NiceJob

125 Softwareoptionen

Deric D.

Not a review - A Rave!

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could.

With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

Antwort von NiceJob Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Howard H.

Great For Appliance Repair

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Housecall Pro

Warum NiceJob gewählt wurde

ServiceDesk by Rossware was not mobile friendly and required a lot of time to set up.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NiceJob

Housecall Pro did not support inventory.
Chisam R.

Incredible Value

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

It has helped improve my Google reviews and increase the conversion of potential leads to actual leads - two critical components of any business in our day and age.

It makes requesting, and most importantly following up on, reviews consistently much easier. NiceJob Convert is also a great value and allows you to see your website final product prior to investing thousands of dollars into a redesign.

I wish you could see the people that you have requested reviews from in the past in the mobile app (I think it is only available on desktop, but I may just not have found it yet).

Birdeye und Trustpilot

Much better value.
Shane K.

Not worth it

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Terry K.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Take Your Business to the Next Level

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

Nicejob has made automating the review process so easy. Since joining Nicejob our reivews have jumped from 18 to over 400. The integration with our CRM made it an easy process.

Ease of use. Great customer service . Automation and time saving

I have no complaints or Cons with Nicejob.

William M.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Review Service

Bewertet am 14.3.2020

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Warum NiceJob gewählt wurde

NiceJob is doing the same work as Broadly for a fraction of the cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Broadly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NiceJob

Again, dollar for dollar NiceJob is the best choice. There are some companies that have monthly subscriptions for more than double what we pay for NiceJob. I think NiceJob does as well of a job as those more expensive companies and in some instances they do even better.
Jason R.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Nice Job is a review getting machine

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NiceJob

Nice job integrates with our service software making things even easier!
Sanaz M.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great customer support

Bewertet am 16.8.2021

Ease of use and customer support. It's easy to integrate and used by the staff.

The social media post appears with nicejob name.

Jessel V.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome honest company with great results

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Easy to use ! Up to date technology ! Good customer service

None!!!!!!’ No complaints !!’

Jeff R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price!

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

Very positive

What can I say? The features work, the people are easy to work with, and we get more reviews.

Really don’t have anything I could complain about. It works.

Joseph Q.

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen.

OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Antwort von NiceJob Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Angela M.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

Bewertet am 18.1.2021

NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

Michael P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Ami D.

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100.

Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible.

We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Customer service
Automatically does all the work for you
Clients love it

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

James M.

Great added value

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Michael P.

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked...

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

Antwort von NiceJob Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Phil R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Bewertet am 7.8.2018

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Antwort von NiceJob Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

Jake S.
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

1000 reviews in 1 year

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

would like more features and intergrations

Jennica M.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

Bewertet am 13.9.2020

I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Dwayne P.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business!
The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Franklin O.

A necessity

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Jim M.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well designed, effective, great product & service

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Setup quickly
Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Nate B.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Best company period

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver.

Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.

They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

Antwort von NiceJob Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

Kyle H.

Awesome Product with Great Results

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

Pamela W.

Money Well Spent

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

Antwort von NiceJob Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!