i2go Bewertungen

5/5 (4 Bewertungen)

Innovative & Flexible Product and Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 12.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a re-insurer with background from different industry, since joining insurance industry 3 years ago I'm often asked about a software solution that I'd suggest for insurance companies, brokers and agencies. In my experience working within limited time, I found IN SURANCE is one of the most comprehensive and modern solutions in the market today. Not only it provides spectacular functionality out-of-the-box built on the same technology platform as Google, but it's constantly being updated with new features and improvements that meet tomorrow's requirement.
When it comes to working with the team behind IN SURANCE, all I can say is ' wow! I am always impressed to see the speed of implementation' every bit of a feedback we have provided, has led to immediate action. If something can be improved and we point it out ' I'm certain it will soon be implemented.
I can only hope, as the company grows, they do not lose their passion and caring attitude.

Up until now, I have been thoroughly enjoying every seconds of our collaboration and honestly feel like we have a great partner in IN SURANCE. Thank you.

lifeblood of our business

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

IN SURANCE is currently the lifeblood of our business and we depend on its accuracy and steady, reliable performance. I can go out to our clients (Insurance Agencies) with certainty, knowing that both software and people behind it won't let me down. The support staff has always had my back and the software complies with all our requirements. One of the main points of our selection process was that the software had to be robust, responsive and easy to use. We found all of these properties in IN SURANCE. The features are more than adequate for our needs and are constantly being added. The reliability of the software as a whole is superb. After using multiple software solutions over the years, I would recommend IN SURANCE to any Insurance Company, big or small.

Mit Google übersetzen

comprehensive rollout support, good relationship

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hannover Re is a re-insurance company and our clients are mostly insurance companies. IN SURANCE is our go-to solution for our insurance company- , broker- , and agency partners who we are working with on insurance product automation.
Application does exactly what needs to be done using the latest technology - new features are released on a regular basis. Positive features include guided policy purchase process and 360 degree client view drawing on previous customer data.
The support is prompt and professional. All features are user friendly designed with a non-technical user in mind. People behind it are here to grow with you, not just a short-term business. Pricing is significantly below global player level application

Mit Google übersetzen

Quick setup, easy to use, professional support

Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team behind IN SURANCE was from the beginning on extremely responsive and we got everything ready and adjusted even before our estimated deadlines. Since then we've never looked back and are thoroughly enjoying working with IN SURANCE.
The support is prompt and professional ' they've never left us hanging. It truly feels like we have a partner in them.
If I had to pick one thing I love the most about it - it's passion for their product. Unlike many software developments that are stagnating, IN SURANCE is constantly being improved. Team behind IN SURANCE are constantly innovating and adding new features ' some of which I haven't seen anywhere else. Every few weeks new features are added and existing ones improved.