Pepipost

Der weltweit einzige ESP, der keine geöffneten E-Mails berechnet.

4,5 /5 (37 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,4
89% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Paul S.
Branche: Sport
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Shaky start but excellent service once set up

Bewertet am 12.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Initially my domain was rejected and it wasn't easy at all to get someone to review their decision. Once they HAD reviewed it and authorised my domain their customer serve was superb in getting my settings correct to ensure all emails are delivered. Also their customer service was very fast.

It gives me a lot of information about the results of my emails. I can see details of individual email addresses so I can sort any problems.

I haven't found anything i don't like yet.

Ari eko P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

have unique pricing structure but little difficult to add new domain

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the integration and their add domain proccess is not easy but the others is very good.

i am early adopters when pepipost serve global customer,
pricing is very unique, we only pay the unopened email.
open email is free. its very interesting pricing.

nowadays, adding domain name in theirs system become more difficult,
maybe i still in free tier, but they have very stricht and maybe high standard about domain name. and every domain is manually checked by their support. it takes time

Hello Ari Eko,
We are happy to know that you liked our pricing structure and hope that you like and use other features too. May i suggest reaching out to our support team for any issues or difficulties you may face while using Pepipost. Happy Emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Ryan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Domain verification is an absolute nightmare

Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The prices seemed really good! Was excited to try them out and compare them to some of the bigger providers

You cannot try them out until you do a verification of your domain, this includes SPF and DKIM, you must also have a live website and not use the service for unsubscribed emails (makes sense).
However verification takes 24 hours on average, to top it off you wont get clear answers on why you are denied and basically go back and forth between their verification team who replies every 24 hours.
In the end I was rejected due to my business type (a software company with a multi-tenant environment). I'm not sure on all the details on why this is a problem because I only got a 2 sentence reply with no further explanation.
Overall I invested probably a solid 6-8 hours into this, and delayed my development team from looking at other integrations. Not sure how much time value was wasted here but enough to leave a sour taste in my mouth.
Basically if you signup, just know you might get rejected and waste a good amount of your time. At the end of the day we'll be going with a larger provider, they may cost more but honestly its worth it to avoid the stress.

Advice to management- there has got to be a better way to do things. Learn from the big guys, change your processes. You'll have happier clients and more free time for your support team.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Rahul P.

Too Good

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great Pricing much better than competition
Even Great Support. Support is always prompt.
Very easy to integrate.

You could have multiple passwords to used in different places but thats ok.
Require some readymade plugins

Antwort von Pepipost

Thanks for sharing the feedback Rahul. Much appreciated.

At Pepipost data security and it;s privacy is our utmost priority and hence we are continuously building on the same. And your feedback is of immense help.

Yes, having multiple passwords is a good feature to have and we have it listed in our roadmap. We'll be launching multiple API keys first and then gradually release multiple SMTP password options as well.

Regarding the readymade plugins: We do have few plugins in Wordpress and working on more like integration with Magento, Drupal, Heroku and so on. In case you are looking for readymade SDKs, then you can refer: https://pepipost.com/documentation/api-integration/easy-integrate-sdks-different-programming-languages/

Iman H.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

High Deliverability and Great Support

Bewertet am 13.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What do you like best?
High Deliverability
Inbox Placement
Great Support
Great Pricing Plan

What do you dislike?
Nothing Specially. I think this service is currently in a high level.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
Increase in Sales and user engagement.

For which purposes do you use Pepipost?
Transactional Email

High Deliverability
Inbox Placement
Great Support
Great Pricing Plan

Nothing Specially. I think this service is currently in a high level.

Antwort von Pepipost

Dear Iman, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Greg B.

Poor Customer Service and Flexability

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was fine for a time until our loads became drastically larger. We knew who we'd be sending to and that they would expect notifications for informative purposes.
We ran into an issue when our email numbers jumped. We asked for quick response and correction of the issue but didn't see a resolution for over a week. Even after that, we didn't get an answer on the cause of the failure for another week after that.

Easy to set up and use. Control access is there and its fine if you're sending out a minimum or have a goal of advertising.

Customer service is poor due to communication issues and an apparent inability to answer questions. Use of this functionality for purposes outside of advertising doesn't seem to be a consideration.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Chandra S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very good provider with great support

Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Save more money and get email sent to our customers

pepipost help me send my email fast with easy smtp integration and also in a competitive price, had ever use mail**n, but because of the high price, i move to pepipost, and pepipost give me the same experience woth mail**n

will be awesome if pepipost can provide more api to some popular framework like laravel. so we can integrate to that framework easily.

Antwort von Pepipost

Hey Chandra, thanks for the review. Regarding the APIs..Good input! we have already taken up Pepipost API and SDK expansion as a part of our upcoming roadmap. Will definitely try to prioritize Laravel as this is now becoming developers' choice of framework :)

Wayne C.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

helpful and efficient support

Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very helpful, started with the trial run it was awesome business is slow but we hope to grow very soon.

I need it to complete my plugins to have my orders sent to my gmail account so that i can process my orders on time to my customers. if i did not have pepipost i would not receive my orders and i would not know who placed orders from my website. Thank you pepipost.

Nothing at all still new to pepipost hope they can accommodate me and my business and have no technical errors.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Pepipost powers our website contact forms and we've rarely had any issues

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use system that allows us to send our client website contact forms on so we do not have to display web addresses for spam reasons

We have had the occasional blip, and as it does receive any of the data it is unrecoverable, which is an issue.

Antwort von Pepipost

Hello, thank you for your generous rating and review.Keeping our customers is our top priority. Your issue of an occasional blip has been taken into consideration and will be passed along to the concerned team. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Filbert M.

Cool

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Free 30K mail . to a new user like me is it a need for the trial like this for a several month and then after it come to the best product. I will make it official

still not knowing a lot about this software. after a few months I will do the review again. thank you very much pepipost

Antwort von Pepipost

Hi Filbert, thank you for your generous rating and review. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. We do hope you have enjoyed using Pepipost. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Dhiman C.
Branche: Kapitalmärkte
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

For Case [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good features and handy to use and implement

Slowness in reports extract in certain portals of NetCore

Daniel H.

Greate support

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They have and straight forward way to activate the domain and the delivery rate has been really good.

If you have to send email from an unregister domain you have to activate the domain, and sometime the statistics are a few minutes behind.

Dear Daniel,

Darren C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very positive, it does what we need to do without too many issus.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to send invoices reliably. The bounce rate so far has been pretty low, but they are a new company. I am wondering what will happen when they get larger and get some clients that like to abuse the system. It has happened to me with other services providers.

It is low cost and fairly easy to implement. It works out of the gate. Unfortunately this review site is more geared to software rather than a service so I feel I am being pigeon holed into the review a bit.

Some things are hard to find and you have to go through several screens. ie) sending a test email. Also understanding one or two of the statuses in Live feed.

Dear Darren,

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Reeve L.
Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung

You don't need to drink because Pepipost gets you HIGH

Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was facing so many problems with my web hosted with Azure server. Pepipost customer service, the support staff came in and fixed it before I swallow saliva while typing.

You know when you don't use a mail service, if you see them advertising on Youtube. I am telling you Pepipost is going to take over the electronic mailing world. Believe me I am using them excessively or I wouldn't be writing this review

It is too good, I am getting hooked.

Dear Reeve,

Darryl C.
Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Outstanding Product with Better Support

Bewertet am 31.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Secure, e-mail relay for website.

It enables me to securely send e-mail from my newly built website to the internal sales inbox. This covers all 'Contact Us' type enquiries.
The domain verification process is fairly extensive, this gives me great comfort that security is a number 1 priority.
I love the online chat support, immense feature.

None so far. The only negative thing would be the extensive sign up process, as mentioned this is actually more of a reassuring positive than a negative.

Antwort von Pepipost

Hi Amir, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. We are glad you love Pepipost and will continue with us on our journey to constantly improve and build a better product. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Josh A.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

One of a Few Good Options for Email Delivery

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I tested pepipost when looking for email delivery services. While the service was helpful, I ended up choosing Mailgun. Mailgun had a free plan and great service.

Pepipost is easy to use and definitely helps improve email deliverability when compared to sending emails directly from a shared server. They provide some nice analytic tools as well.

Pepipost has made some improvements since I did my initial test, but there first UI felt amateur and I ultimately chose another platform.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Reyhan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Support team worked hard to help me solve problem

Bewertet am 13.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had cPanel issue with dns records and They did their best to assist. We had worked trough all problems over team viewer and solved them all.
Thanks for being there all the time.

It helps me do my business with great quality and the most important thing my customers are satisfied.

well it is email and you have to spend some time setting things up.

Antwort von Pepipost

Dear Reyhan Mujezinovic, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

Andres S.
Branche: Darstellende Künste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Quick set up and great value!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I initially got stuck setting all the tech stuff up because it is not my background, but they helped me get approval and get set up pretty quickly! Great value and great support. An awesome option for small businesses and start ups

Amazing value for the low price, and the support

Not a lot of information out there comparing the service to it's competitors like Mandril and Sendgrid, but I imagine that will come with time.

Antwort von Pepipost

Dear Andres, thanks for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience

Aimee L.
Branche: Hochschulbildung

Excellent service

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Competitive price, easy smtp integration

Understanding the statuses in Live feed.

Emre T.

Super Service for Sending Mails Even On Disabled SMTP + PHPmailer Host

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Free email sending for Wordpress + API + LIVE CHAT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SUPER. Thanks to customer service agent for awesome support.

Only they are asking many thing on domain verification. But It is not a very important situation

Dear Emre,

Stuart C.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Great Service

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to segment our customers has really allowed us to streamline our emailing activities.

Nothing really, it's easy to use and the support team are very responsive.

Amir M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Despite using a free account the support really took it time and helped me set up my website easily.

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Value for money is just amazing and there are enough features. The support team is very friendly. The sub-user feature can be very useful for service providers.

The UI/UX design can get much better. The control panel must be a bit more clear and more visual guides should be put in places. I think the documentation can be improved too.

Antwort von Pepipost

Hi Amir, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Your suggestion of additional features and a better UI has been taken into consideration and has been be passed along to the concerned team. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Korner B.

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 31.5.2017

Could send my emails.

Like I said, the customer service is always here and polite and friendly and they help you to do everything well.

There was not really anything that I disliked for now. I guess it is a bit complicated and that you have to know about IT a bit.

Antwort von Pepipost

Thanks Korner for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience.

Thanks

Paul K.
Branche: Internet

ridiculous support

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

none, as I couldn't even try it! Seemed promising though..

I wasn't able to integrate my wordpress site successfully despite doing everything right on my end (ports open, correct login details, tried API method with their official plugin, etc.) Kept getting an error that my test email wasn't able to be sent. Tried to talk to support about it but it was like talking to a brick wall. Spoke to 2 different agents in chat, and opened a ticket, but there was absolutely no progress. Beyond frustrated at this experienced, it was a total waste of my time (I gave them 1 full day to figure this out, no progress). And the whole setup was overly complicated in the first place, why bother going through all that when you won't be able to send emails anyways. Reminds me of amaz** seller support, just a waste of time.

Antwort von Pepipost

Hi Paul, Sorry to hear that you had a poor user experience. We urge you to give it another go and our support staff will definitely try their best to resolve your issues!! Love, Pepi

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Anju P.

Deliver email notifications perfectly

Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using Pepipost to sent notification emails to users. It works perfectly on our WordPress website. Every email goes to inbox and that's cool part of pepipost. Support is also very good. Highly recommended.

Antwort von Pepipost

Hi Anju, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost