Drift

Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Expensive but awesome

Bewertet am 21.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With two substantially different audiences being targeted by our business, and a general need to do a better job of quickly connecting with promising leads, we've been quite pleased so far with Drift. We've already had several great opportunities arise thanks to the tool, and still have a large number of new bots to roll out, plus refinements to make based on our learnings from using the tool. As a supplement to our other inbound marketing efforts, I foresee chat through Drift being a substantial asset for a long while to come.

With Drift, you can create customized chat experiences for users based on all sorts of criteria - the page they're on, the number of times they've visited, the channel they used to get to your site - and to target specific businesses with targeted messaging. Building the chat flows (Drift calls them "Playbooks") is generally quite easy, allowing you to quickly build out new bots once you get a hang of the platform. Drift also includes support chat built right into the product, meaning every time I get stuck, I'm able to reach out and get a hand from one of their product experts right away.

We haven't been using Drift for that long, and there have already been a number of instances where I or one of the other users in the company have attempted to do something that seems obvious, only to find out the tool doesn't allow us to do so. We're always told that a feature request has been submitted, but there's no way to know how long it will take before we get whatever little tweak we're looking for in order to provide a smoother, more pleasant chat experience on our site.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to share all of this detail. It's really helpful. Our feature request process is something we're improving this quarter, I agree this has not been the best experience to date.

Thanks again for sharing, and if we can be helpful to you with you 2020 plans, please let us know how we can support you!

All the best -

Dalton B.

Simple setup, solid results

Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very satisfied with the manner in which we use it. I haven't spent much time exploring additional capabilities and advanced features, but I am eager to do so in the near future.

It was easy to setup, and easy to understand with limited knowledge of this type of product. The product will scale with you, meaning, if you are knowledgable about all features, then they are there for you. If you're just looking for a site lead service, it does that really well also, without being overwhelming.

The other features aren't explained well, and not sure where to look if I wanted them explained. The image that can be placed with the pop-up message is very limited in customization. For example, it cuts the top of the picture off and there's very limited functionality associated with editing it further.

Hi Dalton,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your feedback on feature explanation is something we 100% agree with, and an area we are working on improving. Appreciate you calling it out. Please let us know how else we can be helpful to you.

All the best -

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Drift could be Intercom, but it isn't...

Bewertet am 13.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We decided to use Drift as means to provide support, but once we grow bigger than a single user, we'll have to move to a better platform.

We use Drift as an in-app messaging platform and it's decent at that. We considered using it for marketing automation, customer engagement and on-boarding, but it doesn't cut it.

Even as an in-app messaging platform for support, there's room for improvement. A few months ago, they removed the option to "close a conversation" (which is essentially used to close a "support ticket"). For whatever reason, they think that it should be more like Whatsapp with an endless list of conversations that you can "archive". Only conversations sometimes come back (not because of new messages), they are sorted wrong so you may miss conversations with new messages, and you don't always get real time notifications in the mobile app.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I'm sorry we haven't delivered on what you expected from us. I'm more than happy to chat live and learn more about how we can make your experience better. Feel free to reach out at [email protected]

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Branche: Rechtsberatung

Good Conversational Marketing Tool

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whether it's worth paying for tool like this will depend on how engaged your audience is and how big your traffic volumes are. We felt that for us the tool was not worth the money. There are much cheaper alternatives on the market if you're just looking for customer support tools.

Lots of features that are likely to appear to enterprise B2B companies like lead routing, instant meetings booker, help centre article look up.

Had issues with bugs in various areas several times and had to contact support and wait till they were resolved. Not very straightforward how to configure the tool in the best way and debug playbooks. Documentation could be better.

Antwort von Drift

Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I'm sorry you had difficulty getting your issues resolved, and the documentation wasn't super helpful either. Appreciate you letting us know. If there's anything else you want to connect about feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]

Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The best chat AI.

Bewertet am 10.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Using this for sales as well as support automation, and it's paid off well and works with our sites.

The driftbots and playbooks (how their AI, automation is done). We have used this to automate sales workflows and schedule meetings and save time.

I have no complaints that wouldn't be something out of my control - some of the rules I've set up in boys seem to be a bit too picky when leads respond with anything besides a picklist item.

Hi there,

Wow. Thank you so much, for all of this. We're thrilled to hear you're happy with your platform experience, as well as your experience with us both in pre sales and support . Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to help or support you.

Guru S.

Best Realtime communication chat tool

Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We really had good opinion on drift and we're happy to serve our customers realtime with the help of drift chat widget and qualify the leads instantly.

We love the way how Drift chat helps our customers to get in touch instantly within our product. When customers get into issue or questions to be answered, they don't have to wait for email support, all the questions can be answered instantly within the chat. Additionally, it's easy for our teams to use mobile app to instantly attend customer chat from anywhere. We usually get lot of questions and leads from landing page and drift helped us to automate leads and push into our CRM systems. Integrating the chat widget within the application is also easy and simple.

The web app ( dashboard ) is too slow to load initially but the chat is super fast and reliable. I wish they had android sdk to initiate conversation within the application.

Amit N.
Branche: Internet

Powerful buy pricey

Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Honestly, it's the best software out there for that purpose. It's east to implement and start using, the results are coming fast and everything is measurable.

The ease of getting started and implementation

If you want to enjoy most of the features, you need big pockets because it's pricey

Amit,

Thank you so much for sharing this, and I'm thrilled to know you've found Drift powerful, and easy to implement, and start using. Please let us know how else we can be helpful to you!

kickstart conversation marketing

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been great but i believe much more integrated approach is needed.

started using drift for our startup after moving away from HubSpot. It has been a great learning curve for us. Some aspects I love about drift is the lead tracking and bot performance.

Also leveraging drift for email and phone converation as a CRM is a big plus.

Also scheduling and calendar invites make is better than calendly

Would love if drift can be an email server as well so that we can skip email server costs. It does most of the things already just needs a sync from gmail.

It is very expensive especially since you have to pay upfront for the startup plan

A Quality Product

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think it's a quality and powerful product.

Drift is designed to help people accomplish their business goals, especially B2B business goals, which is super helpful. Other chat companies are not as in tune with B2B needs which is what sets Drift apart. They have the right features and tools for the B2B marketer.

One setback is not being able to pull in custom cookie tracking data through the Drift form/bot. That tracking info is critical to business success.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Ramon H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the most appealing, beautiful and expensive website chats on the market

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Providing a beautiful and direct contact option directly on my website
- Direct targeting of specific customers groups with chat messages, emails and pop-ups
-> Increasing the number of leads & sales

- The design of the chat widget is gorgeous. It works on any browser and every mobile phone, I've tried, like a charm. With other chat widgets, I had lots of issues that it hasn't been displayed always correctly.
- Advanced bot and automation capabilities based on tags and other attributes
- Live view of prospects on your website with direct contact via web chat functionality
- Outbound marketing (sending sequences and tracking of emails) with their drift Gmail extension.

- Drift is quite expensive for what they offer. I'm one of the happy customers, which has gotten a startup license of the pro plan for a fraction of the normal price. Even with the pro plan, you have unnecessary restrictions like customization of the chat widget with CSS and using the smaller version. Most of the enterprise features as account-based marketing are great for any startup. Why isn't just the support by Drift and the quantity of usage restricted? Why do I have to see the restrictions within your account always and cannot just hide them if I cannot afford? Are they in need of that kind of marketing?
- The calendar cannot be completely translated into the language of your choice and you can't use a custom domain.
- Help center is branded with drift, even if your plan support branding free chat widget.
- I've received lots of emails from Drift about their Hypergrowth Conference (at least 10 in the last few months), which is quite annoying, no matter how personal and funny they have been written.
- I receive quite some emails regarding extensions of the core product like Drift Signature and Drift Help Center, but I've never gotten an update what has changed in the core product. After a while looking into the bot creation section, I've been flabbergasted that the whole design of the visual builder has changed, without me receiving any message about the advantages the new design and process brings with it.

Katie F.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Drift - Robust Chatbot That May Not Be Worth the Hassle

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have very complex products that require a great deal of one-on-one dealing with our salespeople. In other words - they're not simple products like a t-shirt, but are highly-engineered with extremely specific specs.

With this in mind, we use our chatbot as a way to funnel people to get in touch with us based on what they need: service, parts, repair, equipment quotes. It works super well and has cut down on the frustration of not knowing where to go on the website. It provides them an immediate way to reach out.

Drift is a robust, clean platform that is relatively simple to work. The caveat to that is that you have to get the hang of it first! The previous chat builder was tough to work with - not very intuitive and lots of scrolling up and down, back and forth (think vertical, with everything jumbled together). They've just introduced a new version that is easier to work with, but still complex.

When implemented on the website, it looks clean. You can also modify your icon, which is a fun and creative aspect. The "playbook" you build can also be as simple or complex as you want - due to the complex nature of our products, we use ours as more of a "reach out to us, we can help" chatbot. But you can go much, much further.

The main thing I dislike about Drift isn't actually the platform - it's the onboarding process.

The onboarding process at Drift is a bit aggressive. The onboarding teams have a very set mindset in what will make Drift work for you - no matter what your business is, or how many times you let them know your business' unique needs. They are almost 100% focused on getting live chat involved, which at the start isn't always the best option. I'd recommend that they start listening more closely to their clients, rather than bopping them over the head with their "this will be best for you" mindset.

Moseph M.

Drift Ninja

Bewertet am 24.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I've become a convert for Drift. I really dig how flexible the tool is. While the free version is very basic, there's so much you can do with it using its API. For mid-level customers, while it doesn't include full automation, the targeting is very robust. And the pro level, which I use, has all the bot automaton you could dream of.

There's a lot one could write here but having some experience with similar products, I can confidently say my favorite Drift feature is its data export capability. Drift's internal dashboard reporting is useful for day to day high-level metrics, but being able to export the data and dig through it to find meaningful metrics that drive decisions on messaging strategy has made Drift stand out among its competitors. The bot builder is unparalleled and their enterprise integrations are very robust.

I use the product just about every day, but I would my least favorite thing is their pricing structure. The pricing page on their site can be pretty confusing to someone comparison shopping.

Hi Moseph,

Wow. Thank you, we are flattered. I'm thrilled to hear you're happy on all fronts, and it's giving you what you need. Please let us know how we can continue to support you! Thanks again!

Jaseem T.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lead qualifications and book meetings - on autopilot!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Drift support, itself, is the best example of great customer service using their own solution. The support experience is always a delight.

I'm a very early Drift user and a conversational marketing advocate. After setting up Drift, with their lead qualification and book meetings feature, our sales team has a decent pipeline with high-quality leads.

Waiting for Drift chat embed on the website feature. That could help me start a conversation with a customer from any section of my website pages.

Best Live Chat Software On the Market

Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Drift is a great product that generates a lot of website leads for our business which more than pays for itself.

Drift is an amazing tool that helps you communicate directly and seamlessly with your website visitors. It tracks a lot of information about any given person on your site so you can understand who they are before you even have a conversation with them. It also makes it easy to schedule meetings which automatically flow to your calendar.

Sometimes Drift can be too automated and frustrate people on your website who are trying to obtain quick answers to questions and wish to speak to a human.

Jen N.
Branche: Bau

2 years strong

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive. The changing of hands in team members has been difficult, but the software is intuitive enough to be supportive independent of people at times.

The team and the development of the tool. The people are incredible. They are helpful, involved, and genuinely enthusiastic.

Being an early adopter, the best practices weren’t written well into our first few years and the software itself has gone through impressive, but drastic change.

Craig P.

Reliable, yet Lacking

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Drift has been a good option for the money, but we are not 100% thrilled.

Software is reliable in that the system does not crash at all. They are consistently making updates, and branching in to more areas of communication outside of just chat. The support team is very nice and willing to help.

Reporting functionality is very lacking. Unable to see how long each conversation is taking for each of my agents to work through. Have had multiple complaints on lag in the chat service loading within our software. Have contacted support on this multiple times without resolution.

Mike H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Prime tool for connecting with potential customers

Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Drift has a ton of features and customizations that make live chat a major sales generator for us. Drift is especially good at allowing you to fine-tune the rules for determining what chat messages get sent to whom.

Great web chat functionality, email automation, and it connects very well with the other sales tools we use.

It's a bit pricey compared to other tools but we definitely get good value from it. The app is buggier and support is not as good as I would like, which I feel is due to their fast growth recently.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate it! I'm sorry you've run into some challenges with bugs + support. We are currently expanding our support team, if you have some specific feedback on your experience, please don't hesitate to drop me a note at [email protected] Thanks again.

Jennifer V.
Branche: Marktforschung

Great alternative to forms

Bewertet am 8.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the conversational nature of our Drift bots. It allows us to incorporate our brand tone of voice into interactions with web visitors, and the ability to book meetings directly within the chat really speeds up the followup process.

It can be clunky at times to set up the playbooks, but once they're in place they're great. I've also seen a ton of incremental improvements happen throughout the time I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. I'm really happy to hear you say " I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving." Please keep the feedback coming and let us know how else we can help you!

Ezra S.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

My leads increased

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, drift has ben able to get way for leads and conversions. This does create a huge impact in growing our organization alot more.

I like that i can access new conversations not only form my desktop but smartphones so i can communicate a much a possible with website visitors. And also the option for someone to put in the email and name without asking

I do not like that the free version is limited as it pertains to automated messages. I guess thats similar for other chat apps.

Aaron j R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way to add essential chat functionality to your website

Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great way to provide value to visitors and be able to clearly communicate.

Drift is an easy way to bring chat to your site - especially when people are less and less willing to browse your site for answers and don't trust you'll ever respond to your "contact us" form. We've enjoyed using Drift and really like how seamlessly it integrates in with HubSpot.

The only complaint I have about drift is some of the functionality that's behind a paywall. I understand they need to make money, but some functionality that seems like a basic requirement to me is behind a paywall and eliminates itself from the conversation of some smaller businesses that don't always have someone able to answer immediately at all times. That being said, even Drift's paywall is easily justifiable for the benefit it provides.

Nick S.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A time consuming disappointment.

Bewertet am 15.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We asked very specific questions during the sales process (no trial available - this should have been a red flag) where the salesperson misrepresented the capabilities around integration, usability etc. There was plenty of 'sure it works just like that'. We would have identified this had a trial been available.

Drift is expensive, has slick marketing, so I assumed it was good.

I should have quit at this point, but had our developers work around the many issues and the 'ohh you need to pay 10x for that'. Support was very lackluster. Focused on upselling features already promised on the current plan.

Our developers hated it (I should have listened)...

Our salespeople did not like it, the bugs it Drift manifested in a form that made our salespeople look stupid to customers. They were actively creating workarounds to avoid using it.

And here I am. Drift keep charging, and the support people 'can't find my cancellation request conversation' ironically, in Drift.

So, let this be a warning for managers. Drift is really great at marketing, the halo effect is strong! But walk away and save time.

Drift is a chat tool with some rudimentary marketing automation.

Drift's bot workflows are conceptually good. Email 'playbooks' are similar to a basic marketing automation platform.

I purchased Drift against the recommendation of our developers on the promise of its segment.io integration. Drift was buggy, did not work as described with segment.io and had numerous usability problems for end-users (customers).

Hi Nick,

Wow, we really let you down. I'm really sorry for all of the places along the way we didn't deliver on the experience you expected. Thanks for taking the time to detail this feedback and share it.

If there is any interest, I'd love the opportunity to talk live ([email protected]) ... or simply feel free to email me directly if there's more you'd like to share with me.

Thank you again, and a sincere sorry for the poor experience you had with us.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Julien B.
Branche: Groߟhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use, but keep your chats organized/clean

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My support team likes it! So far so good. We've been using Drift for 2 years now.

Drift is easy to use and pretty straightforward. Installing it on your website is super easy and they provide good support. The support team is very responsive. Couple things I like :

- Send chat by email when the visitor closed the window/website
- Notification settings
- Chat window is simple but yet effective
- Support team is friendly and responsive
- Pricing (we started with the free version for a year)
- Auto-responder

When you have high traffic websites like we do, it's absolutely crucial to keep your chat logs organized. Would have liked to have more flexibility on this end (different folders, important chats, etc.).

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Priyanka T.

Playbooks are WOW!

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We got some kick-ass leads using Drift. Will keep using the tool forever.

I have been using Drift for more than 2 years and there is nothing I don't love about this product but I am here to talk about Playbooks today. It's amazing how you can set up custom messages to the web page visitors knowing their intent as per the content of this website. Great work!

None so far but while writing this review I realized that when I chat with my drift visitors while I type the Grammarly auto-correction does not work. It will show the error but it won't auto-correct.

Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simple setup and hassle-free website chat solution

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to set up and inject directly into your homepage. Can set up routes and automated conversations (albeit this process can be streamlined/cleaned up a bit)

Software can get a little clunky - leading to significant amount of resources rendering and setting up the chat button/bubble upon website load.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome chatbot for engaging with potential customers

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, drift allows a simple and personable way to interact with potential customers that visit our website.

Super personable way to prospect and direct website visitors to pages. Drift saves a lot of time for the sales team while also providing a great experience for customers and potential customers.

It may take a little bit of time to set up the chat bots if your site has multiple pages. However, the drift team is excellent in providing support through this.

Antwort von Drift

Thank you for this. I'm glad to hear you've found Drift personable and it's saving you time!

Please let us know how we can be helpful to you this year!