• Funktionen
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Damit wird Mail zu einem Werkzeug

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

Mein MailPostfach ist inzwischen leer und trotzdem verpasse ich keine Aufgabe

Ich nutze am meisten die "Aufgaben" da sich diese mit Todoist verbinden

Das Design ist etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig.

📷 jason S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Helps me sleep better at night!

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

I've been using Mailbutler for many, many years. Customer support has always been prompt, courteous, and helpful. Overall, it's a very decent company to deal with.

The email tracking feature is the most important feature for me - I deal with a lot of people who infringe my copyright and in the past some have tried to deny that they had ever received emails from me. I've been able to prove that they've not only opened emails, but actually clicked on the links in the emails as well, and even showing what browser/mail package and operating system they were using at the exact time they were reading the email.
There is nothing worse than sending an important email and then worrying about it all night in case it doesn't get delivered.. you can finish work safe in the knowledge that your important email has been opened, and no need to worry about it while you're trying to sleep!

Not only WOULD I recommend this software to anyone needing email tracking - I already DO recommend friends and colleagues to try it!

Sadly, the email tracking is the only feature of the software that I rely on - and for that purpose, I have to be on the Business package, which is expensive for me as an individual - so the price is expensive, but there is nothing else available that comes close to the tracking facility Mailbutler offers.
I was disappointed at having to upgrade to the most expensive subscription just to retain that facility, as it had previously been included in the lower tier, albeit in limited quantities - but still suitable for my needs.

Kavya S.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

True to its name--outstanding buttling

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

I downloaded this software after hearing a coworker rave about its features, and it hasn't disappointed. Seamless installation. The tracking info, which includes when the email was opened, is such a handy feature. The Mailbutler email signature designs are sleek. The undo send is a godsend and is easier to use than Gmail's version. Highly recommend this software.

Occasionally the delay mail feature takes a moment "preparing" the email before sending, which can be mildly irritating but it usually resolves under a minute.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product but not a good match with Mac

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Great idea, great features, but compatibility with Mac is poor.

The features Mailbutler offers are simple yet brilliant, makes you wonder why regular mailing programs do not all have these as part of their standard package. In a way I think that will be Mailbutlers' problem at some point, that all their popular features are copied and offered for free by the giants as well.

After nearly a year I decided to uninstall Mailbutler. I loved the functionality but it caused my apple mail to crash all the time, on both my Mac computers. I felt heartbroken, but it was getting really annoying having to restart mail all the time.

Igor P.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mac Mail Integration with MailButler My experience.

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Easy to use, with powerful features.

The ability to use Mac Mail and be able to create task and integrate with other software like Asana. I use Mac Mail heavily and rely on the features to manage multiple email account at the same Time. Very few plugins do a good job integrating with Mac Mail. The ability to Track Emails and share information with team member without leaving the Mail app is absolutely Fantastic. I work at night so the ability to send mail in the morning so it does not look like I am up at 3am is great. It also insures that my client gets the email at he time I like.

No Cons, Its does what it was intended to do.. I use it in conjunction with other CRM solutions to complete my workflow and make my workflow simpler.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

I can't live without MailButler!

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

I have tried most of the third-party email clients for Apple, both app-based and Web-based. While you can get a lot of third-party add-ons for Gmail, for example, they are created in a vacuum where no add-on necessarily knows about any other add-on. Interfaces are mixed, some add-ons interfere with others, there is no logical product roadmap, and problems are rife. Mailbutler is powerful, well-integrated, logical and all its features just work.

Pause before sending, alert when attachment is missing, menubar pulldown of emails summary, smooth seamless integration with Apple Mail, regular new features rolling out, open-minded development team that listens to user suggestions, lightning fast and competent customer support and so much more...

I don't think features are missing so much as I might be missing features, by which I mean I'm not sure I'm exploiting all of MailButler's power. And...that's part of what I love — finding new ways to be even more productive!

Rhiannon N.
  • Branche: Musik
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Where was this all my life?

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

I like the product but hope more functionality is added. I also really want the option for a lifetime version and hope this can be made available. :)

This software really helps me to run my small business. My favourite feature is the activity: message opened acknowledgment. I can anticipate when people will reply and am not thrown off when I hear back from someone months later. It is also helpful in dealing with vendors who claim they never received an email, yet I know they read it. It keeps us all honest!

I wish it was trackable when sending from my iPhone. I have to wait until I am at my laptop to send an important email.
I also wish it was easier to locate the delay countdown once I hit send-- if the little window with the send now/unsend closes, I cannot figure out how to reopen it.
I also want to use more features other than track but find them hard to manage being alone in my organization. A single user version would be ideal.
It's also rather costly. I tried to sign up for the lifetime version but was told it was no longer offered. I keep entering contests and really think it would be ideal that a manager allows me this opportunity. I am too small a business to keep paying these fees every year, especially as I am in Canada and the currency exchange is killer.

Lamar K.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

MailButler is indispensable to me. Can't live without it.

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Besides using the template feature, the two other standout features are email tracking to see who has opened your email (and when they first opened it) and scheduling of emails to be sent later. These three features alone make this product well worth the money. I would also say that customer service is great. They are responsive and helpful.

The integration with Apple Mail (desktop) has been flawless for me. The best feature, among many, is the ability to make an email template to send the same email to many different people without using a mass email client.

Email tracking is not foolproof. Just because a sent email does not show that it has been opened and read doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been. But that is a very minor issue.

Samy-félix P.
  • Branche: Immobilien

A need to Have App

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

It's already 4 years I'm using Mailbutler everyday for my personnal and proffessionnal use.
Now, with this app, I have it in My iphone, it's so useful. I can't miss it !

I use a lot the undo setup wich allow to undo after sending a message.
The read confirmation too, very useful on Apple mail.

They put away a fonction, making you able to add files in mail and with a click, the files was transformed in links to the files on gooogle drive, so useful and now they stop it.

Joan O.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very important for my email workflow

Bewertet am 7.1.2021

Excellent. When I had a problem or a doubt, they were always fast to answer and solve any issue I might had. It's very easy to use and solid. A complete win for me and my company.

My interest in MailButler's was based on the ability to schedule emails. Sometimes I work long hours or at home, but I don't like to send emails outside my official wrk hours to my clients, and only by this feature alone it's worth it. After that, having a nicer email signature, knowing when my emails are open or havong email templates just sweeten the deal. It works smooth with Mail app. A happy customer since the first time I used it.

Sometimes it doesn't deliver the emails on the scheduled timing. It happens seldomly, but happens.

Sugith V.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Good signatures make it worthwhile

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

Signature feature allows you to set up very slick signature for your email you can use repeatedly but optionally.

I also like the 9 second unsend option.

Ability to track email receive/read is well implemented though I seldom need it.

A bug in an upgrade stopped logos from being displayed correctly in signatures. It took several updates to correct.

Anika L.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Life saver

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

Besides the above-mentioned disapointment with the subscription changes, I honestly cannot run my business without MailButler! I am a night owl and tend to do most of my work at night, after business hours. I don't want to encourage clients to email me at all hours expecting a response, so the ability to snooze/schedule emails to appear and send during my business hours is a life-saver!

It's also amazing to be able to see if my emails have been opened, and the time they were opened. This has helped to resolve some conflicts in the past.

All-in-all, I would highly recommend MailButler to all night-owl entrepreneurs like myself. It will save so much time and brain space to let MailButler do the heavy lifting.

Send-later allows me to schedule emails during my business hours.
The ability to see if the email has been opened is an asset.
Works with all the emails on my server system.
Super easy to use within the MacMail system.

I originally purchased MailButler when it was called "Send-Later" and the scheduling was all it did. The Send-Later software was sold at $25 for life, but within a year of me purchasing it, was bundled within a subscription (MailButler) and the Send-Later software was no longer updated. I now pay per month almost the same that the "for life" software cost.

David O.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mailbutler - Make Mail Great Again

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

I love Mailbutler. The abilities it has via it's service interface to cleanly and quietly track if people have read your emails, setting reminders on emails, and expansive customer relationship management features make mailbutler indispensable as a plugin for Apple Mail. Apple Mail overall is a great mail client.. you'll be hard pressed to find something that works as well within the macOS ecosphere. Mailbutler makes your email productive again.

Previously there was an 'allowance' of Business-level features (tracking when emails were opened, how often, what devices, etc). And that feature was removed. It's a shame, because there are use-cases where you might only use that feature 5-10 times a month. Having to upgrade to the Business product for a feature you might only use half-a-dozen times seems excessive.

Ben B.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Mail Powered Up

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

MailButler provides some enhanced productivity options, and the only way to add some of these powerful productivity features into the native Mac email client.

The integration with the Mac Mail client is my favourite feature of this software. Whilst the Mac mail client may not be the best or cleverest email application available, it works well within an Apple environment and when combined with Mailbutler really gets powered up.
There's lots of options and preferences to choose from, and some great productivity features included. One of my favourite bits is the options to turn on or off each feature from the UI. I much prefer a clean UI and Mail butler gives the features and flexibility to use them how I want.

In the most recent version of the software a feature no longer works on my device. The ability to snooze certain inboxes during certain hours. For example the ability to snooze work email alerts between certain hours. If this functionality was resolved I don't think I could think of a single problem.

Roy M.
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Mailbutler is Golden

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Easy to install and configure. It is very intuitive to use.

- Really like the e-mail tracking with regards to when e-mails are opened and links are clicked
- Scheduling e-mail is also really important as it allows me to communicate more effectively during the work day without overloading the recipient(s) with e-mails outside of regular business hours
-Mailbutler has enabled me to know when recipients have opened emails thus allowing me to follow up at a later time

- Not sure if a different package would allow me to identify which recipient has opened the e-mail when sending to multiple recipients

Allan K.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

All The Features Apple Left Out Of Mail.app Are In Mailbutler

Love Mailbutler!

I love the snooze, delay sending, and undo send features of Mailbutler. These features ensure that I can focus on my business and not worrying about forgetting email messages, errors in email messages, and more. I've been using Mailbutler for many years and the development and support teams are spot on and provide regular updates and excellent support.

I'm not using the contact management features, but am curious. I would love to see it integrated tightly with Apple Contacts. So hoping to learn more as I dig into the new features of this latest release.

Kathleen P.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I've used Mailbutler since its inception

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

I got Mailbutler when it was just starting. I've used it consistently for a few years now and I really like it. The tracking features are quite helpful and notes are another helpful feature.

It's been consistent and hasn't crashed and I get all the updates I can stand, LOL.

I highly recommend!

Mailbutler works easily and effortlessly in the background. I really like the tracking feature and the notes. I have the professional plan and it works very well for me. I'd like more tracking as my business grows, but it's fine for now.

I think the interface could use a refresh, but really that's all.

Marco B.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Add the missing features to macOS Mail

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

I started using the free features of Mailbutler to get more organized, associating mails to reminders and todo activities, they were so good I started to use the paid version.
It is very well integrated with macOS mail app.

The features I use the most are those that let to associate reminders, todos and notes to emails, but also the possibility to schedule outgoing emails and tracking the read status are fundamentals.
Mailbutler can be integrated with many other tools, I use the Todoist and GMail integrations to better associate emails to actions and track projects.

I'd like an integration of the notes with macOS notes app, but I suspect that macOS doesn't allow it. notes can be integrated with other services, though.

Jeff C.

Mailbutler lets me know if/when someone opens an email. Gives me time to 'undo' before sending.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

I love the ability to track important emails. Ever wonder if someone opened you email? Mailbutler let you know when someone opens the email, which is great, no more guessing when to follow up. I also like big able to choose the amount of time before an email gets sent. How many time have you hot send, notice a typo, then want to take it back? I set mine for 5 seconds after I hit send, that gives me one more chance to stop the email from being sent. Invaluable.

The cost per month is a bit steep for this user. They do have a very limited "free" version that gives you a handful of the main features per month. Great to "test drive" the program, its more of a tease than anything else.

Earl G.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Mailbutler Has Become A Major Part of How I Do Business

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

In the 2 years or so that my team has been using this, we've had no real problems with using the product, and when we've had questions they've always been answered in a timely manner. We've recommended the product so many times to others who are seeking software to do this job and inside Facebook groups that we are part of.

The notifications that I receive when people have opened up a mail and/or clicked a link have become invaluable for my 'Just in time' follow ups.

It would be great if you could get these same notifications when using the product on a mobile device.

Jeff K.
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Effortless to use, keeps me on track, saves time!

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

Solves the issues I needed solved, with no hassle. Does exactly what it claims to do, and more!

Love the email tracking feature as, in most cases, I don't waste time following up to see if an email has been opened by a client. It's easy to add follow-up and notes and tasks to an email. Support is excellent. The few times I've had a question, their team was very responsive!

I haven't found any issues with MailButler.

Brad C.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Generally very good, but problems with Mac Big Sur

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Great until the Mac Big Sur update. Then the tracking checkmarks stopped appearing in my preview window. Customer service told me that they have been trying to fix this for a month, and want me to be patient... .

I love the tracking that tells me if someone opened my mail and/or if they clicked a link in my mail.

The price. It's very expensive on a yearly basis, and if they're not careful Apple will eventually just provide the same functions for free!

Shaun M.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Tracking made easy

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

The ability to know exactly when someone opened and read the email without asking for a read receipt is so good, it allows you to act dynamically in pursuing leads, chasing responses and more... the ability to add custom signatures to multiple email accounts makes life so easy and the Schedule send is the icing on the cake

Cost is high for small business, but there is a lot in the package

David T.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, simple and what else

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Integration with the Mail Mac client easy and simple. It works fairly well within an Apple environment despite some issues with the "send later" option.
Allows with its readiness, efficient managing of email flows and follow-up.
A terrific cutomer team: prompt to answer, reliable, professional

Crashes from time to time Mail Mac and few issues that yet are oftenly corrected with updates.

Steve D.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I get a sneaky feeling that MailButler is becoming a CRM!

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

I love MailButler, it's changed how I'm interacting with the mass of email that avalanches in every day!

I love being able to snooze mails that come in, I use it in place of creating todos and reminders!
I simply am snoozing my mails and adding notes to help me go… and it’s working!
I don’t know if that was your intention with MailButler - but that’s what I am doing!

sometimes i can't find a mail that was snoozed