Freshcaller Bewertungen

Freshcaller

Cloud-Call-Center für die Kundenbetreuung und Vertrieb.

4.3/5 (10 Bewertungen)
Muhammad ibrahim M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to setup call centre solution

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With our growing business, we needed to keep track of the calls coming into our system. Using Freshdesk before and satisfied with the product, we gave no second thought on FreshCaller. Integration is super easy between services and agents are present to guide you to set up the entire system

The best part of this software was that it was able to connect with our Freshdesk portal. Initially we used the builtin phone system of Freshdesk but we were given the same low rates. The analytics portal of Freshcaller allows recordings and gives the cost summary which allows us to keep track on the employees and customer satisfaction rate

Setting up of the IVR, Voicemail system and start menu is a bit tricky but with the help of the support agent, took a couple of min

Daniel H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Technology is fine. Customer support is not

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using FreshCaller as our primary phone line for one of our software products.

User interface is intuitive and easy. Call quality is great, never had any bad connections with poor audio quality.

There isn't a customer support phone number. No chat system for support either.

We also use FreshDesk and there is a support chat for that. The support staff for FreshDesk is friendly and supportive so I'm not sure why FreshCaller support is so lackluster...

2.0/10
Yan F.
Mit Google übersetzen

We use it as online calling solution.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to set up online phone that works greatly with Freshsales.

We don't need a full online solution for online calling, as we use it from time to time. As we use Freshsales, and they offer option to buy a online phone, we use it. It works and prices are quite close to Skype business.

They offer online phone numbers not in all countries. So, if you need a telephone number in country they don't offer you have to buy another number from another company - not very convenient.

Mit Google übersetzen

Increase the quality of customer service

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The dashboard, feedback and ability to review calls after they happen - along w notes that can be added help to increase the quality of our customer service team allowing them to ability to review and provide feedback in an easy manner. Regardless of tech ability, our team is able to use this service with ease.

The only drawback is the difficulty in setting up an IVR for holidays is a little bit tricky - but the capability still exists.

Latasha H.

It takes about 5 minutes to setup

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a HUGE fan of the Freshworks suite including this little nugget, Freshcaller. I needed a solution quickly for my virtual assistant and sales coordinator to be able to make calls from a single phone number. Although we are all in the same state, we live in different cities, so this was a gem to find. Now they can make calls under my business phone number, local to the city I am in to maintain consistency. The icing on top is that integration with Freshsales, which I use daily. I can make call directly from my Freshsales dashboard in just a couple of clicks. Truly a game-changer.

The best part about Freshcaller is ease of use. It took less than 5 minutes to purchase a phone number and make my first call.

I noticed the app does not allow Google Sign-in, so adding that as an option would be great. My business uses the GSuite ecosystem and most of the apps we use have this option.

Mit Google übersetzen

Crashes, dropped calls, and lost voicemails

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not a good experience, it needs updates, and bug fixes.

It has a very nice look to it, modern and does a good job of making it easy to integrate across other platforms

It frequently drops calls, crashes, and loses data. It's extremely frustrating when on important support calls. Every now and then it will be unable to find a phone number and not allow you to make a call until after you reboot the browser.

2.0/10
Hue P.

Speak - easy

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Basically, I am working as a customer support for calling center, and I found that this app is useful and convenient for me to use and have the inbound and outbound calls with customers.

I really like this app because it can evaluate agent's performance and analyse the call volume weekly and monthly. Furthermore, the sound quality is good when contacting with customers.

It sometimes gets the drop calls, crashes.

Ranjithkumar M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best PBX software for affordable price

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- best software to handle all you call support.
- Easy to use and the dashboard gives overall status of all the calls and queries
- Using local phone numbers for the calling is one of the superb features

- More integration is needed to export the data between multiple systems

7.0/10

Simplicity

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshcaller was very easy to integrate with our existing CRM software, Freshsales.

Was not able to access contact information from Freshsales to use with the caller.

Brittany T.

used for conference calls

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we have used this system for conference calls of agents that are all over the country. very easy to download and join calls

a few of our callers on the last call had some trouble joining the call, but it seems like it was more of a user error than a system error.

Antwort von Freshworks

Thank you for the review Brittany. We are really happy with your feedback. We will continue and improve our services