Moosend

Sortieren nach

Rachael Woolley
Rachael Woolley
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Incredible and easy to use email marketing platform

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

I have been able to organise my email campaigns and use their features on my WordPress website to obtain emails subscriptions.

Moosend is an easy to navigate platform and the set-up was straightforward. I have been able to design my own email templates, elements and save them for future use. It has been simple to design and set up my email campaigns and build the emails into a funnel for each of my lead magnets. There is also the option to send an email immediately or schedule the exact time of delivery. I like that I have also been able to use Moosend to build a pop-up subscription form that I was able to build into a button on my WordPress website.

It took time for me to work out how to create a Pop-up subcription form that could be used on my WordPress website.

John
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Quick, efficient, effective

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

They have helped me organize my email marketing campaigns. They provide a lot of information and best practices. Very happy overall.

Quick campaigns with a lot of control
Free options for people starting and growing their business
Fantastic Customer Support (quick replies, good answers)

They listen to their customers and roll out changes and updates so anything which may not be currently available, may soon be rolled out.

Cody
Cody
  • Branche: Sport
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Would never recommend Moosend

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

Horrible, waste of time.

Horrible, waste of time.

I like the pricing, and not much else. 40 char?

Forced me to clean emails, and rejected my entire list just because it had some "bad emails." They couldn't tell me which were bad. Also the tagging is very limited. I can't submit a CSV list of separatae first name and last name and my own tags. When I reached out for help they said my problem to solve, they won't help. They tried to use the excuse that they were protecting my domain...but it's a newsletter....don't have a domain to protect. But the fact they didn't even want to bother helping is what led me to disable my account. Mailchimp did everything I wanted...but for more money.

Jodi
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Moosend I found a hidden gem!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Phenomenal customer support!

Phenomenal customer support!

A professional tool that is easy to use, straightforward to run campaigns and a company that is great about educating their users on how to get the best delivery rates possible.

Was a little different to get started using than others I have used becuase of the quality control I had been able to use other email systems and got lower deliverability than I should because they didn't have the screening and tools that Moosend does. Big time email names too!

ConvertKit und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Moosend gewählt wurde

Deliverability and becoming educated about things I should have known prior but didn't.

Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Moosend

The phenomenal customer service! They care about customers and service, hands down great service!
Kristian
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Full fledged email marketing solution

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

-Beautiful, easy to make newsletters with template options
-Good deliverability
-Doesn't cost a fortune

-The UI is good, but not perfect
-Few more integrations needed and BOOM! It's perfect.

MailerLite

Warum Moosend gewählt wurde

Had all the features I could ever need with a clearer pricing structure. I feel MailChimp has a lot of upsells ("Oh, if you want to do that, it's possible, but you need to pay for this higher monthly tier...").

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Moosend

I felt it had richer features and it didn't have have any negative reviews about deliverability.
Lazaros
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A perfect team supporting a great product

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

The product alone hasn't been very easy to use but the team's personal help makes me rate it very highly

The support, which is the same for all product tiers and it's excellent

Integration with Wordpress has been a hassle and it's not very customizable

Constant Contact

Warum Moosend gewählt wurde

Free tier has better options Needed a free way to make a demo Better price

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Moosend

I prefer the cute branding and the prices
ray
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great interface

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

reasonable number of functions, easy to use, great support from the staff

even better if the thank you page can be generated in the free version

Warum Moosend gewählt wurde

free, with enough number of free emails to be stored in free version

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Moosend

with more free emails that can be stored in the free version.
Clifford
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

So Far...So Great!

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

I had some difficulty getting my campaign prepared. Customer service through chat got my problem resolved very quickly.

I am just getting started, but Customer Service was very helpful.

I am not sure yet. But I cannot fathom that this will not be better than the previous software I used.

Tiago
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

the best

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Moosend is easy to use, fast to use, easy to customize, full of options, the support is amazing and they answer in minutes, the free version is very complete and functional. I just love Moosend.

I don't know what answer here, because Moosend is working really well.

Stamatios
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Totally recommended!

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

Excellent!

Excellent!

The best part of using Moosend for my business is that it offers the most complete feature mix and the best price. Totally free up to 1000 emails!

The fact that I needed to create a business email.

Lianne
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

most efficient email marketing tool with AI product recommendations to grow your ecommerce...

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Moosend is an amazing tool with some very unique features. The tool is easy to use and the customer service is always on point with any question you might have. The AI-based automation and email templates are a breeze to use. My favourite thing about it is it helps you engage your customers after they leave your site. It’s AI help us send cart abandonment and product recommendation mail which are completely automated which is a big plus. These features make my work so much easier, knowing that my visitors can choose a product recommendation based on their interests and needs. This product recommendations have also helped us increase our sales by 10-15%. I would say it's safe to say Moosend is probably the best ecommerce email marketing tool out there!

I don’t have anything to complain about this tool!!!!

Caleb
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Service!

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

They are one of the best options for getting the most bang for your buck. Way better than mailchimp.

A few things here or there are glitchy and their reporting could be better, but they are constantly building things out so I have hope for the future.

Emma by Marigold
Sam
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent email marketing functionality at a great price with brilliant support

Bewertet am 27.11.2020

Moosend is a brilliant tool for our business. Within my business it sends newsletters and regular automatic emails to all my custimers and leads. I also have many sub accounts for my customers using Moosend for automated emails triggered from websites and newsletters. It provides a huge value for my business

Free for under 1000 subscribers
Great real time support
great sub-account system for my clients

More techincal support can be harder to access

Effie
Effie
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love this product!

Bewertet am 7.9.2019

Can't recommend it enough!

Can't recommend it enough!

Great for newbies as well as experienced marketeers! Packed with great features (marketing automations, email editor, smooth and snappy UI! Highly recommended

In the past, they didn't use to have so many email templates but in the last months it has been addressed.

melvin
melvin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Smart Email Automation for Marketing

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Helped us to be more productive in our email marketing campaigns

Helped us to be more productive in our email marketing campaigns

Saves me some operation costs with smart recipes (pre-set email automation). The campaign editor is also pretty intuitive and not over-whelming for custom automation creations. Another feature we like is the convenience of the landing page inclusion. Everything is handled by moosend automatically from page design to hosting. All we need to do is to send traffic.

Integrations with other popular Saas seem to be lacking but to be fair, they have webhooks and zapier.

Bronwen
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Customer support is SUPER important to me.

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

It's much list others I've used, except the support is superior. Winner! I have come to learn that most tech that's offered out there is similar, and everything comes with glitches and a learning curve. But not every tool comes with customer service that is actually good. My experience with Moosend support has been positive every time. Thanks so much!!

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Rick
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Super simple yet powerful

Bewertet am 28.7.2019

Moosend has helped me implement email marketing and automation that, for one reason or another, I was unable to do completely with other tools. Their simple interface and helpful instructions made it very easy to setup, configure, and get running.

I'm technical but have failed to implement an email marketing system on my websites for many years. I've had several half-attempts and half-deployments.

With Moosend, in a single day, I was able to get it deployed to Wordpress, integrate it with Convertful (forms), setup a form for my newsletter, configured an exit-intent popup, setup an onboarding sequence of email for new newsletter subscribers, and a drip campaign.

On top of all that, pricing is excellent compared to the others I've seriously looked at.

More integrations needed. But they are super responsive and are actively listening to their customers. The CEO is great to work with. Super impressed with their engagement.

Yannis
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top class email marketing software with astounding customer support and up time!

Bewertet am 25.8.2017

Consistent function and 100% up time
Really excited about the new automation features

Internal newsletter editor can be easily improved. The update that is on beta works great and we are waiting for it to go live

Marcel
Marcel
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Very affordable and efficient

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

My favorite aspect of it is how it encourages client interaction after they leave your website. Cart abandonment and product referral emails are possible by automated AI.

Whatever you pay for, you get. I heard that some functions are missing, but in my opinion, it has everything that is needed.

Fotini
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Yoga Retreats for everybody

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

The most important is my newsletter are reaching easily my target groups and I see good score ratio.

Very easy software and for me that I'm not so pro digital. Also very helpful and creative the templates

No, to my view that I 'm using it for more than 3 years doesn't have any issues. It's good that they train us in the new features.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy simple system for list management and email marketing

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

I like the customer service the best, they're always there, super helpful, and knowledgeable. The system itself works well, it's pretty simple and easy. They have you set up a clean list for better reach, which I really appreciate. Emails are easy to set up and send out, this is essentially what I use it for, my newsletters.

Automations are not as robust as I'd like, I'm used to Active Campaign, but then I pay a lot more for AC compared to Moosend. Some things need a workaround that other systems I've used have already in-built.

Sarita
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Amazing service resolving launch issues

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

Today I was helped by a customer service representative unlike any that have ever existed before. I was dutifully listened to, walked through various processes, and troubleshooted out of my frustration cloud.

The software is great, yes. To the person who made it, excellent work. I love everything it is enabling me to do. But this review goes out to customer service for helping answer my nit-picky clarifying questions that were not clear or specific enough to find answered in the articles and tutorials.

Up until today it was the fact that I could not get any help to answer questions about what could be going on behind the scenes even though I was following all the provided directions to the best of my understanding. No phone number in sight, last representative reached out finally by email after 18 hours asking what was it they could help me with (as I read my embedded question from the chat box directly below their response.) It was not looking good for me to resolve these seemingly invisible issues... until [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

David
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Tech Home Run

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

The team is awesome and always available to help and support us.

The team is awesome and always available to help and support us.

Easy to use and user experience is great.

Nothing negative comes to mind at this point.

• Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A simple way of using email marketing

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

Till far Moosend has allowed me to achieve my goals without having headaches or complaints. I highly recommend this option for entrepreneurs who are short of budget.

I like Moosend because of its features, it has helped me to create great subscription forms. The implementation once you understand it becomes easy to manage. Moosend allows you to create several email lists and automation options that can be visualized.

I felt that the integration wasn't easy to understand, there are many ways of setting up your subscription forms into your websites and that can be confused when you start using it. But still seems a great option for beginners.

Gurdeep
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy to use with all the bells and whistles required for sharing and engaging your users

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

This is great for any start up and scale your business with Moosend, the simplicity and support, training is second to none!

Its ease to set and get up and running with simple to follow instructions

Not much at all as it serves my business, possibly the API's between CRM systems out there was limited but probably not now, I haven't checked since 9 months ago

HubSpot Marketing Hub und AWeber