1.537 Bewertungen

Clockify

Die einzige 100 % kostenlose Zeiterfassungssoftware für Teams.

4,7 /5 (1537 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
1.537 Bewertungen
Zeynel A.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Most practical time tracker tool

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

I use the Clockify for tracking how I spend my time in almost every aspect of my life. I use it not only for work or studying but also for reading, watching or playing and etc. I have two different workspace in Cloccify, one is dedicated for productive activities (working, reading, writing, studying), while other is for non-productive stuff (procrastinating, social media, shows, video games). Being able to track and monitor how I spend my time encourages and motivates me to spend my time more productive.

It is quite practical, easy to use and create workspace.
Its app does not take up too much space in my phone memory.
Features of adding subtask for projects, I think, one of the best feature that make difference.
The way it offers reports is very powerful. Thanks to so many filtering and grouping options, you can track and monitor how you spend your time, in different aspects. You can have time report by different sorting options such like projects, tags, clients, tasks or name and etc. Beside, you can monitor 3 categories in one screen.
Its dashboard section is very effective to provide an insight. So effective that it usually make redundant to resort to report section.
Exporting the time report as .csv or .xls format is available. And the feature of importing .csv format makes easier to switch from another time tracker software.
Auto filling feature makes it even more practical.
It makes possible to create different workspace for different time-tracking purposes.
Timesheet section makes easier to add previous time input.
Calendar view make it possible to have powerful insight as to how you spend a week.

I want see time report of different workspaces, in one calendar view and graphics in dashboard, but Clockify does not have this feature. There could be a multiple workspace monitoring option in dashboard and calendar section. Which makes possible to compare the time spent for different works.
There could be an option for adding durations without time info. For example; adding 2 hours reading in Sunday, without bother paying attention what time it was.

Joel B.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracking app out there

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Overall, Clockify has helped streamline my small business. I no longer have to worry about keeping timestamps in my head while picking up the phone, or jotting a quick note down that I'll forget what it's in reference to later. Clockify has made me more efficient, and more accurate, two things that are wonderfully customer-centric.

I most love how easy this app is able to integrate into my workflow. It literally only takes me a few clicks to switch gears to a different project. So when a customer calls up and I need to start tracking my time differently, I can switch my time to a new task (before I even know what the task is) and once the customer fills me in on the needs of the call, I can start to detail the clock that is still running, without interrupting anything.

I wish that their was a report that was a mix between the summary and the detail report. The detail report is everything that you need, but summary gives some great summation which helps with invoicing. The only problem is that you can't see the summation with the detail. If there was either an expand/collapse that could be added to the summary report, or grouping that could be added to the detail report, we would have the best of all worlds.

Corinne B.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Basics are good, but leaves something to be desired

Bewertet am 4.1.2021

I use Clockify nearly daily for tracking time spent on design projects. It's a super valuable tool to my business to be able to see how much time I spend on a total project & how much time is spent on individual tasks. I also like that if I accidentally forget to turn off the clock, I can manually enter the time.

But the features are somewhat confusing and hard to edit/manage. For my use, I'd just like to be able to create a Project (instead of needing to create a Client & then also a Project) and then break that project up into tasks (ex. for a branding project, I'd do Research, Logo, Collateral, Website, Meetings) which I could then use to tag to time entries. I want to be able to click on that project and immediately see the breakdown of time spent on each part of the project. As it functions now, this feature feels buried under Status. & Tasks aren't easy to delete once they've been created. I'd also like to be able to merge tasks.

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

In Clockify, you can create projects without creating Clients. Also you can add tasks within a project and add time entries for those tasks which you can later see when running a report. You can filter the report so it displays only tasks you've worked on. While there is no option to click on the project directly and see the dropdown of tasks and how much you've worked on them, the reports give you a detailed overview of how much time you've spent on each task. Also while merging tasks is not possible, your feedback has been noted down. If you need more information feel free to reach out to our support at [email protected]

Dima V.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

How did I ever work before Clockify? ))

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

I have been using this product for many months and today I cannot see myself and my working day without Clockify. Every morning when I start, I press the button and know that my progress and work are properly recorded, under the corresponding project sections and descriptive headings & tags. If you need to track your and/or your team's workload, you will not make a mistake by switching to this great product!

Wow, where do I begin! I think the dashboard is my absolute favorite! To be able to see exactly which month I had spent how many hours (and minutes!) working on which project helps me greatly to plan my workload and to priorities.

Each time entry can be highly customized by connecting it to the relevant projects, giving it a very descriptive name and tagging it with special keywords. You can also mark every entry as payable or non-payable and for our company, where we use Clockify to pay our employees on a monthly basis, this and the rest of the features are indispensable!

Sometimes the browser tab crashes or when I start/stop the timer, the command does not go through. But that happens only 5% of the time so overall it is not a crisis.

Jamie P.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Excellent Time Tracking Software

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

We've been able to implement sophisticated time tracking procedures and policies with Clockify. It really is a great tool.

Clockify is easy to use, inexpensive, and is simple set up. It has a robust API and also provides a lot of great reports that you can customize to be as granular as you'd like. I like the pricing model, which is much cheaper than its competitors for the same high-quality feature set. I like that it has a browser plug-in as well as a desktop and mobile app.

I don't have a lot to complain about when it comes to Clockify. They've been very thoughtful and thorough in building the platform. If I had to choose something, I'd say that the desktop app could be a little more robust on the admin and reports side. I'd love it if I never had to open the app in the browser.

Karthikeyan R.
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One and only solution for your time tracking needs

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I have tried number of time tracking softwares and got bored with each one,
1. Some has good features, but may lack in usability,
2. Some has good features, great usability, but expensive,
3. Some has everything more than needed (over engineered), which totally spoils the usability, (ex: for each entry I need to fill a very big form, unwanted notifications, useless statistics)

Finally I decided to write my own time tracker, at that time I got suggestion about Clockify from my friend, so I thought to give it a try, I frustrated already and started using Clockify without trust, but I really surprised. It simply works, and solved my needs.
1. It has simple user interface, which gives great usability,

3. Provides manual tracking and tracking with a timer,
4. Clean categorization, and tagging is nice,
5. Option for making an entry as billable
6. Simple reports

Dashboard is not available in mobile version, it redirects to Clockify website if we click Dashboard in mobile application.

• Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Simple way to track billables and other tasks

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

I got it to measure how much time I spend on tasks as I will be employing others to perform these functions soon and I wanted a benchmark I could hang my hat on: how long it takes me to do it! It's easy to edit and add time spent after the event. Also the reporting is good, especially considering I am using the free version. I'm also conscious that it may well serve my purposes when I do have a team to manage. I shall certainly give it first chance and I expect it will do the job with multiple users, again with little to no leraning curve.

It's intuitive and simple, I don't have to go through a big learning curve to get decent value from this product

It freezes up often and pages load slowly (I have a fast ISP and high spec machine so I don't expect bottlenecks)

Andrew K.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great option for tracking time spent on various work streams

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Deployment was a breeze, documentation on their website is excellent, and customer service has been good. For example, a few team members experienced a bug at one point, and after we sent them the details, they offered workarounds and got it fixed in a reasonable timeframe. As the administrator, it requires very little time from me to keep it running and get new team members trained, which is fantastic.

Most importantly - it's easy for team members to track their time, and the chrome extension means they don't even have to open a new tab to start/end a tracking session. Also, it was easy to deploy and the cost is low (unless you need the enterprise plan).

There are a couple of features from the enterprise plan that we wanted, but it wasn't worth the difference in cost. I wish there was more of an a la carte option, as I would've been willing to pay more for those features (but not as much as the full enterprise plan, as it's overkill for our use case).

Paul F.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Simple and easy to learn while still offering sufficient functionality

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

So easy! So intuitive! Clockify gives you the freedom to record time YOUR way.

Incredibly easy to use and onboard. I can immediately create a new client/task/project and start logging time, pause the time log, and then un-pause. It is so easy to track time for each client (or project).

Clockify doesn't force you to differentiate between "projects" and "clients" the way similar programs do. It's much more intuitive, and you can just jump right in immediately.

When you create a new task, it automatically starts logging time. I wish it would default to paused.

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Paul, thanks for such great feedback!

We just wanted to check what you mean by "When you create a new task, it automatically starts logging time."

Can you please explain this a bit further? If you'd like, you can contact us via this email [email protected]

Viet P.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great product inspired by Toggl

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

Besides the basic time tracking, Clockify offers more features mostly suitable for corporate environments, project managers and scrum masters.

I had fun using Clocikfy for time tracking, I felt more productive and would recommend it to everyone.

The user interface is practically the same as with Toggl, so it is very easy to enter and track time.
The best of all is the price. Alot can be done with just free tier, so it is worth to sign up and try.

Sometimes, when I haven't logged in for few days, it takes few seconds to load the whole interface. I understand it needs a lot of data in the background to make user interface working, but anything above 3 seconds is too long

Harel M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use time tracker

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

For our uses, the app is a good balance between free to use a multi-functionality system.
Though, even in free plan, some improvements would be good :).

The chrome extension makes life easier! Also, the reports generated from the web app are helpful with analyzing time consuming tasks.

The mobile app wasn't always synchronized with the web app. An option to add users that cannot edit time tracking is missing (at least in free plan) - we use it to track working hours for a client and want to collaborate with them. Location based tracking would be apperciated.

João R.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best by far for personal projects or Independant Freelancing

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

Amazing, best could not ask, I would like to make a copy cat of this one just for fun, that is how good it is.
Really good work guys. If you want more business though, maybe have 2 different models one for personal project / freelancers and another for companies so they could track people's hours in a legit form(track editing and how edited, team user accounts all that)

Really really easy and intuitive to use, plus the right features for billing and calculating the time spent on a project.

It is not that I do not like, it is simply that Jibble is the tool for companies employees sign-ins and outs, Clockify wins in how fast and adjustable it is for independent workers but loses with companies who need the closest to the most legit form of tracking employees hours. In that sense never noticed Clockify being careful about that.

Aimee C.
  • Branche: Internet

A real lifesaver

Bewertet am 27.1.2020

I discovered Clockify some time ago when a client wanted to see if there were any time tracking pieces of software he could use. I didn't use it then, but when our time tracking software turned into a frustrating mess of lost time entries, slow loading, and mis-calculated weekly times, I gave it a shot. Best decision I ever made for our team.

- Ease of use
- Ability to set up and customize lots of options
- Works well on multiple platforms
- Has extensions and apps
- Quick & light

- I wish there were the slightest bit more features in terms of clients vs projects, like the ability to assign people to whole clients rather than just projects, as well as the ability to bulk assign someone (like a page of checkboxes) to projects
- I wish there were more integrations as well, such as with Freshbooks for invoicing

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the kind words, Aimee!
In Clockify client category is always connected to the project and cannot work independently. But, perhaps settings up tags for your clients could help you out.

Also, creating groups can be useful for managing projects easily.
Heres the link: https://clockify.me/help/users/user-groups

And we plan the integration with Quickbooks for invoicing.

Meghan G.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Straightforward Time Tracking Software -- Easy to Learn, Easier to Use

Bewertet am 25.1.2020

As a software developer working on small projects while putting myself through school, I have to be very careful with how I manage my time. Clockify provides me with a great solution to keep myself accountable for my waking hours. With its feature to add clients, I'm able to record the time I spend studying separately from my work hours by listing my education institution under one client and my contracts under their own respective clients. The reporting feature is insightful in breaking down my time by my desired filters (date, client, project, task, etc.). It enables me to keep my clients happy with accurate progress reports and estimated completion dates as well as help me gauge my progress in my school's curriculum. Tracking my time using Clockify has definitely kept my life on track!

There are two features that really stand out when it comes to Clockify.

The first being its compatibility across a number of devices. I can track my time via the web app or desktop app while working from my home office, then just as easily use the mobile app to record how long I've spent working on my train ride into the city, all without having to worry about issues with syncing between my devices.

The second feature that I absolutely love about Clockify is how granular it allows you to be when tracking your activities. You have complete control with the ability to create clients, assign projects to those clients, and even generate tasks within each project. And when it's time to use the tracker, just pick which project you want to track from the drop-down. The projects are separated by clients with submenus for each project displaying that project's tasks. You even have the option to add further description in the 'What are you working on?' field. This level of detail is critical when it comes to recording my time for invoicing purposes. On the other hand, if you need to just record the time and fill in the details later — you can do that too!

I notice that sometimes the software can lag when I make edits to my clients, projects, tasks, etc. This happens maybe once every two to three weeks and it never gets in the way of actually recording my time, it can just get annoying if I'm trying to do cleanup or reporting on the app when it decides to lag in saving changes.

Emiel G.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clockify helps us keep track of time!

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

We have tried different types of time-tracking software, but none were as good and easy to use and implement. It's nice that you can use the free version with unlimited users, we will definitely upgrade in the future, but it's nice that we can already use almost every feature in the meantime. We did already recommend this app to other businesses!

The app is quite limited as an admin and on your phone, the browser redirects to the app, so a lot of features need the webpage on a computer. This is not so handy on the fly... Make new users, add new projects/tasks, ... It's mostly only a tracker while the webpage offers much more. Please add some more functionalities :)

Karie P.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Easily track and report on all your time

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

I track billable hours for multiple client projects, breaking down tasks to get the best sense of where I spend my time. For my flat-fee retainer clients, this allows me to see where my time is going to make sure my time is best spend and those arrangements are profitable. For my hourly-billed clients, this lets me accurately bill clients for time spent on their projects.

So easy to use! I have it bookmarked so I can quickly start time tracking new tasks - whether that's billable time, on non-billable time. I like that I can set up specific tasks but also include notes with specific time entries.

Being free to use, there is absolutely nothing I can complain about! I'm able to do everything I need to track and report my time.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Straighforward time tracker

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

As I work on multiple projects at the same time it is usually very difficult to pinpoint how time is spent during a regular working day. After starting using the app regularly i.e. having a tab regularly open and using Android app always when on the go (meetings, etc.) I got a clear picture of how time is spent and which projects are regularly taking "invisible time" ie. time that is not billed. After setting up basic projects and tagging each activity with a project I can get basic overview of how I am spending my time at a glance. I don't need to submit my time sheet to anyone, so I am not using the reports as much, but I see this as a very useful feature for freelancers. The user interface is simple and focuses on one single thing - and switching between the web app - tab in the browser and the app on the phone is without any problems. Another thing worth mentioning is integration with gmail - so each time I get something via email that will take more than 2 min to complete I could just click on the button within the gmail and start tracking time for that task - for me it meant really understanding how much all those "little tasks" actually take.

In a way I also use this as a log for what I've done and to see if I am meeting the goals I set to myself such as 'spending more time on product development instead on operational things', since at the end of a week you have a clear view of whether you actually did what you've said you would focus on.

Simplicity - It's a straightforward time tracking app that one actually uses. After trying different apps that I usually forgot to use regularly, or that offer too few or too many features I stumbled upon this app that is easy to use, offer just the features that you need (such as projects, analytics) and that are easy to use both through web browser and on the phone I finally managed to keep track of the time spent during the day over different projects. If you click on any task that you previously tracked it will start another tracking instance which is really beneficial for repetitive tasks and tasked stopped due to interruptions.

Editing of time entries (when you forget to stop the timer or to start it again when you start working on a new task) are the only things I see as potential area to be further developed (such as splitting the task into two etc.) for the way I use the app. I must admit I have not used the teams feature,although it seems worth exploring.

Zack W.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

A very easy to use time tracker to cover many projects as a freelancer

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

I previously used Toggl, which I like just fine, but was a bit limited on the free version, and I didn't like the interface that much. I tried Clockify just to see how it would go, and so far I like it and am sticking with it for the near future.

The interface is nice, the reports get me what I need for invoicing. I can tag any recorded time as billable or not billable and even enter the dollar amount.
I tag entries for specific clients or types of work with various colors which helps differentiate entries.
The weekly emailed report helps me make sure my time is on point.

I didn't find the Windows desktop tool all that helpful, I just use the web interface.
It's not as streamlined to create a new project or client easily. I have to type a project name (which doesn't exist) then I can create it on the fly, but with no details such as setting the color or client. So I have to go to another part of the interface, track down this new project so I can set the client and color, etc. I wish I could set up all the details about project and client directly from the time-entry page and not have to go around the interface to finish adjusting it.

I don't really care for tracking precise start and stop times separately. Each time I have to stop and start a particular project time, it creates another entry. I prefer a generic single timer that accumulates, rather than a bunch of sub-time-entries like 10:34-10:45, 11:02-11:18, 12:50-1:42. This doesn't do much for me. I just want a single timer that says I worked 3.4 hours or whatever. But this is pretty minor thing. I can ignore all the sub-entries for the most part. But where this gets ugly is when I want to come back and enter time manually. If I need to adjust times, it's nearly impossible because I don't want to create time entries that overlap with existing entries. There is a lot of fudging numbers around so I can line up my projects.

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review Zack.

When you enable the group similar time entries in your profile settings all your subentries will be grouped into one as long as they share the same description project and tag.

Simeón R.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice way to keep track on your time

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Overall is a good way to log and track your time, which as a freelancer is something very important. Maybe the free version is quite complete but the payed ones doesn't seem to add much more value to the product.
So as for now I will keep on the free one, and try to workaround the minor problems I may find.

Clockify has a really neat interface, and once completely configured it allows quick and easy operation.
On the main screen, you can simply hit the start button on the project you're working on and hit again whenever you stop and it will add directly a new entry on the log of that project. That's pretty quick when you need just to focus on the work. Besides this, on this screen you can also select each entry and decide if it will be billable to the customer or not by just hitting another button.
A really useful feature on Clockify is that you can set by default a billing price for your time, but also you're able to set a specific price per project, so when you set billable time to any project, it will apply the specific price in case it is set or the default one in the other case.
The dashboard section is also quite nice, but less useful, but anyway it shows some interesting info such as total time worked, or total earnings, most active projects and so on.
Then maybe the most interesting feature are the reports since are the ones that allows you to collect all the generated data. They are really flexible and allows a wide variety of different results by using the filters and the data are really well presented using some charts and tables.
And to finish, a nice feature is the ability of have shared projects with more people, this way you can log the time of the whole team and being able to decide if the time is billable or not, allows you some interesting posibilities.

It lacks some options on the project creation pop up, like the posibility of setting there the specific billing price for the project.
Although is very neat, I miss some possibility of configuring the dashboard section to add some widgets or reports on different sections. Didn't try the "pro" version but in the free one this is definitely not possible.
I the time I've been using clockify now I didn't found more major cons.

Subash B.

Simple Yet Effective & Efficient Time Tracking Tool

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Clockify has helped my organisation in a big way by simplifying & making the time tracking task efficient and reliable. From the time we have moved from another time tracking to Clockify - we might have saved a lot of time slippages being tracked appropriately and has saved us a lot of time and effort in time tracking, auditing, reporting and billing activities.

1. Super simple time tracking tool - it's very easy to use & very quickly anybody can pick it up - useful when onboarding a new employee.
2. Enables effective management of housekeeping tasks for team leads & managers - like attendance, time sheets, etc.
3. Easy tool to bill the hours worked & review time taken on projects and tasks through reports.
4. There is a mobile app as well which enables to track time spent on calls as well - especially when you are a consultant or advisory services provider and spend a lot of time on the phone.
5. You can set up time tracking for specific clients, projects, tasks and assign it to specific employees - this is very granular and comprehensive.

1. I would have loved a random screenshot taken of work being done as well along with time tracking - this will boost the confidence managers & clients have on the reports & time sheets.
2. Timers some times stops - has happened with me a few times - not sure if its a browser issue - but this is always on my mind to keep checking if the timer is on from time to time.
3. Manual time adding can be an issue as sometimes we have seen that the date selected moves to the current date - need to careful & recheck entries.

Gabrielle W.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clocking in has never been easier!

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Our business went from tracking hours on a notepad to this incredible program. What a tremendous difference it has made! Convenient, efficient, and looks very trendy!

This software is so convenient and easy to use! The look is sleek and trendy, and the features are simple enough for all employees to understand. This is not only the best software I have found (upon hours of research), but it's FREE! Our business went from tracking hours on a notepad to this incredible program. What a tremendous difference it has made! It's free AND it allows us to clock in and clock out for specific hours/days instead of the traditional timer. Most of the other programs we considered are a pay-by-user. Also, the other programs we considered only had options to start a timer or fix time for that day. However, Clockify allows us to enter time manually for weeks previous, days in advance, etc. We have found that the reports are customizable on Clockify where other programs did not allow us to customize dates.

What's NOT to like about this software? It's amazing!

Peter M.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful time tracking

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

I am using Clockify for my own business, since I would like to track time for my customers. The problem I ran into is only finding tailored solutions for project management tools (i.e. Jira, Pro-Tool, ...) to track time on special platform artifacts like tickets. But, I needed a generic solutions covering multiple clients, leaving me an option to enter billable hours, different rates for different clients and super easy start and stop.
From all the years I am working, the true superb attribute of an awesome time tracking app is a ultra simplistic way to start and stop tracking. No one wants to spent time on this task.

Clockify is providing me everything I would like to have in a time tracking application - this is why I love it!

Clockify has a super slick design with a very cleaned up user interface.
It allows a user to enter billable and non-billable hours.
You can have multiple clients and multiple projects for each client. Each client can have a different rate you work for.
You can very easily modified entries you made wrong (especially useful to make it always to quarter hours or half hour trackings).
The reports are absolutely sufficient for me. it helps me also to track down problems with my time tracking (low hours, no project assigned).
Just recently I found out, that there is an app (not only the browser version). This makes it even more easy to use Clockify.

I am really looking forward using it for my whole company next month!

It should have a setting to setup a default tracking (default customer, default billable, ...). Maybe even a small toggle to check "default", which will setup the time tracking with this default setup.

Actually, the reporting also is confusing in the beginning, since it shows the result of all hours worked for a month, when actually I have the filter setup for a single client. Not sure if this is on purpose. The export as a file provides me the freedom I want anyways.

Clockify is taking the system time for tracking. And since I use Ubuntu and Windows, they both always set my timezone wrong (I live in Cyprus). Windows sets it 2 hours behind, Ubuntu to the front. Unfortunatly, I very often switch between them. So, it would be more handy using a backend call and starting the timer, tracking a UTC timestamp. And when stopping the timer, another call stop the timer in the backend, again UTC time. Then the times wouldn't be off.

I do not like it least of the software, but having a break gap option would be ace.

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback, Peter!

If you're using the browser extension, you can set a default project there. You can also set a default project's billable status in the project's settings (and in the workspace settings for all new projects).

If you're having issues with filters not applying correctly, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll figure it out.

As for the time zones, Clockify uses three time zones to record and display time values at the moment:

Your computer¿s system time zone (when you record time)
UTC (stored in the database)
Time zone in User Settings (when displaying recorded time)
When you record time in Clockify (eg. when you start a timer), your system time is used. Then, Clockify converts that time to UTC and sends the converted value to the server. When you later view the time in reports, the time zone from your User Settings is used.

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quite good but their apps are buggy

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

The free plan is quite okay for a small agency but still, they have a long way to go in order to compete with the other products on the niche.

Clockify has helped a lot on time tracking my projects, I get paid hourly so it's vital to have a time tracker on my side. What I love the most about Clockify is that you can track billable hours (they will be converted to $ in the reports) on their free plans. Many other competitors don't allow this feature on their free plans.

Their reports are okay and it's nice to have the bookmarks so you are able to share a report link with your clients. The options to group and manage your tasks are quite extensive as well, you can create Clients, Projects, Teams and even Workspaces for your tasks.

I appreciate that they have tried to go as multiplatform as possible but their apps are often buggy. Being the Windows one the worst of them all, the app logs out every five minutes, forcing me to reinput my credentials.

I also need to pay attention to see if the timer is still running when I close the lid of my notebook, even on sleep mode the tracker will keep running, when you come back you might find out that you have been working for 12 hours.

Their downloadable reports are not really nice looking, the graphs are often distorted and the typography on the reports is way behind the desirable. Often I find myself manually fixing the look and feel of the reports to give my clients something more presentable after all that's the proof of the work you have done and how much you will get paid.

Thanks for the feedback!
We understand that Windows App needs improvements. Some bugs you mentioned have been fixed, please, make sure you have the latest version.
Alsot adding Idle detection feature to the Windows App is on our roadmap.
As for the reports, we've recently redesigned them so that they have new, improved look that you can check out.

Maciej T.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for an affordable price + constant development = successful software

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Great to track time in a small company. New features appearing every month or so are always pleasant news. Great and helpful customer support.

Pricing scales with features instead of scaling with the number of users. The development team clearly works very hard implementing new features and fixing bugs - Clockify is already much better than when I started using it!

Lack of polish - Clockify is great, but the devs still have a lot of work to do polishing the app, eliminating all the bugs and providing better user experience.

Danielle A.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Free Project Time Tracking Software

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

I am a Corporate Recruiter for about 8 different companies all owned by one Owner. I use Clockify to track time spent on recruiting for all of our companies separately so that costs of my department are shared appropriately based upon use of recruiting services. Clockify allows me to track my time based upon what company I am doing tasks for and then produce a billable amount for each company at the end of the month. Has been a very useful product and has fulfilled my needs.

We currently use the free version of Clockify's time tracking software for projects. Very easy to use and has a Chrome Plug-in that you can install so you do not have to navigate to a webpage to start or stop tracking time spent on a project. Able to run different reports to understand time spent on projects. Able to set a billable rate for time spent on projects and then run a report to show what billable cost for time spent on a project is. Functions exactly as I need it to.

It is easy to forget to stop timing projects once you start them. Would like to see some sort of customization notifications or reminders that you have projects still being timed. The paid versions may have more flexibility there but we currently use the free version. Plug-in can be very slow and glitchy. Sometimes I'll have to click on the icon several times before it opens and it is pretty slow to load.

Antwort von Clockify Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Danille, thanks for your feedback!

In the browser's extension, there's an option to set up reminders so that you don't forget to start the timer https://clockify.me/help/apps/chrome-extension#reminders

If the extension is slow or glitchy, try reinstalling it, or clear the browser's cache.
In case it doesn't help, feel free to contact us via this email [email protected]