EzLabor Bewertungen

EzLabor

Online time & attendance solution for small businesses

4.1/5 (40 Bewertungen)

ADP EZ Labor previous user

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

ADP is a good product that offers clients some valuable tools for payroll. The training provided by ADP is top notch. At times I miss ADP and the features of this product.

I learned Payroll using this product. ADP is really great about providing training opportunities for software users. The training is quite in-depth and very valuable for those using the software. Support was readily available whenever there was a question. Absolutely loved the reporting side of the product. We had ADP handle all of our taxes and garnishments, and they made the process a breeze. It was really nice having a 3rd party overseeing what can be a daunting task especially when you are new to payroll. The support staff were always polite and courteous as well as knowledgeable.

Some areas of the software program were quite complex and required additional training/assistance. Example would be year-end process, and creating reports are just a couple of items. We also noticed with updates, things would change within payroll. Example would be we had an employee on 2nd shift with a 3% shift differential. After an update the employee's shift differential was removed, and then at some point it added back a 5% shift differential. We also had some problems with the accruals.

Mit Google übersetzen

When I have a problem with the software I quite often get passed around to a variety of people.

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

Easy to book time off

Booking time off is very easy for staff. Once you assign a schedule to an employee there isn't a lot that the employee has to do. Unless they ver from what's scheduled the system does everything for the employee.

We have to extract our hours from ezlm on Thursday, so we have to have employee force through their Friday time. This causes many issues. Not always software related, more with our processes, but still a pain point. If would be great if we had a way to do a mass push through of the Friday at the end of the pay period.

The lunch deduction causes many issues. The system isn't updated right away, so there is a 90 second delay from when EE's submit a change, to when the mainframe is updated. This causes lots of problems.

The fact that when an employee has requested less than a full day off (ie. 2 hours of Flex), the system doesn't generate the hours the employee is actually working. The system has a schedule for 99% of our staff, so why can't it generate the working part of the schedule. This causes many issues with staff shorting themselves.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I use this daily to clock in and out and see my time sheet for different time periods.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software allows me and my team to easily see our time card and my pay stubs. I also use this daily to clock in and out and it is just as easy of not easier than a time clock. Also there is less cost since you do not need to buy more equipment like cables or a time clock.

This is easy to access and all the functions you need are right there on the home page. You can quickly verify your clock ins/outs and make sure your time sheet is accurate. We use this to apply for PTO as well. Very useful product.

The website appears slightly outdated and the buttons are a little small such as the sidebar on the right with all of the main options on it. I would expect those to be more prominent and easy to click coming from a UX background.

Very simple and efficient

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love ADP! Navigating is very easy with the Home area with Clock in, Clock Out, Lunch Out, My Timecard and New Time Off Request button. I find with other software, you must search for these basic functions when it really should be right there. On the bottom, it shows the activity, and allows you to enter notes within the time card which is extremely useful when processing payroll.

ADP seems to work hard on making it easy to do payroll or even take care of your own time card. Once you get used to the features and functions, it becomes very easy.

Mit Google übersetzen

Automate your time and labor with this easy to use program

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This program is another by ADP which is great as it gives us peace of mind knowing that if we have any issues then we have them to rely on. That alone is a huge benefit. This program makes it easy to automate processes which used to take up valuable time from different employees.

The program runs well enough that we don't really have any complaints with it. There are times it can run a little slow but it's not worth not buying over it. Sometimes there are rules we run into that we were unaware of that we have to figure out as we go, but it's a learning process.

Mit Google übersetzen

ADP makes tracking your hours a breeze.

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have always been very pleased with the site.

I have always enjoyed the perks and benefits that come with using ADP. Not only does it track your hours on a daliy, weekly, monthly basis but you can go back and review past months. It is always great for tracking your time off hours and requests.

There are slight issues with it going down for maintenance which depending on the length of time and amount of employee's that use it, that would be troublesome. It is however, very easy to go in and correct missed or wrong punches.

Mit Google übersetzen

My overall experience with ADP is good.

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to keep track of a lot more things and can get reports instantly with out much hassle. Saves a lot of time.

The customer service aspect of their service is great. They help resolve any issues I have. For the most part the website is easy to use and you can find things with relative ease.

Their app could need a bit more work. Some things are not visible in the app for employees. For example you can either have the option of allowing employees to request time off from the app or be able to see accrued time off. You cant do both. Also supervisors cant see their staff accrued time either. Only admin users can. Adding this feature to supervisor would help with payroll and time off request.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and made for small company

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Good support from the team. We can learn the system from ourselves. Does a lot. No need to sit in a class for a whole day to understand it.

Clock in/out easy to do with a card. In time data received. Made for small company with few rules. Easy to set up parameters (i.e. per team, per supervisor, per shifts, etc.)

Starts to be more complicated when there are too many rules to enter in the system. Might not be that efficient to have to call the help center every time we need to change something in the system.

Extremely easy to use.

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

EzLabor is a great way to keep track of employees time. It’s easy to use and there are multiple reports you can pull.

I manage 6 student workers that usually work evenings and on the weekends when I’m not in the office. What I like most is that EzLabor is set up to only work on certain computers/IP addresses, so I never have to worry about them clocking in from home or somewhere else.

It looks a little outdated, but looks aren’t everything, it functions great.

Automated Time Sheets

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This program makes it easy for employees to clock in and out daily and view timesheets for each pay period. The process to request and approve PTO is made simple and it track PTO balances.

I have not been pleased with the customer service I received. If there's something I can't figure out I expect customer service to be willing to help me figure things out. Based on my experience with customer service that has not been the case.

Mit Google übersetzen

This software solves our complex problems in capturing work in multiple location and pay rates.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our complex labor management report is now accurate in recording financial statements.

Self service feature is really amazing. Employees have many options to record their hours and they have mobile app for easy access and checking real time transactions.

Nothing to say much. Only the maintenance schedule of the software once or twice a month. But overall, with all advance notification, employees are aware and have no problem with it.

Average

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall it works but the company can be restrictive what assistance they'll provide regarding deadlines or in correcting errors.

Lots of standard reporting, that works efficiently and with high level of accuracy. Holds a lot of information in the system.

The different platforms don't integrate well together (e.g. from payroll to HR). Information is lost and duplicates efforts.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Time keeping systems with all the tools you need to track attendance and hours.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use. Team is great to work with you on issues. Worked with our IT team to make sure we can everything in place prior to instillation. Also, we implemented a point system and the team helped us with this process. Much easier than the old way of tracking on a spreadsheet.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, gets the job done. Done deal.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very easy to use and intuitive. Been using it for years now to clock in/out and review my time sheet.

I haven't encountered any issue yet. The interface could use an update, to make it a bit more easy on the eyes and modern. But also, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

EzLabor Really helps our HR

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that users can quickly see and keep track of things like days off and payroll. Our users have mentioned how east it is to use.

At first, it was bit difficult to learn the software, but their support team is always available to answer all of your questions

Easy to use & organized

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how easy it is to access benefits and work history through this software. This software is also very organized making it easy to find what you are looking for as a first time user.

What I like least about this software is how you can get locked out of your account randomly. It could be an administrator issue but it happens more often than I would like.

Mit Google übersetzen

The software has a lot of features that are useful.

Bewertet am 8.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to see my the vacations of my employees at a glance.

The easy of looking up employees vacation time. I like one button that shows me who else is on vacation to see who else is on vacation at the same time.

I Have to change my password three time a year. I have to keep track what password I am using. This means i have to write it down somewhere.

7.0/10

Easy to use platform!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use the biometric timeclocks with this software and feel that we are accurately collecting time data so we are compliant with wage and hour rules.

The Manager Home screen is an easy to use dashboard that notify's manager's of tasks that need to be completed.

The reports are not difficult to set up, but when you have difficulties, the customer support team is very responsive and friendly.

I like the format of the timecards. It is easy to review and make adjustments. The notes function is great for managers to notify payroll of any important informaton.

There are some quirks to how my company processes the payroll, the format of the time file is not as customizable as I would like it to be.

Ezlabor

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Great experience with ezlabor

I have used this software to punch in and out of work, very easy to use.

The least I like is when the system is down.

Mit Google übersetzen

ADP time and attendance for hourly and salary employees

Bewertet am 8.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We use ADP time and attendance for our hourly and salary employees. It's easy to manage and as a practitioner, you can track hours and can pull reports on trends in each department. It is easy to put down notes and create pay codes for each situation IE: system outage, inclement weather.

We found that a lot of our managers lacked training in the time and attendance. Our employees also found that the time and attendance feature was not the easiest to use when we originally got it.

Great product

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This software is very responsive when you need to find and store information, and easy to run reports

It was problematic to add multiple new users. Only the administrator could request sign on information and for remote locations that often was a problem

Mit Google übersetzen

We have used ADP EzLabor software to manage all of our team member's timekeeping system.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. Very easy to understand for managers to update time keeping oversights.
2. Love the feature of allocating different employees to different departments for reporting purposes.

1. It is not easy to initially comprehend and update.
2. Can not calculate week to date payroll costs.
3. No scheduling ability to understand cost of scheduling. Must be completed outside of ADP.

Great for Small and Big Businesses

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Record hours and simply click a few buttons to transfer those hours directly into your payroll. Limits errors.

Wish you could download timesheets, edit them on a master list, then upload the hours. It is too much to go through each employee and edit hours if the forgot to clock out etc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple payroll and employee time tracking management system

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's pretty straightforward once you know the ins and out and there's not much to do aside from the main things.

Its very outdated in UI and sometimes data doesn't pull in as fast as you'd like. Pulling reports can also be a bit of a hassle.

EASY TO USE

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

IT WOULD BE NICE TO INCLUDE A FEATURE THAT WOULD TELL ME AT WHAT TIME I HAVE TO CLOCK OUT TO AVOID GOING ON OVER TIME

EASY TO LOG IN, VIEW PAYROLL INFORMATION. I CAN PUNCH IN AND OUT WHEN WORKING FROM SATELLITES OFFICES, EASY TO USE, WE USED TO HAVE ANOTHER PROGRAM THAT DID NOT REGISTERED HOURS WORKED

IT IS SLOW TO UPLOAD INFORMATION, SOME OF THE TIMES IT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD. IF USING FROM A MOBILE APP YOU HAVE TO CLEAN UP ALL YOUR HISTORY BROWSER OR APPS HISTORY TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN FASTER. DON'T LIKE THAT ON THE MOBILE APP THE MINUTES ARE IN DECIMALS,YOU HAVE TO CL