LambdaTest Bewertungen

LambdaTest

Cross browser software testing tool

4.6/5 (27 Bewertungen)

Best Testing Tool

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LambdaTest helps us in our browser compatibility testing processes. We are using the tool to ensure compatibility on Mac OS and iPhone devices. The main plus point of the tool is it's integration feature. Asana integration helps us to log issues found on Lambdatest directly to our Asana boards.

As a tester, i have to make sure that my website is upto shape. Especially since we are new in the market, our product is a bit unstable and that raises pressure on me for logging bug. Screenshots come in handy but i am not a fan of in-built snipping tool. LambdaTest Screenshots by providing a full-page screenshot made my life easy. Thank you Lambda Team!

Tried a lot but couldn't find any!

Mit Google übersetzen

For all web and mobile developers I recommend lambda Test. Reduce my teams over all time on testing

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

upheld us to handle issues we dont even know existed previously. It has capacity to test dev pages itself. It has capacity to test dev pages itself and lambda performs, in the multivariate setting, very Scalable product.

Normal issue that can debilitate ENIs includes IAM permissions,if a Lambda Execution part can't withdraw ENIs, it will abandon them pursuing even the Lambda has executed

I like Integration Feature of This Tool

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like it's ability of integration with Jira, and Slack. I have utilized this feature in my organization as business development manager. It's prices are best in the industry.

I did not found anything that I dislike in this tool. It would be great if It could be accessible for multiple users at the same time.

Mit Google übersetzen

LambdaTest helps me finding cross browser compatibility issues across 1400+ browsers.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All the features that it poses, really need to be appreciated.
The features which I find amazing are:
Great UI and UX
Less pricing
Integration with Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack

A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus
LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for cross browser testing

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aha!! This is interesting . Now I need low budget for testing.

I like user interface. It was quite easy to use and seamless. I found Trello integration with LambdaTest which is of great help for me.

I need to test my web app on MI Redmi Y1 device and I don't find it in mobile section. Other things was good for me.

Fast Support, Easy to use and Less Pricing

Bewertet am 14.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I used LambdaTest for a long time and now It is being used by employees within my organization. We rely on this tool and always verify the website before going for any presentation.

It would be better if they can provide more integration like integration with Hipchat, otherwise it is a good tool.

Mit Google übersetzen

LambdaTest helps our team in testing website app across browsers browsers and their versions

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving, Money saving and a lot of inbuilt features.

LambdaTest has great collections of browsers and operating systems. I never face a situation when the required OS/browser was not available.

Sometimes I feel lags in virtual machine for a very short period of time. That's why I ignored it always.

Mit Google übersetzen

One click bug login and Tunnel

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Great

Lambdatest was the obvious choice due to its easy to understand features. We wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.

Can't think of any as of now.

Long way to go LambdaTest

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower verisons of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. Thanks to LambdaTest with its enrich features we were able to build a compatible website.

We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

There's nothing to dislike. I really love the product.

Seamless Experience of Testing

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

They have introduced really good techniques like screenshot testing, responsive testing, smart testing, and real time testing.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a great experience working with LambdaTest.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using it from past 3 months and being a UI designer. LambdaTest helps me in making sure that landing pages that I built are cross browser compatible.

It's the cheapest tool that I found making it quite affordable for freelancers like me. They also have a very big feature stack and most of them are available in free plan as well.I also liked it's integration with Asana.

There are not API access right now. Plus you cannot install and run any exe file on their Machines.

Loved the availability of Browsers and Integrations

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Loved using LambdaTest Cross Browser Testing is a necessity for us at the moment. And LambdaTest has played a very important role in solving our compatibility related issues.

Availability of browsers and their support for startups like us is one of the best thing that got our attention. These guys are just awesome. They built an excellent product.. Kudos to you team!!!

Very hard to find. Each and every thing is designed so perfectly and user-friendly

Testing of Local apps easy with LambdaTest

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

They have been really doing great. They are building a perfect platform for cross browser testing.

As a web designer, cross browser testing comes as part of my job. Through LambdaTest's real time testing I was able to perform real time of my locally stored website across every Windows and macOS that one could think of!

I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

Test your websites compatibility

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A complete compatibility testing that helps you to test your websites and web applications across 2000+ browsers and OS.

We get to test our website for responsive check through 44 devices of different vendors in just a single click and under a minute. Highly efficient and reliable.

Nothing that comes to mind, their platform has been great to my firm.

Awesome Tool

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helped us in finding out bugs and assigning it to our developers right from the platform...

The team has done a great job. Lambdatest is so easy to use and their UI is so clean. VM launches fast and do not stuck like other platforms. All the best to team and keep growing..

It's one of the best product from the product available in market..

Mit Google übersetzen

LambdaTest is slow and unstable

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don't like it, it does not solve our problems, I cannot rely on it, I do not recommend it.

Having browsers in the cloud sounds nice, but those browsers need to be fast and stable.

LambdaTest is slow and unstable, we cannot rely on it for our daily smoke tests and our regressions after releasing new features.
I'm guessing that they are using really cheap infrastructure, because BrowserStack and SauceLabs are way faster.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I wanted to test my web app on different platforms so I was digging the internet for a while for a t

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well,all that i can say about this product is, they have totally changed the way we look at the cross-browser testing.
They have done a great job.
They offers Screenshot testing,visual UI testing and smart testing.
I really like the UI design and their seamless product functionality.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and affordable

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Needed a cross browser testing tool for our upcoming projects. Found LambdaTest and decided to go with them. What we liked is the availability of browsers, quick setup of binary tunnel and Integration with Asana. After signing up what other things we liked is Switch functionality, clear cache functionality and Chrome extensions for immediate screenshot. Also loved their basic authentication and Screenshot feature and so on their customer support.

I didn't find any flaw or issues worth reporting. They are doing really great. I have tried a lot of platforms but this is one of the best.

I love this tool

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a small firm providing medical services and we want every users visiting our websites get pixel perfect experience so we keep on testing our website if it is working flawlessly across all browsers or not.

We had tried different tools in the past. What we loved in LambdaTest is clean UI/UX as choosing browsers and OS is very easy and we were able to launch the VM very quickly. Wide rage of browsers and their version is a surplus. great support through in-app chat, they quickly came on a screen sharing call to solve the issue. I love this tool.

There's nothing as such which we don't like..

Mit Google übersetzen

It helped us to identify UI related anomalies and we were happily able to resolve them.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As I already mentioned, with Visual UI testing we were able to resolve more anomalies in less time. We saw that in mobile browsers there was a resolution problem and a few of the UI elements had errors. Not only this there were glitches in a few of Safari versions that were detected and solved with ease.

Visual UI testing and Screenshot reduced our Testing time by quite a bit, we didn't know our website had so many UI issues in safari and also in a few mobile browsers.

I wish there was a more flexible pricing plan since we use only two features, having said that I still think it is a wonderful product.

Mit Google übersetzen

Affordable and easy to use platform

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

What I loved the most is the way LambdaTest address your problems. WordPress plugin is a boon to our testing process. Within the panel itself I can now get screenshot on browsers of my choice and without login into the platform we can download the screenshot and quickly start working on fixing if any issue is found. Keep up the good work guys.

Few points to highlight but will skip for now. They have been doing great and standing upon the customer requirements.

Just like BrowserStack, only worse

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I do not recommend LambdaTest, even if it was completely free. You're gonna waste a lot of time dealing with their issues.

It's a good idea to have browsers in the cloud, but only if they're stable.

LambdaTest has a lot of problems with their infrastructure. You will notice that the browsers and VMs are down most of the times and your test just hangs for minutes or even hours.
They copied a lot of functionalities from BrowserStack and SauceLabs, but they are missing the stability.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Good experience till date. Especially more features with affordable pricing.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using it as a freelancer. Being a freelancer it's hard to complete all your testing needs. But now LambdaTest is working as my teammate. Now I can deliver 100% to my customers.

Support staff is incredible and very prompt in responding to requests. I even like their integration with Jira and Asana.

Currently there's nothing much to think about. But an integration with Wordpress would make it more interesting.

Nur Sternebewertungen