Birdeye

John Regan
John Regan
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love...

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Reputation

Warum Birdeye gewählt wurde

they would NOT intergrate with our software and were slow to respond to emails and concerns

Reputation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdeye

discount with co op and also you have great reviews and internet feedback
Mark

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Warum Birdeye gewählt wurde

The functionality of JTurner's reputation platform is years behind. While a great source for data/research, it's not the best tool to use for this service. Luckily, I was able to identify that as an issue within weeks of entering my role.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdeye

While both products serve their certain purposes, Birdeye's consistent growth of their service/platform and connectivity to other things made it an easy decision. Truthfully, all of these platforms are nods away from being the "same thing" but Birdeye sticks out because of the support you get along the way.
kyle
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF THERE CONTRACT!!! YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE ME

Bewertet am 12.3.2020

It was a good service but there contract is made to keep you stuck year after year. Good luck ever getting out of it.

So sad because they actually have a decent platform but we have tried on multiple occasions to cancel our membership because our new system has a similar feature that took the place of this. We have called, emailed, etc and our Rep doesn't call us back once he knows we are trying to cancel. Then magically when he finally calls us back he informs us that we just missed the cut off to cancel and were stuck for another year. Another $4200 down the drain. Don't take my word for it, take all the rest of people who have met the same fates word for it by reading all other negative reviews online. Sad when any company who is supposedly doing legitimate business has to trap you with this auto renewal and then claim its our fault for not canceling in time. Now they are saying I cant do anything until September again even though we have tried multiple times to cancel this.

You can never get out of your contract that supposedly you are suppose to be able to after the first year. The Rep knew we were trying to cancel but yet finally got a hold of us after the "cut off" date that auto renews us. I cant believe when you have been a loyal customer for 3 plus years they still feel the need to trap you into this. I understand the first year but after many years to trap you like this is horrible business practices. I dont want any money back, all I want is to be done. It served its purpose but now Im done but they claim Im stuck until September but Im not even allowed to put in a future cancellation request. No I have to go through the whole year and try all over again to get a hold of them in there slim cancellation window and Im sure they will magically avoid our call and then magically not call us back until after its to late. My advice to anyone is find a company to do this same thing for you that doesnt have this fine print auto-renewal because you will stuck just like I am.

Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times.
More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Grade.us und Podium

Warum Birdeye gewählt wurde

Nearby Now lacked the ability to automate on a number of platforms. It also did not offer the variety of customizations that Birdeye does. Our company wanted to focus more on earning third-party reviews, whereas Nearby Now focused more so on earning first-party reviews on their platform first which we do not find as valuable as Google and Facebook.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdeye

It offered the most for what we were looking for in a product: customization, multiple methods to generate reviews on, focus on 3rd party review generation, cost-effective, and automation.
Colin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Effective tool to boost your online reviews and keep customers happy

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

Overall, my experience with Birdeye has been very positive. The ability to build campaigns with templates and automate the sends has been a game-changer for us. I can't argue with the results on the review side of things. There are still some features we haven't utilized yet, like CRM integration.

The ability to direct customers to multiple review sites has allowed us to target key review platforms and have an immediate impact. We have been piloting Birdeye for one of our office locations and the results have been amazing. So far, in about 7 months, we have increased our Google reviews +110%, Facebook +68% and BBB +260%. I've also run some preliminary numbers on impact of organic search traffic and early indications suggest that Birdeye has given us at least a 5-10% boost in "discovery" searches on our GMB page. The ease of use of this software has been great. The automations have freed up time to focus on other things. The webchat has also been a very effective tool to get ahead of potential issues and keep customers happy, or at least prevent them from getting overly upset. That's been an added bonus for sure. The website review widget is a nice feature - putting our growing / positive online reputation on prominent display when our customers visit our website.

I would like some more integration with google analytics. We do get some spam that comes through the web chat - not an unusual amount, but it is a bit annoying and seems to come in waves.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdeye

the fact that it could do webchat and referral automation was what put me over the edge

Antwort von Birdeye

We love all of the results you provided from the impact of Birdeye! AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing, Colin. We are looking forward to your continued success. :)

Steve
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

All Spin No Substance

Bewertet am 13.12.2023

All Spin - Brokers steer clearWe are a mortgage brokerage in Australia who were sold on this by slick sales staff who constantly bad mouthed their competitors. The product is not fit for purpose, after sales support is deplorable, people don't respond, completely disregard or ignore question or concers and even address you by the wrong name. We are seeking a refund as this product is not fit for purpose and has not delivered as promised, and have been completely ignored. We will be making official complaints with Australian authorities should things not improve within the week.

Awful after sales service and rude operators who don't know what they are doing

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Steve, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the software and support team, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please share your account details with me directly at [email protected], so I can investigate and assist you promptly.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Support is key and Birdeye gets that.

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

I had a ridiculous stack of software before Birdeye. Now I manage all my clients in one easy to use dashboard.

The only software company that didnt hand me off to another account executive once they onboarded me.

As much as I love the UI. They could open it up a bit more for customizations

Thryv und Yext

Warum Birdeye gewählt wurde

Cost, complete software, support and simplified services.

Thryv, Airtable, Reputation und Yext

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdeye

Cost, the ability to turn on and off features and the amazing support and follow up I got during the sales process
Michelle
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye keeps us present on social media.

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Birdeye helps drive potential clients to our website and social media.

Birdeye helps drive potential clients to our website and social media.

I like Birdeye. It has many options to help direct and manage multiple social media sites; and it’s user-friendly. It also offers options for auto-reply and auto-populate. This feature helps streamline the process when replying to client reviews, comments, and inquiries.

Nothing at the present time that is least helpful when utilizing Birdeye.

Yext und Podium

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdeye

ease of using , user-friendly, professionalism and availbility of Birdeye support staff

Antwort von Birdeye

Thanks for the great review!

Samantha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye: The Obvious Choice

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who was looking to grow their business online. 10/10

My favorite part about this software is how user-friendly it is. We work with small businesses and help them gain reviews, and it is so easy walking them through the system. Not only is it user-friendly but it is visually appealing when you are using the software, or even receiving a request from the system.

I would like to see more opportunities with integration, and more hands-on help with solving issues when it comes to integrating.

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your recommendation! If you ever need assistance, you can contact our support team at [email protected]. So happy the platform has been easy to use and that you find it visually appealing!

Tim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greatly increased our online reviews!

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdeye

I liked the ease of use and the pricing was right for us at the time.

Antwort von Birdeye

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Thad

Good product, but flawed

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

The support team really wants to do a good job and can make up for the product's shortcomings. Issues pop up, naturally, as we come across unique instances, etc., and our Account Manager is great about working with us on finding resolutions.

Birdeye's ability to integrate with a wide variety of patient management systems (PMS) for review generation is exceptional and sets this product apart from anything else we can find. Our clients use a wide variety of PMSs, and Birdeye integrates with nearly all of them. If they don't they'll work on finding a solution to bring automation to the system.

We have a large number of clients that use this system and during the sales process we were told that all we needed to do was provide a CSV of their names & locations, and the onboarding team would handle it. Unfortunately, that was not the case. We had to manually configure a profile for each of our clients.

Also, the continually cross market to existing clients. For example, we have a client that has multiple locations. Most of the locations are managed through our Birdeye account, while one location has it's own Birdeye account not tied to us. The manager of that one location continues to receive messages from Birdeye saying that they really should bring the other locations onboard and also says that nothing is being done with the locations we manage. Every time they send a message we request that Birdeye flag that the other locations are in our account - for some reason they won't. It's been a major issue for some of our larger clients with multiple locations spread across different Birdeye accounts.

Grade.us

Warum Birdeye gewählt wurde

Birdeye's integration with our client's patient management systems was a game changer.

Yext und Grade.us

Antwort von Birdeye

Amazing, thorough feedback, Thad! We are looking into your feedback and our team will be on top of enhancing the features for our customer's continued success. Thank you for the awareness and for being a wonderful Birdeye partner!

Ashley
  • Branche: Versicherung

Amazing Service!

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye takes the work out of asking for reviews

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Birdeye has a strong customer relations team. They genuinely seek to provide optimal service. They are caring and will resolve any concerns.

We use Birdeye for a multi-doctor practice. The reviews are sent to our patients after they leave our office. I check the dashboard regularly and respond to received reviews. The dashboard is easy to use.
One feature that I appreciate is that each review states which location the patient was seen at and which doctor saw the patient.
I can also "add a tag" with the name of the doctor that referred our patient to our practice.

If I am looking for a review to use for a radio ad or in a marketing piece, I can search the reviews by doctor, location, procedure done, or key words.

On a side note, we have a contest each month in our office of which doctor and team received the most reviews for the month! This encourages our team members to provide the highest quality of service to our patients and they also remind the patient that they are getting a review request and to please fill it out.

Years ago, when we first joined there were glitches in the software and the review requests would not send out. I could always tell because I would stop receiving reviews.

Antwort von Birdeye

Amazing success story, Kim! We love hearing how Birdeye has helped your practice. The monthly contest sounds so fun! What a great way to keep your team engaged and on top of things! Thanks for sharing. :)

Janai

Great Product

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Christian
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent consumer facing experience.

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Overall, we are very happy with what Birdeye offers.

Overall, we are very happy with what Birdeye offers.

We use Birdeye to collect and manage Google and Facebook reviews of our product. We are impressed with the consumer-facing side of Birdeye. The automation of texting and emailing customers to request reviews is great. What we like the best is the way that the emails and text messages look when a customer receives them. The buttons are large and clear. The interface is easy to for the customer to use, and the process of writing a Facebook or Google review is really seamless and fast. Birdeye has helped us gather lots of reviews for Strong Cell. The best part of Birdeye is how the customer-facing interface handles negative feedback. When Birdeye presents the review request to the consumer, the button for Facebook and the button for Google are in blue, then at the bottom of the screen is a red button that requests negative feedback. When a customer clicks the red button, they are able to send our customer service team a message directly, giving us the opportunity to address their complaint, make it right, and provide a quality customer service experience. Meanwhile, arbitrating the potential negative review. This is fantastic.

The Shopify integration is not native. It is facilitated through Zapier. I prefer a native integration. Additionally, we feel limited in the widget options for displaying reviews on our site.

Antwort von Birdeye

Thanks for taking the time to leave us thorough feedback. We appreciate you choosing Birdeye!

Helene
Helene
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Birdeye makes it easy to keep reviews in one place

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Because it is complicated for field service specialists to constantly check checks, Birdeye's perspective is very valuable. The busier the group of guys is, the less likely they will be to be slow to ask for a check, because Birdeye makes it easier for the specialists as they deliver what is required. Also, remembering passwords and browsing several different websites is equally or more difficult than remembering reviews. If a review has a score of less than 5, I want you to be able to get started immediately. Birdeye brings everything together in one accessible place plus it tells me about new releases. We have recently become registered with Birdeye, however, we can already see a distinction.

This program is really easy to learn and has provided a knowledge base, plus contact with the user if you want further assistance. It is hygienic, clear and easy to use. It brings all your notes together in one easy to find place. In addition to integrating with our field program for requesting repairs, it can be linked to the company's website and can be fully customized with company branding to match the look and feel of the website. It happens automatically every day and they will ask the customer a question twice more, waiting two days between requests. Repetition increases the percentage of the customer making the critique, however, they do not aggravate the customer.

Perhaps because we are novices at Birdeye, I don't care about their software problems. Everything works as it should.

Antwort von Birdeye

Thank for leaving Birdeye a review.We appreciate your business and support!

Guiga
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye helped us expand our reviews and services!!

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

I love Birdeye and their customer service! When I reach a wall, they call meRight away and they are always so polite and their knowledge is huge!!

Since we got Birdeye, our google reviews went from 46 to almost 1000 in less than 1 year!!! We LOVE IT!! The ability to text patients, confirm appointments via text etc… changed our practice to the better and saved us hours on the phones!!

I I would like the address book to have more fields so we could search lists according to what we are looking to text….

Square Point of Sale

How easy it is to use

Antwort von Birdeye

Amazing results! Thanks for sharing, Guiga! We love to hear you are enjoying Birdeye Appointments!

Marah
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for gaining a head start on the competition by better understanding customer requirements

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Using Birdeye's powerful tools has given us greater ability to track feedback from our customers as well as our competitors. It made the process of reviewing multiple comments more efficient, allowing us to adjust our marketing strategies to fit actual customer interests, which increased customer confidence in our products and helped us gain customer loyalty. neo.

Birdeye's ability to consolidate feedback about our brand from different channels into one easy-to-navigate interface is a huge plus for us; Being able to see all comments in one place, in a way that is easy to understand and categorize, allows us to better understand our customers' needs and adjust our marketing tactics accordingly. It was great to be able to automate alerts for the many people who need to be aware of reviews and enhance the speed with which they can be responded to.

Birdeye has a great support team, which is helpful because they show us how to use the features and carry out instructions appropriately.

Antwort von Birdeye

Thanks for your detailed feedback and sharing your success story with us!

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye: A one stop shop

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

Birdeye has been great and has brought value to my clients and my company. They continue to evolve and stay up to date with the needs of the ever changing digital marketing world.

I like the review request campaigns. I like creating different templates and customizing settings. I like that I can view contact journeys and see how my clients interacted with the review request.

Looking forward to more reporting features. These should be fully customizable, schedulable and savable.

Broadly und Podium

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Alex! You have the right idea! We love that Birdeye is customizable and always evolving and catering to our customer needs! Thank you for your feedback!

Ian
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page.

Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

Antwort von Birdeye

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Lisa

Multifaceted Solution for Digital Customer Engagement

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Birdeye is an efficient, comprehensive solution for businesses seeking to streamline their online customer engagement. Their versatile chatbot seamlessly blends into any website, facilitating smooth user interactions. The intuitive dashboard presents a clear, central hub for tracking all customer correspondence, making Birdeye an effective choice for businesses keen on advancing their digital customer service front. We have seen great benefit from using Birdeye.

What I appreciate most about Birdeye is its robustness as a communication platform. The chatbot engages visitors effectively, providing them instant, personalized responses, while the dashboard gives us a panoramic view of all customer interactions. This ability to combine engagement and tracking into a unified interface results in a remarkable increase in efficiency, allowing us to respond quicker and more precisely to our clientele's needs.

On the slight downside, Birdeye’s comprehensive nature may initially come off as overwhelming. Its multiple features demand a certain learning curve, which may be time-consuming for newcomers. Further, occasional lags in the chatbot responses can sometimes compromise real-time customer engagement. A bit of refining to the software's speed and user interface could enhance the overall user experience, making Birdeye an even more formidable force in the online customer engagement realm.

Jennifer

Easy Review Capturing!

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

The BirdEye tool makes it so easy for the reviewer to quickly and easily write 5-star reviews!

No con. But I would love a social media post scheduling tool through The BirdEye Platform

Antwort von Birdeye

Awesome, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing how seamless the platform is to ask for reviews. :)

Deborah
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good for reputation management

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

For overall reputation management Birdeye is great, when review requests are sent out. I feel like sometimes this is hit or miss. It's like when we get closer to renewal time we start to get reviews but in the midyear it drys up and we get nothing.

I like that it allows us to request and receive reviews for Google, we also get text messaging through the app with Birdeye but we have to physically generate the messages.

We can not get any automated text message reminders through Birdeye, we want a service provider for this service. There are other features but they are at an additional cost. Also one of the Birdeye employees was badgering me to sign a two year contract instead of our usual one year contract. And he charged my credit card for additional fees as well without my knowledge.

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Deborah, we appreciate your feedback. If you are ever having any concerns or facing any issues please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can take care of your needs immediately. Thanks for choosing Birdeye!

Richard

Birdeye to the Rescue

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Birdeye's like that trusty pickup truck that never lets you down. Sure, it might take a minute to figure out all the bells and whistles, but once you do, it's a smooth ride down the digital highway. With chatbots, live chats, customer reviews, we get all that we need. Our company has benefitted greatly when it comes to using Birdeye.

Birdeye shines when it comes to customer engagement. The chatbot and review generation tools have dramatically enhanced our interaction with customers. Plus, the dashboard offers a clean and organized view of all customer messages, a real plus. There are several pluses we've experienced so far.

The user interface is not exactly user-friendly, especially at the beginning. It can feel a bit like walking through a new city with no map or guide. However, with a bit of time and patience, you'll learn your way around. In addition, the customer support is Grade A so they helped us.

Jeff
Jeff
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.