Omnisend

Marketing-Automatisierung für intelligente E-Commerce-Marketers

Sortieren nach

Chetan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

Bewertet am 4.7.2021

It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Klaviyo und Drip

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

It's the right tool for the email marketing as other tools, as we are on shopify.

Klaviyo und Sendlane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

It's the best as compared to other tools, and has the same functionalities.
Filippo
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it.

The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future.

To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

AWeber

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

MailChimp stopped supporting Shopify. I did not love Mailchimp anyway, the templating is awfull.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The ratio between Feature/Cost is advantageous

Antwort von Omnisend Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Filippo!
Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application.
After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows.
For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message.

Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via [email protected]

Yağızcan
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Save your time with Omnisend

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

It leaves your time and energy to you with very professional and concise automatic message sets. It is an easy-to-learn user-friendly application.

Since it is very useful and functional, I have not encountered any problems so far.

Matt
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Many features

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Overall I am satisfied!

It helps us with people who sign up for our mobile app - they are added to our contact list and then receive a welcome email.

The email content builder is glitchy. Fonts, colors, etc.

Heather
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Mary Elizabeth
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Loving Omnisend

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Erika

Great email platform! Would recommend

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

WordPress

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Meryam
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Omnisend is a game changer!

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

We've tried 2 other email platforms prior to and nothing was as easy as omnisend, time is the most valuable thing to a business owner, and Omnisend simply saves me a lot of time.

We have been using Omnisend for over 2 years now, we integrated it with our shopify store and it has been a breeze. I was a beginner at email marketing and still feel like I am, but Omisend makes me feel like I can get the job done. We love the templates and the drag & drop features. Everything is fast and efficient. We also love the Automations and the ready made templates for those as well.

There's nothing I dislike about the software, I would suggest more weekly "prompts" to give us fresh ideas on what to send out in our emails, or maybe an automation refresher? Things that can be fixed or adjusted to maximize profits.

Batuhan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Ease of Use...

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

I think it can work more complicated, but first of all, there should be a great deal of innovation in the interface.

Ease of use challenged me for a longer time than I expected, I had an adaptation problem.

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

I'm very satisfied

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Very simple and easy to use application, which helps me a lot in my work

For the moment. I have nothing to say.I already recommend it to my relatives

• Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

You're in for some billing surprises...

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Klaviyo und Drip

Andrea

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas.

After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions.

I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win.

The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want.

I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week.

The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price.

Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Diana
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is Omnisend right for you?

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nikola

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders.

The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Drip und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

It was easier to set up.
Tanya

Big fan of Omnisend

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.
Nuno
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Bewertet am 12.12.2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
Nate
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Bewertet am 4.8.2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

ClickFunnels und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Kimberly

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Jonathan

Why You Should Consider Omnisend

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Omnisend lets us build our email marketing lists, automate email communications and easily design newsletters, it works very well with Shopify and while prices have increased recently it still represents good value

Great list and email design management at a price that is more than competitive compared to some of the other big players in this area. The customer service is also very good

WE have 3 ecommerce stores in different territories - when creating automations and emails it should be easier to copy existing flows and templates from one store account to another - it often feels like this was forgotten in the original build of the software. THe ability add short videos into emails would be good to

Colin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Campaign Monitor und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford
Justin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

Bewertet am 21.10.2018

so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge:

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Shubhanshu
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously.
THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries.

PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jade
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email service for new bloggers!

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Richard
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

My review

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Very good

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Yours looked better

Jess
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

OmniSend, is a god send!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Previous product was clunky and had a horrible interface.