Jibble Bewertungen

Jibble

Zeit- und Anwesenheitsverfolgung für Teams

4.8/5 (72 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Antwort von Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Jibble Rocks!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task.

So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Antwort von Jibble

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple System w/ Slack Integration!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love having the Slack integration so my team and quickly and easily Jibble in and out without having to open their browser or go to the site. This is extremely efficient and easy.
I also appreciate the activity-based billing so we're not billed on a user that doesn't access the system.

I would love to have some more custom controls on the reports. I also wish some areas of the settings were a little more intuitive and easy to find. It would be helpful to one page for all settings or at least be the start-point for all settings, including power-ups, etc...

Antwort von Jibble

Thank you for the feedback Aaron. It's good to hear that you find Jibble useful and efficient! We recognise your feedback on usability and reporting. We're continuously looking to improve our product so this feedback is definitely useful!

Of course don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance.

Mit Google übersetzen

The experience with Jibble was awesome and great where it has enabled the company solve absenteeism

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

generating the weekly payroll and attendance sheet in our company is nowadays simple and accurate

the price of the software is low and affordable
there is online support available to offer technical support
it can be used by up to five users

there is not much cons to write about this product but its proving a challenge to some of the unskilled workers who are yet to grasp how to use it

Antwort von Jibble

We appreciate the feedback, Dennis! Getting users onboarded is always a challenge as change it not something people are always happy about :)

If you ever need any assistance, do reach out to us via our help center. We are more than happy to help you further.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very useful tool that has helped us manage our projects effectively.

Bewertet am 12.5.2018

Easy time tracking
Effective project management

The slack integration is very useful and makes timetracking easy. The reporting by client is also good at quickly seeing how much time you are spending on projects. Nice user interface and good to have on multiple devices

The visualisations on the reporting section don't reflect the client/time range you have specified which can be very annoying. Also, it is difficult to reorder activities and change activities without messing up previous information. The application seems to need to reload everytime I visit it - this is probably because I leave it open all the time and it's a new product which is constantly updating so is understandable but I'd like it if they had an autorefresh function so I don't have to do it!

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the honest feedback. It's great to hear that you find Jibble a useful tool.

We recognise some challenges that you are facing with the reporting page and we are actually working on some updates on that too! We will definitely keep you updated on any changes.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great service with excellent Slack integration

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been great. Keep up the great work!

I onboard a lot of employees every month and it is simple to get them up and running with only a 2 minute explanation of how to use Jibble. Employees enjoy the simplicity of the service

The name. Jibble is just plain awkward to say. It sounds like dribble and that has a bit of a weird connotation. We always joke when introducing the service to employees by saying "it's the best for clocking in and out but it has the worst name".

Hi Kevin,

Happy to hear that Jibble has helped you with managing your employees attendance!

At the same time I'm sorry to hear that you don't like our name. That's the only thing we will not be changing for a while :).

Mit Google übersetzen

We have used Jibble for about a year now for client billing and productivity.

Bewertet am 4.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple and accurate time & attendance for me and the team. Helpful reporting that assist in managing.

What I like most is the ease of use for my team. It is super straightforward for them to clock in and out. At the same time the statistics and reports give me very in depth information which I can use for project and individual reviews.

Probably the limitation towards other tools. There is an amazing Slack integration but it would even be better if it would work with project management tools as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent value - simple and easy to implement

Bewertet am 16.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accurate time/attendance tracking that's transparent to the employee but tamper-proof, and on-demand to any device. Payroll is inching closer to total automation.

Slack integration is key for our company, and allows for remote workers and field maintenance team members to track time from anywhere. Not having to hit the break room to look at their time card is the best

It's missing features that small businesses need after they grow to around 20 employees, inlcluding managing Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, holiday, etc.).

Antwort von Jibble

Thank you for your feedback, Jeremiah. As you might be aware, we are always working hard to improve our product. PTO is definitely something on our roadmap too :).

Mit Google übersetzen

Jibble helps you manage your team and it's very simple to get a handle on.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has allowed me to track my personal time and the time my team puts into different tasks. It provides a weekly report on how we did and allows us to create a monthly report, as well. What I enjoy most about it is the colorful and user-friendly dashboard that is integrated within such a robust software.

I enjoy using Jibble for its user-friendly dashboard and ease of clocking in and clocking out. We have six primary departments within our organization that we focus on, and Jibble allows us to prioritize these departments while giving people the flexibility to add detailed notes on what they worked on that day.

I have not integrated any power-ups yet, but I find it difficult to add individual worker information like vacation pay, and how much they're being paid.

Antwort von Jibble

We appreciate the honest feedback Sahr! We are working hard on additional features like leave management (vacation) and work schedules that we will release later this year. You will definitely receive message when that is ready though.

A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams

Bewertet am 8.12.2017

I liked:

- ease of use
- privacy
- ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS
- the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time
- if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking

The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, very accurate, good number of feautures and nice interface on the Android app.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Convenience, ease of use, precise time control.

The Slack's integration helps a lot;
The accuracy is very good;
The UI is good;
Very easy to use;

It could work offline and save the time, and upload when you have signal;
The Android app could let the customer set wich functionality would show on the mais page.

Hi Vitor,

Thanks for your honest feedback! Regarding "Offline Mode", this is only possible for Kiosk Users at the moment, although we are looking to make this available for mobile users in Personal Mode.

We don't have a specific timeline for this yet, but we'll definitely keep you posted.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent time tracking app for teams or freelancers

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Jibble takes the headache out of time tracking. The team can easily see who is working at any given time and leadership can easily pull hours for reports and payroll.

Quick to learn and easy to use
Works on multiple devices
Slack integration
Brower Extension
Easy to see who is working on a team

Can be difficult to quickly see monthly hours if you work on a non-calendar month
Time only live updates on one subpage

Hi Kody,

Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear that you are really enjoying Jibble. I've noted your feedback on customizing for a non-calendar month as feature request too :).

-Team Jibble

Easy to use and quick

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time tracking that is accurate and accountable.

The software is easy to use. I can jibble in and out easily and see where I am for the day / week / month.

I would like to have active/inactive flag for activities. I am a software developer and I keep track of each type of software, so it's going to be a long list eventually.

Antwort von Jibble

Thank you for your feedback, Angie. We are actually working on the possibility to hide/disable your activities as we speak. I can't specifically say when it will be ready but it should be within a few weeks!

We will definitely let you know once it's there :).

Works Very Well

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Jibble allows our team to keep an eye on our employees, more specifically their attendance, time in and out. It is important for employees to be given the ease of this as well, Jibble provided an option of employee attendance to be punched in or out via browser. It is an amazing advancement in technology. It also records absences, billing and invoicing, automatic time capture and many more features.

Jibble does not consider leaves and emergency absences as it does keep track of that. It might be a great addition to future updates.

Mit Google übersetzen

Jibble is perfect for small workforce businesses

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple, comprehensive (generally) time management at a low cost.

This software is very easy to use, not complicated, and a quite accurate in providing the data needed for time and hour performance.

However, the software does not go far enough - for example, to "suspend" an employee is really not possible unless on a permanent basis. Or, to include payroll data as well so that paychecks can also be issued.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying Jibble. Regarding "suspending" employees, you can temporarily archive them with the "remove" button.

Their data will still be available in Exports when you do that. You can read more about that here: http://help.jibble.io/getting-started/what-is-the-difference-between-removing-and-deleting-a-team-member

I've added your comment about Payrolling to our list of feature requests too.

Of course feel free to reach out on [email protected] (or via the in-app messenger) if you have any questions.

Cheers, Sani from Jibble.

Mit Google übersetzen

No pain tracking time and attendance

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

time tracking and attendance work like a charm.
it is like a magic charm that makes people accountable without confronting them.

Slack integration, amazing dashboard with teams and projects.
we use it for time and attendance tracking and it is the only powerful tool that has emerged out of my search that is not only usable by the manager but also by others​ in the team who embrace using it to see their progress.

I have a very small team of fewer​ than 10 people and therefore at this point, the complexities in time tracking haven't reached the limitations of the tool.
Geolocation is using GPS but using the IP address to see if the person jibble request comes from the expected IP as metadata would be useful.

Antwort von Jibble

Thank you for your review! We've added your remark on IP meta information to our list of feature requests for further analysis.

We are always improving our product so your feedback is definitely important to us :)

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software to track my team's working time.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Automatise what we are dooing manually before.

Well designed software, multi-platform (web/mobile/Slack integration) and good customer service aware of new ideas. Still in active development with many new features in the last months. Easy to user and provide great statistics for our team working time (in two different contries).

We are using Microsoft Teams and the integration with it is not yet out (but planned in the next weeks according to customer service). Beside of that, anything is working great for us.

Easy Attendance Tracking for Offsite Team Members

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have team members who need to be tracked because they start work from off site. With this app, we are able to do just that. We love how simple the app is and how easy it is to use.

I love the fact that it works with our mobile phones and we can track time in and time out from anywhere.
Plus features like facial recognition and location ensure the credibility of the time in and time out of employees.

I wish there was an auto-time out feature or at least a reminder for the user to time out before the day ends.

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for your honest feedback! Happy to hear that your team is really enjoying the mobile features.

We actually do have an auto-jibble-out feature which can be setup by the team manager. More about that in this article https://help.jibble.io/getting-started/setting-up-your-team/changing-settings-for-your-company-team.

An end-of-day reminder is also in the making so stay tuned ;).

- The Jibble Team

Mit Google übersetzen

Really very pleased with Jibble. Very easy to navigate and customer support is outstanding.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to clock in and out and make adjustments. Plus reports too are very easy to request and quick.

I would like to have an option where I can keep track of sick days and vacation. I was told this is something Jibble was looking into.

Hi Josie,

Thank you for your honest feedback! I'm happy to hear that Jibble has helped you with your time & attendance needs so far. We are indeed looking into a Leave Management (PTO) feature that we will release later this year.

We will definitely keep you updated when it's ready!

Mit Google übersetzen

We use Jibble to record our hours, in our team of 7 people.

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greater efficiency in the team's time management, pretty much eliminating recording errors.

I like the intuitive and clean nature of the interface. It is very easy to use and is pretty much idiot-proof. It has saved so much time recording in/outs, and the algorithm to compute the weeks/months is solid. I can't thank Jibble enough for the program.

I don't like that you can see your co-workers comings and goings. I wish there was an admin option to turn that off. What ends up happening (sometimes) is people can end up being nosey about who is in and who is out.

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed using Jibble.
Regarding your feedback, it is actually possible to limit what your employees can see by using the Policies Power-Up. Check out this article to learn how that works: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Mit Google übersetzen

We use Jibble to manage time ' attendance for our team and visiting advisors to our office.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to manage time, attendance, payroll, billing and much more for my business!

We have iPads that are set up right in our office with the Jibble software so it is extremely easy to tap on the app, sign in and be on your way. We have a lot of visitors coming in and out our office that we need to be accountable for and Jibble helps us do just that. Also helps with employee payroll and billing as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, responsive customer support.

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support was great the first (and only time I had an issue). The app itself is easy (and fun!) to use. It makes tracking my time simple - one less thing to worry about during the workday.

My old support conversation pops up frequently. I wish there was a way to hide the chat/help button so that we could access it, only when needed. It's quite annoying to have to close that every time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Spot on time tracking and reporting. Couldn't be easier.

Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time tracking on commercial works, plus quick, essential and highly accurate reporting.

+ Slack integration. My team, already on Slack, just /jibble in, or talk direct to the bot to start logging an activity in seconds. Jibble even allow login using Slack accounts.
+ Related: Ease of use. If any tool takes more than a second to use, people will fall out of the habit. The team actually do time tracking because it's so simple.
+ Reporting: The depth of reporting is perfect for my needs. It's the most accurate system I could have hoped for.

- Jibble provide an interface through their website, but it's not fully optimised for phones just yet. This said, I've jibbled in and out successfully without much fuss.
- No Slack login from the app.