Timedox Bewertungen

Timedox

Time clock, fingerprint biometrics, time and attendance

4.7/5 (9 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Currently the best time attendance solution I have ever seen

Bewertet am 17.2.2018

Time and cost efficient

Mature product, Highly customizable & Manageable state of the art in term of software and hardware. This solution has cover all our needs and much more recommended for anyone looking for a very fast and intuitive deployment, fetching various reports, manage user policies and much more.

Timedox has pretty much all the features one would need for proper automated management of users. Although there are many reports available on the web version, I would like to see more reports available on mobile devices.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple and good product, very easy to install and use

just the time reports.

It is simple - almost plug and play. very easy to use. you get what you pay for - no less, no more.

some sophisticated timing models are still under development, although probably done by now. other than that - no surprises.

Mit Google übersetzen

I really engjoy the reports created by the system

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We cut of the payroll cost by prventing the buddy punching

We are happy with the reports created by the system, the rounding works perfect, we found the system very easy to use and install.

We do not like the fact that we can not export the data directly to the employees by email.
Once a week i must check and see who forgot to punch in or out and fix the errors by my self.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use system, users love it and it makes my life easy as a managing administrator

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy setup, easy to use, reliable, great reports, amazing customer service. Highly recommend to any company looking to upgrade it's time clock system.

Antwort von Timedox

Mit Google übersetzen

A very simple to use device. Helps me manage my employees time very efficiently.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First, it saves me precious time.
I can get a log of all my employees to a rather simple excel form. The best part of it, you get a log of all these employees that entered but didn't exit. It saves time to search for that, especially when you have many employees.

not worth the aggrivation

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

my experience with timedox was stressful and extremely dissapointing. i cannot reliably record the hours my employees are working with this software and it has caused more grief than help. as a small business owner, this is very discouraging and i cannot reccomend this product to anyone.

in my opinion, based upon the 6 months i have been using this software i cannot give any positive feedback because it does not operate as advertised. hours don't always record, i can NEVER see clock out times in excel unless i print the pages. im honestly suprised to see so many great reviews on this site.

reports are rarely correct, sometimes never reports at all. setup was difficult. took 2 weeks of conversations with tech support to finally get it to record data, even after a replacement hardware upgrade the software still fails to properly record sign ins and sign outs.

1.0/10

5 Stars and so much more

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.10.2018

great customer support
great team
awesome price

So, after two months I can say that Timedox really saved me tones of money, I personally really like the Tandem pro device.
Easy to install, great support with real human behind the phone.
the main reason that I decided to purchase this device is because it have a fingerprint feature which is super great!
So thank you Timedox for your awesome time clock for employees and specially for small businesses like me .

I didn't find any cons yet :)
if I will find something I'll update this post

Mit Google übersetzen

Best time clock seen in ages. Easy to setup. good reports. Great price

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Save time in getting all the work around time sheets

Easy setup. Splendid support. I get reports clear and easy. Saved me time. Timedox is responsive and can provide more features as I see ir.

Antwort von Timedox

Mit Google übersetzen

We do have 4 locations , using Timedox web solution made our time keeping and payroll process easy

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The central web reports and the fact that we do not need to enroll employees on each device separately

The fact that the system doesn't support landline phone reporting, so employees have to use their mobile phone instead.