Pipefy Bewertungen

4.8/5 (72 Bewertungen)

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Mit Google übersetzen

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything.

Customer support has been great!

Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App.

- You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Antwort von Pipefy

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my tasks.

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes.

They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

Mit Google übersetzen

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pipefy has made our professional lives better.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes out business so much more productive.

It makes it so easy to delegate and then monitor tasks in a team environment.
We can monitor tasks and track productivity of staff (& ourselves).
It makes the team ten times more efficient than what we were.

Sometimes it is hard to not focus on clearing out pipefy (or "The Pipe") as we call it !
Pipefy can be as addictive to staff as social media.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time, processes and organization of my team.

Convenient process creation, easy-to-use, customized reports, web form sharing and automated and customized e-mail templates.

Difficult to answer, do not have what I do not like because everything is very easy and with the support (custumer service) always giving us a solution.

Antwort von Pipefy

Thank your for you review!

Joint Media House - Pipefy

Bewertet am 19.4.2017

Hello Team,

It is a successful and supportive collaboration between JMH and Pipefy, the software helped our company to develop it's processes and standardize all the rules by roles and phases. Thanks to Pipefy, the agency is now monitoring in realtime the Projects Management phases for all our services provided to our clients.

We were facing few months ago some limitaitons in the features, most of them was resolved thanks to professional and prompt support team.

Have a good day and give it up the great work you are doing

Very good Processes monitoring
Customized processes
Scalable
Accurate
Automated processes

Automation in general causes laziness :) your software is amazing

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent! We use it for everything that is a collaborative process.

Bewertet am 29.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Automation feature is a plus!
I like that they are always bringing something new and are open to suggestions. Their roadmap runs FAST! Integration with lots of other apps also is a plus!

Email templates should accept HTML coding... its pretty complicated to add your own style for the automate emailing.
Managing tasks with due date is still a challenge for us. The calendar won't mach our needs yet.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best "Process Management tool"!

Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Now I have a easy and cheap way to track my work and my team's work. Before Pipefy I was lost in e-mails, Trello, Wunderlist, WhatsApp (and others) trying to get my work and my team's work "on track" but I was lost. With Pipefy I have all my workflows and work process in a same place.

Easy of use, interface, pricing and the possibility to create my process management the way I need with no "IT guy".

Time tracking will be a great feature for the future. Also a way to start counting time of working on a task automatically and mandatory could help us to have a "time tracking" in a better way.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best software manager and its so low investment!

Bewertet am 12.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once you discover how much you can customize your workflow you see the power of Pipefy! I could replace several specific small software and manage everything together inside pipefy

The power to deeply customize workflow exactly the way i need and manage/integrate several different process in the same tool.

There are many awesome features (like the ability to share a public link to create a card in a pipe) that are hidden under the settings page.

Thanks pipefy

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using pipefy after a demanda for aligning teams and organizing our support necessities, all the tools we use are extremely simple and everyday we use more of it. Our next steps will be to make use of pipefy API to extract important team metrics which I hope will be very useful.

It's easy to use, and I always have everything I need in a click distance. It's an awesome tool for management and to keep all stakeholders of a project aligned about the moment of a product or area.

I have nothing to complain about pipefy.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have known similar softwares, but this is by far the best on the market.

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, productivity and automatation of process.

The amount of solutions that the tool offers, as well as the fast and individualized customer service.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a amazing and powerful tool to customize process and save time

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can organized my internal process and suggest for my customers an efficient way to automate their job routine

Automations between pipelines and customisable database are really useful tools and it generates lot of opportunities to customize our business process, per example.

Only one automation for the free plan is a good way to initiate and learn more about the platform, but it probably will not the enough as soon you get more use

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and very helpful to manage internal process of my company. Game changer for us!

Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, less time spent trying to understanding what's going on and gain on sales results and internal teams performance.

Visual organisation of project status helps our team to stay at the same page, follow deadlines e briefs more wisely.

Mit Google übersetzen

Quick wins on implementing on the fly due to flexibility on creating process, phases and actitivies.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Flexibility on creating process workflow without any programming gives the possibility to quickly identify bottlenecks and go to continuous improvement easily. Strong integration with other applications through provided standard APIs .

Reporting can improving providing organizational view and not only at pipe level. Sounds this feature is in the roadmap.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a great tool to control our process.

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's excellent to control our process. Now I know where the order is. What the real status of it.

Email Templates, automations, SLAs and very easy and intuitive to use. All this helped us to improve our performance with the clients.

Emails inside the cards. It's a good idea but we send a lot of emails template, so this option we don't use yet.

Mit Google übersetzen

It is the future of digital toolings

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With pipefy, companies can built standard processes, beyond that it could make possible the real time information, something that is each day more important to competitive companies.

The platform is growing day by day, so by the momment it has not all the features that could give coverage to a robust process.

So much better than Trello

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I kept trying different products like Evernote and Trello to keep track of all the things on my plate but after a few weeks they would always fall short of what I needed. Now everything's in one place and the whole team can use Pipefy to manage their work and stay on the same page.

When I first got into marketing I had a hard time managing all my regular tasks and campaigns. Directions would get lost or over complicated when I passed my work over to design or front, with Pipefy I can keep the whole team on the same page, and retire my messy to-do lists and ugly Trello board.

I would love to see more improvements with the mobile UX. I thought the mobile feature was a little oversold since it's not as up-to-date as the desktop version.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very useful software. Great value.

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We could better organize our onboarding pipelines with Pipefy.

Easy to use, good integrations, great features to process management. It is very flexible to organize pipelines.

Tasks organization is hard to use. We still need to use other tools to schedule tasks. It does not have a good way to view tasks within the cards yet.

Mit Google übersetzen

We use pipefy to organize our process of Customer Service.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

How easy it is to set up, and use on a daily basis. The support is also a very strong pro, the team is always helpful, and they always solve the problems.

It takes a lot of time to the automatic tasks happen, sometimes it takes 5 minutes for the card to go to other phase.

My personal review

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of structuring a new process and of tracking KPI's

Some delays in processing new infos when it comes to fill in the cards

Mit Google übersetzen

Has been a huge asset to our IT operations.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allows us to manage our IT core processes and help desk requests all in one piece of software. This has been a great asset.

Reporting is simple and maybe could use some more functionality/features. Overall, the software has been great so far.

Antwort von Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback.

Raul

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

Integrated process

As a process management system, I can use to manage and different areas from my company in the same platform.

There are some features about user and role control that I miss.
And some triggers that would make my process even more automated.

Everything is simple!

Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The easy way to create your own processes, friendly interface and connections. Support is a great differential too.

Speed of creating some new important features, don't have company important reports to evaluate performance.

New PIPEFY fan

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have to manage the allocation of tasks among a team of engineers. PIPEFY allows me to create a bunch of tasks, distribute them among my people and keep full visibility of: workload per engineer - progress status - completed asks - reallocated tasks - etc.

Its simple, It works, Its intuitive and Its useful. What else would anyone ask?

Tutorials are not sorted in YouTube. An Index would be great.