BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) Erfahrungen

BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

4,7 (414)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Ausgaben- und Lieferantenmanagement mit Automatisierung

Sortieren nach

Mandi
Mandi

Divvy is a LIFESAVER!

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

WAAAAYYYY easier to track spending. Receipts are all in one place. Staff is able to take more ownership and complete reimbursement requests and expense tracking on the go through the app. Wonderful that it syncs with their bank accounts so disbursing reimbursements is a breeze.

Divvy was easy to set up and is easy for our whole staff to use. Our previous expense management was done more manually, was time consuming, harder for staff to use, and an all around pain. Divvy alleviated all those problems!

The only thing I dislike is not being able to sync reimbursements in QB online the same way credit card expenses can be synced. It's definitely not a deal breaker, but more time consuming for sure to have to download the reimbursements, format the csv and upload in QB, vs just hitting "sync" like you can do with the credit card expenses.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Better fit and better value
Chase
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Innovative and unparalleled service

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

I love how easy it is to use Divvy. It has significantly reduced the time to close the books at month end. We used to have to wait at least a week just to reconcile credit card transactions, but with Divvy, it only takes one to two days. The team at Divvy has been extremely receptive to our feedback and providing the best customer experience possible.

The software is constantly evolving as we and other gives feedback (this is a good thing), but there doesn’t seem to be one clear cut path of best practices with Divvy.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The worst software purchase that I have ever experienced

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Horrible and SUPER frustrating! When we were demoing the product we were told that the application process will take at the most a week, it took us 4 month to get our application approved. We have worked with following team: [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. It took sometimes several follow ups to get answer and any progress on the issues we were dealing with. In the end we had to go through their Credit Builder program to get set up on the system. Next was setting up integration with NetSuite, there was a small issue with set up and it took following up and 14 days for them to find solution. (having experience working with other softwares this is very very long time)And final issue, logging in only two weeks after everything was set up (users, departments, integrations ect.) we see message [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Which we do and the support team tells us that they are closing Credit Builder program and if we are still interested in their spend software we are welcome to re-apply for Divvy at any time.This is the most frustrating experience that I had thought my career.

Can't say anything here because I didn't even have an ability to experience the software.

The big one - support, from the start of application to installing the integration with Net Suite. Very slow to address the issues, team seemed very low on knowledge of the product and processes.The application process - limited to US only. If you want to apply for it and you are not in US DO NOT EVEN THINK about applying for it, the verification process was tedious and frustrating.

Hello,
I apologize that your experience with Divvy has not lived up to your (and ours) expectations. It looks your account has been reopened and is being reconsidered for a credit line at this point. If you are no longer interested in being reconsidered then we can take you off the list and close your account. Please reach out to us [email protected] for further assistance. We appreciate you leaving a review, hearing your feedback will help us continue to improve the customer experience for you and others.

Erin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves so much time for a small accounting and admin team

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

The Divvy team was fast and friendly. I submitted an application and a week later I had cards, an active admin portal and virutal cards set up for vendors. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for helping us get set up so fast!

The best thing about Divvy is that employees can designate a transaction to a specific budget right at the time of the transaction. They upload the receipt right then and there and they're done! No more bugging staff for expense reports, missing receipts, wrong amounts. This will be a game changer for our small team.

We are still pretty new to Divvy but so far it's been great. We'll need to make sure that there are strong controls for everyone, including admins on the account but so far it has been a solid product. Very intuitive and easy to use.

Aaron
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Divvy is amazing!!!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We are now much more efficient. No more looking for 3-4 different software to handle all our needs because Divvy does them all in a perfect way.

Best expense software I have ever used. Our time reviewing and/or approving expenses is now cut in half. No more reimbursements. The budget features are also amazing. We have been looking for a better way to budget our expenses and Divvy does an amazing job at budget management.

I kinda wish we had to pay for it to let them know how much we appreciate it. It's that good.

QuickBooks Online und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy was the clear winner because it's so easy to use. The features are exactly what we were looking for and the best part is that its totally free.
Julieann
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Happy Divvy user

Bewertet am 4.9.2020

For both Admin and card holders, the whole experience is so fast and intuitive. Adoption was super easy, even for the people that didn't have the old software straight 2 years in. This has even made communications between regions and the National office more fun.

Ease of use for cardholders and ease of data sync between software and card were revolutionary in our office.

We're pretty sophisticated users and did not get everything we wanted out of the box. The software has been developing rapidly (and we have been able to help influence that) which makes it better. The gaps are closing. But the only true negative for us is that we dont' quite get it ALL the way we want it so far.

Davaun
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good business tool

Bewertet am 25.12.2022

Happy with my experience. Compared to other software, Divvy is definitely recommended

I like how this software made managing my expenses easy.

The most difficult process was connecting business account information.

Grant
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

You should use Divvy, seriously.

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

I went from caputuring around 35% of my receipts using other methods to a 95% capture rate. This brings peace of mind that we know where our funds are being spent and that they are categorized correctly and backed up by documentation.

This is a huge time saver from an administrative standpoint. The end user experience is really simple and intuitive. I feel confident I have documentation and accuracy in my expenses.

There needs to be a reporting function for reimbursements.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

It's free, it's an all in one platform to get it done, and there is a lot less work on the end user.
David
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is an excellent resource

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

The UI on mobile app is very user friendly. It's free. And it saves considerable time compared to traditional expense and spend management solutions.

I have no substantive critiques... it might be nice to have a notification setting for reimbursement requests, I haven't seen that in the app.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy was a better solution when I tried both.
Chris
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Divvy is great!

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Divvy has enabled us to proactively manage our credit card spend and streamline the user reporting as well as the related back-office processes.

Innovative credit card/expense platform.

Still early in development of administrator interface and advanced features, but maturing rapidly.

SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Free (cost), innovative, attractive rewards program.
Dinesh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Value for Money and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

Easy to use, user friendly, save a ton of time and easy to mange the spends. Easily sync the transaction with accounting software, and speeds up reconciliation process. You can set limits, chose vendors. Can have access to receipts on the Go. Also rewards points is cherry on the top.

Reimbursement process requires a lot of Improvement , especially for syncing the transaction with QBs

User Interface is easy, Reporting is easy, Expense management was easy
Jeffrey
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OK product, questionable tactics used for acquisition

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

They promised the world to get us to switch over to their service. We have problems and their standard response is that they are always improving service. Failed to deliver on a promise their sales rep made on the phone .

We can match spending to budget lines and adjust them on the fly

the software is very buggy. at least several times per week, the approval process for spending gets hung up using the mobile phones. We very frequently (more than once per week, have charges declined when paying our vendors. The ACH and Bill Pay process work very, badly.

Miriam
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Seems too good to be true — but it's true

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Expense management is not a stressor in my life because of Divvy, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Divvy is as simple as it gets with expense management. Everyone on the platform, from myself as the one who implemented it for our team to the newest employee just onboarding, has had such an easy time navigating it and understanding their role on the platform. It is intuitive, quick, and seamless. The customer service team is second to none and any time we've had a request or question we get help right away from the best team out there.

Business reporting could be made a little more nuanced for teams to be able to play with more views etc. in the dashboard, but this isn't a big enough con to move away from Divvy to anything else and they take innovation seriously. I won't be surprised to see more functionality here launch in the near future if enough customers are asking for it.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Darren
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Very quick and easy to implement with great customer service

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Overall I very impressed with Divvy and the constant innovation of making using and administing the card easy.

Very easy to integrate into our business and very user friendly software.

Out of pocket reimbursement. Be easier once approved Divvy sent check to individuals and charge the Divvy account vs ACH funds to Divvy.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Divvy is an excellent overall package!

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

It's great to have a business line of credit available; really helped with my cashflow and having a card to give to others over which I have such a large amount of control is fantastic.

I really like being able to upload receipts via the phone and being able to forward on email receipts because it helps me not forget!

Some of the internal menus and the incentive interface are sluggish and unhelpful. Having a year lag on rewards is also poor. Finally, I would appreciate more accountability on how credit decisions are reached. Particularly after ledgers and statement of accounts have been given.

Ramp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy was more welcoming and user friendly.
Jacob
Jacob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

What we needed in a Corporate Credit Card

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

Overall we have had a great experience with Divvy. We were waisting so much time with fraud issues with other cards. Also has helped us with our employee card reconciliation. We can have required fields that our employees need to fill out like notes.

Virtual Cards are easy to generate, Control of employee cards and funds is really nice, Reporting is good, support has been really good

It is a little difficult for employees to catch on to how everything is supposed to work. It changes fairly quickly (good because it gets better, but con because you have to change your processes or relearn the software)

Fraud and reconciliation.

Cost and simplicity
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is very intriguing for us going forward

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

So far so good! I'm very intrigued to see if it replaces all our other tools quickly for clients.

Price is FREE for use, the card allows you to have control over spend much more than normal credit cards, you can extend credit to users on demand with a good approval workflow on the app/computer.

A bit overwhelming at first to setup but just need to get a handle on it. The users don't need to use that ability anyway. But the users do have control to request credit/use of card and that is great but also can be more tedious than just walking in and swiping.

Pricing & control of spend

Zuvor genutzte Software

Expensify und Nexonia Expenses

spend controls
Kevin
Kevin
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is a great product

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

It has eliminated missing receipts and automatically posts expenses to our accounting system (Quickbooks Online). Virtual cards eliminate overcharges and fraud.

We have had problems with volunteers and staff turning in credit card receipts. That is now a thing of the past - finally! It has totally eliminated that problem. When there is a missing receipt, now I know it within a couple days instead of a couple months. The users love it too because they don't have to worry about saving and turning in receipts as well. Just take a picture of it at the time of sale and they are done! The recent integration with Quickbooks was HUGE for us. Now most data entry of expenses is automatic as well. Very easy to use most of the time, and it's free!

Getting the hang of allocating budgets can be tricky. And if you have a budget used by multiple people it presents additional challenges trying to allocate funds between multiple people. Auto payments take a few days to free up funds. And virtual subscription cards don't reset until first business day of the month, which can be a problem if charges are attempted on the 1st and it is a weekend.

Anthony
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works great for our company!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Our company can easily see where and by whom the money is spent in real time and we can set the amount on how much each person spends.

I was able to roll out company wide usage in a matter of weeks. The software is intuitive and employees reported back to me that they enjoyed using it.

Integrating ACH payments was cumbersome and we had several vendors confused about how they were getting paid.

Expensify und SAP Concur

Warum BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) gewählt wurde

Ease of use, much better software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Cost, ease of use, and better reporting
Jonathon
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Great program!

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Mostly positive. Hard to work with on the credit side and my account manager which is the one that seems to be able to actually make some big decisions doesn’t seem to care about responding or helping out company.

Easy to use and gives great control over employee spending.

Sometimes the account manager isn’t very responsive, but their everyday customer reps are great. Don’t appreciate their
Methods for extending credit To businesses and paying them through their portal is laughable. I’ve never had a company limit how much I can pay them each day.

Donna
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is a great product to use to implement a paperless A/P process

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Divvy has increased our cash back on our credit card transactions and has allowed us to transition to a paperless A/P system. We use their bill pay service and upload all of our invoices to their system and we don't have to pay anything to use Divvy.

The ease of querying past credit card transactions and invoices is impressive. The ability to save invoices and mark how they were paid is crucial to being paperless and works great in Divvy.

I haven't found a good way of showing that budget owners have approved expenses.

Ashlee
  • Branche: Sport

Aboutgolf

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

Overall, I enjoy the ease of use of the software. It's very easy to onboard new users, manage the cards, in addition to the access to virtual cards, and allocate budgets across the company.

Some of the functionality in the way you navigate the options can be confusing. I do hope they expand their platform and integrate or build out software to do more cost management analysis. I'm currently dumping the data into power BI to run analysis on our spend month over month.

Airbase

Modernization

Integration
Isaiah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best ways to manage the finances of a large group!

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

This service has helped us keep track of spending and manage finances in an easy and efficient manner!

The website and app are well-designed and easy to navigate. The site is fast and I am able perform tasks without many slow-downs.

Issues popped up occasionally with my users not being able to login due to a Date of Birth entry problem. Some physical cards were not delivered properly.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for you feedback Isaiah. We are glad to hear that our software makes managing the finances of a large group more efficient for you. We apologize for any frustrations you experience with logins issues due to date of birth entry and cards not getting delivered. We are happy that the service helps tack spending and in the future if you need any assistance please reach out 1(855)229-3111

Karly
  • Branche: E-Learning

Budget Tracking and Purchasing

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

I love using this app so I can purchase what I need and record everything. I also love that I can see how much money is left in each budget so I always know how much money there is left. If I forgot to upload a receipt, I immediately get a notification from Divvi to remember to upload the receipt. It is also very easy to request more money in a budget if needed!

You must check while budget you have selected BEFORE going and purchasing something.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you, Karly, for your five star review of our app! We are thrilled that you love this app for recording everything you purchase and are able to see how much is left. Also that the reminders to upload receipts are helpful and that it is easy to request more money when needed. We appreciate your feedback on having to select which budget you are on before making a purchase. We will pass this on to our product team. Please continue to provide any feedback that you might have.

Joseph
Joseph

Easiest Expense Tracking on the Market

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

The time it takes for us to reconcile expenses with our over 200 volunteers worldwide is so fast compared to our old system. The time-save alone is worth it to us. The cash back and superb customer service is icing on the cake.

Divvy software is super simple to use and very user friendly. We were able to set up and implement Divvy globally in just two days. We have saved thousands just by switching to Divvy and our expense reconciliation takes a fraction of the time it used to take when we did manual receipts.

There are a few items that aren't as customizable as we'd like when it comes to setting up budgets. We've submitted requests for the development team to work on it and they informed us the features we were requesting are already in processed and should be rolled out soon.