Oribi

Analytics für Marketing- und Produktteams.

23 Softwareoptionen

Randy H.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Do something with your data

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

They make me feel like a partner in my business that wants me to succeed

Oribi makes it easy to connect all the different cloud services I'm using and get a full overview of the user experience/journey from discovery to superfan.

DATA is the most valuable asset you have as a business and tracking doesn't help you move forward. Oribi allows me to take action and show me what channels convert and which don't.

The start-up price is high and there is no free option to get started besides the 14-day trial.

So, before you start, make sure you have the website, product and funnel ready so that you can directly implement, track and optimize.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Randy! We work hard to make sure our users' businesses will succeed and get results with Oribi, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are also happy to offer demo calls where we show our users the ROI they will get with Oribi!

Tom A.
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding value for money

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

At Eurocell we have quite a unique business structure with multiple routes to market. As such we have several different customer types who all use the website differently. Oribi helps us track how these's different customers use our websites and gives us valuable information to continue to tailor and improve the website.

The value for money with this software is amazing. We'd been looking for behavioural analytics software for some time but always been priced out by the high costs. Oribi fit perfectly into our modest budget and was incredibly easy to set up and use.

The only real downside is the limited reporting Oribi offers. You can only report in a pdf document from the reporting section, which can be limiting in terms of what data you can include and exclude. Ideally I'd like to be able to export to .csv or .xls formats across the various pages depending on what I'm looking at. I've also had some issues with the dashboard not being able to load certain reports or visitor journeys. However when I've raised these the support team have responded very quickly and we're incredibly helpful.

Heap, Mixpanel, FullStory und Amplitude

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Oribi

The array of features it offers for the price, how easy it was to integrate (didn't need development work by doing it through GTM), the great customer service.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your review, Tom. We thrive to improve in several mechanisms where reporting is one of them. In the past months we did include several additions and improvements to the reporting to have these more flexible to the user needs. We will continue invest in this area in the coming months as well

Cynthia C.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

If knowledge is power ,Oribi is your weapon

Bewertet am 7.10.2021

The pricing is more than reasonable and Oribi gives users a great bang for their buck . Basically any movement on the relevant site is measured ,sometimes in ways you hadn't imagined before . The analysis is in-depth while also being easy to understand and incorporate.

It is not that susceptible to customization and you basically have to use what you have .Because Google Analytics is a lot more popular , a lot of platforms can be linked directly to it but not to Oribi .

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Not Really For B2B

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Meh.. the company overprices for a mediocre tool that is heavy on its look and UI. Ut not so functional at the agency level.

What I like is they have an easy to read funnel, correlation between behaviors and just a very easy to read analytics that is packed with graphics that can be pulled onto a deck

This is not even close to other 3rd party analytics tools for the same price, its an upgraded Hotjar at best. While its useful for its look its pretty shallow for its ability to do much else. It can’t handle things like call tracking or keywords. If u get this u will still need to pair it will google analytics especially if your in B2B where inbound keyword tracing and call tracking are important.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your honest reply here. We believe we solve many marketing dilemmas to many organizations such as companies, eCommerce or Marketing agencies who look to understand their users' journey and how to constantly improve it to create more business/ revenue. We get a lot of product requests from the field where we try to tie it to what the majority of the audience request, doing our best not to tailor it to a specific segment or a market.
In regards to the comparison with Google Analytics - we do not look to replace Google Analytics, but we are a "must have" solution for marketers who look to do more with their analytics. We provide with much more insights than total # of visitors or page views, in a quick and easy way, without needing developers involved.

Fae G.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I cut out all software but Oribi when I lost everything

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

When the pandemic hit, this was one of the pieces of software I didn't cut solely because of the customer service. Especially at a time when everything was falling apart, I knew I could always, always rely on them to be there when I needed them.

When my site's traffic inevitably crashed due to COVID-19, Oribi gave me tips for what parts to maximize in really simple language that my exhausted brain could handle. Thank you!!!!!

I don't use it enough. But that's on me. Recovering from this last year doesn't leave a lot of brain space for analytics. I look forward to coming back to it. Especially to see everything they've added since I've been MIA.

FullStory

Warum Oribi gewählt wurde

I was overwhelmed with the data it was showing me and there was NO ONE to call when I was stuck!

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Analytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Oribi

I got them both. They are slightly different but I didn't realize it at the time.
Rebecca T.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great - But Missing Some Key Functionality

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

For the most part good, very responsive to questions. Just wish there was more functionality that would make it easier to get more key insights.

It is mostly user friendly and very easy to see actionable insights.

There's some key functionality that isn't developed yet. Being able to change the sort value, see pages after the query string when our product pages are built off search strings instead of hard coded URLs. We can't see what drove traffic to a specific product. We can't use filters to exclude URL parameters. We wanted to use this as a replacement for Google Analytics while we do a complete cleanup of that account, but we have to use it in tangent because it just isn't as robust even for day to day use.

Google Analytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Oribi

We would have used Oribi over GA because it was easier to use, the reporting is phenomenal. But it's not robust enough and missing key functionality so we currently have to use them in tangent and we're still hunting through two data sets to get a full understanding of our business.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your honest reply here, Rebecca.

Gustavo P.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Learn more about your traffic

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Overall our experience has been good. We can match Oribi's data with some data we get from users and understand better our audience + which campaigns are performing better.

I like how Oribi allows you to learn more about your website traffic and how it's able to easily identify. I also love the funnel feature that allows you to understand better the conversion different processes have, especially when having people moving from different domains.

I would like more data from the funnel process. Make easier to understand which campaign or sources are triggering those process.

Rufus F.
  • Branche: Internet

Best Self-Service and User-Friendly Analytics Tool

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

We run a niche job board and marketplace for the professional services sector. We discovered Oribi a while ago when they just started. It's the best self-service and user-friendly analytics tool we have ever seen. Zero complexity and zero coding needed. It basically speaks for itself and works 100% intuitively.

This is how it basically works:
- each click or page visit can be earmarked as an event
- you can also group events

On the basis of the earmarked events you can then get all sorts of insights you can think of:
- visitor flow from event A to event B
- main internal channels to event A
- main external channels to event A
- visitor flows from event A to B to C to D etc
- research aggregated / individual visitor journeys to events
- explore button clicks / page visits
- explore event correlations
- create your own funnels

All this can be done within a single domain, including sub-domains but also across multiple domains.

It's the most user-friendly analytics tool we have seen. Just create your events in seconds and then you can measure all the visitor flows you can imagine.

- User friendly
- Highly intuitive
- Flexible
- No coding

Just within seconds you can track and analyse any type of visitor flow you can think off.

To be honest, I could not think of any cons of Oribi. And I thought a while about it because you are obliged to write something here.

Derick D.
  • Branche: Internet

Cut through the noise

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

What I find useful about Oribi is that you can quickly get the data you need. Google Analytics is more powerful in the sense that it gets you more bulk information, but at the cost of a lot of stuff you don't want (either at the moment, or ever). So GA is great for deep dives (rare) and requires foresight in what you're tracking. With Oribi, you dont have to plan in advance what you want to track. You just do it, and a lot of the information that one needs is already compiled into very handy reports. I suggest using Oribi as a "daily driver" and GA for the once-in-a-while more powerful dives.

There's really not much to dislike! Everything's been great so far.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the great review, Derick! We appreciate you taking the time to share in detail your experience with us. As you said, since Oribi automatically identifies and tracks 100% of the events on your site you don't need to plan in advance or invest any effort in defining complex events. Lately we also invested more in bulk information, for example our Visitor Aggregator! We invite you to read more about that here: https://oribi.io/help#journeys-aggregator

Fae D.
  • Branche: Eventservice

The only time I was glad that I read the Facebook comments

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

I first found out about this on Facebook. I really liked the ad they were running, and then I went to click the comments. I had never seen so many people so passionate about how much they enjoyed this product, and have never seen this many users defend a product. I joined them. Every time I see an ad come up now, I'm right there to help defend how lovely this product is.

The customer service. Also, every time I use it, I actually feel calm because everything is so beautiful to look at.

I really don't have any cons that matter enough to comment here.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your kind words and support, Fae! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we're always here and happy to help and answer any question. :)

Ibrahim A.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The best marketing analytics tool for your website

Bewertet am 6.6.2021

Has helped me a lot when it comes to marketing oribi has been in front line to help me target my customers. hence boosting my sells also their customer support is actually good.

Oribi has an easy to use interface dashboard, which gives a detailed insights about my website traffic. As this has improved a lot interms of marketing since I can easily target advertisers by knowing what kind of people visit my website, and show them with specific ads related to them.

The problem with oribi, their cost is to high compared to other marketing analytics tools, oribi charges you based on your plan there are three plans the business plan, ecommerce shop and marketing agency. Users can pay up to $630 per month and it is billed annually that's a lot of money which for a beginner at oribi its not easy to pay.

Dvir P.

Experience with ORIBI's team

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

Easy to use.
looks stunning
Save tons of time

the interface is a biy clingy
cost - its not for everyone if you are a small business

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much, Dvir! Oribi is indeed all about saving you time and making analytics easy for non-analysts. We look forward to continuing working with you. :)

David F.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A refreshing perspective on familiar analytics

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

5 Stars. Oribi provides actionable analytics that can be easily shared and understood

I am in love with the event correlation feature in Oribi. This is my favorite tool to find actionable information & would take hours to pull without Oribi.

I wish the data could be exported into 3rd party data visualization tools so I could combine my website analytics with other corporate data.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review, David. Much appreciated.
We actually added lately the ability to export your Oribi data to FaceBook and Google Analytics and ads, with the purpose of optimizing and targeting your right audience. This has proven a lot of success across the board - I recommend you to look into this - happy to provide you with 1:1 training.

Brittany C.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very helpful for my team to track results

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

It helped lift the vial from our website's visitors behavior, really gave us insights into what users were most interested in on our sites.

It gives me and my team great insights into traffic on our site, and our clients' website so that we can make changes to user experience and focus on areas of marketing.

There really isn't anything that I don't like about Oribi, maybe they could have some options for custom conversions.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much, Brittany! We're happy to hear Oribi helped you have a better understanding of your visitors and to make the right changes on your website. We also want to invite you to read all about creating custom events with Oribi: https://oribi.io/help#custom-events.

We are looking forward to continue working with you! :)

Thomas Z.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Oribi helps us create better websites and better content

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

Oribi has been great to work with. I think we were one of the early adopters of the software.

I love the AI capabilities of Oribi and the ability to create correlations. I also love the ability to white label the reports and to see all of our web pages rankings

It is an expensive software if you want to scale it especially on the lower end of the scale. As we get more customers and want to track more accounts it is expensive until we get to a certain tipping point.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your review Thomas. Happy to hear you are making use of some of our key functionality.
Pricing wise we always adjust to market standards and we are happy to work with you on pricing that can accommodate the number of clients you look to support. Just reach out to the team and they can take this further.

Charles U.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

oribi reviews

Bewertet am 7.2.2021

I first had the the name Oribi from a friend, when I asked of the best analytics tool to use for my new site, oribi really provided me what I was looking for.

It was lovely using oribi for my web analytics, it was easy to use and provided me many insights for my decision making.

I never really noticed any cons at all, though there wasn't any need contacting customer service, but I have to rate Oribi's customer service 5/5 because they made everything easy to get along.

Tommy M.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great software - terrible customer service

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Annoying as i am interested in the service but can't discuss any potential account because no one ever replies. Company needs to improve quickly if its wants to offer and charge for a premium service!

Great software - easy to use and useful data

Very frustrating. Sent many emails with slow to no response. Company can not provide basic customer service.

Martina D.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for seeing all your stats in a digestible way

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

I love Oribi as I can see my stats in an easier way than using Google Analytics (which I also use). I do like seeing the visitors viewing maps, as makes me understand how their attention is caught.

None, I think it is pretty good, I give it 10 points.

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Martina, thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to provide our users with the best features such as the Visitor Journey, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Tzhaci Z.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It's a very good and useful product

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

the UI and the simplicity is very good .

no cons, I like to work with this product

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words, Tzachi! We're happy to hear you loved Oribi. We're here to make your analytics simple and actionable. Our customer success team is looking forward to continuing working with you. :)

Henry G.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Les plus mauvais commerciaux de tous les temps

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

C'est une société que je ne recommanderai jamais. Sous prétexte de manque de visites sur mon site, la société a annulé la veille au soir l'échange qui devait avoir lieu et que j'avais planifié pour choisir un logiciel. On pense que c'est trop cher pour vous. Qu'en termes délicats ces choses là sont dites, et qu'en savent ils ? Rien mais ils jugent. Donc je vais me passer d'eux et surtout je vais faire savoir tout le bien que je pense d'eux.

Je n'ai rien apprécié parce que je n'ai même pas eu le temps

Qu'il faille un jour pour analyser un site c'est un peu long...

Emma R.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Roy D.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Excellent product!

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Easy onboarding, great UX/UI and fast support

none because first I was with google and oribi is much better

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words, Roy! We're so happy you loved Oribi. We will stay committed to providing you with an easy way to get actionable insights from your analytics and provide quality support.

Aviram G.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Bewertet am 25.8.2019

Sace the entire head ache and get the knowledge to your computer.

Nothing, it was super easy to set up and got insights instantly

Antwort von Oribi Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Aviram, thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.