Clockify

Die einzige 100 % kostenlose Zeiterfassungssoftware für Teams.

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(4 115)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7/5
Funktionen
4,6/5
Bedienkomfort
4,7/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,6/5

98%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

4115 Bewertungen

Beate K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Gutes Zeiterfassungs-Tool

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

In meiner Arbeit als Freelancerin hilft mir Clockify meine unterschiedlichen Kundenprojekte zeitlich zu erfassen und mit Hilfe der Integration in meine Buchhaltungssoftware kann ich auch gleich eine Rechnung erstellen.

Vorteile

Es gibt eine separate Desktop App, so dass die Zeiterfassung am Rechner kinderleicht ist.
Die Handhabung ist selbsterklärend und die kostenlose Version sehr umfangreich. Eine Integration zu lexxware ist möglich.

Nachteile

Die Desktop-App zeigt nur die Zeiterfassung. Um den gesamten Account einsehen zu können, muss ich mich in den Brwoser einloogen.

Christian S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Perfektes Tool zur Zeitaufzeichnung/Reporten verschiedener Projekte

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

Für jeden der verschieden Projekte zu betreuen hat und diese Aufzeichnen will/muss, ist Clockify ein perfektes Tool!

Vorteile

Die Software ist in wenigen Minuten bereit zum Einsatz und ist sehr intuitiv zu bedienen!
Da sie SW im Web sowie auch per eigener App erreichbar ist, kann die Zeit auch immer gleich mit getrackt werden und ein lästiges Nachtragen entfällt

Nachteile

Habe noch keine Funktion gefunden, welche verbessert gehört und wüsste jetzt auch nicht was fehlt.

René W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Clockify Dein kleines Helferlein für Projekte

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Schön ist die Aufteilung der Projekte und Kunden. Endlich sehe ich die echte Arbeitszeit für eine Projekt und nicht die gefühlte. Spielt hervorragend mit Asana zusammen.

Vorteile

Clockify überzeugt durch eine einfache Bedienung und ist auf allen Geräten präsent. Bietet mir eine Monatsübersicht der Projekte/Zeit um daraus Rechnungen zu generieren. Hilfreich sind die Berichte mit verschiedenen Filterfunktion. Eine App die ich nicht mehr missen möchte.

Nachteile

Nachteiliges habe ich bis jetzt nicht erfahren können. Im Gegenteil, Clockify entwickelt sich.

David M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Implement now to really start with business time management

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Clockify really helped us to realize where do we waste time both at client work and internal tasks. Time reports are a useful tool for client cost reporting.

Vorteile

Easy to setup and use
PDF reports for both clients and HR
Vital for management, if your business fee is time/project based (such as marketing agency)

Nachteile

I feel the software could be more "smart", such ase use natural language processing, suggest most frequent tasks or just make me pick from pre-defined
Mobile app is not user friendly

Aria C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Keep It Simple and Smart

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Clockify has helped my team get our projects organized for quite some time. We enjoyed the free version for a little over a year before we started opting for the paid version since we want to take advantage of some of the paid features such as automation, API integration, templates, and other productivity features to further improve our operations.

Vorteile

Clockify is a very simple platform to use with very user-friendly functions and operations. It takes less than 15-min for a new user to get familiar with it and already start working with the system. We love the fact that the system allows admins to be able to get high-level and granular data of individual users or projects. Data Analytics is really great with the high-level information that is already provided by the system UI, but Clockify also provides the capability to either extract the data and user a different data visualization platform to use, or integrate it with a different analytic platform all in all.

Nachteile

There are some limitations as to what data can be captured and stored in Clockify. If an operation is using a different KPI metrics (such as qty produced / time-spent) then this platform does not support that.

Alfredo B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Easy and accurate employee time monitoring

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Easy time and workload monitoring of subordinates. Can quickly find if employees are overloaded or need to be given more workload

Vorteile

relative ease of use.
availability in different platforms

Nachteile

highly dependent on good internet connection

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you very much for your review.
We're always working on improving the sync between the mobile, desktop, and the web app. A good internet connection does play a big part.
That said, please let us know if you're experiencing any issues with the app at [email protected], we'll be more than glad to help.

Cheers!

Laura P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Free version still has lots of features - better in browser

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

It's nice just to be able to keep track of writing time, and measure some basic analytics, and the billing feature is really good for remembering the value of your time and the amount you have invested into a project. Its free features seem to surpass its competitors. It would be cool if it had more custom options (e.g. themes) and if you could hide things you don't use as a premium member to keep everything more minimalist. But Clockify has been a very good app to me and I don't have plans to switch anytime soon.

Vorteile

You just hit the timer and go, which is great. I use the free version, which has all the functionality I need as a one man band. I did explore different options not too long ago to see what was out there but ultimately found Clockify offers the best analytics tools on its free version. Competitors generally only offered free trials or had free versions with extremely limited features. You can also have it linked to Chrome, which is good.

Nachteile

I wasn't keen on the overall look for a while. It would also be nice to have the option of a simpler interface if preferred - for instance, as a writer I only really want to know what draft I am on, rather than naming each individual task, and I can do that using the projects feature. Right now I'm lazy and tend to duplicate tasks, only realising later that I had assigned an inaccurate name. It also makes it harder to sort tasks later. I tried the app on my desktop and phone but found them a bit janky, so I stick with the desktop version. Also, I do like the extra Chrome options, such as the Pomodoro timer (which I only recently noticed), but sometimes I get notifications asking if I want to add unrecorded time when I can see I am recording the time already.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TimeCamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

I actually came to Timecamp afterwards and was considering moving to it as it had a more modern and attractive interface and I liked some of its features. However, after the trial of premium ended, I found that the remaining free features were extremely limited. There was basically nothing you could do at that time but put in time entries, you couldn't even look at a graph or most of the other tabs. Seeing that Clockify was far more usable with lots more functionality, I stuck with that. With Clockify, paid features have never obstructed my ability to actually use it.

Antwort von COING Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave the review!
Feel free to share any ideas regarding the app functionality or look directly with our product team at https://clockify.me/feedback. Also, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at [email protected] if you encounter any issues with the app.
Cheers!

Melissa A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Small Business Lifesaver

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

As a creative, I often struggle estimating time for creative projects (example: building a landing page or HTML email). Having previously tracked similar projects helps me better estimate for future proposals.

Vorteile

Mid-month I can use a rolled-up view to check in on hours (how I'm tracking for my retainer clients). End-of-month I can export a timesheet for billing to show these clients what I worked on (and how long I worked on it).
I also like that it can do a live time tracking, or, I can go in and log a previous time (example: taking a phone call on the road.)

Nachteile

User error: There are times I forget to "stop the clock"

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Melissa,
Kindly note that we have a Long-running timer email notification which can be enabled through the email preferences in the Profile settings.

Cheers!

Daniella V.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best time tracker so far

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

I tried a lot of time trackers so far, but Clockify was the only one that stuck with me.
It was easy to set up and it is easy to use, and you get quickly in the habit of tracking time with it.
The dashboard is great to see what is your focus so far and helps you optimize your workload and enables you to work smarter not harder. So if you are looking for a great tracker, that gets you into the habit of tracking I'd definitely recommend Clockify

Vorteile

- the simplicity of the software is great, it was easy to set up and use right away
- the chrome extension is great and it lets you track everything if you work a lot in Chrome
- the reporting feature is really good, let's me see how much I worked on different projects at one glance, this can help me optimize my workday much better
- the project time summary helps me to identify how much a project takes, which also helps me in creating better service packages
- the instant time tracker is great, a big help in getting into the habit of tracking time
- the google calendar integration helps to track meetings even more, which is great (I tend to forget to track meetings)

Nachteile

- setting up project and clients can be a little confusing first, you have to think of a system first, or it could get really messy
- a nice onboarding would help you explore the software quicker

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TOGGLE, Harvest und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

The free version itself is better than most of the paid time trackers I tried. This was the only one I used on a regular basis and it also integrates with clickup, which is a huge pro for me.
Pablo esteban B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Complete and practical tool to track time

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

My overall experience with the app is satisfactory, I can work with it seamlessly on traking everydays tasks.

Vorteile

I mostly use the time tracker for everyday tasks. I like the simplicity that makes is fast to use from it's webpage, and having last completed tasks listed and being able to resume them.
The timesheet also allows to charge planned or repetitive taks easily.

Nachteile

Adjusting the start - end hour when loading tasks on the timesheet could be simplified, now it requieres to manually edit every entry.

Alba M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great time-tracker

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Vorteile

It's easy to use and very intuitive. You can track different projects or clients easily. It allows you to use it as a team.

Nachteile

It doesn't iclude a scheduling software.

Ricardo R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Best software for small business that require time organization

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Vorteile

Very intuitive to work on. It has good time tracking, and good report options.

Nachteile

When working together with other project management software (we use Clickup), it's not out-of-the-box to integrate with. There is a browser extension, but not the best.

Marvie F.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Clockify Review

Bewertet am 21.4.2022

Overall, my experience with Clockify is excellent. I can easily send invoices to my clients and I don't have to manually compute each of my contract every week.

Vorteile

What I like most about is how it's so easy to add clients and projects

Nachteile

Sometimes the plugin doesn't work, like it just displays a blank screen so I need to go to the website to track my time

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time Doctor, Hubstaff und Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

Because it's very straightforward and I don't have to click a lot to go to a feature. It's very easy to navigate, very user friendly.
Noah M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Clockify | the Software you Didn't Know you Needed

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

My experience with Clockify has been overwhelmingly positive. Their support got back to me in less than 24 hours, I can use their software without annoying paywalls or limitations, and they've earned me as a loyal customer by having an easy-to-use software with more features than I needed, excellent customer service, and well-designed phone app.

I use Clockify daily, and they've taken stuff that I thought would be issues (project management, stopwatch, time to money) when I started freelancing and simplified it in such a sleek way. I don't stress because I know Clockify has my back.

Vorteile

Clockify is an easy to use software which provides time and project management services, billing, team setup, and so much more services. In terms of price, Clockify is extremely affordable. As a sole proprietor, I use the software entirely for free. I have access to every aspect of the software, including project management, time tracker, calendar, timesheets, and more.

It's nice to see a software with a free subscription that doesn't lock the core parts of the service behind a paywall, or have constant pop-up reminders to upgrade. Instead, this software allows me to work without interruptions, and then track the time/projects/money I've made in the past (days, weeks, months, etc.) And here's the even better thing: they're subscriptions are cheaper than their competitors, with the lowest tier being $6 a month and the highest $15.

You can upgrade to allow more people to underneath your Clockify, but as a singular entity I don't need to do this. Because of how easy to use the software is, and how organized it is compared to it's competitors, I will definitely be upgrading when I subcontract projects to others in order to keep track of their time on projects.

I use Clockify to keep track of time, which (after about 5 minutes of setting up) will autoconvert to my hourly rate PER client, meaning that I don't have to worry about doing any math for invoices. I've been using it daily for over a month now, with research and "practicing" before that.

Nachteile

I honestly have trouble contemplating anything I don't like about this software. The support got back to me and solved my issues in less than 24 hours, and the software is easy to use. Honestly (and this is rare for me), I have no complaints. Clockify does exactly what it needs to, and does it better than expected.

The only thing that I could see as a potential con for others is that, in order to get larger numbers of people underneath the same Clockify as an "organization", you'd need to pay a subscription fee. But frankly, the fee is so cheap that it's worth eating the cost.

Carmen M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for small businesses

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

My overall experience is excellent and it's a tool I have recommended to all business owners even at the initial stage when it's a one person business. It was a game changer for me as it allowed me to focus on profit, delegate time consuming tasks and be more efficient. Now that I have a team I can analyse our time and continue to find efficiencies as well as ensuring there is time for training and personal development which are core to our company culture.

Vorteile

As a small business owner I appreciate having a tool that makes it easy to track time. This has allowed us to direct our time and efforts to the projects that were more profitable as well as making sure there was time for training and employee development. We are a team of 4 but the tool was useful even when it was just myself. Time tracking is the one thing I'd absolutely recommend to any business owner from the initial stage. It helped me direct my efforts, focus on profit, as well as delegating time consuming tasks.

Nachteile

I think there is so much more I could do with it but I haven't had time to explore other functionalities. The reporting tool could be improved by being able to merge different projects or change them. Sometimes we would accidentally create different projects for the same thing and looking back it would be nice to be able to fix those kind of things.

Michael W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

I could not live without Clockify!

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Rapid timesheet creation broken down into clients > projects > tasks so I have everything I need if a client questions an invoice. Most clients don't even question my invoices anymore as they know how thorough I am with my tracking, this is all thanks to

Vorteile

I love how easy it is to add time, you get really fast at doing it as you can either use 24 or/12 hour clock to input..If you do 12 hour you can just put PM/AM after the time..

My invoices and timesheets are in the same place and I've been using it for a while now so I've got really fast at adding my time. You can even label invoices as 'Unsent' - 'Sent' - 'Paid' and they're color coded so you literally never miss an unpaid invoice again.

Invoice automatically adds address you've set the client up with so you never have to remember to add address to the invoice..I've scrambled around trying to find address of a business, but if you have repeat clients you'll only have to ever do this once.

The time I'm saving in admin is worth every penny of the subscription!

Nachteile

The invoicing feature is missing the payment details. Luckily there's a notes part which I've been using, problem is you have to remember to copy and paste your payment details every time you create a new invoice. There's been times where

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TimeCamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

As I am a single person, I thought Clockify looked the easiest and the free version helped me assess how I'd use it..I was really impressed so I purchased a subscription. The alternatives seemed more geared towards huge businesses with larger teams so the interface was a lot more complicated..Clockify can be as complex as you want it to be and definitely does an amazing job at hiding the complexity if you don't need it.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best software to choose for freelancer

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

I've been using Clockify for more than two years now. I tried other software before but this one was the best at that and still is. If you, like me have simple needs, this is the best piece of software for you. Remark to company: please don't grow. If we're using your product we are not interested in ERP. If you want to grow make a separate product containing project planning etc.

Vorteile

Ease of use, reliability, fast response from customer service even when I was using only a free version of the software. Clean design, very good reports, ability to export reports to different formats. The basic version has almost all the things I need. Application is small, which is a big plus.

Nachteile

Lack of Polish version of VAT invoice is a little minus. If there were I'd have everything I need in one app. If you decide to implement that, please consider moving invoicing and time rounding from STANDARD to BASIC plan. I don't need managment stuff. There's literally no small and simple time tracking software with invoicing only. Every app like this slowly grows towards ERP system. Please don't grow. Hone the things you have now and make a separate product capable of integrating with bigger brother.

Tina S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Perfect for freelancers!

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

I first started using Clockify as a way to efficiently track my contractors' time and get a clear idea of which projects they were working on. It allowed me to better manage their time and manage resources. Additionally, as a freelance consultant, I'm able to track my own time super easily with the Chrome plugin, which makes reporting and invoicing a breeze at the end of each month.

Vorteile

The layout and features are intuitive and easy to use. The reporting feature is my favourite since it's dead simple to quickly generate a report of my hours (as a freelancer) and submit them to my employer, with all the relevant info captured right there. As a business owner, I heavily depend on this feature again to get a quick overview of where my employees' time is spent.

Nachteile

I can't really say I dislike anything about Clockify. It does everything I need it to do, which is why I've been using it for the last few years. I've never found anything lacking, at least for my purposes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Harvest

Warum Clockify gewählt wurde

I made the switch because Clockify had all the features I needed, and even the free plan was robust enough

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

Clockify seemed easier to use
Sabrina M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

TheMcB Pro's Clockify Review

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

I used Harvest before this, which worked great for the needs I had. When they started charging for a basic version I looked elsewhere and found Clockify. I'm glad I made the switch and even started paying for some of the advanced features. Clockify has made it easy to report my time and create invoices.

Vorteile

This software is easy to use and offers everything I need from a time tracking software: the ability to track time, pull reports on where my time is spent, and quickly generate invoices.

Nachteile

Creating invoices can be kind of a pain. Trying to figure out the correct configuration of project, date, description, etc... can be tricky. And if you mess up, sometimes the only way to fix it is to start over.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello, Harvest und Toggl Track

Warum Clockify gewählt wurde

I'd been with Harvest for 3 years before I switched. I did so because the free version I was on wasn't free anymore and the quality of their system wasn't worth the payment. I found Clockify because it also had a free version but I quickly saw the value in paying for the advanced features.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Harvest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

It was the easiest to use. It was also the most cost-efficient without sacrificing the quality of the product.
Olushola P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best time tracking resource out there

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

This has helped me and y team keep track of time, project and even helped improve our efficiency through the ton of information and insight available for analysis

Vorteile

The software is easy to use, the color scheme is warm and inviting and there are helpful features all around

Nachteile

Sometimes I find out that I have to log in again. I don't k ow if this is a glitch or a security measure, but it makes me anxious

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TimeCamp, Time Doctor und DeskTime

Warum Clockify gewählt wurde

Well, it wasn't flexible and didn't have the features we discovered that we need to work efficiently

Zuvor genutzte Software

Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

Price, Flexibility, Ease of use and onboarding, Insights available for analysis (this was very important)
Hossein P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best affordable software that can save you tons of time!

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

We tried multiple software for this purpose and finally come to the decision that Clockify is the right choice for our company in these remote working days, so I can suggest you test it and decide by yourself, but this one worth for sure to give it a chance, at least from my perspective and with main factors that I and my team had in mind.

Vorteile

The report section works awesome!
Also, it offers really good access level control and organization management features.
You can use and try it for free (as we did) for as long as you like and then decide to continue with premium plans or not

Nachteile

The smartphone application is really primitive and seems like a beta version :)

Do not mistake, it is completely stable, and you can use it, but still, a lake of features and offline working is there...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Toggl Track

Warum Clockify gewählt wurde

Better reporting feature and better pricing in our case.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

Better options overall.
Noelle C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Clockify for Time Tracking and Invoicing

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Clockify accurately and efficiently simplified and streamlined invoicing my clients; something I don't like to do, because it is such an necessary annoyance that I don't get paid to do. I tried several other solutions. Clockify's technical support incorporates changes that improve their software for the end user. I found it to be an intuitive software that I could manage myself with little help. It is simple enough, and I use it every day.

Vorteile

Clockify is a professional contribution to my consulting and billing business, because I track my time, and then invoice my clients similar to a legal practice. When I initiate tracking, Clockify stays active until I shut it off. Therefore, it allows for editing time and rounding up when invoicing my clients. I have used other time tracking software, and their invoicing or complexity left me wanting another solution for billing my time to clients.

Nachteile

Clockify has a learning curve setting up different clients, projects, and tasks, and for simplicity, I had to later combine categories from what I had initially set up. Also, there was some effort required in the beginning uploading excel-sheet time entries in the correct format by organizing the data specifically, but it was worth it, since I didn't have to take the additional time to transfer raw data from one software to the other.

Gabrielle W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

!! Highly Recommend to Businesses of ALL Sizes !!

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

We are a nonprofit organization, and have been using Clockify for years. We've never experienced any problems, and this software is extremely EASY to use. Other programs we researched were too tedious or complex, but Clockify makes every feature simple, and provides MORE services we haven't even begun to use yet! It's incredible! We use this every day for our employees to clock in and clock out, for the bookkeepers to create monthly reports to see which projects we are spending most of our time on, and it even has a mobile app that's very efficient. By far, the BEST software we have found, and I highly recommend Clockify to businesses of ALL sizes.

Vorteile

We are a nonprofit organization, and have been using Clockify for years. We've never experienced any problems, and this software is extremely EASY to use. Other programs we researched were too tedious or complex, but Clockify makes every feature simple, and provides MORE services we haven't even begun to use yet! It's incredible! We use this every day for our employees to clock in and clock out, for the bookkeepers to create monthly reports to see which projects we are spending most of our time on, and it even has a mobile app that's very efficient. By far, the BEST software we have found, and I highly recommend Clockify to businesses of ALL sizes.

Nachteile

I have not found any "cons" with Clockify, and we've been using it for years.

Roldan A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Roldan's Review

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

Really nice experience. I never looked back. Please continue improving. I've used Time Doctor, Hubstaff, Upwork. Clockify dust them off.

Vorteile

UX and UI wise. Really nice lay-out. Easy to use.

Nachteile

Not much. No qualms. Maybe I can find out later since my subscription is free and for me alone. Maybe if my workspace becomes complex I might start to notice discripancies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time Doctor

Warum Clockify gewählt wurde

Clockify is the only Freelancer time tracking app that give fare advantages for both free users as well as paying ones. Other trackers are either buggy, clunky, difficult to use or expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Enterprise Suite, Time Doctor und Hubstaff

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

Needless to say, much easier to use. It exactly cater a freelancer dilemmas when it comes to time tracking their work and invoicing clients.
Leônidas P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Nice easygoing time tracking tool for personal use

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

I often work on multiple projects at 'the same time', and it can be hard to track how much time I'm actually putting into each one. Clockify helps me on that, and at the end of the month/week I can see how much work I have really accomplished and, based on that, plan ahead reprioritizing (or charging more) based on what I see. I also use it to keep my productivity in check.

Vorteile

It's fast, simple, light and practical (and looks good enough). I also like that it allows me to only use the functions that I need without having to learn/deal with all the other features it has.

Nachteile

-Navigating its menus can be quite unintuitive sometimes;
-It really looks/looked like a clone of the first iteration of Toggle, and that gave me a bad first impression of it. Still, the color pallet was better than Toggl's, and since the functionalities that I needed worked almost identical in both, I continued to use it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

RescueTime und Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clockify

I tried a couple of different project and time tracking tools for my personal needs (tracking my personal work projects and daily activities). Some were to complex, some were to pricey, some were to ugly/had a bad UI. Clockify was the best one for what I needed.