Spiro Bewertungen

Spiro

Work Smarter, Close Faster.

4.4/5 (26 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

My experience with Spiro so far has been very good.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Obviously the tracking of prospects and activity by the sales team, both inside and out. The proactive interaction with the Spiro team in helping us maximize the capability of the platform so we can best utilize the field sales team time on a daily basis. Overall very pleased with the platform and support from Spiro.

I like the ease of use. I like the fact that Spiro is very engaged on a daily basis with customer support. We are not the most easy company to work with as our demands can be much but Spiro is always responsive to any of the requests we have and are very communicative throughout the process.

There really isn't much that I don't like about the software. If you want to set up a campaign and select multiple contacts/pages, you can only do it one page at a time instead of selecting "select all". Very minor issue.

Luke T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Spiro has changed the way we manage contacts and opportunities.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has allowed us to aggregate contacts and business opportunities across many users in multiple offices.

I think what we at Henderson Services are finding that we like the best about Spiro is the availability to have several people working out of the same group of contacts and to integrate all of our touches and opportunities so that we are all aware of who is working on what. The option to tailor the reminders experience to each of our own personalities really helps drive it home.

Occasionally certain pages are not set up quite the way we would like or do not have filter options that we need to see. Fortunately the Spiro team has been great about customizing our experience and helping use get those things integrated into our version.

Joshua B.
Mit Google übersetzen

What an easy CRM to use and have available

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company has seen an uptake in overall customer interaction and collaboration between sales personnel. It has been a great place to come together on projects with multiple departments being able to utilize easy to access customer information.

This has been one of the best CRM experiences that I have had. I have used several others, but this was a breeze to use, the phone app is fantastic, integration with corporate email was simple: just everything really.

We have had some cases where we needed some more functionality. However, Spiro was eager to address our concerns and has really come through on our requests.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you Joshua! We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping you reach more customers, and allowing all departments to work together easily. Thank you for being a Spiro customer!

Austin I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Spiro has helped me grow my business and handle the increase in customers.

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Efficeincy, ease of use, effective systems management capabilities.

I like most about Spiro it's easy to use user interface. I can put all the relevant information about a customer in an easy-to-manage location and classify them with a great deal of specificity.

What I think could be improved is Opportunity organization. I like to sort throught my customers by accessing their "Created Date", but organizing opportunities by "Created Date" is not currently an option on Spiro.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

We're so happy to hear that Spiro is helping you grow your business! Thank you for your feedback on wanting to sort your opportunities by "create date". We plan to roll out sorting options like this in a release next month.

Kevin O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and does a great job of reminding me when I need to follow up with prospects

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More prospects entering my pipeline because I was reminded to make that 4th and 5th call. More touches equal more opportunity.

The reminders hold me accountable to follow up emails and a regimented sales cadence. I also like all my notes from past experiences with a prospect are on one page.

Other sales engagement tools have automated the email processes which saves a significant amount of time, but those other tools are also more expensive. So you get what you pay for.

Hi Kevin,
I'm pleased to let you know that we will be releasing more automated email functionality in the next month, giving users the ability to send email campaigns to a list of contacts, and track opens, etc.

Jared S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Love the App on my phone and the reminders

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The assistant and the reminders. It really keeps me on my toes, especially when travelling. The quick access is a huge bonus

I wish there was a better way to track my weekly productivity. How many calls I have made, how many time I called a specific contact and time of day.

Hi Jared,
Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. As a Spiro user, you receive an automated weekly email that show you a summary of your sales activities, including numbers of calls, emails and meetings. You can also gain valuable insight into your sales productivity by using the email assistant. Send a quick email to [email protected] asking what you have done this week, and you'll receive a summary of your progress.

6.0/10
Chris S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Organization for my sales team.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simplicity on front end. It is very easy to use and no excuse for team not to use it. We have seen an increase in sales.

For some reason I struggle with the reports. I know the data is their to help make my team more efficient.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you Chris for your review, and for being a Spiro customer! Our customer success team is always here to help you set up any reports you need to make you team more efficient. I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to schedule a time to review what reports you'd like to see.

Orly K.
Mit Google übersetzen

An easy to use CRM with the best sales reports!

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helped me uncover some deals I had forgotten about, called them, and got the business. I wasn't that familiar with running reports, so was hesitant at first to use them, but the customer support people at Spiro walked me through the reporting features and now I use them all the time.

Very easy to get up and running - the customer service team helped me import all of my contacts smoothly. I'm always on the go, so I make great use of the Email Assistant to check on my deals without having to even log into Spiro. It's great. And I love the reports - not only are they easy to use, but they are helping me discover deals that need more attention.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best CRM that I have ever used. It allows very easy and intuitive tracking of the my accounts

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increased sales and more recurring revenue from repeat customers.

Easy and intuitive input and tracking of my accounts, prospects and customer renewals so that nothing falls through the cracks.

I do not like the limited integration of the spiro mobile app when receiving a call from a customer in my spiro app who isn't saved in my personal phone book so it doesn't put the callers name into my call screen.

Eli F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great Sales CRM that provides what's needed without all the extra fluff.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple ease of use that provides for consistent engagement with perspective clients. These benefits combined with a simple learning curve allow sales teams to instantly use the platform.

No real complaints, perhaps in the future the software will expand to incorporate a pipelining tools that provides curated leads.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you for your review Eli. We're happy to hear your sales team was able to instantly use Spiro!

William R.

Catania Oils

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I seem to be more organized and i enjoy all of my communication with a given prospect in one location.

the organization of my leads and how it does not allow a lead to slip through the cracks.

I would like the reminders to be shown in a calendar format so i can tell how many reminders i have in a given day and also be able to drag and drop reminders to different days (similar to outlook calendar).

Dj W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for managing deals. literally have to think a lot less and just go.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Managing opportunities and Spiro assistant, the ease of transferring contacts is nice too. Love the Gmail plug-in and how we can export contacts into a csv.

Not fully understanding how all the data, results, and reports are tracking/compiling. Not a huge fan of the reminders, but understand how helpful they can be along the way.

Hi DJ,
Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. If you'd like to dig into the Spiro reports a little more to understand all the data, our Customer Success Team is always here to help you out!

Tim L.

Great Team

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a better understanding of the sales funnel across the company - helps in allocating resources.

Very easy to use while on the road - a great tool for all of our sales people. When used correctly it helps each person become their best.

Not that many cons - really. Coming up the learning curve always takes time. Getting our people to use and to trust it was thew biggest challenge.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping your sales reps be their best. Thank you for your review, and for being a valued Spiro customer!

Ginny C.

Spiro

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is Great! I love working with my customer service rep, they listen to our thoughts and changes and get back to me in a timely manner.

It is easy to use and to keep our accounts in order

we are now working with them to build a to-do list

Luis U.
Mit Google übersetzen

Helped organizing my client data

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Productivity rate went up.
Email blasts.
Categorized dashboard

Categorized, always modifying, helped in organizing my client database, its reminders features, emails I receive about reminders

Could use a bit more.functions, but overall its good.
A bit of color and grafix on the website could make spiro more attractive.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thanks for your positive feedback Luis! We are glad to hear that your productivity went up since using Spiro. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Mit Google übersetzen

easy to use, fairly intuitive

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Too is fairly ease to use, relatively intuitive bot service, good options for setting reminders and follow up. Nice layout and very good in terms of providing the necessities as a CRM tool.

There is limited functionality and data migration capabilities between accounts, contacts and opportunities. Would like to see history of past opportunities closed/won and area where we can keep notes regarding calls and contact details.

Adam C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have enjoyed using Spiro over the last few months. This is the best CRM I have used

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having multiple accounts, and contacts within each account I am easily able to track my communication on a daily basis. This helps me to know when I have spoken to a customer, and exactly what we discussed. The follow up prompts are automatic, and with one click, I can remind myself to call each customer frequently. Also, the reminders are emailed to me, so that I know daily what I need to do.

I like the ease of use. When I send emails or receive them, they automatically populate in my contacts profile. This makes it very easy to track our conversations. Also, it is simple to email from Spiro, allowing me to stay in one screen.

I have had a few issues with lost contacts, but the customer service team at Spiro has been very quick to help me with this.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you Adam for your review of Spiro! We are happy to hear Spiro is keeping you on top of all your deals.

Jim L.
Mit Google übersetzen

The support we've received by Erick Ruuttila has been fantastic!

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Detailed opportunity tracking with a minimal time expenditure.

The automatic entries when an email is sent or received and automatic entry when a phone call is placed.

There have been some reports which I needed, but Erick quickly and in great detail created the reports.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thanks Jim for being a Spiro customer, and for the nice review! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with the customer support you have received. Thanks again!

Greg N.

Finally A Salesperson-Friendly CRM

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a great sales management aid.

Spiro has helped me keep on top of my opportunities and to move them further through the sales cycle in less time. Add in to that the countless features that are included, especially the reporting options and you have a program that is kind of fun to use. Being in the software sales marketplace myself, it is good to work with a company that engages with its clients to ensure that the software is delivering on all of its promises.

It would be great I guess if it did all the work for me, but then I would be out of a job! So please don't let it get too smart!

Josh H.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have really enjoyed using Spiro to organize my contacts and prospects.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to organize and manage information about prospects, in a way that others in my company can access to. This shared information helps prevent missed opportunities on our end.

That it constantly reminds me to follow up with prospects, that I may otherwise fail to follow up with in a timely manner. I love the app. It's the best!

That it sometimes acts choppy when accessing on my PC through Internet Explorer. This issue does go away when using Spiro through the app though.

Hi Josh,
We're happy to hear that Spiro is helping keep you organized and following up with your prospects in a timely manner. Thanks for being a customer!

Mit Google übersetzen

Spiro is a great every day CRM tool to help keep clients and prospects organized.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The organization of the tabs makes it so I can go from my company prospects to my reminders in an easy fashion.

The app is significantly less detailed with notes that myself or my teammates have left on company.

Athena D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good and Bad. Some things we love, some things we don't.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to express my Pros and Cons of the product I've been using. I spoke on behalf of myself and my colleague, who is also using Spiro.

The App. Tracking business won and who is sending the business. Ability to connect contacts under company.

We're missing notes and some notes are duplicated under the wrong providers. It's difficult to sort a report and there are a lot of unnecessary fields in the reports. Limited reports available through the app. On certain screens, you can't use the "Tab" button to move from field to field.

Hi Athena,

Thank you for rating our customer support 5 out of 5 stars! We take pride in having a Customer Success Manager assigned to every Spiro user. I'll have your CSM reach out to set up a time to go over reports, and how they can work best for your needs.

5.0/10

Creative

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Spiro's creative approach to assistants within the platform and the users ability to set the persona. It makes the platform entertaining as well as intuitive.

Too many times when sending e-mails to the assistant the information did not translate accurately when creating prospects, etc. Usually I would have to go into Spiro and update the fields so that they were correct.

Duane V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Customer service and response to emails is second-to-none.

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Improved organization leads to more sales won and the ability to stay on top of repeat customers and track when their next shipment will need to get ordered

The ability to track every interaction with each of my customers so I can pull up the history quickly when I go to visit or call that customer.

I wish it was interfaced with Siri for voice command while I'm driving. That's the only thing I wish was improved

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

We are pleased to hear that you are winning more sales with Spiro! Thank you for your great feedback, and for being a valued customer.

Sheala T.

Spiro User Basic Review

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it helps keep me organized and that it sends reminders

There tend to be some glitches and sometimes I think that it over complicates things that c ould be simpler.