Gladly

Cloud-basierte Service-Plattform für B2C-Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Drew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

Bewertet am 28.6.2020

Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Benny
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Would not use any other Platform

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NICE CXone, Freshdesk, Gorgias und Kustomer

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gladly

I felt Gladly would be more scalable, made sense with price and would be more efficient.
Taylor

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

6 out of 10

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Kenjie
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Very useful and convenient

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Jao

Feedback

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Overall very good compared to using Zendesk. This is better than Zendesk and makes the reps jobs easier and faster. You are on the right track but if you could fast track into incorporating some great features of Zendesk into your solid product- I think you would get more Zendesk clients

Having all members interaction in 1 thread is heaven sent! no need to find previous tickets/conversations of the member which will eat up precious time

for chat- one cannot tell if the member left the chat already. If this was available then one can send the idle spiels or a follow up email rather than waiting. quickly pasting screenshots in the chat box or SMS box or email rather than just attaching would make your product way better. These 2 features are what I miss the most in Zendesk

diana elizabeth
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!!

My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

Marisol

Gladly

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

As long as I can communicate with the customer, I will be resolving a business requirement. Being able to contact our customers through chat, SMS, email, or calls is a crucial part of the business.

I love the "search for answer" feature; it allows me to select the correct answer for a determined case. This software is easy to use, it just required a few hours of training, I just have to be pending of how I manage my time because this system is like my Kronos at the same time, it measures my availability vs schedule. It allows me to locate any coworker and make calls outside the company. It is all in one.

This software is used to measure my productivity, when I am coaching new hires and do not interact with it for 45 to 60 minutes it takes me out without previous notice and when I realize it, already passed more than 10 minutes. It does not allow me to correct the notes already posted.

Mohammad Salim

Efficient, Ease of access, Reliable

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Excellent

Reliability, ease of use, efficiency, customer profile management, communication history via all channels, integration

market place integration is an issue, could have been better

Christopher

Gladly Revieww

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

So far so good.

Easy to use and user-friendly. The email and call distribution is just right.

There are instances that tickets may not appear in real time but if you try to wait for a couple of seconds, they will appear on your task list.

Berlin
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Gladly Review

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

So far, the experience is good. Gladly support is always there to assist!

I like the single-thread feature. It makes checking member contact history easier.

I also like how gladly is set up, it's very user friendly.

No Chat transcript - Hopefully they add that feature in the future.

No mobile app. If gladly can have a mobile app, it's easier to monitor the queue while your away from your computer.

Melissa

Love this platform!

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Thus far, I have loved using Gladly. I have had the chance to use it as an agent where I was constantly using the emailing/texting/etc. to now using it as a manager doing more reporting and agent tracking on a day to day basis.

Gladly is such an easy platform to use. They are constantly listening to the customers and feedback and looking for new ways to improve the product.

There are certain integrations and reporting that could be improved or implemented to make the platform better.

Lindsey
  • Branche: Möbel

Gladly Review from a Customer Care Associate

Bewertet am 15.1.2022

The telephone, chat feature, and text/sms feature, and even the e-mail feature are SO much more innovative than our last system. It's like night & day. It's 100% better.

I like how you can task things or set projects in Gladly and always have them visible and available during the workday/work week. I like how you can edit tasks, have a due date for them, assign people to tasks, etc. Gladly is easy to use and visually appealing to be simple. I like that.

I don't love that chatting system sometimes because customer's sometimes don't see our chat or they get lost somewhere within the chat or get timed out and then they rate me negatively for not getting the chat even though I answered. ALL chats should be emailed to the customer automatically so that they see that we responded.

John Reniel

Gladly - Easy to understand tool for everyone

Bewertet am 21.9.2022

Overall, I will really recommend Gladly compared to other tools since this tool gives more confidence to users that helps improve productivity daily.

I like how easy to understand the feature of this software in a way that the training team can easily be trained for them to share the knowledge with Agents. I also like the functions they can offer to us like SMS+Chat and Social media messages.

So far, the reporting part has incomplete functions /filters that can be added so that it can improve the way reporting works.

Jane

Work in Progress

Mostly good.

It seems to be adaptable to our needs. Sometimes there are too many features that we don't use.

Occasional glitches (need to reboot) but that is rare.

Kat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gladly is a game changer for CX teams

One word - TERRIFIC

The pricing works for our small team, it was easy to launch, support is responsive and helpful. We also love the reporting features and customer-centric view, especially in these days when customers have many options on how to contact us. Whether it's a phone call, text or chat, it's all visible in one customer view.

I would like to have the ability to edit the Topic on a closed conversation.

Madeline

Functional Customer Service Platform

Bewertet am 16.1.2022

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

Jessie
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Gladly keeps things organized!

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

As a customer service employee, Glady is excellent at organizing customer information and keeping all interactions in one place from email/chat/text/call history, and ability to make notes and create tasks for other teams so each team member is on the same page if the customer reaches back out and each employee can pick up where the other left off easily.

Small complaint honestly, but I wish I could edit the appearance and ring tone as I prefer to work on screens in dark mode and the ring tone is not pleasing when you hear it 50+ times a day.

William
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Have customers? You need to be using Gladly!

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Just perfect, flawless. It's a comfort to know that each day when I log on I have such a reliable program to contact customers with.

Seamlessly move between customers, making my workload/shift more efficient. Everything is neatly organized and there's tons of functionality. Great support service.

There's genuinely no errors with the software. I use it everyday when I work. The program never quits unexpectedly and there's never any scheduled downtime during the workday.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Gladly thoughts

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

I like gladly because Its easy to connect with our customers. All the information is in one place

I like that all the information is in once place. Makes my job way easier!

You can't unmerge a customer once accidentally linked or merged

Brandon
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Essential and Sensible

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

It has been a fantastic tool to keep organized and not overwhelmed with communicating and connecting with customers

I love how Gladly is interwined with the Warby Parker Springfield database and can connect the contact information with ease.

Whenever I copy an order # it doesn't seem to paste on the email or note that I am in the proces of making.

Diana

Gladly is the BEST CRM

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Streamlined multi-channel communication and recordkeeping, allowing our team to work efficiently and keep our promises to members.

It would be nice if pinning items worked chronologically instead of in the order pinned, that is legitimately the only flaw I can find.

Gloria

Gladly review

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

I enjoy using Gladly. It is easy to used and easy to understand how to work with it to assist customers

I love this software because of the many used and quality interactions

Every once in a while it kicks me out and I have to restart and search for customer I was working with

Reannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The most functional software to keep tabs closed

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

We're definitely accessing more customers at a quicker pace with Gladly! It has streamlined our workflow significantly compared to previous softwares

Gladly offers so much within its interface, and it removes the need to have multiple tabs open! The interface is extremely user friendly

There are small learning curves with the different options that are provided with Gladly, some of which can be difficult to find instructions for online

Nichole
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Gladly is amazing!

Bewertet am 18.1.2022

10/10 I love using Gladly!

I like how current this feels. Most programs feel archaic. This is up to date and feels like "smart" software

The cancel button for emails. It needs to have a prompt that asks if we are sure we want to cancel

Traci
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Traci's review

Bewertet am 15.1.2022

I think it is easy to use and very dependable.

It's easy to use and to make phone call with. I also like that you can create templates for emails.

I don't have any complaints, maybe more search options to make it easier to find customers.