UXPressia Bewertungen

UXPressia

Online-Erstellung von Customer-Journey-Übersichten, Personas und Impact Maps.

5/5 (29 Bewertungen)
Shai Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

Flawless customer experience and a great product!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

UXPRESSIA has helped me produce a living breathing Customer Journey Maps along with Persona profiles and Impact maps for clients in a quick and efficient way.

Anyone who's ever had to put such documents together knows how hard it is to create them from scratch, keep them in a centralized location and allow for multiple people to view and edit them. UXPRESSIA solved this with their tool.

This WILL save you time (and money), make you more productive all while making you look highly polished in front of clients.

My clients loved this so much, that one even printed a 5ft by 4ft version of their own customer journey map created with UXPRESSIA, to hang in his office!

Thanks,​ UXPRESSIA!

UXPRESSIA offers a unique combination of great value combined with great features. The UXPRESSIA managed to combine 3 different tools into one well-integrated tool, resulting in a flawless customer experience.

I love the ability to create personas, which I can then use within my Customer Journey Map while creating an impact map which can pull info from the persona tool. All this includes the ability to share the projects with other UXPRESSIA users or allow others to see your work as well (without a UXPRESSIA subscription).

It's a whole lot of power and a whole lot of bang for your buck!

It's rare that I say this, but this product is in many ways flawless. Yes, there are new features they could add, but then again, like any software its a work in progress. The best part is this...​

Got an idea, suggestion or bug report? The UXPRESSIA team wants to hear it! And unlike many others, they actually listen!

Anya G.

Finally!! This will save your hours and make you look like a Marketing Rockstar

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing, stellar, makes me not dread the project and makes me look super polished to internal stakeholders.

For more than 15 years now I’ve been hating a huge part of my job - building out customer personas and journeys. I love the work itself but couldn’t stand spending hours in PowerPoint trying to organize the information with process charts and tables. My boss recommended UXPressia and I’m floored by how much easier it makes these tasks AND how much better the finished product looks. My executive team was wowed by the presentation and our sales team is actually using the info in their daily work. The tool is organized so well that it even helps you think through the research as your doing it. I can’t believe this thing is so cheap, I’d pay way more for the value (UXPressia people, if you’re reading this - you better legacy me into any new pricing! :)
The company is a start-up so there have been a couple times when I encountered a big or something but their in-product customer service chat is so on point that my questions are resolved in minutes.

What I liked least is that something like this isn’t available for more Product Marketing projects (can you guys please launch something for competitive analysis and battle cards).

Olga S.

My favourite application for CJMs and Personas creation and discussion

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use the app for every project and it became almost indispensable for our team. We create customer journey maps and personas while sitting in a meeting together and improve them later: in Uxpressia it's extremely simple, quick and clear. Before we had started using the app, we used a wall or a board with stickers, but they didn't live for a long time. In the app we have all our boards in one place- accesible, updated and ready to reuse.

As I said, it's my favorite app for personas and CJMs, it's fantastically easy to use, friendly designed, really mature and responsive. We always use an option of group work and sharing, they are very nice.
Also, we ofter use Impact Mapping and this feature is really ideally designed: it shows only needed info, in needed structure, in a very usable way.

Frankly speaking, I cannot find any issues with such an application. We do like it and recommend it for all teams with product-oriented approach.

Nikita E.

Best tool for CJM

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No more sticky notes falling off the wall!

Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique.

I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets).

I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together.

"Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals.

Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive and reliable; knowing future problems without having to face them yet

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been tasked to create customer journey maps, being that I have been in the customer service manager position for some time now. I am aware of how some clients think and how they would react to a certain situation. I used to create these maps with pen and paper, present them in Powerpoints, until I started using UXPressia. It is amazing how intuitive this software is. Creation of different personas to act like customers is possible, creating different impact points, situations and obstacles. The available templates are amazing as well, they all suite my needs and style.

The price is a little high for individual use. Also, it seems that integration with other software is not available.

Timofey Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

Agile Coach with solid product design focus

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Necessary toolset in one place.
Easy guiding, hints and education on usage through the UI and the blog

An awesome set of all necessary tools for the daily work of the Product Manager.
The guiding and hints and a huge number of templates make this tool an easy start for beginners. It drives learning itself and empowers faster work with the subject

A slow pace of the development :-) Authors are perfection addicted and often delay new features until they reach an ideal quality. The popularity of the product is growing and a demand for new features is growing too.

Samuel L.
Mit Google übersetzen

UXPressia is a great tool

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a student and we made some cases using Service Blueprint and customer journey map, and I've used UXPressia on my exams.

I loved everything about this tool, very easy to use!

don't have any commons on this section!

Mit Google übersetzen

Helps to design customer journeys & personas in a collaborative way

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great templates for customer journeys, online editing, storage and collaboration on maps within our company.

We can store and collaborate on customer journey maps & personas online, in a convenient template.
No other tool gave us a nice way to create complex CJMs, paper ones don't last well and can't be properly updated.
Their ready templates for CJMs are very useful as well and provide great example material.

And their support team is doing extremely well, quick to reply and helpful.

Real-time collaboration could be better, but they announced they're working on it.
I would also like a way to map UXpressia's personas to our analytics and data.

Troy A.

Great addition to my UX Toolbox

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I teach a cohort of 50 students, and we use UXPressia exclusively to help them understand Persona development and Journey Mapping customer experiences. The software is so intuitive and easy to use the students are up and running with zero ramp-up time to learn the tool. Thank you for such an awesome tool!

UXPressia is an excellent tool to add to any UX toolbox. It allows for quick iteration of several different types of documents, and even easier creation.

There really are no down sides to UXPressia.

Mit Google übersetzen

Feature-heavy, easy-to-use, quite an eye candy too

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Smooth & intuitive workflow. Synergy between features: e. g. persona's needs and frustrations displayed in impact ma, etc. Great explanations and examples, awesome copy in general both in the UI and blog. Emotion wheel in the latest version is absolutely awesome.

A bit on a pricey side if considered for infrequent individual use, otherwise no complaints whatsoever.

Ilya T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy-to-use combination of collaborative tools for building customer experience.

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First of all, I really like the process of working on CJM with my team. We tried to create Journey Maps before with excel files and it was damn tricky. Now we can even share CJMs with our customers and work on them together. Personas are useful too, mostly in combination with CJM.

No localization to my native language, I hope developers will add it soon. Sometimes there are some slow synchronizations in collaborative actions, but it doesn't affect the work process.

Filza M.

UXPressia for Designers

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I think UXPressia is a great product and I would recommend it to others.

UXPressia is a great tool to help designers create visualizations of their research and findings in the forms of personas, customer journey maps and impact maps. UXPressia allows you to easily create these visualizations by choosing custom templates geared to what you need and they go along way when trying to communicate vision to other team members.

This software is great to use but I wish that some basic functions such as deleting personas or customer journey maps are made more easily accessible. I struggled to figure out how to do it and then had to google to find the answer.

7.0/10
Risa G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very good journey software that is affordable and lightweight.

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it's magic to just SHOW people what your customers go through trying to use your product. people get it instantly. no documentation can come close to just showing a true customer journey.

they add functionality regularly and I have seen them incorporate my feedback into the product. High regards for their customer-service. Extremely stable and beautiful product. ticks all the boxes at a great price.

Features with specific cells-- options for specific cells. can't have everything!

Nicole C.

Persona and Journey Software That Kills It

Bewertet am 21.1.2019

Delightful

Controls aesthetic execution so that even ya design agnostic folks can make surprisingly beautiful personas

I have two complaints. No easy way to put lengthy personas into print ready format or export at 300dpi. Secondly, no way to change the accent color on a lot of the modules

Vitali P.

Intuitive Personas to Process Mapping

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tool is really intuitive and easy to jump right in and start creating personas and journey maps. I really like that user goals can me associated with the process and visualized on the same screen - this really helps to uncover and understand customer's pain points.

Adding emotions to each step of the process is also a great idea that was implemented in this tool as people tend to overlook where the problem lies in the bigger flows and this small feature helps quite a bit.

I just have ideas for improvements - like being able to mention/link personas anywhere in the text in any section and maybe adding a rich text editor to highlight some notes, or make lists where needed. Detailed emotion selection control is a bit overloaded and can be simplified.

Gail S.

excellent web-based package

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy setup -- no learning curve.

links person to journey map. built in images for channels and user emotions are spot-on. Journey map software organized my thoughts for me.

no cons

Kseniya K.

UXPressia for Work

Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I do love that I can easily setup a new User Journey and it will professionally! Can share with my team mattes and send URL to stakeholders. And to be honest, it's save my team time and optimize capacity

I now that the UXPressia team works hard to make designers & marketing team life easier, still some functions to be enhanced.

Raman B.

Great tool for UX designers and Product managers

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it for our customer profiling.

When working with our customers:
We build journey maps of their clients, educate stakeholders and then hand over the deliverables.

So the customer stakeholders continue working with the tool they are already familiar with. This helps greatly to create living artefacts (personas, CJMs, sometimes impact maps) compared to sharing PDFs that are never updated afterwards.

Easy to use, super customizable.

Has all needed export formats.

Has collaboration features.

No integration with CRM but it's solved by exporting assets to the needed format.

Luka R.

Great UX tool

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Usability, ease of use. This tool is doing few things, but it does them well. Options and features are clearly stated and understandable. I enjoyed creating my personas and CJM.

Maybe there should be a set of images to use inside the storyboard that could be used for the user-created phases.

Nour H.

Fantastic tool

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used it for drafting all my employees training plans in addition to change department process and I am going to use it for drafting my customer journey

easy to use and cover all business needs

Really can not think about something , it is an amazing software and I am highly recommend to any employee or manager

Best Customer Journey Mapping Tool we found

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used UXPressia to conduct our first customer journey mapping in order to find out more about our key target groups.
After quite the research we chose UXPressia because of how easy it seemed for a beginner to try and make a start.

- How easy is to add content and modify your customer journey maps
- All the little hints and tips UXPressia gives you and the way it aids the proccess

- I did use the free version, thus the cons come from having only 1 map available per account and not being able to export it, however I think this can be solved by purchasing the pro version.

Sergey G.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best tool that I ever use for creating a customer journey map, personas and impact map.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very important for our team to visualize how we can deliver an exceptional experience to our customers before start coding. And this tool totally cover all our needs.
This is easy to use product that also provides a lot of useful templates.

During the use, I did not find any things that could spoil my impression of this product. So I recommend it to all product developers who are interested in understanding their client better and want to provide a valuable product.

Good for CJM and personas

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Choosing random photos of personas )
Goog flexible blocks in CJM

Linear structure of CJM, can't build loops

Denise T.

Love this application!

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The visuals are clean and simple. It’s very customizable and I can add several categories to my user journey.

Would like more stock photos in the storyline category.

Kiryl M.

You will love it!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super easy to use interface and a lot of templates.

I used UXPressia to create some CJM and actually didn’t find any difficulties. User friendly interface.