Marker.io Bewertungen

Marker.io

Visual bug tracking tool

4.8/5 (48 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Anyone reviewing, commenting and collaborating on browser software should be using Marker.io

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A simple-to-use tool for reporting software issues and getting them into our Trello workflow.

As a small team, wearing many hats, Marker.io has really streamlined how we develop software. We use it to develop our own Saas platform RunMags.com and also when developing our own website.
We used to take screenshots with a regular snipping tool but then had to go into Trello, create a new card and then upload the screenshot. It was tedious so not all issues were reported. With Marker.io that entire process is simplified to one single move!
An additional plus is that it's 100% Chrome based so those of us who work with Chromebooks can partake in the bug reporting process.

I'd like to have the same simple tool for phones and tablets. That would really simplify reporting responsiveness issues.

Antwort von Marker.io

We actually have a mobile app connected to marker.io. You can now take screenshot of a bug in your phone or tablet and create an issue in your Jira/Trello, etc with Marker.io.

We automatically attach all the information of the device you were using when you took that screenshot.

Learn more https://marker.io/mobile or go in your dashboard to download it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent alternative to issue trackers if used with Trello.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and comes with lots of functionality like full page or desktop screenshots. Integrations to Trello, Jira and Github or just get the sharable link and paste it where needed.

A deep integration with Browserstack would be a huge win for our QA team as the developers will immediately know on which device a certain bug was captured.

Mit Google übersetzen

Marker has completely changed the way my team does bug validation

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to create cards on the fly without even having trello open is absolutely remarkable. This product has changed the way we do release management and bug testing. Not to mention I can organize to multiple boards at a single instance.

Honestly my cons for this product are few. Honestly I think you should bring back the legacy plan that my team is currently on. I have reccomend to a few small teams who would like that feature. Other than that just a few quirks with the UI. Mainly the pull direction when drawing arrows.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy way to share visual issues

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the kind of software that saves you time allowing you to focus on what really matter.

As a developer, I love that all issues reported into Jira actually come with the source URL and information about the user environment (Browser, OS, screen size, ...)

I really hope that the team at Marker.io will build the ability to edit the built-in bug reporting template

Antwort von Marker.io

We now support a custom bug report template help your colleagues & clients report bugs that fit your developers' needs.

Just go to your dashboard and you'll see this a new tab allowing you to edit your bug report template.

Mit Google übersetzen

Marker.io has been an excellent product to help us manage our software development.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am the support manager for one of the products that my company develops, and so Marker.io has made communicating things with my development team extremely simple.
- The GitHub integration means I can post new issues quickly and efficiently, vs. having to take a screenshot, mark up the screenshot, and then upload it to GitHub.
- The fact that most of our GitHub items for our repository are right there when creating an issue with Marker.io means I can create an (almost) complete issue with all the tags, assignees, and information already in the issue without having to jump to GitHub to add these things.
- All of the data it captures about my environment is helpful to my development team, so they get a clear idea of the situation.

In fact, my team has had such good success with Marker.io that another one of our products in the company now uses it as well.

The only thing I would say I dislike about the software (and I don't even really dislike this, it's just the one thing that I think is missing) is that you can't assign the issue to a project. That is the one thing that I still have to go into GitHub to do after creating and posting an issue with Marker.io.

Mit Google übersetzen

Bug reporting has never been easier since I've been using Marker !!

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before Marker, it was very difficult to explain a bug to my development team. I had to take print screens, then send by email, explain in the email the bug, etc. Thanks to Marker, it became very easy! all done in <10 seconds!

It would really be nice if the team could add video recording as a new feature to capture more dynamic bugs

Mit Google übersetzen

Reporting GitHub issues is now a pleasure

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Win time and be loved by your dev team.

As an account manager, I'm constantly in touch with our customer who report improvements ideas and small bugs. Marker.io makes is easy for me to log that for our development team

A desktop application to capture feedback outside of the browser window would be awesome, especially for desktop-based apps.

Mit Google übersetzen

We found it easy to start using marker.io and now it's an important part of our QA process.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Collecting product feedback and logging bugs visually with marker.io and a trello integration has proven to be really useful for the team. It is especially useful gathering feedback from business users on the team who may not have experience communicating about product features or bugs; the ability to mark up a screenshot removes the ambiguity that usually arises in these flows. The light-weight, visual and integrated nature of marker.io is perfect for our team.

Mit Google übersetzen

Premium capture and annotate tool built for Agencies

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Marker.io makes it easy for our clients, project managers, QA and designers to report bugs and issues to our development team via Trello and other support services we employ.

If Marker.io could grab the content of the console log, that would be awesome. Also, really looking forward to having access the Browserstack integration!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to capture and send to slack!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integrates with Slack to make project QA a breeze. Marking up screenshots for client support saves so much time.

No current way to capture a hover or dropdown effect. This is available with some desktop applications that allow you to delay the capture for a few seconds so you can click or hover over an element.

Perfect for QA & product feedback

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product saves us so much time, I recommend it daily to users!

Marker.io is a key tool for our development team. I love how they completely reinvented bug tracking via deep integrations.

The ability to record video is the one feature that I miss the most as sometimes bugs are easier to explain with a short Gifs

Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive way for clients to report feedback into Trello

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Trello integration is really the best part about Marker.io. Our clients and team mates use it all the time to report website issues into Trello

I wished it would be easier for clients to get started. The customer success team told me that this was something they were working on.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best & first bug reporting app to be adopted across all departments

Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Creating bug reports really easy and in a consistent manner across the whole company.

It's ease of use and simplicity. - While we started using this with Trello, we have switch to Productboard for our main PM-tool. - No problem for Marker - It's just send the bug report/screenshot to the inbox-email instead

It' limited to the browser only. We sometimes need to capture stuff outside the browser. - And video recording would be a big plus as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Super simple way to report web app issues to my team

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved a bunch of time and it was a really easy setup with the Chrome (and now Firefox) extension.

GitHub integration was the big winner for me. As soon as I spot a bug in our web app, I report a GitHub issue without having to log into the GitHub interface. It's a big time-saver for me.

I'd love for the ability to create and edit different bug report templates for separate GitHub repositories. This would be really helpful and save me even more time :)

Reduced our QA process time by 60%

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Marker.io is all about reducing the number of steps and it has helped us reduce our QA process time by more than 60%.

Can't wait for the Browserstack integration to get out of beta so that all issues reported via Marker.io will include the meta data of the Browserstack device

It just works perfectly!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use visual tool. I use it all the time to explain things to customers or to create documentation for our knowledge base.

I would like to be able to capture screenshot outside of webpages.

A Mac app would be a great improvement!

Huge time saver!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

t's really impressive! I had tried hundreds of similar tools and no one compares with Marker.io. Huge improvement to my workflow.

Maybe the only thing would be the ability to capture the console logs when I report a bug.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple way to share product feedback

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use...screenshot commenting, integration with Trello, daily usage

I initially signed up for the Jira integration but the Marker.io is much more than that. I use Marker.io as soon as I need to get a point across

I think the pricing is a bit steep, especially for small teams but once you've started using it, it's hard to stop paying.

Mit Google übersetzen

Using marker.io alongside Trello for project managements has streamlined our bug tracking

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how simple it is to create a screenshot, markup the image to point out the issue and the fact that it supplies additional information such as the users browser version, resolution etc.

It was a bit difficult to figure out how to delete screenshots at first, besides that its done everything I've needed it to!

Mit Google übersetzen

Gets the job done and saves time!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes reporting issues vastly simpler and more consistent

Easy visual capture enriched with critical environmental details
Encourages consistency, but allows for flexible and fast reporting
Integrates with backend project management systems

No option to set up integrations at the company level - leaves the integration up to each user
Lacks workflow sophistication - integration with backend systems can feel very open-ended

Antwort von Marker.io

We now allow you to set up an integration on a company level. This way, your team members don't have to sync their own account. It's super fast to onboard your whole team or clients if you're an agency!

Could you send me an email at [email protected] so we can enable that on your account?

Mit Google übersetzen

Seamless bug reporting experience. Simple and easy on the eye.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really enjoy the user experience and how it has reduced many of the unnecessary steps and friction when providing feedback or reporting bugs.

For the moment, you can only take screenshots. I hope one day I'll be able to take videos as my job sometimes requires showing more than a snapshot.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use marker io on a daily basis. It has definitely made posting github issues easier

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The github/ slack integration is by far the most useful portion. Being able to directly create github issues had improved our efficiency

Not being able to add github labels. The github repo list can be slow -ish to load. I wish there was improved slack integration

Mit Google übersetzen

Sharing visual feedback feels like a breeze!

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support team is really good and they have promised a few key features that they have delievered so I don't have much to say.

Whenever I want to share something visual to a team mate or a customer, I use Marker.io. But the best part is how easy it is to create GitHub issues.

Mit Google übersetzen

Marker.io has streamlined our bug and issue reporting process with our customer-facing teams.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Streamlined bug reporting.

Integration with Trello, which allowed us to continue using Trello and avoiding a company-wide shift to a new solution because of our challenges with bug and issue reporting. Also, the information that is provided with each ticket - browser, OS, links, etc - was a huge win for our engineering team.

I'd like the bug report template to be available by default. Also, when capturing screens, it does not capture overlays, which requires us to take additional screenshots from some tickets and add them to the Trello card.

Mit Google übersetzen

Trello cards on vitamins!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes my life easier when I have to share/comment/brainstorm on any web product.

The interface and user experience is really great but most importantly I like how easy it is to create Trello cards that our development team can easily understand.

It would be amazing if when reporting an issue with Marker.io, the reporter could attach the logs from the console.