ActivTrak

Kostenloses Mitarbeiter-Monitoring und Teamverhaltensanalyse

Sortieren nach

Michael
  • Branche: Versicherung

ActivTrack is a great product that can help small business owners monitor their employees...

Bewertet am 15.1.2018

Employee computer tracking....inefficiencies in the office.

It's user interface is simple and intuitive. It provides an in-depth report of each computer and what the user spends time doing.

Tony
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support, wish it had a few more features

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

Insight into user behavior

Easy to install
Unobtrusive and almost completely invisible to the end user
Compatible with antivirus and other security applications
It does what is claims to do

Limited customization for enterprise type deployments, for example I would like to capture screenshots more frequently but at lower resolution
No keystroke logging - I understand the philosophy behind not doing it, but enterprise customers need this functionality

Adriano
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use hard to keep using

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

I haven't found something better yet, but we are not all happy with it

Its easy to install even for a person without much computer knowledge

doesn't work all the time and process of trouble shooting is too hard

Cathy

An excellent method for tracking my time and my employees.

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

For myself, I became more aware of how I spend my time online.

I like that it tracks everything done while online. Also, having the ability to specify which activities are work-related and those that are not.

At first, I struggled with figuring it out, what each log really meant. Then, I spent too much time figuring out how to refocus none work-related tasks.

Omakoji
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It helps me to keep track of my weekly performance.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

The recent screen-shots feature gives an employer, an actual view of an employee's
activities. In addition to that, an employer can also see what an employee is doing in real-time.
The alarm feature is also a great way of alerting an employer that an employee is spending
time on unproductive activities. Furthermore, an employer can know what an employee is
spending most of his/her time doing. This can help the employer better allocate tasks as
required to the employee or make some other decision.
It does more than track an employee. It also can do the job of a router or firewall by blocking access to certain websites.

One of the features about rescue time I really like is the weekly digest feature which is
available in ActivTrak.

The single page approach taken makes ActiveTrak easy to use and overall user friendly.

The Color and lack of appealing graphics for the graphs and charts in the administrative panel. The layout and balance between positive(non-white)space and negative(white) space.

Aaron
  • Branche: Computer-Software

An interesting tool, great for startups measuring productivity

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

I was able to encourage weaker team members to perform better and see where they needed the most support.

I love that the tool is very effective and has never let us down. The interface is easy to navigate and I like the support.

The aktiv track emails are very persistent, I would rather a browser notification or less emails. Over all its not that bad. worth a try

John
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Absolutely worth it. Great piece of mind.

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

Overview and accountability of user activity. No more no less.

The live reports and the categorization of the activities. Customizing good/vs bad by industry is important. What might be improper at a bank is 100% fine for my users, and I can program it as such.

Historical records are clunky. It's either NOW or EVERYTHING EVER. Hard to just pick a day and go from there.

Gavin

Very easy to use, quick to learn

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

I loved the user interface and the ease of learning it. The customer service is good and it's a full-featured system

Its a little on the pricey side, but worth it. you get what you pay for I suppose. It could do with more integrations

Edwin

Well, we tried the software on a trial basis and it worked extremely well. Client was pleased

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

To be candid it performed exactly for what we needed. Perhaps better follow up support once the software is purchased can help.

Again, it was easy to install and it perfomed to the client standards., We gathered intel on the particular subject an employee he wanted to investigare and he was satisfied with results.

The project was a pilot and it lasted one two weeks, the difficult part was uninstalling the software. It also slowed down the workstation and there were some issues with the installation and some security pop-ups came up. Client was upset and to this day we did not get paid for our work.

Mari
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Promising

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

Overall looking into implementing it within our agency. It tracks and shoots daily activity as indicated. Easy to run reports and easy to create settings for new ones.

Easy to use and navigate. Simple layout so can quickly learn way around it. Most accurate in information and reports than other applications.

Pulls up a completely history from several past years verses whats recent.

Grietz
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

A BPO Essential Tool

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

I would say that its worth its price. Ever since we started our Work From Home set up, managing the team has been made easy by ActivTrak. We are able to monitor our team's activities as it relates to their productivity and we are able to keep our word to our clients about protecting their data and prevent any data security breaches.

I love how it integrates productivity tracking and security in one platform. This is the tool to help you manage your company effectively especially for outsourcing companies like us. It tracks the productivity of our offshore team and generates a comprehensive report that could help assess a staff or a team's needs in their operational day to day activities.

None. I would say that the features offered by ActivTrak are functional and beneficial. This makes sense because they are open for suggestions and they conduct webinars from time to time where they provide information about a new feature and gather information about what could possibly be a helpful feature in the future.

Brandon
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Monitoring Software, Period.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Quick and easy reporting about employee activity on work computers. Specifically, productivity, activity log and real time screen viewing.

ActivTrak does everything you need and nothing you don't. It's user friendly, visually appealing and robust. Additionally, they release the most updates of any related software. I have tried more than six applications for this purpose and theirs is the best.

The software has a tendency to create multiple "users" (people you are tracking) for the same person. One record for the computer, another for their associated Windows/Chrome identity and sometimes others if they have multiple user accounts on the same computer. This can cause you to have 3 or more user records to track for a single person. You can group them together and use an alias, which is great, but the overall number of users reporting will affect your billing plan.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

The ability to monitor employees’ and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

• Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

With some product development, it could become a valuable product for basis of billing

Bewertet am 30.9.2018

I tried it for a few days, then gave up as it is not meant for what I wanted to use it for.

I liked that it really did track all of my computer usage seamlessly.

I found the way to categorize different applications a too cumbersome on one hand and lacking in sufficient detail on other.
I wanted to use this software to accurately track how much time I spend on each customer so I would have a proven basis for billing. It is not what it is originally meant for, but the billing activity tracking apps available require too much constant involvement and I hoped to get past that by tracking all my activity automatically and categorizing it to actual projects for billing. However, trying to categorize just few days of my computer usage, it was not just feasible idea. For example, I have gmail address for my personal as well as two different customer accounts, but there was no way to categorize them differently (hint - Title in web browser is different, but this cannot be used as basis for automatic categories).

Ruth

Free version works well as accountability software

Bewertet am 6.5.2018

Although it's not designed to be an accountability program, I've found the free version to be perfect for my needs. I can download it on up to 3 devices and send weekly emails to any number of people with a detailed report of what websites and programs have been accessed. Clicking on a website/program takes you to a screen with more details, and you can easily navigate to see the screenshots of what exactly the user was doing on the site.

The data limit is only 3 GB for the free version, and you have to delete it all or nothing, you can't keep certain screenshots etc.

Micha
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Love This!!

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

ActivTrak is great. It allows us to monitor employees remotely, block harmful or distracting websites, and overall helps us find ways to boost productivity and helps to insure safety on our endpoint devices.

This software is very easy to use, invisible to your end users, and the best part is that it's free for up to 3 users, so you can try it out before you commit to subscribing.

No cons

Antwort von Birch Grove Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Micha!

Thank you so much for this review! We love hearing success stories!

If you'd like to be featured in an ActivTrak case study, please contact your Account Manager and we can highlight your improvements in productivity and safety!

Thank again!

• Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

VALUE
Small business that has only have two administrative personnel, ActivTrak offers a free version of its software, which allows us smaller companies who may not have the resources or need for an integrate monitoring software. It allows us to monitor our employees productivity for a value that cannot be beat - FREE!

No complaints; unable to complain about software that is offered free of charge. Only suggestion is for the free version to possible allow storage to be deleted for a certain period instead of having to delete the entire history.
Wish a light version was available for smaller companies to purchase/subscribe to that allowed for unlimited storage.

Crystal
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Great Program

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

My overall experience has been fantastic the support has been outstanding thank you

I like the software especially because our employees are working remotely this is a great way to track productivity and ensure they are not working to many hours.

I like the software there is nothing negative to say

Josh
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A well designed employee monitoring software

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

I have been able to improve the work production totals by nearly 50% this quarter, very impressed with the overall use

ease of use. The menu was well designed and each category was easy enough to compare via the graphs. over all very clean

.slow to access different screenshots It was very slow when changing from screenshots to simple data

Praveen

Good software to tack productivity of your employees.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

You can track productivity of your employees by categorized application, website in to productivity and unproductive. Every screenshot captured secretly.

Limitation of storage space there should be any provision link with box,one drive or dropbox so that all file can moved or save to these drives.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Usefull

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Overall I like this software. Can view alot of information about other computers from my computer. Having trouble with one saying software can't be found.

I can view what our employees are doing on their computer.

Sometimes have troubles with upgrades, like a computer not upgrading.

John Kenneth
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for a Cheap Price

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

This software deserves high score. Please try this software specially for those who are handling people.

Excellent Software for a Cheap Price. Yes, this software gives more than what we are paying for. Seeing my Team's productivity is really important to me and this software helps me alot.

Julian

Great monitoring software

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

Reliable and packed with great reporting which includes screenshot and makes reviewing everything really easy. Great product and great value. I would like to see more users for example and using local space for screenshots and reports.

Some links and websites appear in report and can't be excluded and too few users for a year license. Time cannot be ajuste the way it's displayed same for the date.

odai
  • Branche: Rechtsabteilung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

i useing it from long time its best

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

more conection for my family req
uire

family safety, but if have apps, more good, use very useful and easy. I like it and hope to be best

I used activtrack from long time to see my family and save them from any virus or anyone from the virus.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Great Productivity and Time Tracker

Bewertet am 30.7.2020

I am very satisfied with this product and recommend it to colleagues any time the topic comes up.

This product provides great feedback on the productivity of my employees. I am easily able to see work start and end times, idle times, and productivity times based on applications and programs in use.

The ability to see this information in a quick easy to access graph and user interface has really allowed me to manage my employee's time efficiently and keep our office productive even while working remote.

I would like the software to have suggested lists for websites to block or trigger an alarm known to contain malware or commonly blocked by other businesses.