TaxJar Bewertungen

TaxJar

Umsatzsteuerberechnung, Berichterstattung und Archivierungsautomatisierung

4.9/5 (40 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

TaxJar is the ONLY way to collect state sales tax for eCommerce!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of my lifeline go to products to run my eCommerce Internet sales business. It pulls in info from Amazon, eBay and PayPal to calculate which states I owe sales tax too. I was a life saver when I went compliant regarding my FBA sales tax. Thanks TaxJar!

TaxJar has an ease of use that once you are set up, you are good to go. They make registering for states you have nexus in a breeze. I started with my home state of CA and worked with it for over a year before becoming compliant with other states that I had nexus in for Amazon FBA. As an eCommerce seller I was able to easily link to my eBay and PayPal accounts. They pull in the info needed and on a monthly basis I can see which states I have to make payment to. I easily log into the states websites and submit everything online. Such a time saver I can't even tell you. They give you step by step instructions for everything having to so with EACH and every state in the USA. Simply the best! As a solopreneur, I am my own book-keeper and accountant. I have all the info in TaxJar to make my business run regarding sales tax.

While I haven't yet used autopay, where they would do my filing, I hesitate because my sales are not great. I wish the fee was based on how much or how little one sold. I would use in a New York minute if that were the case.

Mit Google übersetzen

Calculating taxes for several states and countless municipalities is daunting, TaxJar made it easy.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Taxes can be complicated and we did have some questions along the way. TaxJar always got back to us.

It handled all aspects of our sales tax needs. We used it to manage real-time calculations so we collected the correct amounts. Then we used the TaxJar service that also files the taxes with each state. When we did have questions, they had answers. This allowed us to focus on the more important aspects of our business.

Mit Google übersetzen

Takes the pain out of paying my salestax

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Worry free tax filing and tracking.

The best thing about TaxJar is the ability to connect it to my Amazon store and it monitors all of the sales tax that needs to be submitted and filed. I also use the added service of letting TaxJar actually submit my tax return. Saves me time and frees me to do things that will help me grow my business.

I rarely even visit my TaxJar account because it is automated and there's really nothing for me to do. I do check in once in a while to make sure it's tracking everything correctly. There is no real con for me so far.

Mit Google übersetzen

Super-simple API integration to add tax handling to a web application

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy addition of tax handling to our web application.

TaxJar was very easy for us to implement, didn't require hoops and red tape to get setup, and has been foolproof for us so far. The error messages (when our input is incorrect, for example) have been clean and easy to correct. It's a great comfort knowing we don't have to worry about the tax implications of transactions -- we just submit the data to TaxJar and they tell us how much to charge. Awesome!

The API does not yet have a way to automate creation of new accounts (if you are building a framework using TaxJar for multiple clients this does add the additional step of having to require the client to create their own account).

Mit Google übersetzen

Tax Jar has solved our sales tax problems. This is the perfect solution for ecommerce companies.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saves us so much time by filing returns or manually tracking sales tax rates. Their website also has so much beneficial information on sales tax issues.

This was the easiest plug in that our IT has integrated with our Magento Website. I love that it can collect and auto-file in every state. Customer support always answers our questions quickly and accurately. The interface is user friendly.

The updates this year have solved any lacking areas we saw when we first started using Tax Jar. There are a couple of times Tax Jar has charged tax when it should have not, but the percent this has happened is less than 0.001% and the number of transactions we have seen this on has decreased each month.

Mit Google übersetzen

Saves our business time and money

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TaxJar is a great alternative to Avalara in terms of price and functionality. The service leaves something to be wanted at the lower end of the pricing scheme. Overall, it does what we need it to do.

TaxJar is a fully featured taxation product for our e-commerce business. I'm amazed that something so fully featured is available at such a low price. It integrates with our e-commerce plugin WooCommerce.

The service at the low price point is very poor. It feels like they do this intentionally to get you to upgrade.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is one of those `invisble helpers you cannot live without.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I peace of mind! All I can say.

Best support to handle sales taxes with omni channel business. Our omni channel sale tax collection is on auto pilot. It integrates flawlessly with amazon and Shopify and we haven't had any issue at all. TaxJar just does the job.

If I could rate TaxJar 10 star, I would

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer service is excellent. We find the software a critical part of our monthly and quarterly sales and use tax process. We allow TaxJar to auto file for our large volume states, saving us hours of work. We manually file our other states and TaxJar’s organization makes its incredibly easy and, in our view, a critical part of our financial work.

The depth of organization and ease of data acces.

There is nothing I can think of - TaxJar even highlights states where I might have nexus

Mit Google übersetzen

We've been using TaxJar for almost 2 years and couldn't be happier with the outstanding value

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

extremely easy to implement, use and service levels are outstanding. The product is extremely accurate - love the the automated state filings which saves tremendous time critical for a small organization.

Mit Google übersetzen

Makes calculating taxes easy!

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall great! A good, affordable price and does everything I need it to do!

Being an ecommerce craft store, I have to track taxes for all around the country. TaxJar takes the headache out of calculating sales tax. I am able to easily run reports and gather the info I need!

Nothing. Everything is automated so it makes keeping track of taxes a breeze!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great customer service and execution

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They are making calculating sales simple and efficient for my website - whereas this could be a nightmare to do manually and not a good use of my time. Their customer service has been outstanding.

I've had no issues to date with the software - we launched in August and I have had not had any challenges to report.

Nice for State Taxes

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like all of it, got the 30 day free trial. It's great to use Taxjar if you're selling online, makes managing state sales taxes for shipments easy. State sales tax is a huge pain for most businesses just because taxes are so different across states, but Taxjar makes it simple.

It integrates with Walmart, Amazon, Shopify, and most other major online sellers, makes taxes for selling multichannel very easy. The integration is fast and sends data automatically.

They could always add more channels, but Taxjar has the big channels covered.

Mit Google übersetzen

I am not familiar with state sales taxes at all, and TaxJar made it so much easier!

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can have all my states in one place and see all the statuses. I love that customer service is quick to respond and helpful to people who know nothing about state taxes such as myself.

It is difficult to navigate when you don't know much about taxes. Specifically when I try to autofile and don't owe any taxes, I have to create mock files. This is almost impossible to figure out on the platform without customer support being involved to explain.

Mit Google übersetzen

Taxjar is very easy to use taxes can be complicated but it is easy with this application

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like this application because it is easy for our clients to make sales tax payments and to integrate accounting software, it is easy and convenient

It can be a bit expensive if you are a business with thousands of transactions per month. It may be more profitable to hire someone to do it for you at that time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Relieves the stress of sale tax

Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I refer this software to my clients that pay sales tax in multiple states. It helps them calculate and remit their sales tax in a timely and accurate manner. I have multiple clients that use this software for sales tax and lodging tax and they love it!

Can become a bit pricey if you are a business with thousands of transactions per month. It may be more cost effective to hire someone to do it for you at that point.

Centralizes and Aggregates a Ton of Information

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tax Jar helps me take 10,000 orders and pulls information like zipcodes so that I can figure out exactly how much tax is owed in each individual municipality. It centralizes policy, and knows if I have a nexus in each state and how much I owe in each locality. It knows things like if shipping and giftwrapping are taxable in states. I can't imagine running my small business without it.

The interface stinks - I frequently have to have 6 or 7 tabs open at once just to fill out one state's tax return. But, I'll take function over fashion on this one.

Extremely Easy to Use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Extreme time savings. Could not conduct sales tax without this software.

Saves me days of time by automating everything that has to do with sales tax. Customer support is fast and friendly.

I would love to see more educational tips and suggestions around the individual states and difficulty levels around filing manually. There are some states where it is almost impossible to do it yourself.

Mit Google übersetzen

Your ultimate destination for sales tax management!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.9.2018

I love it!

First of all, it is super easy to enroll and use. It automatically transfers the sales tax information from my amazon.com seller central and put them on my account of TaxJar. It is easy to understand and they not only display my state's sales tax but other states too.

Second, it offers a lot of sales tax related articles and videos that you could read or watch and learn from. I like the video that tells me how to file and remit taxes and it is so easy. It saves tens of hours. I can't imagine filing it without TaxJar and what a headache it might be.

Third, the software and its site is beautifully designed and very user-friendly. They are good at it and I see this company will be more successful in future as we are having a new sales tax wave.

I wish they offer better (Cheaper) pricing.

Mit Google übersetzen

Super Easy to use, and the most important part is the accuracy.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

time, accuracy, projected cash flow of my business

Time saver, We have full confidence and trust this product, Can have reports that shows how much we pay to each state and we can plan our cash flow based on the calculation in advance.

I don't have anything to say on this one, since we start using it we notice the value in it.
MAybe the can be integrated with a accounting software and will be a lot better.

TaxJar Makes doing business online very easy with Shopify

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's simple to install and does work for me that would take a lot of time to complete.

Taxjar installed in shopify very quickly. After setting up the account on their website and configuring it is ready to go. It will collect all the tax information by state and calculate the deductions and any nexus required. The reports are easy to use and have made this task very simple. The alternative would be very manual and time consuming.

It's great, I have no complaints. I am not a chartered accountant so I can't see any detailed extras it doesn't do.

Mit Google übersetzen

TaxJar addresses a major pain point in my business and does it well.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For the amount of data that is available, the layout doesn't feel overwhelming. There are helpful tip icons for certain items that make the software easier to learn.

I think the cost for autofiling is a bit high, especially in the states which I file monthly. Perhaps a tiered pricing model?

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to Understand Reports Make Filing Sales Taxes so much Easier!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the only employee in my small business, I am tasked with every duty, including filing sales taxes in over 30 states. I have utilized AutoFile services on the 3 largest states to save myself time, and surprisingly I have been able to handle the workload of the remaining states on my own due to the simplicity of the reports provided by TaxJar.

Occasionally there is a discrepancy in the total amount of tax collected versus the expected taxes due, but I would suspect in my case that it is due to errors in Amazon's tax collecting formulas. I do wish Amazon and TaxJar could work together to get those numbers to match.

Great

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, easy to login and check status also the filing is really easy and is taking the stress off paying taxes

Confusing ways to auto file. Not clear on ways to file. Need more training videos. Some graphics aren't clear whether we are files or not. Otherwise s great program.

Great Tool for a Growing Problem for Online Sellers

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Autofile is very nice, navigation and articles/help/support through all the tax laws of each state is very useful

Though cheaper than some, still pricey. Works well with Amazon, other platforms a little less; still a lot of unanswered questions

Great customer support!!!

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sales tax is challenging, even our tax firm recommended we find a specialist for sales tax. They recommended Taxjar and I have been amazed how easy they are to work with.

Very easy to use software, and amazing customer support. I have only needed support a few times, but every time it is so easy to get ahold of them and they resolve issues very quickly.

I really like everything about Taxjar in the last year I have been using them. I would highly recommend.