Accelevents Bewertungen

Accelevents

Event ticketing & mobile fundraising solution

4.8/5 (72 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Another successful online auction with Accelevents!

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used the Accelevent platform to host online auctions for the past three years. We just wrapped up our 3rd online auction and the process couldn't be easier. I love how we can cut and paste auction items and descriptions from previous online auctions. This makes the set up of the new auction so smooth. All of the choices and features of settling the credit card payments are robust and straightforward. The bidder interface is intuitive and easy. We couldn't be happier. It is complex enough to solicit auction items, to set a bid price and to write the descriptions. To have the Accelvent platform so efficient to use with all of the necessary bells and whistles makes the overall experience from set up, to live auction to settlement is seamless and awesome! I love that Accelevents is constantly enhancing the site to accommodate all types of events. I love the new feature of accepting online donations. Also, the customer service is excellent. Someone is always available when I have a question! Thanks Accelevents for another successful event!

The only drawback is that I could not copy the photos from prior auctions.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the feedback! You actually can import the items AND images from a past auction into your new auction. This article will walk you through the process for your next event!

Mit Google übersetzen

Bringing our silent auctions to the next level

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely fantastic. In the past we have never made over $900 on our silent auction portion of our reverse raffles ... with Accelevents, the past 2 years we have raised $2900 and $1900. So well worth the money.

I have now used this product for 2 silent auctions at our Band Parents Reverse Raffle. In the past, we would make under $1000 on our silent auctions and would have to deal with the vultures hovering around the tables. With the Accelevents silent auction, people are bidding constantly and I LOVE that my guests get a text message once they are outbid. No longer do they have to run over to the tables constantly to see if they are still the top bidder. They have it all in the palm of their hand. Also, as the primary organizer of the event for 2 years, as "go time" approaches, paranoia sets in and I start to second guess whether everything is set to go. This year I messaged them in the wee hours of the morning the night before the event and got an almost immediate response as well as getting some last minute questions answered just hours before the event started. I haven't had the chance to use the other portions of the product, but if they are anywhere near as good as the silent auction, I'm positive they won't disappoint! Thanks Accelevents!!!

Really have no cons to speak of. These peeps rock!

A-MA-FREAKING-ZING

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

the amazing immediate reply with in 30 seconds of asking any question

This software is so easy to use. JUST WHEN YOU THINK you need to have this software needs a function that doesn't exist you ask CUST SUPPORT in a panic how in the world you will possibly make it work they are 5 million steps ahead of you. Not only that but within 5 seconds they reply with a warm stress free reply that reassures you that your event that you spent countless hours on is going to be the most amazing and successful event that could have possibly existed for your cause. I AM NOT A TECH SAVY PERSON! BORN IN THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION I STUCK AT COMPUTERS! but they have made it beyond easy! My second year happy to plan this even thanks to these guys!

the only thing i don't like about this software program is that they don't have the outreach that other auction softwares have that they send out technical help for the actual event to make the event smooth as possible. Even though they are there to help at every second through the site i can only imagine the absolute craziness if the top notch service was right in front of you

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent online auction platform!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Accelevents for 3 events, actually encompassing 8 different online auctions. They have been great to work with and very quick to answer questions. We are a small nonprofit in a smaller market, so we appreciate their low cost, but feel their product is top shelf. Our (not tech savvy) patrons have found the platform easy to navigate, and love the addition of mobile bidding to our events. We recommend them to every who asks about our experience, and will continue to use them.

Cost , ease of use for bidders, ease of use for staff

I wish you could more easily change the order of items once uploaded (more like a number system, like a Netflix wish list), and I wish that we had the option of sending out blanket notices to our bidders ("Auction closes in 10 minutes, place your best bid now," or a thank you to all bidders after the fact).

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the continued support. We love hearing from repeat auction organizers. We've add a feature that let's you right click on an item to send it to the top or bottom of the list. I think that will help you out at your next event. We will check out the netflix wishlist too. As for sending out blasts to your bidders, you can do that from our new Contact module. Send us a message while setting up your next auction and we will walk you through it!

Greatly facilitated check-out process

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simplified check-out process, easy access to bidders and winners, pdf file of all auction postings.

Software was easy to use from setting up the ticket purchases to uploading the auction items. Guests easily purchased tickets and bid on auction items. None required much help the night of our auction. I liked the ability to print out the description of all the auction items, get spreadsheets of the prizes and the winners. Tech support was invaluable both before and during the auction. The guys were just a chat away, which was important the night of our event since a few questions and issues came up where we needed help.

The software was limiting in that we sometimes have multiples of the same item. This required us to list the item numerous times rather than having the top couple of bidders win the item. Also, we had a wine pull and a fund-a-cause during the evening. Normally, we would keep track of who purchased the wine and who funded the cause and bill them at the end of the evening. With the Accelevent software, people would have to pay for the wine, fund-a-cause, and auction winnings in three separate transactions. We would have liked one simple end-of-the evening transaction/charge.

Great Mobile Silent Auction Platform & Quick Customer Service Responce

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Faster and more efficient with the the mobile bidding app, Easy to showcase and present items with descriptive information allowing bidders to completely understand what exactly they were bidding on. Quick customer service when we had any question that needed answered, along with being understand and truly caring about help us find a solution, and not be over looked VERY AFFORDABLE!!

When in the Auction Table cannot organize items in alphabetical order, Bidder in the mobile app were getting confused when to put in there names and bid amount.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Summer, thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on having the fastest customer support and the most affordable solution on the mark so we love hearing that! As for the listing of auction items, you can actually drag and drop to change the order of items very easily! Send us a chat message while setting up your next event so that we can help you out with that!

Perfect Product for Non Profit

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We hosted an event and utilized Accelevents for ticketing and managing our silent auction. Ticketing was easy to set and we could customize per our specific needs. Silent Auction set-up, execution and checkout was the easy, straight forward and user friendly. Customer service and help options were phenomenal….it's old school customer service....hard to find these days. We will use Accelevents for ALL our future needs.

Super user friendly
Excellent Customer Service
Many 'a la carte' features for NP various needs (auction, ticketing, etc.)
Only pay for what you need
Very cost effective for our small NP with little money to spend
Phenomenal customer service
No app needed for auction bidding

Wish we could group text all guests at event via software

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks, Margaret! We are happy to look into the option of offering a group text feature.

Mit Google übersetzen

The online/mobile auction solution I've been looking for!

Bewertet am 23.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I volunteer with a number of local non-profit organizations and often find myself working on silent auctions. For the past couple of years, I have looked into solutions for moving our auctions online, in order to increase visibility and participation. But most of the solutions would cost us the bulk of our fundraising. For small community organizations like PTOs, the giant platforms are just not a viable solution.

Then, I found Accelevents. Exactly the type of solution that I was looking for, at exactly the right price. Set-up was easy and didn't require any huge investment in time or cost. I could build our auction at my own pace, as items became available. The user experience was equally as simple -- without requiring cumbersome account set-up from people who wanted to participate in the bidding. And the text-to-bid option was a huge bonus, making the bidding process simpler and more exciting. When people are busy enjoying themselves at a party, they don't want to be running around checking clipboards. With text notifications and bids, they didn't have to! The bidding came right to them!

The integration with Stripe made the check-out process much simpler and faster for everyone involved. Our entire auction was closed out in under 24 hours, even when half the participants were not actually at the event. (That was a huge win too -- people did not have to be at our sold-out event to participate in the auction!)

Finally, the support I receive along the way was exceptional. Questions were answered within hours -- and often within minutes.

I would HIGHLY recommend Accelevents to anyone looking to bring their auction --of any size--online.

Excellent Resource for you Fundraiser

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accelevent's has allowed our foundation to provide a hands-on experience to our silent auction supporters. Along with this, it enables us the ability to reach supporters who were unable to make the event, which has increased our funds raised exponentially.

This software is incredibly fool-proof and is accessible via multiple devices which makes adding late arriving items a breeze.

We have had issues in regards to the ease of operation of our guests and difficulties signing in and staying signed in. This does not fall squarely on the shoulders of Accelevents as I am sure that much of it was operator error. If this service came in the form of an easy to use phone apps, it would be hands down the best product on the market!

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again!

Mit Google übersetzen

Successful collaborative fundraiser, because of an Excellent 24/7 Support Team!

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our collaborative fundraiser raised moneyfor each of 8 collaborators, with additional funds generated from offline purchases of paintings after the auction was over.

In addition, this software helped each of our collaborators to build a better networking relationship with each other.

This was my first time coordinating an online Mobile Silent Art Auction collaborative fundraiser. Most of our collaborative confidence, in the possibility of a successful fundraiser, in spite of my inexperience, came from the incredible 24/7 excellent AccelEvents support team.

The buyers bidding on the art especially liked the efficiency of being able to view and select their choice of paintings online. Even the buyers who took the time to come to the in-person art show on the first or last day of our 7-day online art auction, came with a list of their selections from the paintings they had seen online.

We liked having the opportunity in our collaborative fundraiser, to introduce each collaborator, with logos, pictures, videos, and their website, as well as sharing more information about our collaborative theme of "Forests."

An animated tutorial, walking me through all the steps might have helped to both lower my awkward beginner's fear-level of being so inexperienced, and also more rapidly increased my ability level. This might have helped me to reduce the number of questions I asked the awesome AccelEvents team, even though their team would still be needed.

Great prorgam!

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The non-profit organization where I work has used AccelEvents for a variety of events and purposes, including silent auctions, drawings, and text-to-give for small and large events. The most absolutely consistent factor has been the customer service - they are awesome! They are always quick to reply and generally are able to help me find an easy solution. In terms of the program, it is easy to use and we have had interns and volunteers trained and using the program within minutes at our events. The look is clean and smooth, and the back-end interface is relatively intuitive and straight-forward. The cost is also perfect, especially for a small non-profit with a limited budget, as the low flat fee allows us to know our costs up-front and keep the majority of what we raise to put toward our mission. We've tried a few other programs but you cannot beat the value for this product.

Easy to use on both the front- and back-end; Low cost but great value; Fantastic customer service

Some limited options with customization and graphics

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback! We are working to expand the flexibility of the page designer!

Perfect for Small/Mid Size Auction

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are an elementary school PTA that has a silent auction with 100 items once a year. Accelevents was perfect for us! The 1st time I used it was the 1st time we put the auction online--raising 33% more funds than in previous "bid on paper" years. Thank you for making our auction a big success!

This software is so easy to use--very intuitive, not too many features, but it has the right ones. Customer support is great--in chat or email with quick simple responses! Low cost--we raised $8000 and were able to keep most of it last year. Integration for payment was awesome!

We have multiple items in our auction that are the same (parking spots)--would be nice to list it on time and give the 3 spots to the 3 highest bidders. Small feature that's definitely not critical -- but a nice add on.

Hi Jahnavi,

Thanks for the feedback! We're excited to hear that your event was such a success.

We actually have a feature which allows for multiple winners per item! This will be perfect for your next event. Check out this link with instructions on how to use it.

Best,

Jon

Mit Google übersetzen

Wonderful platform to make execution of your event easier.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Accelevents for our past two PTO Silent Auctions. Whenever we had a question, customer service responded to us very quickly with answers that solved our problems. It was very affordable and easy to use from the beginning. The information stored from the first year, made planning and executing the event the next year even easier!

It was very easy for multiple users to input and organize the information. The Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of where you are with planning the event. It has straightforward step by step instructions throughout the planning process and during the event itself.

I would like to see them add a function where you can send messages to the users during the event to remind them to update their bids, etc.

Customer Support Makes Accelevents a Standout

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used Accelevents to create our Spring Bash webpage, which included an online auction. Accelevents is pretty easy to use, but it does have some confusing parts. Customer support makes Accelevents a standout. Whenever I had a question or problem, I could type it to CSR get an answer within a few minutes.

Whenever I had a question or problem, I could type it to CSR and get an answer within a few minutes. I was able to make a nice looking event webpage. The cost was extremely reasonable. Accelevents is located in the Greater Boston area.

We had early bird ticket prices and later ticket prices, and I put the dates in, but it didn't switch over automatically; there was something I was supposed to do manually and didn't realize it. There were sample online auction items that never went away; only the users, not the visitors, could see them, but they were confusing and annoying. The limit to the number of contacts was too low.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Janis, thanks for the feedback! I just took a look at your account. It looks like you originally set both tiers of tickets to end at the same time which is why it didn't automatically switch over. The sample auction items and bids can be removed by clicking the trash can item on the add items page. As for the limit on the number of contacts, that is a default limit which we can increase for you . Just send us a note and we will increase it! For your next event we would be happy to look everything over to ensure that the settings are the way you want them to be! Thanks again!

Camp Cho-Yeh Online Auction Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My favorite thing about AccelEvents is their customer service!! If I live chatted I knew I would get a response within 2-3 minutes.

I particulary liked it being an online platform which allowed me to work from anywhere and any computer.

There was some weird glitch while entering item descriptions that it would let me type a few letters and then refresh and what I had typed wasn't there anymore. We had the same the glitch the previous year. Customer service told me to hit the refresh button which did seem to work a bit before it would glitch again, in which case I would just hit refresh again. I didn't make entering the infomation difficult it just prolonged the process.

Great Software for our Needs

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had nothing but great experiences with Accelevents. I logged on one night around 10 PM and was having problems changing something. I chatted through the on line help and they continued to try to help me resolve my issue. ( I am sure it was more user error than software). The gentleman I was working with told me he would personally adjust what I was trying to do by the next evening. Sure enough the next day my changes were made.

I like that it’s easy to use and keeps all of the details for our reunion in one place. In years past, we had to keep a spreadsheet of number of ticket sales, guests names etc. now everything is right there in one place. No checks to cash. Money transferred right to our account. This is saving us hours of work.

Not so thrilled with the initial look of the main page when our purchasers log on

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks, Kelly! We would love to hear more about your thoughts on the design of the main page when your buyers log in. If you are up for it, send us an email at [email protected]!

Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome Team! Great work!

Bewertet am 15.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used both Auction and Raffle feature of Accelevents for Altera's Annual Fundraiser Golf Tournament. Jonathan and Zach have been very supportive and very prompt in answering our question. We really appreciate extended support during and after the event.

Website is very easy to use. Mobile bidding is the way to go in this era of technology. Texting feature was the most helpful and hassle free way of bidding on your favorite item or submitting the raffle ticket. It saved us a lot of trouble of signing up the participant for an account, before they can bid. Accelevents have made this process very easy. However, it would have been nice to be able to bid online too, since few participants accidently gave submitted their office number, instead of mobile number.

There were few glitches but the team was very fast in addressing them and finding a workaround very quickly.
The team is always thinking ahead of demands from the customers! Which is very impressive!

It would be nice to see what they have more to offer in future revisions of their product. I would recommend using Accelevents for your next auction/raffle events.

Hey Pooja,

Thanks for the review. We now offer silent auction bidding and raffle ticket purchase and submission online in addition to the text message bidding you used. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best,

Accelevents

Mit Google übersetzen

Great platform to support our fundraising event

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We increased our fundraising by approximately 20% year over year.

The Accel Events platform was exactly what we needed to support out 2 school fundraiser. We were able to have all of the functionality we wanted and the cost can't be beat. Also, the customer support was outstanding. We work with a number of vendors and haven't had such prompt response from support in terms of time to an answer from any ther vendor.

The only cons that we experiences were not having all of the reporting bells and whistles available to us online. All of our data was easy to download and get to the info, but it would have been nice to have some more flexible reporting. That said, this was not a huge deal and only a want not as much a need.

Undisputed: The Best!

Bewertet am 12.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We put on an annual black tie for over 300 guests. About five years ago we decided to go mobile with our silent auction and researched every provider available. Accelevents was hands down the most competitively priced but after our first year, it was clear to us that more importantly, their platform is the best out there! We’ve been using Accelevents loyally since day one, and couldn’t be happier with the service, pricing, and most importantly the product, which our guests also love!

We are completely satisfied with the product.

Mit Google übersetzen

We use Accelevents for our annual meetings, silent auction and online raffles

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I highly recommend Accelevents.

First and foremost - outstanding customer service. I've been able to reach Jon and Zach at all hours and they've been exceptionally responsive.

With the event module we've been able to streamline our ticketing process and are better able to monitor reservations versus attendance and give a more accurate reservation count to the event vendor and save some money.

With the silent auction module we've eliminated a lot of manual processing and the texting alerts to bidders have increased our bidding.

The raffle module is a big benefit to us. With our manual system involving physical tickets, manual entry and lots of mailing we could only run a few raffles a year. With Accelevents we are totally automated and can run raffles as fast as we can acquire items to raffle.

The end result is greater fundraising for a reasonable cost.

The products are more designed for traditional onsite fund raising events, a mold we don't fit into. However, Jon and Zach have been very helpful in tweak their software to meet our unique needs.

Great software for fundraising

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Still the best software I've seen. Very easy to use to run auction event. And the customer service stands out. The team responded to every question quickly, many times within minutes of asking. The support was especially critical night of the event as we had an issue due to user error and the Accelevents team was able to help us resolve.

Easy to use, intuitive interface with strong features

Honestly do not have a CON. Perhaps the only thing to improve would to be add a few HOW TO videos to the website for quickly getting users up to speed on all of the features.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks, Nicholas! We actually just launched a full how-to video series to get new users up to speed. Feel free to check it out. Looking forward to your next event!

Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to use, great look, best customer service

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to raise an additional amount for our annual event, while the cost of the service was less. It was absolutely the most affordable, easiest and most enjoyable way to raise funds for student scholarships, travel fellowships and teacher grants. Our organization supports all students, but especially those with little or no means to access travel opportunities or to pay for college. Accel Events will be our go-to platform for our silent auction in the future.

Intuitive and user friendly; beautiful, clean design, extremely cost-effective for our small non-profit; and, hands-down, the best, most responsive customer service we've ever experienced.

We have nothing negative to say about the software or the support. We were so happy with the platform and the people behind it that we will use again, and will recommend to others.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great program for any size organization!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accelevents exceeded my expectations! Anytime I had a question, someone would get back to me in a timely manner. It helped us raise more funds with less time and effort on our part!

I loved the intuitive nature of the software. It did not take long to learn and put it into application. It has every option I could need to run an event. I love the mobile friendly part too, it makes it so user friendly.

It would be nice to have an option to do a live auction? Not sure if this is possible or not.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks, Jessica! To answer your question, we have added a new live auction functionality for your next event!

Accelevants is AWESOME

Love it and them.

Highly recommend. We are small nonprofit that couldn't afford the higher cost options. Also they didn't have a text to bid option. Accelevants is both functional and affordable AND they have really awesome features.

Sometimes inputting the data can be glitchy; however, their customer service reigns supreme so we have always figured it out together and fast.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Andrea, thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that your event was a success. We have identified and resolved the glitch that you had while adding items! Thanks for your understanding!

Great value proposition

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Instead of cancelling a time consuming, expensive in-person auction, we moved to an online solution and saw a greater profit, with less work and less expenses.

We looked at several auction systems for an annual charity auction to move it from a physical auction to a fully online auction. After looking at about 5-6 competitors, Accelevents seemed to be the most reasonably priced and easy to use software. A lot of other systems require a monthly subscription which is not reasonable for small organizations.

Some of the features are not completely obvious, and maybe the help articles could be a little more developed, but help was always available, prompt and patient.