Lucky Orange

All-in-one-Konversionsoptimierungs-Suite für Website-Inhaber

65 Softwareoptionen

Raad K.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

Bewertet am 13.4.2020

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Andrew M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Hotjar

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde

We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Crazy Egg

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange

Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you.

Chris C.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best budget heatmapping tool

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Absolutely flawless at the current price point. Lucky Orange offers just about everything you'd expect from more expensive competitors.

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there. It does everything you need, from heatmapping, mouse tracking, funnel and form analytics.
Regular email reports are incredibly helpful.

Reports load slowly and general use is pretty clunky and frustrating; there's a lot of work that could be done from a UX perspective on the platform. That being said, the tool is easy to learn, and reports are simple to understand.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review, Chris! We strive to provide a great product at an affordable cost to our customers and excited to hear we are meeting your business's needs. We appreciate your review, and happy tracking!

Danny C.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website!

Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Kevin s. O.
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly heatmap application

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

Lee B.

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

Bewertet am 27.7.2018

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

James F.
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design.
In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

Patrick M.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Solid heat-mapping and analytics tool

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

We have used the heat maps and recordings to redesign and prove out numerous page and entire website redesigns. Lucky Orange provides the factual backing to make decisions about user experience, and to verify that positive change has resulted.

Hands down, the heat-mapping and recordings. They are integral parts of our user experience efforts to see how users are interacting with various pages on our websites and other digital tools. The heat maps are great for a high level glance, and the recordings let you literally watch what specific users were doing.

The analytics are basically the same as what you will see on Google Analytics. There's just not much added value to sway you away from using Google's reporting, but there still a good bit here to keep you from absolutely having to login to both tools in many cases.

Ricky W.
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My Lucky Orange review

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

na

I love the ease of use and overall accurate analytics

only stores up to 30 days of reviews, would be nice to have at least 1 year to get a better understanding of trends

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review, Ricky! Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We also provide extended data storage plans that can store your data for up to a year, and I'm here to chat if you want to learn more. Thank you for letting us be a part of your website's journey, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

• Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great tool that is worth the price

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Great to use, gives good insights, just missing key feature we needed

Compared to its competitors, this is such an easy to use tool that delivers great value for the price. Fast to deploy and really user friendly.

AS with some competitors, it misses some CRO features that the typical user would also want - specifically adding an AB test capability. If it had that, it would be fantastic

Mouseflow und Crazy Egg

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled that you've been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights. When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking!

Sayam K.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

VWO Insights und Optimizely

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Shayne H.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately.

I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange.

2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you.

3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions.

4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study.

5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines.

6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues.

7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized.

8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings.

2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best heat mapping for the money

Bewertet am 19.9.2020

Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

Hotjar

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde

Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

Zuvor genutzte Software

VWO Testing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange

Cheaper and better.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Collin W.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with great customer platform

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Brian W.

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Kosara K.
  • Branche: Design

"Easy to use app"

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions.

Greg M.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great information

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User usage recordings are the best

Bewertet am 16.11.2019

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Marian P.

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

Yuri K.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Maria C.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to track daily traffic to my site

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

One of my favorite things about Lucky Orange is the fact that early in the morning, I get a report on the number of visits my site had the day before.

Sometimes I can't see a visitor's screen in real time. This functionality is important for understanding if some products are good visibility and attracting people's attention.

Katie R.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

A Great Snapshot Of Our Site

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

Lucky Orange's daily email updates are a great way to stay informed about traffic to our site. Their chat has allowed us to connect with consumers in real time and to provide them invaluable support and critical information, and their recordings have helped us identify performance issues on our site. Their customer service team is also incredibly responsive and helpful.

We have not experienced any significant issues while working with Lucky Orange.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for this five-star review, Katie! Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value from our daily email updates, live chat and recordings. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways that improve your website and customer experience. Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking!

Marie S.

Great for Customer Support and Tracking

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

Love - we've used it for our website for years. It was easy to set up and train team members to use.

I love the ability to connect our customers questions with a visual off their experience shopping on our website.

Interface is still a little bit dated and sometimes the admin area can be a little slow.

Nikhil G.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Want heatmaps for your ecommerce, go for lucky orange

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

It's affordable and best.

Very easy to use interface and even the funnel feature is very useful for e-commerce.

I don't see a lot of cons, but maybe adding things like angry clicks is a good idea.

Antwort von Lucky Orange Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Glad to hear you've been able to get such use from dynamic heatmaps, conversion funnels and the rest of Lucky Orange features! We love giving our users the tools to grow their businesses and improve their websites. Thanks for your feedback and happy tracking!

Akshay A.

Track Visitors to Site with Accuracy

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

I had to test a lot of softwares before I finally landed upon Lucky Orange, and it delivered everything I asked for. Using the real time statistics, I was able to revise the landing page and generate more leads( an increase of 45%).

1. Lets you track website visitors as per the region/device etc
2. The best feature of the Lucky Orange is that it records user sessions to help the marketing team understand what feature etc needs to be present where.
3. Similar to the second point, dynamic heatmaps provide data on the user movement on the screen(lets you design the webpage accordingly, A/B test CTA buttons) and so on
4. Keep tracks of conversion funnel and other metrics in real time

1. Because I had read up on the product long back and knew what I was looking for, it wasn't complicated for me. However, the website could use a bit of redesign to give it a more relaxed appeal.
2. Dashboard needs a little tweaking from UI/UX perspective