Fivetran Bewertungen

Wartungsfreie Datenpipeline

4.7/5 (9 Bewertungen)
Andrew G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to set up and even easier to manage multiple integrations across multiple systems.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has allowed me to manage a vast majority of my major ETL integrations without actually having to write or maintain any code. This has been greatly beneficial for my time as I'm not able to devote more focus on other, more value-added tasks for the company. I'm currently only a team of 1 and the time that Fivetran saves is immeasurable. It just is a high quality product that does exactly what it says it does and does it reliably.

Very easy set up. Troubleshooting is made simple when there are problems. The downtime has been minimal and appears to be getting better as they improve the product. Fivetran is also great value in terms of the service provided and overall cost. When I've had issues, their tech support has been quick to respond and helpful.

Occasional delays do occur and there's sometimes no real good explanation for it. Most of the time I just assume that there is something wrong with the service Fivetran is trying to pull from but there isn't much detail on it/ estimates on when a delayed connection might catch up. Other than that, there's no way to make connections to services that aren't pre-built which is understandable but that should get better over time as Fivetran adds new connectors.

Mit Google übersetzen

Plug n Play integration with any app

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast setup - setting up connector for any app takes minutes
Seamless data sync - Fivetran incremental data sync makes it seemless
Convenience - You can pick records or objects from your app that should be synced.
Plethora of ready made app connector available
Option to import excel data.
Great customer support

Currently, Fivetran offers only one direction data sync. Having both directional sync would be awesome.

Wilson C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fivetran's service is efficient and extremely satisfactory

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Efficiency on creating data streams from all our 3rd party programs, this helps us retrieve our data much quicker and be able to spend less engineering time.

1. The ease of the interface and how it can be easily used by any user without any technical background.

2. The amazing customer service is one of the major things that I always point to when I think about fivetran's service. Any troubleshooting emails or questions that we may have are always answered at an extremely attentive team, whether it is a question to our AM or a technical issue that might even be picked up by one of the founders. In addition, any need for a new integration that we request is often considered and then eventually built in.

3. The time it saves by having a common integration ready to go is extremely helpful. Instead of having to require an engineer to build the connection, we are able to leverage fivetran for our data streaming needs.

There isn't anything in general I don't like about Fivetran in all honesty. I think generally the only con I would mention is that there are some features that could be improved such as improving visibility into what is happening after we do an integration such as logs of files uploaded, exact upload to column name references and allowing a little more flexibility on some of the newer integrations.

Forget about ETLs!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

High-frequency ETL's to our data warehouse with an extremely simple setup and great support team.
It helped us build our data warehouse with a complex setup in no time.

Ease of use and high quality of the data source connectors.
Every connector supports a very high replication granularity (down to 5min and planned to go down to 1min), plus some connectors have specialized features, such as logical replication with the Postgres connector (which is a killer feature for real-time, low overhead, consistent replication).

It would be great to have more detailed logging, when there is an issue it is some times hard to diagnose the cause without contacting support.
Likewise, it would be great to be able to configure the query batch size (which by default is 10M rows), or to automatically adjust that based on the table size (GiB and row count), because right now if you have a table with ~10M rows but very large size, it can stall the historical sync process or require extremely large statement timeout settings.

Eddy H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Helpful and Easy tool to use!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic software easy to use and best of all not expensive. Helps you simplify what usually becomes complicated. Now I manage ETLs without having to write or keep the code.

For the meantime, Five Trans only offers one direction data sync. It would be phenomenal if it would offer a two way directional sync. However for the price, it is a great acquisition.

Nathan S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product with a helpful team.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, works perfectly. Does exactly what we want it to do with minimum overhead and clear documentation

Nothing really, a few long-term roadmap features that I am looking forward to but nothing holding us back at the moment.

Sean L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fivetran's integrations have enabled us to access our data very cheaply and very easily.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fivetran's software is easy to use, is very cheap and simplifies what would usually be difficult and time-consuming processes.

There aren't really any downsides to the software. Perhaps they could have more integrations with other common cloud-based software, but I know these are on the way.

Afzal J.
Mit Google übersetzen

FiveTran has helped us automate our ETL process

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super easy to use this software and add data sources for what you need access to. The compatibility with Redshift is great.

There isn't too much that I don't like about FiveTran. Looking forward to new features that they will add.

Mit Google übersetzen

Holy cow batman, your SaaS data at your finger tips

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have known these guys since they where an iddy pitty start up...There product is killer. Get all your SaaS data synced to your warehouse with out writing code or API or ETLs....Brilliant!

Like any start up, they have little quality issue .... but nothing material for the price you pay.