Slope Bewertungen

Slope

Project management solution for marketing and creative teams

4.5/5 (22 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Saves me HOURS of work on every project

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves me and my team so much time. We're able to create higher-quality designs because we can move faster and therefore have time for more iterations. It also helps to eliminate miscommunications with our designers because the feedback is clearly marked instead of manually having to explain which area of the asset we're referring to.

Slope makes it so easy to collaborate on creative work. Leaving feedback on designed assets is no longer a tedious task. The ability to leave annotated comments on all kinds of different files has been a godsend. It saves me hours of work on every project. The tool is very intuitive, easy and fun to use. I'm able to finish projects faster, which results in higher quality work because we actually have the time to make all of the changes we want before the deliverable is due.

I really can't think of anything I would change about Slope. They continuously roll out new features and improve the product.

Mit Google übersetzen

really great working with the Slope team, love the product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

personalized support, flexible plans, good team calendar feature, dev team is receptive to feedback and friendly to work with, Sales is supportive and works with you, new features coming out all the time

our team is in desperate need of a detailed creative brief. our creative team deals with developing landing pages for clients, among other things. we are looking for a replacement for our old creative ticket, which was very detailed -- rep is working with us on it!

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Alexia! The team here at Slope loves getting feedback from our customers, and it really helps us build a better project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are also excited to have launched a creative brief system that your team can use!

Designer friendly

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mostly happy! Very easy-useful to share my layouts and get feedbacks.
It is easy to track projects and manage the projects efficiently way.

Designer friendly layout frames.
Easy to upload or change layout /versions.
you can well organized your files-folders and design layouts.
Easy to share your clients or directors.
No need to worry about uploading sizes

Sometimes slow to upload files.
I would not prefer to see all notifications when I am 'unassign'.
I prefer to see only the notifications when I am assigned a project.

Mit Google übersetzen

A perfect platform for colleagues to easily review and debate creative.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In real-time, multiple colleagues from across departments can request edits and updates to content from our creative services team. This streamlined process is simple and intuitive, saving hours of valuable time.

Looking forward to a more robust request service that outside departments can use to request content. The value in this product, especially for the price point, is already abundant.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Travis! We love getting feedback here at Slope, and are working to make the best project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are working on improving the work request functionality so you have more tools to manage requests for content.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to learn and use.

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most about slope is the ease of access to old creative. Whenever I need to reference something it is easy to find because of how organized the system is.

My least favorite part of the software is that it does not have an app. I also dislike that comments on creative do not show up in chronological order sometimes.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Jillian! We love getting feedback here at Slope, and are working to make the best project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are working on improving the mobile experience, and making it easier to sift through comments. Look forward to that soon!

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing editing tool for teams to get a rough to a final!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everyone on the same page for which edit version we are one and having the ability to comment at specific timecode is a life saver and makes it very easy to convey where edits need to be.

The version section- it makes it so clear to everyone at what point or edit number you are on. Also love the get approval feature.

That you can not add a thumbnail at the beginning of the video- all our finals have a thumbnail when posted on Wistia.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Andrew! We've loved working with Title Source the last few years, and your feedback has helped a lot in making Slope a better tool for managing projects and video reviews.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's been really helpful for our team and we use it daily and frequently.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not having to rely on Outlook, cause Outlook is the WORST.

It keeps things very organized for us, especially cause we need a lot of feedback from a lot of different people.

It's notification system could be better. Too many emails and the notifications could also be color coordinated or something to make them more clear.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review! We love getting feedback here at Slope, and are working to make the best project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are working on improving notifications so they are more customizable, so look forward to that!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to collaborate and share work.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More visibility and transparency with the review and editing process. Helps a lot with collaboration between multiple users.

Sharing work and feedback is quick, easy and intuitive. Slope helps us communicate easily and effectively while cutting down on unnecessary email conversations.

Functionality keeps improving as new features are added. Notifications can be a bit overwhelming when receiving multiple alerts in a short period of time, but the updates are helpful for staying informed on how a project is progressing.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Theo! It's been great working with Title Source, and your feedback over the years has helped us make the product a lot better. We are working on making notifications more customizable, so look forward to that!

Mit Google übersetzen

First time using slope within a company. It's easy to use and a great way to gather feedback.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy access to feedback from peers. Ability to look back on feedback from previous versions and projects. Project management and time management. Organization of projects based on campaigns (or however you would like to organize).

The option to continuously receive feedback during each iteration is wonderful. I also get to look back at comments whenever I have projects in a similar campaign to review old feedback from peers.

Still fairly new to the software. The only complaint I had was that I couldn't upload multiple versions at once. As of today that issue has totally been resolved and you can now upload multiple versions.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review! The team here at Slope loves getting feedback from our customers, and it really helps us build a better project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are constantly adding new stuff, so keep the feedback coming!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool to have. I couldn't imagine my job without Slope.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

How straight forward it is and the functionality. You can see how far everyone is on projects, download all content, and see previous versions.

Slope does a great job of showing you how to use it, sometimes you just have to remember the little sneaky things

Mit Google übersetzen

Excited to have a PM tool here people utilize- looking forward to it becoming inter-departmental.

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, Good Deadline visibility, consolidating commenting/feedback.

Love the intuitiveness of Slope. Enjoy the visual features. Great customer service. Like that there are always new developments in the works and feedback is taken in and listened to.

I wish i could drag and drop files to upload. I don't like that hitting the back button takes me totally back outside of the project. I would love notification options (I wish to consolidate points I receive emails to review... getting too many notifications currently.)

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Jessica! The team here at Slope loves getting feedback from our customers, and it really helps us build a better project management tool for marketing and creative teams. I'm glad we were able to get drag and drop added into the product, and are revamping our email notifications so it's more streamlined.

Mit Google übersetzen

interface is not user friendly

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Visually its a clean looking program. As a designer, I'm using it to upload and edit my projects. If it could be simplified it would be so much nicer to use. As it is, it takes too much of my time navigating the program.

I cant stand all the emails. I get about 3-4 notices per individual commenter. If multiple people comment i will get the same number from EACH person... I could get 10 email for ONE round of edits. Its also not easy to find where your way around the program. It needs to be simplified.
ex: why do i have to use the "@name" when i reply to comments? etc...

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Bet, and sorry to hear you are struggling with notifications and navigation. We have made some improvements to that recently, and will make sure someone reaches out to you so we can solve those problems!

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

The Slope team is incredible. They listen to their clients are responsive to our needs.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of consolidating feedback on projects (especially video), even while contributors are traveling or working remotely. Slope's customer support is incredible. They are available for hands-on training and are open to feedback and suggestions for software improvement.

File archives can get a bit messy if naming conventions are not properly upheld by all users. Users must be fully trained on the platform and conscious about maintaining details such as adding feedback deadlines and marking items complete for the platform to be effective.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Kristin! The team here at Slope loves getting feedback from our customers, and it really helps us build a better project management tool for marketing and creative teams.

Mit Google übersetzen

Makes our production workflow automated and scaleable.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Completely comprises my team's entire workflow and post production process.

The ease of getting and giving feedback and passing videos along a distribution pipeline without cluttering up email chains or slack channels.

Since it's a new product, there are tiny little details here and there that could be improved. Such as the lack of ability to sort tasks alphabetically, by assignee, or by order of importance.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review David! We love getting feedback here at Slope, and are working to make the best project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are working on improving the ability to sort and customize tasks, so look forward to that!

Overall Good - Just Need Some Tweaks

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple layout. Easy to navigate. Pretty self-explanatory process. Decent customization and organization.

Would like to see a dedicated mobile app with push notifications. More plug-ins with CRMs, email software, and team communication software.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review! The team here at Slope loves getting feedback from our customers, and it really helps us build a better project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are also working on adding in more integrations this summer, so look forward to that!

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

so easy to use as an editor

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can request reviews of different edits and then ask for final reviews once the edit is at completion

I would like the emails to be more specific when asking for approvals or finals approval from my team leader

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Anthony! It's been great working with Title Source, and your feedback over the years has helped us make the product a lot better. We are working on making email notifications more robust, so look forward to that!

Mit Google übersetzen

It's very helpful and good project management tools.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the notification of each projects. I can assign each designer. I can see what is going on from start to finish.

The online version on the mobile is not user friendly. It will be great if we have the app for iPhone.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Wilson! We love getting feedback here at Slope, and are working to make the best project management tool for marketing and creative teams. We are working on improving the mobile experience, so it should be much easier to work in Slope on your phone soon.

Mit Google übersetzen

Works well with the team. No bad hiccups yet.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Able to comment at specific times and follow up. The team works together will with the software and things have been productive.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Peter! The team here at Slope loves getting feedback from our customers, and it really helps us build a better project management tool for marketing and creative teams.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I find it very intuitive and easy to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, organization, organization. It's much more effective to keep various teams in order using the calendar and other features than the previous post-it note system!

It does seem like there's a lack of tutorials or other instructional tidbits. Luckily, it's pretty intuitive.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review John! The team here at Slope loves getting feedback from our customers, and it really helps us build a better project management tool for marketing and creative teams. Definitely better than post-it notes. :)

nice and easy

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy to work and communicate with co workers

how its easy to get feedback from co workers, easy to find your assigment of the day without being confused

sometime the files take a while to upload, i also have to reduce the size of some files before upload cause they wont fit

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Alberto! We love getting feedback here at Slope, and are working to make the best project management tool for marketing and creative teams. Keep sending feedback, we love it!

Mit Google übersetzen

This software has been good for feedback in many different ways

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Communication from our client is vital to our success

Mouse over numbered notes on the video are very helpful. The feedback from customer support seems to be speedy and very helpful

No thumbnail options, the client wants to see this before it goes live so why don't you have this implimented

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Ryan! It's been great working with you, and your feedback over the years has helped us make Slope a lot better for marketing and creative teams.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fairly easy to use and it is a helpful tool.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I loved having the ability to quickly send and receive feedback on videos that needed to be turned around quickly.

The ability to quickly share the video and receive feedback while having it marked on the exact moment of the video is a great feature.

The fact that you can't have older versions unlocked if you choose to do so. I understand it keeps the client from downloading the wrong one and from commenting on an irrelevant video but in certain circumstances it would be nice to have the ability to have the older versions unlocked.

Antwort von Slope

Thank you for the review Theodore! It's been great working with you, and your feedback over the years has helped us make Slope a lot better for marketing and creative teams. Keep sending the feedback over! We love it.