Aha!

Sortieren nach

Mike
Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Only paid for task management software to use!

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Great so far. Always quick to respond and really helpful. They even let me pause my account while we had a slow down in the business.

There are so few tools that allow you to develop the strategic direction of a product alongside the aspects of delivery. Being able to add the strategic vision, goals and initiatives plus link those to the releases and roadmap is awesome! I also love how as the product management I can see all the work passed to my team in a release schedule view whilst also maintaining a Kanban view for my team's workflow management.

Stop messing around with Jira/Confluence, Monday or Trello and get on Aha!

The tool is so rich that it can take some getting used to but once you get stuck in then you really feel the benefit!

Matt

The Best End-to-End Product Management Software Available

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

I have implemented and used Aha! across several companies and have seen it grow for nearly a decade. It keeps only getting better.

Aha!'s data model is robust and flexible to account for our unique way of running our business. The reporting and notes/collaboration tools allow us to consolidate all of our PM-based efforts into a single system. This helps keep everyone aligned, organized and efficient.

Because the application is so robust, there are some workflows sub-optimal user experiences (e.g. accessing views and report versions, creating capacity plans) that make onboarding new users cumbersome.

monday.com , Asana und ProdPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Flexible data model, custom fields/tables, and great reporting/roadmapping.

Hi Matt,
Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization (and past organizations!) achieve success — especially with reporting and notes. For new users, we have a great overview (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha) on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good option for maintaing a backlog of features and defects

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Aha has been a good product for us, however we would like to see some updates or find a better long term solution.

Aha! is great for keeping a running backlog of features and defects to be seen across the organization and with external clients if desired. It makes voting on ideas easy and sharing those ideas out simple.

Aha! can sometimes be buggy when typing up a new idea, the admin portal is messy and hard to navigate. It is difficult to search for particular items in the portal from the back end. I wish there were more options to customize what fields people could and couldn't see.

Ryan

Finally A Product Management Application That Solves All Needs

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

From the moment our trial started, I was impressed by the software and support we were provided. We weren't provided a sales pitch to later lead to a demo with no direction as is the case with most new application onboarding. Our sales person was also our technical advisor with a background in product management. They were able to answer all questions during our initial call. They demoed the product as it related to our experiences. And, they provided technical support throughout our trial. It truly was an excellent experience.

Aha! solves nearly every need we have for product management. It easily integrates with systems we've found difficult to connect in the past and it provides a straightforward, easy-to-use interface for stakeholders to provide Ideas and Requirements. One or both of these have been a major struggle for other applications we've tested. On top of this, Aha! provides a structure to our product management and future roadmap that we've not had in the past. This is important as a single user may work across multiple workspaces managing a multitude of products.

If you are not familiar with the technical setup, there are some complexities to work through, especially if integrating with other systems. However, once done correctly, these integrations work flawlessly. Also, if you are new to agile product management or you've never worked in a rigid product roadmap structure in the past, there is a learning curve. With this said, once learned, it will make you a better product manager while making you far more productive.

Lucidchart und Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

They solved for nearly all of our use cases and provided an experience and product that will allow use to grow over time.

Hi Ryan,
Many thanks for sharing your review. I am so glad to hear that our Customer Success team was able to help you get set up. Every member of our customer success team has deep product management expertise — and our primary purpose is to increase the happy use of Aha! products. We are available 24/7 and respond to everyone globally within a couple of hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any other questions.

Rekha
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent tool for product innovation and management

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

I love that Aha! Customer teams are focused on customer success. They provide exceptional support and their knowledge center is outstanding! Every Aha customer support interaction has been quick, and addressed to satisfaction. All employees seem like they are experienced and well trained and respectful/professional.

The roadmap functionality and features, ideas portal and the ability to create dynamic presentation are key features that have been critical to our product teams. I like that we can connect the strategy of our business, goals and mission at the function and feature level. The UI is easy and intuitive and connecting to Jira is a huge plus for our collaboration with solutions engineering teams.

SAFe methodology is not completely implemented - although we have found ways to engineer it to fit our organizational maturity in adoption of SAFe

Warum Aha! gewählt wurde

It did not provide useful tools for product management, strategy, ideas portal. It was hard to see the tracebility and provide senior level management reporting

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Customer support, ease of use and setup, great UI, ability to have cohesive view across all areas, strategy, product, development teams, marketing, etc.
Kim
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Fantastic Support & Quick Start Up

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

The exceptional Support Team has made all the difference in how we've been able to effectively use Aha! to manage projects. They REALLY do respond in a couple hours, the chat function is fantastic for quick questions, and it's very easy to schedule time to talk through more complex topics. The quality of the knowledge base, video tutorials and regularly offered trainings are the best I've experienced. Behind all that is a knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful team of Support folks.

Aha! provides a comprehensive set of tools to allow our teams to track work from an initial thought through to completion. Using Aha! we managed an extremely complex software implementation with multiple integrations and were able to track the work at varying levels of detail while always knowing status. Aha!'s My Work dashboard, assignment and commenting capabilities ensured our team members, with minimal effort, could readily identify their work, call out and address roadblocks and communicate progress. Team members who are more interested in doing the work than saying what work they did are converts to the value of Aha!, praising searchability, ease of use and a central repository for all the critical information.

Determining the workspace structure proved challenging for us and we are still trying to decide what's the right configuration. Still, there's really no wrong way to set it up and the flexibility and adaptability of the product will allow us to evolve our structure to meet our evolving organization's needs.

Jira , ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus , Confluence und Wrike

Warum Aha! gewählt wurde

limited capabilities, poor visualization, high touch for PM and minimal features for team members

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Usability and intuitive UI, tagging and commenting, and project management without a big lift for team members who just want to get work done.
Karen
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Using Aha for Education Assessment products

Bewertet am 16.8.2020

We are introducing the product management function accross the business. Therefore introducing the departments and senior management to the functions of Aha has been my priority.
The multiple benefits have included, multi person access as a reviewer / viewer. Transparency of the portfolio roadmap, clarity and confirmation of epic and feature details and the development priorities.
A prime benefit has been the capabilityof the tech team and CTO to cost up the features and epics in more detail than previously, supporting investment requests.

For my role as Head of Product Management: The strategic view of the product portfolio is all important for the company to see and for me to report. The functions I use most are the strategic and portfolio roadmaps, goals and linked initiatives. I absolutely love the dashboard function, especially for executive resporting. And now use the different workspaces for the different departments who are dependant on the product management scheduling, this is also an added bonus.

I really wish the functions would allow clarity for Strategic objectives, rather than goals and support the framing of dependant team and individual OKR's. I also find it difficult to delete releases and features on the Strategic level workspace. It would benefit the different types of users to have the functionalities that they need and navigate to it easily. From my role as head of to the associate product manager, we have different uses and feature requirements.

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

I was used to Aha from my previous company, we found the functionality to be expansive, used accross tthe departments it was coordinated and allowed mixed methodologies in its monitoring and reporting in the products being eveloped. The product management function in the company I am now in is new. I wished to introduce the best in class product management tool, for transparency, acountability and reporting capability accross the company. we have offered many in house demo's and everyone is very impressed, especially as they now know how they can access the information they need to fulfill and support their departments too
Jon
Jon

Great Start!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Program-level road mapping is looking very positive. We are looking to continue the evaluation for a bit more and then look to purchase a number of enterprise-wide licences for program and project managers to utilise and share a common and collaborative platform.

Very robust, yet flexible to my needs and presentation. Always accessible with the cloud-based format. Visual illustrations of roadmaps and timelines across many projects and programs conveys customisable key messages to all key stakeholders- Executives, managers, and team members, alike. Customer support is also awesome; I was able to engage in a 1:1 tutorial and answer all my queries at that time and readily afterwards.

A bit of a learning curve as to how to apply the software to fit my requirements and intentions. Customer support helped a lot to easily overcome that.

Strategic Roadmaps und Visio

Strategic Roadmaps und Visio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

For the integration and features noted above.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very complete product. Great customer support.

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

Has all the features I need to conduct my daily Product Management work, and the tool's speed and performance makes it very easy to work with.

Pricing gets very expensive as it is paid per user. Should have an option of unlimited guest members (viewers)

There are many features and functionalities. I believe the onboarding tutorials could be more detailed and show real daily examples of features usage.

Hi Jessica,
Many thanks for your review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. We offer a variety of plans to meet different organizational needs. Many customers find our Enterprise plan is great for balancing paid seats for folks who need to add and manage product data with unlimited seats for folks who just need to review and comment on data. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send us a note at [email protected]. Our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Possibly the best product management and roadmapping tool. Period.

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

We love it -- My team and I. Their support has been quite great too.

We love it -- My team and I. Their support has been quite great too.

Simplicity and ease of use. We tested almost 4 other products and can safely say Aha! takes away the complexity and the confusion away for small product teams when building software, and yet retains the powerful features so that we can grow.

Cant think of anything extraordinary that may have had a negative impact. Really can't..

ProductPlan , Airtable und Productboard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Simplicity and ease of use. They also had a very attractive Startup plan, which requires qualification. But we'd likely have still bought it, considering that we didn't want to spend so much time learning how to use a tool :) instead preferred a tool that adapts to our own ways.
Audrey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service, hands down!

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Aha! is so robust. I am learning so much, but it is already making a great impact on the transparency that we needed with our team. Having watchers on projects and activities and the ability to tag anyone that's just a viewer or reviewer is fantastic! We manage over 100 events a year and more than 40 sales people, so keeping them in the loop with our progress is great.

It's helping us get out of some paper/e-doc templates that we can now have built into our project card templates so all information can be entered there for ease of reference. I believe that we can pull reports on any field as well.

The presentation and reporting features offer a lot. It's a matter of us determining the best views for our team.

Their customer service team is outstanding! They respond super fast and are always helpful. They will get on a quick 30 minute call to talk through and walk through issues to empower you to get it right! I know I'm driving them bonkers right now with so many questions.

Aha! allows you to tie higher level goals to initiatives that can dial down to the most granular level. We wanted the capability to pull reports for our C-level executives to see what we're working on and our previous project management system didn't have that as an option.

We also loved the workflow features, however there's a little snag in the way we need to visually see our activities and tasks so, unfortunately, right now they don't have the capability to have a true workflow (phases and milestones) tied in with our processes because they get buried in the top level schedule/project. Since we work in the marketing world, our processes are different than the product release projects. If we could have the phases and milestones as a part of the activities so that if we push back the project (schedule) date or postpone in the status field that it would push back all assigned dates accordingly - that would be ideal. Right now, we are managing manually...

The notifications are another issue. There's a LOT of notifications that come through my email on a daily basis. Even though I have it set to a daily and weekly digest on each workspace, I still receive too many emails for every task completed or created in projects that I follow. But I don't get an email when somebody comments on something, I have to go to my notifications for that.

The my work view is really robust as well. Once you get the hang of where you need to look, it's helpful. However, the naming convention of the records doesn't allow you to know right away which task is tied to a particular project, so we're trying to make sure that we title the tasks and activities accordingly - but that's tough to do manually for project templates with generic tasks.

Asana

Warum Aha! gewählt wurde

We needed transparency, a department wide overview of all projects and campaigns that we could easily share with the powers that be. There was little project management capabilities that truly helped the team move campaigns forward - so the robustness of Aha! takes care of that and so much more! Now we have a birds eye view of every detail of what we do.

Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Because Aha! is even more robust. I used Asana in my marketing firm for years and loved it, but we are not a Google based company and it still had limited options that Aha! beats.
Joseph
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Frequently Recommend to My Clients

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

I have recommended and will continue to recommend Aha! to my clients whenever they want to clearly see how their roadmap, initiatives, values, mission, personals, competitors, projects and releases are all interrelated and support (or don't support) the overall goals of the organization.
It comes down to one word...CLARITY.

I am a management consultant. I work with small to medium-size businesses. Often these engagements involve helping leaders get their arms around a complex set of long-range forecasts roadmaps, projects, initiatives, strategic goals, products, services, and more. Aha! brings clarity to my clients like no other tool I have used. There are other tools that do this or that but nothing is as easy to use and drives clarity for leadership in an organization.
I love the ability to create a live web page that shows changes and updates to the roadmaps and other documentation in real-time.
The time savings alone in not having to create a new slide deck for the executives is a sheer delight to my clients.

If you are looking for something to manage the details of your project, I would not use Aha! It just isn't made for that. I always set Aha! on top of a project or product management system; jira or smartsheet.
Getting your head wrapped around the hierarchy of Aha! can be a learning curve but once you get that down it makes sense and works great.

Jira und Pivotal Tracker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

That's simple, Clarity. Aha! beats everyone hands down for creating clarity at an executive level.
Rudra
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Excellent Roadmap & Idea Management Package

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Centralized auditability for investment, traceability from idea to release, centralized communication to internal teams, feedback from customers, structured rankings - list goes on.

We originally used Doors, which is an extremely good (but rigid) requirements management platform. Aha! works better with our shift in development practices, and in tandem with JIRA, while adding a lot of capability that wasn't present before (outside of scattered presentations and spreadsheets).

Philosophically, the software gently pushes you to validate decisions that are key to product management - why are you building this, who is it for, how is it helping you achieve strategic and tactical goals? With that in mind, it sets up the team to be critical in their choices, extremely important in the current market. You're not forced to use these features, but it helps with both top-down alignment and bottom-up justifications for expenditure.

From a feature perspective, the JIRA and Confluence integration work well for our purposes, the cascading templates help us ensure consistency in communication with Engineering across the product lines, an the Ideas portal is a great addition for internal and external feedback.

Additional data types for the extensible entities would be nice - lists of custom entities for one.

Jira , ProductPlan , Productboard und ProdPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Functionality - the blend of features jives really well with how we view product management and product investment, which starts well before the first requirement is written. Incorporating this into a cohesive package at a reasonable price point, and providing rapid responses to queries was key.
Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product management system with excellent customer support

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

It has been a pleasure to work in Aha! and see all that it has to offer. The response time and the quality of responses/follow up has been second to none.

I like how easy this product is to use and all the features it has to offer. It's easy to setup and configure to meet most of the needs of my team. We are operating within the Scrum Framework and this tool is being used by all Scrum teams in the Agile Release Train (ART). We have been pleased with the analytics functionality to report out how we're doing as an ART.

There isn't functionality specific to Scrum teams. It would be great to have a 'Sprint report' auto generated so that we can easily see what was done, what was not done during a Sprint, burndown report and other key metrics reported for our Sprint Reviews. Right now, we piece all of this together.

Nicole
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Aha support and documentation second to none. All the features you need.

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

A very positive experience that allows us to map strategic goals to the work done. It provides tools such as scorecards, custom fields and calculations that allow managers to assess the work on an even playing field, and set a roadmap that can be tracked with achievements building to the end goal.

Easy to integrate with development software and link to that work to the strategic goals and initiatives to make sure we build the right things the right way, in the right order for the right reasons.
Achievements build and are tracked overtime to show the ROI quickly and easily.

The price per user prohibits it from becoming the main tool used by all staff. It requires project tracking to be done in the development tool to minimise project costs overall.

Tim
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Game Changer for Product Portfolio Planning

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

Aha worked with us in a very patient and collaborative manner to understand our needs and create the right solution package to help us make this transition successful. They worked with us over the course of 3 months on the setup and were available on a daily basis to answer questions and provide advice.

1. The roadmap interface is intuitive, clean, and provides the visual information at a glance that our end users can easily understand.

2. The integration with JIRA is robust and reliable.

3. The support is excellent with quick turn-around and helpful solutions.

I would like a "drag and drop" ability to manage dependencies between Releases/Epics/Stories on the roadmaps. I'm sure it will be added in the future, as Aha provides an excellent forum for obtaining feedback.

ProductPlan , Strategic Roadmaps , Asana und ProdPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Best combination of functionality, interface, and support. Aha has tremendous experience in this field and it shows in their product.
Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Offers room to grow in to

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Overall Aha! is a very well documented and supported product. The support I've received both over the phone and via email has been great - they really do have experienced product managers available to answer technical questions as well as talk about implementation details/best practices (note: they will make you schedule an appointment if you need to go to the level of screen share...I struggled with that at first but I think it's a gentle way of teaching folks to fish...as most questions can be answered if you take the time to read the documentation). We have also had a good response on a couple of key feature requests which I was impressed by given our modest account size.

What has been most useful to us is the ability to let the respective teams remain in their tools of choice while being able to knit together an end to end picture from top-level goals down to the execution of features and go to market activity. The pre-built integrations to Salesforce, Zendesk, GitHub, Slack, and Asana made linking the picture together across our org a pretty light lift.

We struggled with the UI here and there as well as getting folks fully up to speed on the available capabilities/best practices as it is feature-rich. Our approach was an incremental deployment starting in the middle of the data model. If I had a chance to do it again, I would start at the top with clear goals, vision and a focus on capturing product strategy details and then move down through the initiatives and into tracking the implementation details via releases/epics/features.
Some of the new enterprise + features around collecting customer feedback are pretty interesting.

Max

Aha! - A review

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Aha! gets us 80% of the way there for most things we need, but that extra 20% would take it from good to great.

We like the ability to standardise our product management processes and data model across teams that had historically operated in different ways. Integration with Jira makes it easy to reflect development work being done with limited manual intervention required. The support team is always great and prompt to respond to queries. Good communication on new/upcoming features, too.

Some small improvements could go a long way for us - prioritisation views for initiatives, clearer record rankings, more configurability of the nicer-looking roadmap views, and so on. Additional configurability in user licenses would also be really beneficial (i.e. adding advanced functionality for just a subset of users) as there are some add-ons that could add a lot of value to some users but aren't always needed by all.

Hi Max,
Thank you for your positive review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization standardize your product management processes. I would encourage you to submit or vote in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your small improvements requests. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most valuable tool for me as PO in customer projects

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

The roadmapping, release planning and feature boards.

The price tag is deterring the organisation to adapt it fully.

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

We use them in parallell.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. In regards to your comment on price, we offer a variety of plans to meet different organizational needs. Many customers find our Enterprise plan (https://www.aha.io/roadmaps/pricing) is great for balancing paid seats for folks who need to add and manage product data with unlimited seats for folks who just need to review and comment on data. But it is great to see your product and engineering teams staying in sync with the Jira integration. If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to send us a note ([email protected]). Our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions.

Ryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Aha! is a refreshing restart for Project Management software after a big search for a suitable...

Bewertet am 15.9.2017

Increased ability to manage projects effectively and an ability to handle more projects without a decrease in organization. Upscaling the company's activities as we grow, Aha! is able to positively affect a single project, and also adds benefit when managing multiple projects in an environment that may be stretched for resources at any given time. Aha! can grow with your company.

Vast amount of functionality related to almost all aspects of project management. The scheduling tools to set up different timelines and dependencies on a project is the best I have seen in a single self-contained project management tool. Apart from basic time management and scheduling tools there are also a wide array of data analysis that can produce graphs, charts, and reports on project details recorded into Aha!, providing info previously unrecorded or not taken advantage of while using previous platforms. This allows you to see how much time you spend, your pain points, and areas of improvement for a single project or for the entire company as a whole.

As with any complicated software, the software has a steep learning curve and it is difficult to build new processes in a company for a program with this much coverage and that touches so many aspects of the company. Oftentimes when we began using the product for a certain purpose we found that it was often required to make adjustments in other areas of the company to effectively use the software. A good example would be our adjustment of protocols in the company with JIRA to effectively leverage functionality in Aha!. This often meant work required in those areas that was not initially foreseen. However, when was said and done - after on-boarding the product the benefit was a net increase in our ability to effectively manage projects.

ALEX
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Product Management Tool

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

C-Suite and Executive level Goals and Initiatives are linked all the way down to Features and Defects worked on by Engineering.
Live reports (can be used in Aha presentations) are a huge time saver.
A versatile tool that provides the Product Management team with lots of options for roadmap creation, program increment & release planning and tracking.
Support is amazing and very responsive.
Live updates to the software. Great to get new features without extra wait time.

Live updates to the software. Sometimes the updates are unexpected and break current behaviors internal processes with no warning. Takes days/weeks to adjust afterward.
Unclear on why certain features are changed. The response is frequently that user groups said it should work the new way. No clarity of how to access this pool of user groups to share opinions. If possible, both new and old options need to be allowed.
Where possible need to allow to turn certain features on/off at the global level.
Recently started to push out certain features (e.g. Automation) only to higher subscription tier levels. Software is expensive enough to have all features at all levels. More direct/hands-on support can be kept at higher levels.

Mark

Lots of Opportunity

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Prioritizing work and managing the roadmaps are the most intuitive and foundational parts to Aha!. The Integrations to various development systems are also strong.

Additional integrations with UX-type solutions such as Figma are only available through the additional development product. Our current development product is so integrated into our development activities, that it'll be very hard to move to a new system to take advantage of these additional integrations. Direct product usage integration would also be immensely valuable to add to the software to track the performance and engagement of delivered work and monitor KPIs.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. I encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your Figma integration request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. Please note that our API is available and can be used to create integrations. You can find more information here: aha.io/api. As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Nolan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool that is continually improving with helpful support reps

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

It's very good. While occasionally frustrating, the tool itself does work once the data is in there.

Getting all the data in and hierarchy setup requires somebody with knowledge of Aha, but it's worth it.

I'm definitely impressed with how many positive changes I've seen to it over the last two years and the customer support is infinitely better than any other tool I've used

Tool allows you to easily and visually create product hierarchy

Integration with Jira is incredibly helpful

Support reps respond promptly and always have the answer (even if it is "that's not possible")

It's improved massively in the last two years since I started using it

Easy to customize fields/issues

Some views meant to be easy to view are still ugly and not easy to change (pivot table / custom roadmap)

Occasionally Buggy - this comes with the territory of continually improving

The hierarchy can be restrictive, although I've noticed this has improved recently as well so hopeful it's eliminated as a problem in the future

Some features (capacity planning, dynamic forms, idea widgets) are only on the enterprise+ plan which is annoying considering how basic they are to the function of Aha

Andras
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Best in class Release Management SaaS Solution

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

I used Aha! in a 400K person software develop company and then implemented in a SMB NFP standards organization. It was able to support both environments without issue. Great response from a network / app pov. Scales to your organization needs.

Aha! is SaaS based Release management software that provides a very flexible and customizable process based engine which provides unsurpassed reporting and analytics of your releases and strategy. The product provides good integration with other devops tooling and non-licensed based portals for access by average non-seated users.

There is a need for strong SCRUM or process background and it will take some effort to setup the processes. This is not necessary a con but the tool requires a couple of weeks of effort to setup before adding users. Even then I suggest you add a project test the process and adjust.

Doug
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Without Equal -- Absolutely Essential for Strategic Thinking and Planning

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

I used Aha! very successfully in my previous job, and when I decided to start my own company, it was one of the first pieces of software I knew I needed to license. No way I'm starting something this important without it.

Comparing Aha! with other business software like Trello, Airtable, Jira, etc entirely misses the point. Aha! is about strategy. It's a serious tool for serious thinkers, not a lightweight, card metaphor.

It encourages you to think through what you want to accomplish and why, while enabling you to link the releases and features that make up your strategic roadmap to these measurable, strategic objectives.

Features can (and should!) be easily linked with tactical Jira User Story (and Subtask) and Task issues, which will then bi-directionally sync Feature/issue data between systems and automatically update completion percentage for at-a-glance executive status reporting.

I've tried a LOT of other products, including those solutions built on top of Jira. Save yourself the time, and check out Aha! It's the only product that actually helps me think through my strategy and links these models and timelines to tactics so that I can see progress against my objectives.

The state of Gantt charts can be a little confusing, e.g. "Click here for latest version" and/or enabled "Save" button, when I haven't made any changes.