ChefMod Bewertungen

ChefMod

Cloud-based restaurant & recipe management platform

4.7/5 (64 Bewertungen)
Lisa R.

Excellent Platform!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great- All the support staff is so nice and accommodating. Every request is answered in no time and their assistance with many things that they could push on me but they do as a courtesy to make my life easier such as credit applications, lookups for items, etc. is a breath of fresh air that I don't see with most vendors we work with!

Everything needed from accounting and ordering to analytics this software has helped us integrate. I no longer have to code invoices. It exports on my cue right to my accounting software. We do not have to deal with any pushy annoying sales people from the food companies OR their commissions which is a huge perk! My food costs went down tremendously since we started using this software and I am able to view all past current and future orders with a couple clicks at any workstation with internet. Anytime I have a question the support team has a very fast response time and does most all of the legwork to accommodate my requests making my life ALOT easier when we want to price things out or are having an issue of any kind. Chefmod has brought my BOH kitchen practices into this day and age instead of the more old school less efficient practices of the past that we used previously to get the job done.

Because it was a big change in switching to this platform it took some convincing to get my kitchen team on board. All of our vendors changed so ironing out new delivery windows and what no had a little bit of a learning code but nothing that could not be addressed. My former food vendors were not pleased but it was definitely a wise business decision. If you have an old school kitchen department who is not comfortable using the computer this transition would take some time, but once trained and all the kinks are ironed out this is the way to go for sure.

Lisa,
We are so happy that you are taking advantage of all of our system features. I would encourage the app whenever possible. It's available for Android and Apple devices. It's a great way to see numbers on the go and of course to place orders. I'll give you a hint, our next major desktop release will have a lot of the app functions there as well! Get excited!

Mary M.

Coastal Sunbelt Produce is Proud to Partner with ChefMod

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Coastal Sunbelt Produce has been proud to be a part of ChefMods growing success since its inception. We have worked closely together over the years with their many talented crew members as both of our businesses have expanded. We admire their dedication to their customers and vendors alike, always on the cusp of what is new in our industry. We look to a bright and successful future with the ChefMod Team.

Coastal Sunbelt has had an overall excellent experience with this software. When a problem occurred we were able to remedy the situation quickly with the Help of ChefMod team members.

Coastal Sunbelt has not experienced a major problem that was not remedied efficiently. Although no software is 100 per cent fail proof ChefMod is available to its customers and vendors for quick solutions

Antwort von ChefMod

Mary, these systems always help to make the process on all sides more efficient. Thank you for being such a valued supplier. ~ChefMod

Jason P.

Management Helpful

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Chefmod has been a extra helpful and simple system to reconcile invoices and keep track of the restaurant's costs and sales.

Chefmod helps to reconcile invoices at a click of button and automatically marks for you any missing items on the invoice. Also, the way the system is designed helps in a great extent to verify all the details of the different business' costs and at the same time use those numbers to compare it to your sales in a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis, assisting management to balance their cost.

Antwort von ChefMod

Thank you Jason... soon with our new Financials feature called CrossDoc you'll be able to scan invoices into the system too... ChefMod is going paperless! Thanks again!

Matilda S.
Mit Google übersetzen

The company that helps your buissness run smooth!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Chefmod is everything you need in one place, from logging our sales to ordering and getting the best prices it doesn't get any better then this. When ever we have any issues the customer service is the best. They get back to you right away and 99% of the time the problem is resolved on the first call. They follow up making sure everything is ok and also keep us update with any changes that might interfere with ordering any product ahead of time so we can sub with another product. I cannot see running my restaurant as accurate as we do if it wasn't for chefmod. The staff is amazing friendly and always willing to take care of any problems we may encounter.

Makes everything in the restaurant run smooth giving us the best product out there.

Thank you Matilda!

Dave S.

Happy Customer

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ChefMod has been wonderful, the staff I've interacted with are always polite and professional. The product we receive is always of the highest quality, and the digitizing of invoices makes accounting a breeze on our end. Overall I love it, I wish I had switched over sooner.

Ease of use with this system is what I like best about it, not to mention the money saved

Sometimes the wording on how products are named in the system doesn't make sense, but once you figure out how to search it's not a problem

Antwort von ChefMod

Dave, thanks for the great review! Product naming conventions are an ongoing effort. This year alone we added more than 6,000 new items to the system. Keeping track of all the manufacturer and distributor updates is a full time job. We recently implemented a formal naming convention that addresses this very topic and have begun to routinely update current items as well as to manage new ones. Thank you for the feedback and of course your ongoing support.

Matilda S.

The best ordering software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience is the greatest, the staff is always there to support you 100%. The execution of them resolving any issues is so on point, it makes my operations at the restaurant run that much smoother. They always check back to make sure you’re satisfy with products price and any inconvenience encounter during delivery.

I love this software, is easy to navigate for ordering, entering sales and invoices. I like that I can go back and find old invoices instead of calling the office to make sure they were entered.

Honestly there is nothing I don’t like about it.

Matilda,
What can I say, members like you make every day a pleasure to come to work. Thank you for your support all these years. You truly are a power user!

Matt S.

Purchase Power

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with ChefMod has been excellent. The savings for my Buisness both with time and cash value are unmatched.

From set up to our daily ordering to receiving product ChefMod has killed it every step of the way. Along with the great prices from the purchasing power to the easy use of the software makes ChefMod an easy and logical choice.

I have nothing to add here, the software does everything we need it to do.

Matt,
I couldn't have said it better myself :-)
Professional Chefs with your experience aren't as common as people may think. We truly appreciate working with you and the talents you bring. Thank you for your support all these years. We appreciate YOU.

Kathleen M.

Very User Friendly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use ChefMod daily to enter my sales and invoices into our system, and it's very helpful where I can find or track certain information, if needed rather quickly, which is why I refer to it often throughout the day.

This is very user friendly; I never have issues trying to navigate my way around and its functionality is great!

I'm not sure I have an answer for that; I'm happy with it!

Antwort von ChefMod

Kathy, Thank you for the great review! We recently invited you to our Facebook Community Group. Please join to participate in new feature reviews!
Thank you!

Dennis S.

ChefMod- Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Chef Mod has contributed to my success at the meadowlands. Great professional service with excellent customer service skills .

It’s a blessing to have quick and easy more time to other things .

It’s all good , I really never had a issue with it

Chef Dennis,
When we have great customers like you who understand more than most how important it is to have strong systems in place, it makes our focus clear. All of us here are in awe with your ability to manage so many concepts in one facility. We're glad that we can support your efforts and free your time to manage the countless responsibilities you have. Our [chef] hats are off to you my friend!

Diane G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Back of house made easy!!!

Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been working with Chefmod for many years. The system has simplified my BOH operations and food ordering for my Chef so we are able to be on the floor and be a part of our diners experience. If we ever have issues with vendors, products, invoices etc.. we make one phone call to them and they take care of everything. I have been working with the Chefmod team for so long that I would be lost without them.

It's easy to navigate and very simple.

Hmmmmm... that my favorite Chefmod people don't work 24 hours.

Antwort von ChefMod

Thank you Diane. We are expanding to other time zones so we may have to clone a few of us! Thank you for the great review!

Darvin P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Chefmod is the way to go!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

software is very user friendly, keeps track of your invoices, and reconcile them at a click.
ordering your supplies is the best, create your own list of items you order weekly and just click on them to order them. shows you what you last order so you know what should be order next time around.

ease of invoice entry, and making your orders

have not found any yet!

Antwort von ChefMod

Darvin, So glad that you're taking advantage of our one click invoice reconciliation. Such a simple thing saves our members thousands of hours a week!
Thank you for the great review!

Jaime L.

Chefs life easier

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is my 8th year using ChefMod ever since I started it just keep getting better and better and it really helps with my food cost.

I like the fact that I can find anything I wish for for less price.

The fact sometimes I have to order items in advance but reasonable on certain items.

Chef Jaime,
Thank you so much for your support for these last 8 years. You have been a great source of inspiration and support. Working with great chefs like you, encourages us to be our best every day. When we work with pros, it makes our job easier too! Thank you from all of us!

Jose F.

Bewertet am 18.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Chef mod is easy to use and navigate including but not limited to their graphics and statistical information. Their reports are always detailed and spot on. Making it easy for anyone to understand the information and interpret it for their own use.
Customer support is always helpful and work in a timely fashion.

Detailed statistical reports

customer support is quick and easy

Jose,
Strong reporting tools are important for anyone that has the responsibility to manage the numbers. We hope that you are loving the reconciliation tools as well. Thank you for the great review!
John Oldweiler
President

Michael O.

ChefMod for restaurants

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall savings is a great plus.
When the rep and the other manager (do not recall her name) were on staff, there was more feedback from the team that seams lacking. No one has come out to introduce themselves since in order to let us know they are the new point person.
The rep has been very helpful. Several of the staff are very responsive and able to trouble shoot. Unfortunately, a formal introduction of new management was never made.

The service personnel attempt to accommodate most situations. They are always friendly and as helpful as possible.
Being able to send orders at anytime without having to make phone calls is a great convenience and timesaver.
Once the order guides are set up it is very efficient to place orders.

The fact that there is no way to see where the products are coming from on the screen while ordering is very inconvenient. Often we do not make a minimum order and chefmod has to transfer merchandise. I would like to see where the lowest bid is coming from(or all bids for that matter) so I can ordr where it best suits my needs. Some vendors deliver early, some late - I want the knowledge of where they are coming from.

Michael,
Thank you for your review and your kind words about our team and system strengths. More importantly, we respect the feedback on where we can improve.
Our intention is to provide the most ease when placing orders, but we do also realize that for some, having more control is important. Our developers are working on a host of features which will give you exactly the insight to suppliers and pricing that you are asking about. This will be offered in an upcoming release which I will share more with you in person.
I hope you enjoyed meeting with our Member Services Team Leader yesterday, and I look forward to reaching out to your personally to set up our next meet up!

5.0/10
Wayne R.

Service at its best

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Been a Chefmod customer since 2010! Centralized all of my purchasing power and saved big bucks! Chefmod's ability to negotiate with new vendors specifically for my own QSR brand to bring in new products was absolutely #1! I recommend Chefmod to all of my restaurant buddies in NYC!! Thanks

Can't add products as end user

Antwort von ChefMod

Wayne, thanks to loyal members like you, we continue to grow our base which makes those deals even better! Thank you for your long time support and be sure to check out our app on iTunes and Google Play store! Be well. ~ Your friends at ChefMod.

Pete D.

Excellent product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using this software everyday for the past 8 years to receive thousands of orders. I can honestly say it makes my life so much easier and helps my business run more efficiently. I would recommend this software to anyone that needs to maximize their time during the work day.

The fact that it's simple to use. I was able to successfully train my staff members to use without any issues.

None come to mind

Pete,
We are so happy that our solution can delivery more efficiency to your business. Thank you for being such a trusted supplier!

Kathy M.

EASY BREEZY

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working with Chef Mod greatly simplifies the daily task of entering the many invoices we receive daily (and there are many!)...also, the Staff is the best when it comes to responding to questions/requests in a timely manner...thank you, Chef Mod!

It's quick and easy; very user friendly...I love that someone is always there to respond, no matter what time or what day of the week!

I'm not sure there is one...I have no problems using it, and if I do, the staff is always there to answer my question...

Thank you very much!

Edgar G.

user friendly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From my experience in Chefmod what it's most appreciated is that the purchasing software will satisfy all your needs. What ever it is that we order, it's what we are going to get in a simple and easy process.

Satisfies all your needs. It's very simple to place an order. It also helps you get the best prices and quality products in the market.

Thank you very much!

Tim W.

The Key to Organization

Bewertet am 13.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Chefmod has become an integral part of our operation, helping us keep accurate, reliable, easily accessible records of all invoices and payments.
From expense reports to ordering, we use Chefmod as a streamline platform to consolidate many of our essential functions into one easy-to-use, highly supported program.

Antwort von ChefMod

Thank you Tim. I'm glad that we're able to save your hours every week by streamlining your opperation. Have a great day and thanks again for the review! ~ The ChefMod Team

Alex P.
Mit Google übersetzen

A helpful tool, not foolproof, needs major QOL and UX improvements

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has helped us lower costs, but has also come with workflow changes that can be annoying at times. It basically finds the cheapest price for each item you're ordering across all of your vendors and orders it. The problem is that each of these vendors has a minimum order price to ship. What follows is a chefmod rep calling you telling you that your order doesn't make minimums for several different vendors and then you need to sit on the phone with them and move things around until you can get things to work out mathematically. They don't look at your order as a whole and try to find the cheapest possible way that would get you the order successfully, they just order the cheapest version of each item and hope that everything adds up to make a minimum or you're getting a phone call. What makes this even more frustrating is that you can't order from a specific vendor through the site to avoid this nuisance.
Overall, it's OK. It's lowered costs but not without headaches. There's some convenience to being able to order from some vendors online, and being notified about things like holiday delivery schedules. I can't be sure if I'd recommend it to someone who doesn't need it for their business, as I do not find it to be a luxury.

Browsing inventory
Order history referencing
Customer service

Interface needs improvement, a lot of un-intuitive design and layout decisions

Does not currently have functionality that allows you to order from a specific vendor, so making a minimum order for a vendor can be frustrating and involves phone calls

Search function is bizarrely bad

6.0/10
John M.

My Chef Mod Experience

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Chef Mod has taught me that they are tenacious when I comes to supporting their members. They have demonstrated to me that they will go to serious lengths to deliver the right products when the members require.

We haven't really had any issues yet.

Antwort von ChefMod

John, it's great working with suppliers who are so committed to our member's needs. We appreciate all that you do, every day. From all of us here at ChefMod, and from our members... Thank you!

Carol L.

Overall very helpful

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am the chef and cannot express how great and easy it is to use chefmod when placing my orders. They make sure I get the best price and quality.

Using this software makes ordering so much easier

Antwort von ChefMod

Carol, we are thrilled that we are able to ensure best quality and price for your restaurant. Thank you for the great review! ~ ChefMod Team

Fanor B.

Exellent customer service

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's helpful, convenient fast and operations hours are always available, the customer service assistant,reliable, when customers ask for finding new items, they are always available, they are always updating their system to make our online experience better, communication is the best,

Easy to find products on line, customer services is always available. Prices, weight, amount are always updated.

Not happy with the new staff, some representatives don't have the needed experience to help when ordering on line.

Chef Fanor,
Our Member Services team is always a focus and as business grows we train new specialists thoroughly. Thank you for the excellent review!

Dan D.

Happy

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easier than ordering separately from each company

customer service is great
mostly easy to use

small inconveniences in use: i almost ALWAYS order through "order history" and wish it would automatically start me there

prices are not always cheaper, especially when fee is included

Michele F.

ChefMod Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have formed great relationships with the customer support staff at ChefMod! They help to make our days easier!

My items are always saved so I can just go to my guide and order my most common items.

Sometimes items get locked for no reason and you have to call to gain access to them again.

Thank you Michele!