Omnisend

Marketing-Automatisierung für intelligente E-Commerce-Marketers

Sortieren nach

Chetan A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

Bewertet am 4.7.2021

It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Klaviyo und Drip

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

It's the right tool for the email marketing as other tools, as we are on shopify.

Klaviyo und Sendlane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

It's the best as compared to other tools, and has the same functionalities.
Diana O.
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is Omnisend right for you?

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Jisselle B.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Omnichannel is fantastic for SMS Marketing!

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Omnisend was really good for SMS and Email Marketing. Love the reporting, love the heat map to show user cases, and A/B testing is easy to deploy.

It's really great with SMS Marketing. Automation is easy, and the metrics are very thorough. I really like the heat-map for email marketing as well, and seeing how users are engaging with the content, what they click on, what they like, etc, those learnings really help with optimizing newsletters.

Email Marketing is a little clunky. It's tough to do mobile vs. desktop versions. Things don't lock-in, and require refreshing, and redoing at times.

John B.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Promising, but still a lot of work to do.

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

Meh is the best way to describe it. I'm using a number of the features but do not have confidence I'm using it correctly or well. Getting support in a timely and sufficent manner is abysmal at best. Chat doesn't cut it for the depth of insight I'm looking for. Not nearly as resposonsive or interactice as it can and should be.

The apps integration with Shopify is what appealed most to me, and it appears to be fairly full featured. I was transitioning from MailChimp and needed a solution that offered turnkey engagment tools i.e. pop-up, automation workflows and email.

Frankly, it's not nearly as intuitive as it should be, not the tools of the help system.

Grahame D.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

a cost effective way of sending monthly newsletters and emails to our customers

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

inexpensive even on free plan you can have more contacts than many of the other email marketing systems

can be time consuming setting up contact lists for specific email campaigns

Nuno C.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Bewertet am 12.12.2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for communications

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great e-commerce email marketing software

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Omnisend has been great and has other features like messenger bot integration and integration with social media that we will be implementing in the future. 2 thumbs up.

I LOVE Omnisend. My client had to switch from mailchimp to another software for her e-commerce business, something that would integrate with Shopify, and we found omnisend. The templates are beautiful and easily changeable and editable. The interface and backend design is clean and easy to use, and we can even see who bought items from specific emails so we know what works and what doesn't. Plus it's super affordable. Definitely recommend for a small online e-commerce business.

I had a little issue changing the email and password but was able to resolve it through customer service.

Shanna S.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy To Send Emails

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

It is easy to send and customize emails to my customers

I wish there were more template options in general.

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great email marketing option

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Omnisend has been a good solution for creating emails that engage my customers. I feel it is a big upgrade from Mailchimp (who I used previously).

Omnisend is easy to set up and works smoothly. I find their templates easy to customize and creating an email always takes less time than I think it will.

I wish their templates were a bit more customizable - more fonts, more options to create totally custom content.

• Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

You're in for some billing surprises...

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Klaviyo und Drip

Andrea K.

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas.

After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions.

I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win.

The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want.

I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week.

The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price.

Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Filippo D.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it.

The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future.

To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

AWeber

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

MailChimp stopped supporting Shopify. I did not love Mailchimp anyway, the templating is awfull.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The ratio between Feature/Cost is advantageous

Antwort von Omnisend Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Filippo!
Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application.
After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows.
For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message.

Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via [email protected]

Nate P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Bewertet am 4.8.2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

ClickFunnels und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Kimberly H.

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Justin J.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

Bewertet am 21.10.2018

so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge:

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Jade A.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email service for new bloggers!

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Jess L.
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

OmniSend, is a god send!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Previous product was clunky and had a horrible interface.

Taylor S.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Remarkety

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

The price and some of the features. We find Omnisend suits us better.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.
Irina T.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space.

It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

Constant Contact, Klaviyo und Mailchimp

PRIIIIIIICE!

Constant Contact, Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Initially Price, but now I love all the features, ease of their UI and support team.
Maile U.
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I've been impressed so far

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

I'm hoping that having a reliable email marketing app will help me to send more regular emails to my customer list...and I am certain that will help my sales. So far so good.

The emails are easy to put together using their interface, and most importantly, they are beautiful. For a company like mine (selling jewelry online), that is extremely important. I am always short on time, so any software that makes marketing easier for a reasonable price is attractive to me. I've been impressed so far by Omnisend. I've tried multiple email marketing apps, and this one is my favorite to date.

I am not entirely familiar with all the ins and outs of Omnisend yet, so I don't think I can speak to any structural issues or large problems it might have. They might be there, but so far I haven't seen any. There are features I'd like to see that Omnisend doesn't yet offer, like integrating with review apps to include snippets of reviews in abandoned cart emails. But maybe they will include that at some future point.

Adebayo A.
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and efficient email tool

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Svetlana O.

Easy to use, saves time

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend is compatible with my website

much easier to use
Nick H.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email marketing software that I've used!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Constant contact did not allow me to customize automated notifications from my Shopify store.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

I chose Omnisend over staying with Constant Contact because of the vast amount of features and customizability.
Cauley S.

What a find!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.