WrkLst Bewertungen

5/5 (9 Bewertungen)

Excellent System for Art Galleries

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wrklst has completely transformed our gallery. The system is easy to use and has many useful features that have greatly improved our efficiency. For starters, it allows us to export previews, PDFs for clients, consignments, invoices, CVs, contacts and more on the gallery letterhead with proper formatting. This has saved us countless hours creating and formatting these documents. Wrklst also allows us to filter and sort in meaningful ways. For example, we can filter works by location, contacts by which artists they have collected, sales by payment status, and consignments to see which are current. The inventory or works section of Wrklst allows me to change the work's availability, input packing notes, production costs, as well as condition notes in addition to the general work details. The biographies section allows us to update artists CVs and easily export them. We have Wrklst connected to our website such that when we make changes to an artists CV on Wrklst it automatically updates on the website. Another great function is the multi-edit feature, which allows us to make changes to a group of works instead of modifying each work individually. Some other great parts of the system are the shipments section and the exhibitions section. When you go into the individual work, all of this information is recorded, so you can see the shipment details and exhibition history. Overall, Wrklst has become an indispensible part of our gallery, and we are so glad that we switched.

There are no significant issues with this service. All of our minor issues have been swiftly resolved.

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Christina, what an amazing review, thank you so much! Thanks for explaining how WrkLst helps you in your daily workflows ¿ we are thrilled that it had such a positive impact on it! Many greetings from Berlin, Tobias

Mit Google übersetzen

Wonderfully effective, well-designed, user-friendly art archival system.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent art archival system.

This software allows me to easily access and edit 50 years of an artist's oeuvre with all the different points of entry I need. With WRKLST's minimal, well-organized, and attractive layout, I'm able to quickly move from the big picture and the individual details of my boss's prolific art production. What I like about this software is its adaptability and organization - the Multi-Tool and List functions allow me to edit and group entire series of works at once, allowing for efficient and visual systematizing and archiving. It's highly functional. Also, the customer service is incomparable. When I have had trouble with the system or needed some coaching I have been able to get customer support immediately and, in some cases, have had the platform minutely customized to suit my needs.

This was originally designed for galleries and I'm using it to archive a single artist's work, which means there are some interface navigation details which don't totally suit my needs. To mark an artwork as "sold" and enter the details of the sale, for example, I have to create a sale outside of the individual artwork's own page, rather than being able to edit the artwork's sale history directly while creating its entire entry.

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Hi Nour, wow, thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind review of WrkLst! It has been a pleasure to work with you for the last years and we are looking forward to continue working with you many years to come. Thank you also for explaining the cons for you in WrkLst. We take your feedback very seriously and will take it into consideration in our continuous further development of the WrkLst platform to further streamline your workflow. All my best, Tobias

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall a good software that I can recommend to small galleries and collections.

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is web based which is a great effort. You have access to your database from everywhere and if your local server in your house crashes, you can still work further on.
The support is great and fast!

The monthly fee scales with the amount of items you add. If you have a very big data base it might get expensive. But at least you are forced to think economic in adding elements to your archive.

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Thanks so much for your kind review Jérôme ¿ we are glad that you enjoy working with WrkLst and that you value the benefit of having a cloud based system!
We understand that our pricing scheme does not fit every customer 100% but we are always open to discuss pricing to make it a reasonable fit for our services. That way we are able to attract some of the top galleries, artist studios and collections of many different team and archive sizes.
Thanks again for taking the time to review WrkLst, it is much appreciated!

Mit Google übersetzen

Personal support and customer care. Constant improvements and implementation of customer needs.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With the right time and effort WRKLST is a perfect tool to overlook and organise our archive, artworks and contacts in one interface.

The workflow and the structure. It gets the job done. Does what it's supposed to do. No hidden costs or unnecessary pulp. Keeps track of all actions, sales etc.

Not really for large uncompressed files. If you like that you might consider a cloud service. No offline mode.

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Thank you Patrick for you kind review, it is much appreciated! All my best from Berlin, Tobias

Mit Google übersetzen

WrkLst is way more efficient than comparable software. It has all the fields your could ever need!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An incredibly easy way to inventory artwork and present it to clients.

You can export batches of information in any way could could possibly want. You can customize things you send out in so many different ways, it is super helpful!

The search function often does not yield what you want it to. This functionality could be improved. It is sometimes hard to switch from the sales to the holds.

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Thanks a lot for your review, it is much appreciated! Please reach out to us to discuss the described issues, we will be happy to go over the functionality and learn how we can improve. Many greetings, Tobias

Mit Google übersetzen

Look no further, you found your software solution!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WRKLST has made dealing with the ever changing inventory of our gallery a breeze! I back every single review left on this page (as a fellow registrar, the excellent review by representative nailed it on the head, she literally took the words out of my mouth) Five stars all the way!

I honestly cannot think of a con. I recommend this software to everyone!

Mit Google übersetzen

Perfectly meets my needs as an adviser and collection manager.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use - and beautiful design. The user experience is really intuitive. Turns collection management data entry into a relaxing dare I even say enjoyable experience.

Difficult to delete works at first but this has been fixed! customer support answered my concern swiftly and resolved within days.

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Anna, it is a pleasure to have you as our customer! Thanks so much for your kind review and for being a valued customer! We are so happy that we were able to fix the the deletion issues you had swiftly. Please never hold back if you ever have any any questions or issues, we are here to help and strive for outstanding customer support! Greetings from Berlin, Tobias

Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive, productive and user friendly

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to navigate and has many useful components. If you've used TMS, this will feel like a godsend.

There is an "email draft" function that allows one to send images and their information to your drafts folder. This would be ideal if worked via Gmail. It only works via the Mail app, which is a bit of an inconvenience.

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Thank you so much for your kind review, Lilly Janine! It's great to hear that you like WrkLst over TMS :-) We are trying to figure out the gmail issue and hope to find a solution to this soon ¿ sometimes external systems work out of s, but we are never tired to find workarounds to make your workflow seamless. Greetings from Berlin, Tobias

Mit Google übersetzen

Brilliant design with great customer service

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The intuitive design, which is constantly being improved and the instant customer service no matter where you are in the world. Also pricing is great for artists and small businesses.

the only Con is that more artists, galleries, and art organizations are not aware of this product! !

Antwort von WL Artworld Solutions

Mieke, thanks so much for your kind review! We agree, more people should know about WrkLst ;-) Were so happy to have you using WrkLst! Many greetings from Berlin, Tobias