Timedox Bewertungen

Timedox

Time clock, fingerprint biometrics, time and attendance

4.2/5 (12 Bewertungen)

Horrible Startup Experience

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not much, yet. Nowhere on the website does it mention that you have to use the keys on the device to enter in the employee names. You add them the old way you used to have to text before smart phones. It wasn't until I was on the phone with tech support that I found out adding employees from my laptop is only available with the more expensive subscription service time clocks.

Scheduled a setup support call through their website and no one called. Called them and they couldn't help at the time, but wanted to schedule the setup for a few hours later. No one called. Called them back again and the customer support guy got me to a certain point, put me on hold for a few minutes, and then forgot where we were in the process, thus having to start over again. I could tell through his voice and attitude that he had something else he wanted to be doing. The product might turn out to be good, but I can't recommend based on severe lack of customer service.

Hello
Thank you for your feedback.
Starting with the names. It is made for your convince so you can type the names on the software and do not need to add them on the Time Clock. So actually adding the names on the old way it is only an option.
The only call we do see from your side is about the login credentials and that you can not connect the device to your WiFi. both solved for you. Both on the Mar 4th. same day of your review.
We will be happy to keep and assist you until your full satisfaction. please give us a call.

0.0/10

If I could I would go back to paper timesheets

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Timedox is disappointing. I really wanted this to work for us and it doesn't.

The price was within our budget as a non profit agency. I also liked the bio metric fingerprint option which made the clock more ADA compliant. It was also very easy to set up.

Initially, I thought it was a great product. The time clocks(we have two locations) seemed to work without interruption but once I learned the system, I realized its flaws quickly.
1. You need the Timedox team to customize the platform. For example, we created a ticket in December of 2018 to add codes such as FMLA, UPFMLA to the absence reason and we are still waiting for it to be completed.
2. Customer service is poor. I have completed tickets, called, scheduled times to have a representative call and nothing has improved our experience. Either you are referred to the tech team and then a ticket is created to only sit in the queue and never be addressed or you are told someone will call you and they don't.
3. Lack of transparency- It is impossible to speak to anyone other than the tech team or sales. You cannot reach someone with authority to address issues or concerns.
4. Functions- the reports are elementary and not detailed. You cannot schedule absences for multiple days so if you have someone out on FMLA you have to manually enter each day.
5. ACCOUNTABILITY AND ACCURACY- both of our time clocks are 1.5 minutes behind the world clock meaning employees have been inaccurately written up based on our late policy and they weren't really late.

Hello

Thank you so much for honest reply.
We love each of your comment even not happy with it. We will do what ever it takes to improve our self.
I personally checked the review and you are 100% right. unfortunately all you said is right.
We will take care internally of your remarks and be in touch with you, to make sure that all works like you wanted.
Bruno
Timedox

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Currently the best time attendance solution I have ever seen

Bewertet am 17.2.2018

Time and cost efficient

Mature product, Highly customizable & Manageable state of the art in term of software and hardware. This solution has cover all our needs and much more recommended for anyone looking for a very fast and intuitive deployment, fetching various reports, manage user policies and much more.

Timedox has pretty much all the features one would need for proper automated management of users. Although there are many reports available on the web version, I would like to see more reports available on mobile devices.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple and good product, very easy to install and use

just the time reports.

It is simple - almost plug and play. very easy to use. you get what you pay for - no less, no more.

some sophisticated timing models are still under development, although probably done by now. other than that - no surprises.

not worth the aggrivation

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

my experience with timedox was stressful and extremely dissapointing. i cannot reliably record the hours my employees are working with this software and it has caused more grief than help. as a small business owner, this is very discouraging and i cannot reccomend this product to anyone.

in my opinion, based upon the 6 months i have been using this software i cannot give any positive feedback because it does not operate as advertised. hours don't always record, i can NEVER see clock out times in excel unless i print the pages. im honestly suprised to see so many great reviews on this site.

reports are rarely correct, sometimes never reports at all. setup was difficult. took 2 weeks of conversations with tech support to finally get it to record data, even after a replacement hardware upgrade the software still fails to properly record sign ins and sign outs.

Hello
Please allow me to contact you, we made new platform and would like you to upgrade for free.
Please give us a call to make it work better for you.

1.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I really engjoy the reports created by the system

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We cut of the payroll cost by prventing the buddy punching

We are happy with the reports created by the system, the rounding works perfect, we found the system very easy to use and install.

We do not like the fact that we can not export the data directly to the employees by email.
Once a week i must check and see who forgot to punch in or out and fix the errors by my self.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use system, users love it and it makes my life easy as a managing administrator

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy setup, easy to use, reliable, great reports, amazing customer service. Highly recommend to any company looking to upgrade it's time clock system.

Mit Google übersetzen

A very simple to use device. Helps me manage my employees time very efficiently.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First, it saves me precious time.
I can get a log of all my employees to a rather simple excel form. The best part of it, you get a log of all these employees that entered but didn't exit. It saves time to search for that, especially when you have many employees.

5 Stars and so much more

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

great customer support
great team
awesome price

So, after two months I can say that Timedox really saved me tones of money, I personally really like the Tandem pro device.
Easy to install, great support with real human behind the phone.
the main reason that I decided to purchase this device is because it have a fingerprint feature which is super great!
So thank you Timedox for your awesome time clock for employees and specially for small businesses like me .

I didn't find any cons yet :)
if I will find something I'll update this post

Mit Google übersetzen

Best time clock seen in ages. Easy to setup. good reports. Great price

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Save time in getting all the work around time sheets

Easy setup. Splendid support. I get reports clear and easy. Saved me time. Timedox is responsive and can provide more features as I see ir.

Mit Google übersetzen

We do have 4 locations , using Timedox web solution made our time keeping and payroll process easy

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The central web reports and the fact that we do not need to enroll employees on each device separately

The fact that the system doesn't support landline phone reporting, so employees have to use their mobile phone instead.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great option for a small business

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The physical machine that accompanies this software works great and has a bunch of awesome features.

The online software is very slow and requires way to many page refreshes. Clearly this was not made by an experienced developer.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.
We want to keep improving so any feedback is a place we can study and grow.
Can you please be so kind as to tell out of the 30 unique following features what you feel is missing? https://timedox.us/software/

We never heard from our 12,000 business customers such a problem as you describe that the web software is slow. From the other hand we did not receive a support request from you or a ticket created by you about this problem. Can you share the screen with us to check why your internet connection is so slow?

Also, during the Setup consultation session, you got from our support team, we did not receive any complaint about the issue you claim now. Is it new? When it first started to appear?

Again, we want to thank you and will be happy to resolve any technical problem you have with the system and also will do our best to add a feature you feel like missing.
Please call our support team

6.0/10