Paycor

4,4 (2 802)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
All-in-one-Personal-Lösung mit Personalmanagement, Gehaltsabrechnung und Zeiterfassung

(2 802)

tolles Software für Zeitmanagement und stempeln

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Sehr optimale payroll Software

Sehr optimale payroll Software

Das hat unsere Arbeitsqualität verbessert. Als wir Paycor benutzt haben, konnten alle Mitarbeiter elektronisch stempeln. Außerdem das hat uns viel geholfen mit den Themen Überweisung, Lohnabrechnung und Steuer. Das hat unsere Zeit auch gespart

Ich habe keine Nachteile herausgefunden bis auf die Preis ür eine kleine Unternehmen

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Paycor! We are delighted to hear that our software has improved the quality of your work and helped streamline your payroll, time management, and tax processes.

Our goal is to provide a comprehensive solution that caters to businesses of all sizes, and we understand the importance of delivering a cost-effective product. We continually strive to enhance our offerings and ensure that they provide the best value for our clients. Your feedback is valuable in helping us achieve this objective.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and support. If you have any suggestions for improvements or need assistance with any aspect of our software, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Grace
Grace
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Paycor is an excellent payroll software

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

Instead of two days, payroll just takes two hours. We consolidated our use of three separate programs into just one. We've streamlined the supervisory process by automating several previously manual tasks, including hiring, onboarding, and performance evaluations.

From sourcing new employees to managing my retirement, PayCor has me covered. I can select the modules that best suit my needs. Their method of execution is comprehensive, their follow-up is reliable, and their staff is always pleasant and helpful.

It's really challenging to distinguish between my belongings and those of my subordinates. It's a pain to maintain organized, what with having to manually delete old goals and add/remove team members.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs, from sourcing new employees to managing retirement. We understand the challenge of distinguishing between belongings and those of subordinates and will take your feedback into consideration for future improvements. It's great to know that Paycor has helped streamline your processes and significantly reduce the time spent on payroll. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you every step of the way.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Paycor handles payroll, hiring, time tracking and onboarding

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

The Paycor platform is intuitive and straightforward. You can set up your dashboard the way you like it so that you always have quick access to the information you use most.

We are able to meet all of our human resources technology requirements with the help of Paycor. The convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, etc., all in one easy-to-use system outweighs the "clunky" nature of the software at times.

Paycor has holes in their reporting. Reports are difficult to store, and often they don't even run. I also find the customer service to be wanting, as I am frequently ignored.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our platform has been able to meet your human resources technology requirements. We understand the convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, and other HR functions all in one easy-to-use system.

Regarding your concerns about reporting, we apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your feedback on this matter. We will take your comments into consideration as we strive to enhance our reporting features.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. We aim to provide excellent support to all our customers and apologize if you felt ignored. We will address this issue internally to ensure that our customer service meets the highest standards.

We are pleased to hear that you find our platform intuitive and straightforward. Customizing your dashboard to have quick access to the information you use most is one of the key features we offer, and we are glad it has been beneficial to you.

Thank you for choosing Paycor as your central hub for all your HR needs. We appreciate your business and will continue to work on improving our platform and services based on your valuable feedback.

Brandy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

A solid option

Bewertet am 22.4.2024

Paycor was a vast improvement from our old system. It offers a more robust set of tools for our team.

The access menu and reporting are lacking in guidance and functionality.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review!

Michelle
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Paycor Is Sub-Par

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Overall well, not a bad service. Could use some improvements.

Overall well, not a bad service. Could use some improvements.

Easily functions, easy for users to navigate

Too many unnecessary features taking up space

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments on the functionality and user-friendliness of our platform, and we understand your concerns about unnecessary features. We are constantly working to improve our service based on customer feedback.

SHELLY
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Outstanding Product & Service

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

Completely satisfied with our experience.

Completely satisfied with our experience.

The ease of implementation and the continued support of Paycor staff.

I have nothing negative to say, the process was seamless!

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our product and service outstanding. At Paycor, we prioritize ease of implementation and provide continued support to ensure a seamless experience for our customers. We understand the importance of reliable support and timely tax payments, and we're glad we could exceed your expectations in these areas. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Cheryl
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Run don't walk away!

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

Honesly, I would never recommend this company. As soon as I was set up we were dropped like a hot potato. I was able to use the chat function which was helpful. Running payroll takes forever but I was getting the hang of it. The owner of the company hates the journal function. The reporting is very user unfriendly to use. We'll be switching back to ADP as soon as we can.

Pros: I received good help with set up, but once I was using it and had difficulty those people were gone.

Cons: The owner of the company complained about journal downloading and importing. There are multiple steps to change formats before it can be uploaded. If an employee has multiple banks it shows multiples transactions.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered and any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your positive comments regarding the initial set-up assistance and the helpfulness of our chat function.

We understand your frustration with the journal downloading and importing process, as well as the multiple steps required to change formats before uploading. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these processes. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the user-friendliness of our reporting system.

We apologize if you felt unsupported after the initial set-up phase. We strive to provide ongoing support to our clients and we apologize if we fell short in your case. We value your business and would be happy to discuss your specific concerns further to see if there are any alternative solutions that may better suit your needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team!

jill
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Paycor rocks

Bewertet am 24.4.2024

It’s easy to navigate on the dashboard.

That things go wrong without any explanation. Or when I call customer service and get two different answers.

Antwort von Paycor

We appreciate your positive feedback on the ease of navigation on our dashboard. We apologize for any confusion caused by inconsistent responses from our customer service team and will work to improve our communication to provide a better experience for our customers.

Jamie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Conference review

Bewertet am 24.4.2024

I’m happy with it. Still learning and growing to figure it out better.

I’m happy with it. Still learning and growing to figure it out better.

The automation that can be done through the system. I look forward for it to become more seamless

Sometimes trainings available to not match the updates made. Training available could be longer for better understanding. The inability to schedule reviews other then yearly.

Antwort von Paycor

We appreciate your positive experience with the automation capabilities and your desire for a more seamless experience. We apologize for any discrepancies in training and the limitation on scheduling reviews. We will take your feedback into consideration for future improvements.

Agatha
  • Branche: Maschinerie

My Experience - Paycor

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

It has best Human Resources features and is a great tool as a payroll solution.

No issues as Paycor has outperformed and met our needs.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for the review!

Sarah
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fairly Simple Software for Payroll

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Overall I think it's a great tool that is fairly straight forward for payroll.

Overall I think it's a great tool that is fairly straight forward for payroll.

I liked having access to my work data (hourly wage, pto, tax forms, etc) in one place. It also helped that our HR manager could access my account if I had questions or trouble with anything.

I found the placement and wording of the hours available for taking time off to be confusing.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you found Paycor to be a helpful tool for accessing your work data and that it facilitated communication with your HR manager. We appreciate your feedback regarding the confusion around time off hours and will take it into consideration for future improvements.

SHERYL
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use payroll software

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

ADP TotalSource

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Keith
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 28.9.2019

When is comes to looking up info or having to get information about my benefits or employees, it works great. Being able to integrate insurance and time and attendence is also a nice feature.

I like how easy it is for me to get all the info about each of my employees. I can see their schedule and how much they worked also current pay and years of employment.

The time and attendence side of paycor is my least favorite part. It is slow, and looks like it was made in the 90s. It is very intuitive and takes lots of clicks to make minor changes.

UKG Pro

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Paycom didn't have the integration we needed or wanted. It was missing some key features that we required.

Paycom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Paycor had the options we needed at the right price.
Cortney
Cortney
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Paycor Makes My Life So Much Easier

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Paycor has given us a cost savings as well as time savings. The integration between Applicant Tracking (which is amazing) and Onboarding has reduced our time to find, hire and set up new employees. Payroll processing time is dramatically faster as well as the time clock integration makes payroll easier. There is a great analytic component. The team is very helpful and we are seeing huge savings over ADP.

The tax component has been the only part that has been a little difficult. The time to get a response from this team is pretty long and it's not possible to contact them directly.

Paycom und isolved

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Cost, lack of customer service and unnecessary steps to process payroll.

ADP TotalSource

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Care for our mission, features and cost

Antwort von Paycor

Hello Cortney, thank you so much for your positive review! We are delighted to hear Paycor has saved you time and money and that you are enjoying our onboarding product.

I do see your concern about the tax team and I wanted to let you know that we have hired many additional members to this team. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional comments please feel free to reach out to me direct at [email protected] as I believe your feedback could be very helpful.

Mostafa
Mostafa
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The role of Paycor application in my professional life

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

When we talk about the ideal application, this application is at the first in the list. It has a beautiful history with me. I hope that this application will always exist

The performance of job posting, candidate management, preparation of payroll and its access to employees are among the most important stages in any application, and this application is distinguished in these roles and these jobs

The tax compliance tool must evolve and you to include all tax obligations and apply them to all tools available within the application

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

When you have a tool that you can do everything with, I used this application that I can do everything with

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review and for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We're glad to hear that our application has been able to meet your needs in terms of job posting, candidate management, payroll preparation, and employee access.

We appreciate your feedback on the tax compliance tool and agree that it's important to continually improve and evolve our tools to better meet the needs of our users.

We're thrilled that you chose Paycor over other alternatives, and that our application has become your go-to solution for your professional needs. We value your loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide you with the tools and support you need to succeed. Thank you for your continued use of Paycor, and we hope to be your preferred application for years to come.

Merrily
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Paycor Payroll

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

Good

Good

Ease of processing payroll, direct deposits, time off requests

The timekeeping function is very antiquated. The available reports and report builder is not user friendly at all.

ADP Workforce Now und Paychex Flex

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

They went out of business and switched us over to Paycor

Free implementation

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor Payroll. We're pleased to hear that you find our platform to be easy to use for processing payroll, direct deposits, and time off requests.

We apologize for any difficulties you may have experienced with the timekeeping function and report builder. Our team is always working to improve our platform and your feedback is important to us.

We understand that you were previously using ADP Workforce Now and Paychex Flex, and that you were switched to Paycor when they went out of business. We're glad that we were able to provide a smooth transition for you.

Thank you for choosing Paycor Payroll and for your business. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Joni
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Customizable HR System that meets our needs

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

I love Paycor. Great product, great customer service and add-on services like educational opportunities for HR professionals.

We are a non-profit that works with a lot of different funders who require detailed and accurate time and payroll reporting. We also have many different lines of business. I love how customizable Paycor is and the ease of setting it up to meet our specific needs. The implementation team went above and beyond to get us set up quickly when our former payroll provider went out of business. They worked on our various reports until they fully met our needs.

I like the performance management section of Paycor. We are highly regulated and are required to score employees on their job-specific job competencies. Paycor's performance review system was set up more for companies with a pretty generic approach to the reviews. We were able to customize the reviews to meet our needs but it took more set-up than anticipated.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now und Paylocity

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Alerus left the payroll business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Paycor had all the features we needed and wanted and a competitive price.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We are thrilled to hear you're finding our system customizable and efficient for your organization's needs, especially given the nature of your operations. We're also happy to know that our team could assist you promptly during the transition.

Regarding your concern about our performance management system, we appreciate your feedback. We strive to make our system as adaptable as possible, and we acknowledge that it might involve an initial setup to fully tailor it to specific needs. We continue to work on improving the ease of customization.

We are pleased to have you in the Paycor family and appreciate your acknowledgement of our commitment to customer service and education for HR professionals. We look forward to providing you with continuous value and support.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Why to chose Paycor

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Overall, Paycor has been a great choice for LaRosa's. We wanted to chose a provider who would be our partner, who would listen to our concerns and work with us, and that's exactly what Paycor has been, a great partner!

I like that the implementation was super smooth and easy. It's never easy to switch providers, however, our implementation team was amazing. I also feel like we have a voice, Paycor has a dedicated page that you can submit your own ideas for improvements and they listen!

When you call in for customer service, you don't get someone that's familiar with your personal account, you get a random person every time. I wish we had a dedicated customer service person.

UKG Pro

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

They went out of business and told us we needed to find a new payroll provider.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

They were the most willing to meet us where we were. We explained what we needed/wanted and they went above and beyond to show us that they would be our best partner!

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that your implementation experience with Paycor was smooth and easy. We appreciate your input and ideas for improvements, as we strive to continuously enhance our services. Regarding customer service, we understand your preference for a dedicated representative and will take this into consideration for future enhancements. We're committed to being your trusted partner and appreciate your partnership with Paycor.

Teresa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Paycor is a Fantastic Payroll System - and More!

Bewertet am 13.11.2023

My overall experience with Paycor has been very positive. We switched from another platform that seemed outdated and not nearly as user-friendly,

Paycor allows me to be self-sufficient in all things related to payroll. At a moment's notice I can look up and see exactly how much time I've used, and what remains. I can easily request time off and the request is sent directly to my supervisor. It just makes life easier! It is reliable and efficient.

I really don't have any complaints at all about Paycor. It requires some learning as all software products or platforms do - but it was pretty straightforward and simple. And that's saying a lot coming from someone who is not tech savvy at all!!

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your fantastic review of Paycor! We're thrilled to hear that our payroll system has made your life easier and that you find it reliable and efficient. We appreciate your positive comments about the self-sufficiency it provides, such as easily tracking your time and requesting time off. We understand that learning any new software can take some time, but we're glad to hear that Paycor was straightforward and simple for you, even as someone who is not tech-savvy. We're honored that you chose Paycor over ADP Workforce Now and we believe that our ease of use, reporting capabilities, and cost-effectiveness played a role in your decision. Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued Paycor user!

Kate
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Paycor - It gets the job done within your budget!

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

I am very pleased with Paycor. I find they get the job done, my questions are answered and that it is a cost effective solution for what we need. They are constantly adding more features and improving what they have.

I love that Paycor offers a ton of options when it comes to being an overall HRIS system. I like that the systems talk to each other and that they offer basic functionality with an ability to upgrade to more.

With so many choices, it is difficult to know what is the best way to using a particular product. With the ability to customize, it can sometimes get confusing on how you USE a product vs how they coach/support you in that product. I find this especially true if you are a long term user of Paycor and it has been a while since it was set up.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the wide range of options and functionality that our HRIS system offers. We understand that with customization options, it can sometimes be confusing to know the best way to use a particular product, especially if it has been a while since it was set up. We appreciate your feedback and will work on providing clearer guidance and support in using our products.

We're pleased to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs effectively and within your budget. We strive to continuously add more features and improve our offerings to better serve our customers. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution, and we look forward to continuing to support your needs as they grow.

keith
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software for Human Capital Management (HCM)

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

The payroll and time and attendance capabilities are outstanding. Both admins and employees find it simple to use. features for robust reporting. User-friendly employee profiles. able to monitor 401k loans through the development of goals.Fairly user-friendly - Once you understand what certain features do, it is quite simple to use and a schedule can be created fairly quickly. I can schedule a dozen individuals for an entire year in approximately 30 minutes. Adding individuals to the schedule implies I have to pay for their use of the app whether they use it or not. Both the app and online consoles are fairly simple to understand. I'm astonished by how many of them say they actually use the app and website on a regular basis considering how simple it is for them to use. It allows me to enter a ton of information about my team, and I appreciate how customizable it is. being able to pivot

The program is not the most attractive option available and can be a little difficult to understand. We discovered that those compromises are well worth making in exchange for a more reliable solution. I hadn't anticipated much of a transition from Nimble Schedule to Nimble. All of the Nimble Schedule features, at the the least, should be present in Nimble, but I was hoping for more. Although there were some flaws with Nimble Schedule that Nimble was able to resolve, I don't mind because I enjoyed it! Every new piece of software requires a period of getting used to, but I believe I've managed to do so and have grown to enjoy Nimble thus far. We have 64 employees, thus it is a hassle to print each payroll report individually because we rely greatly on the reports that Nimble creates for us.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your feedback on the software's appearance and ease of understanding. It's good to know that although there are compromises to be made, the software is still a reliable solution for your business

Dawn
  • Branche: Immobilien

Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

It has saved us so much time in working up payroll. We are able to have our employees clock in, where before everything was manual.

It is very user friendly. You can find the things you are looking for without searching around the website. The phone app is easy to use as well.

The only problem I have had so far is figuring out how to correctly accrue the vacation hours.

Paycom

Honestly, the price.

ADP Workforce Now

The ease of use.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate, both on the website and the phone app. We apologize for any difficulties you had with accruing vacation hours, and we appreciate your feedback. We understand that price is an important factor in choosing a payroll solution, and we're glad that Paycor has been able to save you time and automate your payroll process. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we're thrilled to have you as a customer.

Sadie
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Paycor - Great for Small, Not-So-Great for Any Other Size

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

Very poor. Implementation was difficult and the staff was not helpful (keep in mind this was late 2021). Paycor was short-staffed and needing to hire new faces at a rapid rate. The implementation reps did the job as quickly as possible and were then very eager to end their engagement and have you submit problems to their general support line. Their customer support model is dated, they are consistently adding updates to the platform without proper communications, and they continue to expand their scope into new product areas (i.e. possible future compensation benchmarking data offerings) rather than develop/enhance the products they currently have. Would not recommend. Red flags all over if you are a company with 100+ employees or more. Look elsewhere.

Visually, the system is very easy to use and navigate. This is great for employees who are not in the system day-to-day. Better than UltiPro or comparable systems.

Everything else. Customer service is horrendous; their model is based on reaching out to their general support line or live chat for direct assistance, but it's a 50/50 shot as to whether you get someone knowledgeable, or whether you get someone who needs knowledge FROM YOU. Also, the live chat does not support all products Paycor offers (i.e. benefits advisor aka bswift), so that will not be a place you can rely on.Paycor has a pattern of going out, acquiring products, and 'loosely' integrating them, so if you want/need barebones add-ons for little additional expense, this is the option for you. Don't expect the systems to 'talk' to each other outside of providing name, email, department, job title, and little else. Perfect examples of these are the ATS (formerly Newton Software), the learning management system (Litmos), the benefits platform (bswift), and the talent management tool (7geese). If you have to choose Paycor, I'd suggest NOT taking these additional platforms and integrating outside vendors to Paycor via API/SFTP. Paycor has an open API platform, so if you can find an engineering resource to help you set up those feeds, you will be good to go.Last thing: Paycor DOES NOT support equity or bonus-type reporting fields in the system. You can add a 'custom field', but that field will not reflect history or changes as they occur. Bonus and equity data can be imported into the payroll paygrid directly, but don't expect those standard fields in the Paycor system.

Antwort von Paycor

We appreciate your detailed feedback on Paycor, and we apologize for any negative experiences you've had. While we're glad to hear that you find the system visually easy to use and navigate, we understand that you have concerns about customer service and integration of additional platforms. We're continuously working to improve our support and communication processes, and we appreciate your feedback on the need for better integration and reporting capabilities. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered during implementation, and we're committed to addressing these issues. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Shauna
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Paycor

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

I like that Paycor has so many opportunities for training and development of not only the product but also general HR topics.

I wish there was a single point or team that only handles our account.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now und Paylocity

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

The company Vibe is no longer in business.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor! We are pleased to hear that you appreciate the numerous opportunities for training and development that we offer, both in terms of our product and general HR topics. We understand your desire for a dedicated account team, and we are continuously working to enhance our account management structure to provide a more personalized experience for our clients.

We appreciate you considering Paycor as an alternative to ADP Workforce Now, Paylocity, and Paycom. We are sorry to hear about the closure of the company Vibe and are glad that you found Paycor as a suitable replacement.

Thank you for choosing Paycor and for sharing your experience with us!

Tyrunsi

Paycor User Experience

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

Overall, Paycor is good and I like that they are continually enhancing the experiences.

Very easy to process payroll and the Paycor team can be very helpful at times.

The testing during AEP did not match up to what our employees signed up for.

Workday HCM

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Cost was the number one reason we changed.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Cost was the number one reason we changed.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor's payroll processing easy and that our team has been helpful. We apologize for any discrepancies you experienced during the testing phase of the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). We appreciate your feedback and are continually working to enhance the user experience. We understand that cost is an important factor, and we're glad that we could provide a more cost-effective solution for you compared to alternatives like Workday HCM and ADP Workforce Now. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we look forward to serving you in the future.