atEvent Bewertungen

atEvent

Lead information scanning & qualification for events

3.9/5 (12 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

I assign my local team members to use atEvent on a daily basis.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its huge in helping us track ROI from our events. Before we relied on our attendees and what they remembered about events. A lot of times we were missing big successes because they happened a couple months later.

Its extremely easy to use. I give my teams a step-by-step walk through with the app and it takes about 2 minutes for them to know what's going on. It doesn't take up a ton of space on my phone and it ALWAYS remembers my user info. That might seem small but its big to me. The search aspect is easy, I can type in the title starting with the third word and it will still find it.

I don't like that's its not compatible with several conference lead retrieval devices. I end up purchasing theirs because we are unable to use atEvent. Assigning users to each event takes awhile. We have over 100 pages and I have to go through each page to find the contacts I need. I cannot search for events that I have created, or events that are in my specific territory. All searches shop every event that has been entered and we have 9 different people entering events.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

atEvent is a good idea that is executed with too much mediocrity and a lack of foresight.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The quick turnaround with leads and contacts from events increases our revenue stream.

We are able to get our scans quickly from events and are able to get the process moving on establishing new contacts as potential clients. It does integrate with Eloqua (sort of).

The integration is not so hot. They lack Apps so they have to establish everything with custom API and a form submit. This is very difficult to maintain. Also, a lot of the fields are not able to be ported over through the API into Eloqua, so we have to create additional fields to hold the same data we already have in other fields just to get the information to sync over. Custer service has been an issue as well. We recently experienced an error on the atEvent side that took way too long for them to diagnose. We were told it was our fault, even after providing evidence that the issue was with atEvent. They finally admitted it after we were forced to stop using their services which cost us revenue opportunities.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

atEvent is great at helping us easily capture contact information from events.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An easy way to capture contact information

It's pretty simple. Most of my teams are able to use it without any issues. I like that it has a section where you can upload a whole attendee list and check people in. That is really convenient.

I believe we have almost 2,000 users added in our atEvent account. My biggest complaint is that there is no way to search for users when I need to add them to an event. I have to go page through page until I find their name. And if I click too fast, I will mess it up and atEvent will unselect all of the people I have already chosen. It's extremely time consuming. Honestly, that's my only real complaint. If that was fixed, the star rating would be higher. But when I create SO many events, the lack of that feature is a big deal to me.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I use AtEvent when at conferences. Would like to be able to bring up AtEvent after the event

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes my job easier when prospecting

Easy to add leads when getting business cards at a conference. Our organization is then able to update our Salesforce system with the accounts and main contacts without me having to do anything.

Not able to add leads after the event because the event does not appear in the app after the event is over. Get late stragglers from the shows and want to add the business card when I get back to my office.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly application but somewhat laborious to use

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to capture images of business cards and automatically generate spreadsheet data vs having to manually input the information from each card.

Very easy and simplistic to use. Great to record the business cards at conferences either "on the fly" or at a later date.

Very cumbersome if you have several hundred business cards to scan in. Would be great if you could scan multiple business cards before having to submit

7.0/10

overall a good app

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

having the cards you scan and notes you take upload in to Salesforce so you can spark your memory when you follow up.

great image to text conversion and also great for managing multiple events. Good camera capture of business cards as well. really like how easy to find verified contacts in app.

extra steps that you have to go thru when you are in a hurry.
would like to populate quick notes catered to event

Mit Google übersetzen

The app is a great tool for events. Very easy to use during a busy time.

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was easy to integrate into our CRM so it was almost instantly that we could use it at our events. Because of the integration it also allowed our development team to receive real time lead data. Very helpful over the course of a short event.

We host about 12-15 events during the course of a year and we have many "first time" attendees. At Event allowed us generate higher quality leads than we were getting before and also cut down on the time to move the lead from event to our development team.

Some of our team used Windows phones and the app is only available on Android or IOS. While it worked great for the Android users we were either sharing phones or the Windows folks were not using the app.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use AtEvent to keep track of the candidates that I meet at job fairs and networking events.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great candidate/client control, makes it easy to follow-up and stay in touch with a large number of people.

I enjoy the functionality that AtEvent provides: being able to quickly and easily capture the contact information of candidates and clients from their resume or business card is vital to ensuring proper follow-up. Being able to have a digital copy of this information prevents losing resumes or letting things slip through the cracks.

I haven't noticed any specific downsides regarding the software - it seems to be appropriate for the task and is simple and streamlined.

Mit Google übersetzen

Didn't work phenomenally but well enough

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If it worked just a little bit quicker to get contact information in then it would be a game changer for trade shows/conferences

Scanned business cards really well and connects to salesforce

Takes too long at a trade show to get things in on the fly, doesn't really help you on the spot.

6.0/10

Powerful and efficient

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Huge time saver. Love it! Very pleased with the ease of use. Saves a ton of time.

Great tool to help maximize leads. Far, far, far superior to our old way of collection cards. Don't know how we did it before.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good for certain events but not for others

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The functionality was strong, at least everything you would need to invite folks. There were many customizable options for me.

I wasn't the biggest fan of this event management software. The functionality was decent but it wasn't very intuitive and took more than 20 minutes to set up my event.

Antwort von atEvent

Thank you for your feedback. We've been hard at work re-designing the entire atEvent user experience from ground up with a big focus on ease of use, speed, and enhanced analytics. We'll be launching the Beta soon.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, Much better option than typical trade show software

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once the trade show API is loaded, and the trade show is over, it's almost instantaneous to get our leads.

We don't need each rep to have their own login. I'd rather have a company wide login for all the app installs. We've had problems on site needing to log into the desktop site to get them access to the app.