Wisepops

Intelligentes Popup und Marketing-Automatisierungsplattform

Alex E.
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simplest tool for the marketing team

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

Managing user experiences on your site gets complicated, especially if you find yourself restrained from deploying new ideas because your dev team is limited on time. Wisepops, is used by our marketing team, to make sure all our efforts are launched without having to wait for the dev team to work, test and launch our campiagns.

Their ease of use as a platform is what we love about Wisepops the most.

Everything about this tool is great, especially at a relatively low cost for such an impact you can have for your business. So I hold myself in no position to dislike anything about Wisepops.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your review Alex, the team and I are super glad you enjoy using Wisepops and that we make your life easier

Lisa.

Sophie E.

Excellent Popup and Embed Form Tool

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

Before Wisepops, our popup campaigns were broad and tedious to set up. With Wisepops, we have very personalized popup campaigns and can launch more campaigns faster.

The user interface is fantastic. It's very easy to custom design popups. Customer support is amazing. They provide thorough instructions on how to solve issues with our specific use cases. The display filters are incredibly sophisticated and can be made even more advanced with the Google Tag Manager integration.

While the Wisepops to Zapier to Customer.io integration works, I'm most looking forward to the native integration between Wisepops and Customer.io's new workspace.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Justuno und Poptin

Warum Wisepops gewählt wurde

Digioh lost hundreds of our new email subscribers (no records other than the time they submitted the form) and the user interface to design popups was very cumbersome to use. Jotform says they integrate with Google Analytics but the widget doesn't work. When I opened a support ticket the response was "we'll look into it" and over a year later, despite follow ups, there's no solution.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jotform und Digioh

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wisepops

The customer service with Wisepops BEFORE purchasing was amazing and far surpassed that of other tools. We had a ton of questions on functionalities and integrations and they took the time to answer every single question in depth and provided follow up clarifications. The same stellar customer service continued after purchasing too. Wisepops also has great integrations with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The Google Tag Manager integration was a big one for us as it allows for a lot more personalization based on our site and users.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sophie, we appreciate the time you took to write this review. Thanks a lot.
We work hard to maintain and improve current integrations and develop new ones. And thanks to your feedback, we'll see how we can make our customer.io integration meet your needs :)

Amy R.

Great for recruitment

Bewertet am 30.5.2017

It's helped me build my email list. I like that it is designed for mobile use since that is where the most of site vistors come from.

It's expensive and I am always looking for an alternative. The per sign up cost is very high. Would like option to have reports emailed to me either weekly or monthly

Nick A.
  • Industry: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy in use and implementation

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

The communication and boarding were very good and the employees were very helpful. Furthermore the tool offers all options that we were missing with another tool we used to use which was far more expensive.

The ease of use is absolutely great. Simple and to the point, all in good overview.

No complaints so far. Wisepops does everything which we were looking for.

Hi Nick!
Thank you so much for this great review. Glad to hear that our app offers all the features you were looking for :)

Jess A.
  • Company size: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Serving targeted popups with ease

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

The Wisepops team is a joy to work with. When I started using Wisepops about two years ago, I was new to this. While the platform is very easy to use, the Wisepops team worked with me to help fine-tune my popups. The team went above and beyond by sending me quick videos to watch so that I could elevate my design and they leaned in to assist whenever I was stuck. Equally important, the popups have helped us increase our monthly donor base significantly which is crucial as a nonprofit media organization.

The platform is extremely user-friendly, and it helps us target specific segments of our audience with tailored messaging for each cohort. And the customer service is unmatched!

I've had trouble understanding how to set up goals properly to link to our revenue raised from each popup to track ROI.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jess, thank you for the positive feedback!

We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying Wisepops and we appreciate the time you took to write this review. It means a lot to us.

Nikos K.
  • Industry: Verlagswesen

A Simple Yet Impactful Tool For Our Popup Banner Campaigns’ Performance

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

We have been using Wisepops for more than 2 years to create and manage our popup banner campaigns. So far, our experience has exceeded expectations! It is a simple-to-use tool, suitable for managing numerous popup banner campaigns that are running simultaneously. In addition, the Wisepops Customer Service Team is very flexible and always eager to help!

The dashboard is very easy to use and offers a lot of options. Although there is a good variety of preloaded templates to use for popup banner development, it is also very simple to create and customize your own campaign. There are also a lot of interesting targeting options available, as well as precise performance reports that make campaign management processes easier!

In general, it’s hard to find something bad about Wisepops. In the future, for further improvement, it would be great to see even more video uploading options!

Thank you Nikos!
You made our day

Beth Z.

Best Pop-up Platform Out There

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Excelent. I even requested an integration with a particular CRM/ESP and they worked it into their roadmap, allowing me to cut Zapier out of the process.

Wisepops is extremely easy to set up and use. The UX is very well done and easy for admin and employees to use and understand. The end product (the pop-up) is clean, reliable, and easily adjustable. The data and analytics are strong, too.

Nothing! I just wish they would create more products for us to use!

Hey Beth!
Thank you so much for your review.
You can check out Wisp (getwisp.co) if you haven't already, it's our on-site notifications product and we'll definitely keep you updated about new Wisepops products joining the family

James B.
  • Industry: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Brilliant product

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Test different variations of a pop up quickly to figure out the high performing ones.
Use a different pop up to target mobile vs desktop

Customer service has been superb, and helpful. They even kindly extended my free trial when I was first using the product.

I love the range of pop-ups you can create with Wisepops. The editor makes it easy to customise the design, positioning, targeting of the pop-up. I've used this software on and off for several years and I've found it to be the easiest to use of any pop-up software out there. You can literally do anything with it.

Can't use my exact custom brand fonts although we managed to find similar ones.

Hi James!
Thanks for your lovely review.

To use a custom font in your popup, you can follow this guide: https://support.wisepops.com/en/articles/432375-use-a-custom-font-in-your-popup

Have a great day :)

Alex P.
  • Industry: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very easy to use and navigate, took me 15 mins to start my first exit popup test

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

At first, I bumped onto one of their articles and then decided to try it. I was satisfied beyond my expectations.

A brilliant dashboard that helps you create any popup you want within an hour or even less, it took me 15 min once I knew the offer that I wanted to show.

Nothing to this moment, everything is pretty self-explanatory.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your review Alex. We're glad you're enjoying the simplicity of our app

Nicolas L.
  • Industry: Medienproduktion

All-in-one contextual marketing tool

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Wisepops is really easy to use. Their solutions allow you to master all your contextual marketing strategy to generate more conversions and sales. We use in particular the Popup system to acquire more user emails and to drive a significant amount of conversions for our services. We also started to use embeds for the same purpose.

The price can go up if you have a high traffic website, but the product is definitely worth the money!

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Nicolas! And we're glad to hear that starting using our new embed format

Jack E.
  • Industry: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Longtime user wouldn't be without it

Bewertet am 14.9.2018

I handle webmaster duties for a number of very small mom & pop operations. Their sites may get a handful of hits a day - certainly fewer than 30 on average. Sometimes, these businesses need to close early or the owners want to go on vacation. I offer to place a popup on their site to inform visitors when the business is closed during regular business hours. For those businesses who have PHP/HTML sites and cannot use other types of popups (like the many offered through WordPress), I find that Wisepops is my go to solution. If I ever start managing sites for companies that can afford the monthly fee, I would switch to a paid plan.

Clear and easy to use interface
Works on any kind of website (HTML, PHP, WordPress, etc.)
Dashboard provides nice summary of activity

Frankly, there isn't anything I don't like, but that might be because I was one of the original users of the product - back in the day when they had a "free forever" model (not exactly forever, but free for a whole lot of impressions). If I was a new client, I might be a bit disappointed there aren't any lower cost options for very infrequent users.

OK, I just thought of one thing I don't like. My "free forever" account will only work on one domain, and in the past, I was simply able to reconfigure the software to change the domain name as needed. This preserved my list of popups while still allowing me to service one domain at any given time. A recent update to the software now forces the current domain to be disabled before creating a new domain. This removes my history of popups.

Joel H.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Best Exit Intent Software We Have Seen

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

From demo to the sales experience Wisepops has been amazing to work with, we are really looking forward to fully integrating their system and using it to increase our user's activity.

So the interface is super simple to use and the control they give you over where and how your pop-up displays are second to none. Honestly, this is the best software we have tested and looked at. Our primary user is on mobile devices and Wise Pops was the winner by a long mile when it came to performance on mobile. Their desktop performance is solid as well, but no other company even came close to the performance on mobile.

There really is nothing I don't like. That may sound coy, but after playing around with several other packages I can say there isn't anything that feels like it is missing or not working right here.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Wow! You defintely made our day Joel. Thanks for your nice words! (It was a real pleasure discussing with you the other day)

Pop-Up Builder App That Small and Large eCommerce Companies Should Consider

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

This is probably one of my favorite programs to use. It makes me feel like I have this cool web development background, even though I don't.

I have two small businesses that I'm affiliated with: My regular 9-to-5 job, and then my side home-based business. At my regular job, our development and SEO teams has used Wisepops on the sites that they build for our clients. At home, it's simple enough that someone like me, who doesn't have a super techy background can create engaging popups on my website in minutes. The 60 or so ready-to-use templates are all great, and they're totally customizable so everyone gets what they want. You can control the size, the theme, the colors, fonts, timing, and even which customers see which popups, and when. You can track and analyze each popup's performance, generate leads, plan and manage promotions and campaigns, track site visitor location, and even create popups with video, as well as HTML, images, etc. You wouldn't think that pre-exisiting popup templates would have so many features and customizations available, but Wisepops makes it possible and worth it.

Even though there are so many ways to customize the existing popups that Wisepops offers, I'd like to see more in the future. This isn't necessarily a negative, though, just a suggestion, if you will.

David N.
  • Industry: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Company size: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing, well engineered software!

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

The functionality and quality that we get for the price is exceptional.

It is a really well built and well thought out piece of software. All of the components that it creates look very clean and modern, are very user friendly, and run with minimal impact to our site load times. The admin backend strikes that very fine balance between giving us a lot of flexibility in terms of targeting and customizations but at the same time, avoids being too byzantine, and remains very intuitive and easy to use.

We have not had any technical issues with the software. But we did have some questions about implementation, and was able to get support incredibly quickly.

I have yet to find a modal tool that creates all of the components that we would like to use. Wisepops comes the closest. However, it lacks the ability to create a static, top of page bar.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review David! Happy to have you as a client!
Top bars should be available later this year :)

Mathieu G.
  • Company size: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great customer support

Bewertet am 23.1.2019

The system is really easy to use. The developers have also just launched new templates and a revamped and easy to use interface. Many templates to choose from, suited for a variety of business goals.
The support team is also top notch and is very reactive when you're reaching out to them for some help.

Pricing structure - charged by page view and not by pop-up display, meaning even if a pop-up is not triggered, you will get charged.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your positive feedback Mathieu!

Sharon N.
  • Industry: Marketing & Werbung

Very Easy to use

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Customer service is very flexible, timely and also very friendly. I have not had a single problem encountered throughout my time working with wisepops. It's all worth it.

The Pop-ups menu is very easy to use, no need for technical background to understand what you are doing. Drag and drop makes it so quick and easy.

I can't think of any feature that should be added with what I need to do with wisepops currently.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it

Shavonne D.

The service and product is very good.

Bewertet am 8.4.2018

My IT person recommened it due to the quality, service and fee. She likes the ease of the system. I definitely recommend the product.

I do not not have any complaints about the system. My IT person really recommened the product so we agreed to use it.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review Shavonne! Happy to have you as a customer :)

Shawn B.
  • Company size: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wisepops was easy to implement and has resulted in increased leads

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

We use Wisepops to host a popup on our site, offering a coupon for email signup. It has performed well and we've gained a lot of contacts to our database as a result. It integrates with our email provider, which allows us to easily set up customer journeys based on their signup on the popup. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have been fast and responsive the few times I've needed their help to solve minor issues. Thanks Wisepops!

Easy to set up, and the team has been quite responsive when we needed any assistance.

I don't really have any issues to report here.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the awesome review, Shawn! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Sara H.

I love WisePops. Of all the tech tools we use to manage our ecommerce store, it's the best.

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

It's simple to set up, runs on itself and never ever seems to have issues, is very cost effective. It does what it's supposed to do without fuss or fumble and since that's such a rarity with tech products I REALLY appreciate it!

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your appreciation Sara. Happy to count you among our customers :)

Coralee D.
  • Industry: Design
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good option for founders and small businesses

Bewertet am 13.3.2017

I run a small business and have been using WisePops for a few months after trying several other options out there. WisePops gives me the best return for my money. I'm happy with the design and customization options. Customer service has been personal and quick. And I'm happy that I could easily set up integrations with my CRM to automatically add sign-ups to my lists and drip campaigns.

Cost, Integrations, Customer Service, Design Options

It's a bit tricky to edit the detailed formatting using the HTML source code for a non-programmer like me. But I figured it out eventually...

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your business Coralee! We have a new simplified editor in the works and are always available to assist with anything you need.

Mark A.

Really easy to implement and update

Bewertet am 24.7.2017

Ease of change. Also had some queries in the past and always got a friendly helpful quick response from the guys.

Cost is a factor - but we are confident that it more than pays for itself through increased conversions!

Hui juan O.

Good Functions without the Technical Work

Bewertet am 21.9.2017

Easy to use and very flexible. No technical expertise involved and anyone can use. Running an ecommerce means that we need the updates on our website fast. Changes on Wisepops are instant and it is useful especially when passing information to our customers quickly and effectively.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your comment Hui Juan!

Sara H.
  • Company size: Selbstständig

I wish all software was this good

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Since I first began using them two companies ago, I’ve had nothing but stellar experiences with them. Can’t say enough good things.

It’s easy to use, with tons of options for design and functionality. Plus the customer service is above and beyond. Add on a great price and it’s the perfect product.

My only “complaint” is that they don’t offer other products so I can benefit from their customer-centric outlook in other ways.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Sara, you made our day! Super happy to have you as a client :)

Jennifer W.
  • Industry: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Nifty and easy-to-use pop up for not commonly used IM Creator website

Bewertet am 26.12.2019

Wisepops is so easy to use and the template options are plenty to get started. It's also easy to update.
Wisepops support is great so if you're stuck, they're willing to help (it may take more time if you're based in the Southern Hemisphere, like we are!).

This pop-up works on IM Creator website and is so easy to use the templates. The pop-up shows immediate results!

It can be tricky to work out the optimal displays or pop-ups you want.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review Jennifer! Look forward to helping you engage even more visitors in 2020 :)

Davide P.
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for popups and bar

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

It's being great! I have been using it almost daily for the past 8 months now, it helped us a lot wiht our lead generation and customer upsell

It's super easy to set up a new campaign. Customer chat is always helpful as are their guides

A/B testing could be furtherly improved.

Antwort von Wisepops Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your nice words Davide. A/B testing is definitely something we're looking to improve in the coming year. We'll keep you posted :)