Thryv Erfahrungen

Shon
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

A Little Piece of Work Heaven

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

I love the ease of the transfers of my client spreadsheet over to Thryv, the ease of campaigns being sent out to clients, the ease of social media sites being connected to my thryv software, making marketing very simple.

I least like their is not a financial option that prints reports for financial statements.

Wix

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Shon, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been easy to use to help you run your business.

Good news! We have now introduced Thryv Pay https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/, which has affordable credit card processing fees, allows you to schedule payments, and has ACH processing. It also allows you to track your transactions, and we are currently working on being able to export your reports.

In your Thryv Dashboard on the lower right hand, you can request the suggestion, and it will sign you up for updates and when you will be able to print out your reports. If you have any other questions, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Curtis
  • Branche: Design

Thryving

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

StyleSeat

Warum Thryv gewählt wurde

Unexpected rate changes, little costumer service. Not the best value for what you’re looking for.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Booker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Great personal customer service and value. Easy navigation. Overall solid product. Thank you, I can now keep Thyrving!

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Jenny
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

Bewertet am 26.1.2020

I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager.

2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change.

3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Antwort von Thryv

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Gina
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

RWFE Thryver

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

AllSeated

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Brendan Quinn and I met and he gave me a walk-through the software and he made it very easy to understand.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Mark
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

MY go to platform for business manageent

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

Antwort von Thryv

Mark, thank you for your review, we are blown away by how much Thryv has helped you consolidate and simplify your workflow.

We also appreciate your feedback and will take it back to our team for review. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Michael
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great all-around business building system

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Antwort von Thryv

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Renee
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Are you a small business looking to thrive? Then you need Thryv!

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

As a Leadership Coach, I am focused on helping my clients to remove obstacles so that they can be successful. Thryv does just this in my business. It offers me so many services in one package that frees up my time to focus on my clients. Thryv allows me to work smarter, not harder.

The software - nothing. The price point is hard for small businesses. When you are a solopreneur, with a single employee (a.k.a. yourself), it is hard to make a monthly payment of $300-500 / month. Is it worth it? A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-T-Y!! I wish there were leveled pricing plans.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Ease of having one platform to integrate one "job" in one place.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Renee, WOW thank you so much for your raving review, we truly appreciate it. We are so excited to see that your investment in Thryv is paying off and you are seeing a difference in your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Kathy

Thryv Review

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

James
James
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

SCAM COMPANY

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Terrible.

Terrible.

1. I was 100% lied to.... I was told this was a month to month and could cancel at any time. I cancelled after the first month for them failing to deliver anything at all and they charged me again 4 times in 3 days and claim I'm stuck with a 6 month contract!
2. I was told it would take 1 week to be up an running, took over a month and was still terrible and most features still don't work.

Nothing, it was terrible. Everything I was promised were all lies

Everything.

1. No traffic actually comes to your website, everything goes through a proxy fake version of your site
2. You have no say so in how your ads look or what message they deliver. They system picks random images and matches them with sentence fragments that make no sense.
3. The tracking is extremely flawed and cannot be confirmed in any way.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi James, we are deeply sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv, we take this very seriously, and will do better. My team let me know that they were able to talk with you and were able to come to an agreement. Again, we deeply apologize and wish you the best. - Gabe

Jeff
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

real estate and financial services

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

the appointment confirmations and automated campaigns are what I find most beneficial.

Can't believe that you cancelled the "work as" function. We are in two time zones and trying to schedule an appointment in the other time zone is painful. Only admins can login as other staff members so an ordinary function that anyone could do now falls on my plate. No sooner than I set the appointment, log out and back in as myself here comes another call and I get to do it all over again. After I have done this several times the system makes me go through the authentication process with a six digit code.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Jeff, thank you for your review and feedback. If you could, can you email [email protected] with your account information and any other details? I want to send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Pamela
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

Bewertet am 27.6.2020

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Nick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day.

Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Marilyn
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

HAND-HOLDING

Bewertet am 19.10.2020

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans!

I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see.

If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Michelle
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Nothing but problems

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Wish I never started with Thryv. I'll be looking elsewhere.

Wish I never started with Thryv. I'll be looking elsewhere.

If the system worked properly every day or even most days, it would be great. Conceptually, the software would do almost if not everything a solopreneur needs to run a more efficient business.

I have had nothing but problems with Thryv from day one, literally. Integrations didn't integrate. Documents didn't load. The app doesn't open. I've deleted and uploaded the app on my phone numerous times, updated the phone, turned the phone off and on. Still stuck trying to open. On occasion, even the website doesn't open on my computer. There have been so many problems, I can't even remember them all anymore. I've wasted so much time trying to get Thryv to work, both by myself and with customer support, that it's maddening. I've asked for a discount because of the problems and got no reply. I was sold partly on the fact that I could integrate other programs, only to find out (after I signed the contract and paid money) that Thryv does not have the capability to answer questions the way the other form does -- so NO INTEGRATION. I don't intend to renew when my 6 month contract ends, which is a shame, because there is a lot of potential for the product to be great. It's as if someone came up with a good concept and then hired I don't know who to develop lousy software, thinking that if they market it well enough it will sell, and then hoping their support team can fix the bugs later, or just not caring about the client experience because they'll get their 6 months' worth of money and run. Glad I only took the basic package to limit the damage.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Michelle, we deeply apologize for your experience with Thryv so far. Would you mind sending me an email to [email protected], with your account information? I would like to send this over to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Mikayla
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

This software saves me SO much time

Bewertet am 21.4.2022

I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

Everything is amazing. I love this software and it’s ease of use.

The lack of an Afterpay-like integration the way Square has.

HoneyBook und 17hats

Warum Thryv gewählt wurde

More integrations

More bang for the buck!

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Mikayla, thank you for your great review! We are excited that Thryv is such a good fit for you.

And thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to send this to our team!

If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Julie
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Customer Relations

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

My experience with Thryv has been wonderful. The staff is not only friendly, but very knowledgeable of E-Commerce and how to succeed in my business.
After spending a large amount of my budget with two other services, Thryv is the only platform that made me feel that I have a team behind me and my Business.

Not only is Thryv the easiest to use (once the software in understood) but all of the staff from the Web Design Team to the Client Marketing is excellent. They helped me improve my business with their help. Highly recommended

If the integration between Shopify and the Thryv Software could be a little bit more seamless. i.e. Adding certain widgets to page for navigation/onsite search and adding graphics not related to products. Also, when onboarding new clients, explanation of SEO as well as basic instructions would help businesses that use E-Commerce as their main source of business. This is something I was not aware of until just recently and this information would have helped my business exponentially in the last year.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review and valuable feedback. We are very excited to hear that Thryv has helped your business grow and that you can rely on our team to help you when you need it. I will make sure to take your feedback to our team to see what they can do! - Gabe

Patrick

Criminal Organization

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

A very expensive nightmare. The yellow pages are flailing to stay alive but my preying on small business

I tried the software because the concept sounded really good as a replacement for my CRM and for doing in-house social media marketing and reputation management. It was sold to me as though there was no contract and that I would be able to keep my website

They cornered me into a contract and then although they let me keep my URL they took my website down and now I have to build a brand new one. They use your website as leverage to keep you in the contract. The marketing aspect of it is completely ineffective and even as a CRM I didn’t do very well. I felt like I was being lied to for more than a year. I still had to continue paying $300 a month even after I stopped using the software and expressed the dissatisfaction. Then once the contract is up they wouldn’t give me my website back. So $4000 and a year later I have no website and nothing to show for my time with Thryv. Then after they took my website down they had one of the representatives call me just to twist the knife and let me know that I could have my website back if I were to just sign another contract for $300 a month

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Patrick, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We do take this very seriously and I will be sending this information over to our Executive Care team to look into this further. - Gabe

Alex
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

As a part of DexYP I would advise you to STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

There really shouldn't be a star of any kind attached when it comes to DexYp. I am a small business owner who had a very unpleasant experience with DexYp, There representative came in to talk with us and we decided to give them another chance so i signed a 6 month contract with them knowing that it was just a trial. Our trial period had ended with them, so we thought we were just continuing services on a month to month basis. We found in the meantime a company that would better suit our digital media needs, that deals with similar type businesses, so we decided to go with them and see what they could do for us. We attempted to contact our representative with dex and had a lot of difficulty getting them to call us back. After two weeks of trying we finally had to call someone higher up. They finally had our rep call us. We informed her that we were going to be changing up our services, to which she replied we couldn't because we were under contract. We asked how that was possible when neither my wife or I had signed a renewal agreement. she explained that because my wife and I were busy she just had our employee sign the contract on our behalf. We then contacted customer service because they illegally had an employee sign the agreement. We were then told by the customer service representative that anyone in our company can sign a binding legal agreement on our behalf. Needles to say we were livid and we are not finished with this yet.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Alex - We hate to know of the outlined frustration regarding your account experience. Our Executive Claims Team advised that all concerns were addressed during conversations with you regarding this matter. Thank you.

Richie

All in one Software

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Great overall experience. Customer service is very good with helping understand the program. I really like the full capability of it and i am excited to continue to learn more. Its also good to see Thryv continuously updating and changing things for the better.

The software has been great for my business. It has really been helpful to bring the full customer service management all into one. I love the scheduling part and being able to automatically send reminders about the appointments and thanking them afterwards. There are a lot of great tools that can be set up and automatically go out. Email campaigns are another good one.

There are a few minor components with invoicing and having one customer wit multiple addresses and all. Seems like Thryv is listening and trying to correct things as they come about.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Richie, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is making it easier for your business to have everything in one place and making it easier to communicate with your customers. We also appreciate the feedback on how we can improve, we will make sure to take this back to our team. - Gabe

Anthony

Great for job production

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Good support

Good support

Easy to use I like the way you can go on to the system update the different contractors on what they have to do that day or in the future

Nothing It’s a very easy program to implement and use I like it

Antwort von Thryv

Hey Anthony, thank you for the review and that is awesome to hear that you are able to work with your employees on a whole new level. If you ever need anything, please let us know. - Gabe

Danielle
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Blown away by the functionality and ease of use with Thryv

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

I would and have recommended this software to many other colleagues already. I literally use it everyday to guide how my day will go, communicate with my clients, and continue to market my business on social media. Their team is also top notch and are quick to help if any issues arise.

The booking system is not only easy to use on my end but I have had several clients tell me how simple it is to book, reschedule and cancel appointments at the click of a button. The appt reminders are great. And the fact that I can pot on my social media accounts right form Thryv is pretty efficient as well.

The only hiccup I had with integration when I first started using Thryv was getting a way to text the clients from my Thryv account. Within a few days, a tech specialist had it up and running and I haven’t had any issues since.

Antwort von Thryv

Wow, Danielle, thank you so much for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping with your day-to-day tasks. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Matt

I love Thryv

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Thryv has made our social media marketing much easier. I wish we would have come aboard sooner.

It was very easy to set up and integrate with our business. The customer service is outstanding. Every person I dealt with at Thryv was fantastic.

The only improvement I would ask for is a free e-mail scrubber. This is supposed to be coming in the near future.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Matt, thank you for your review, we are excited to hear how Thryv has helped with your social media presence and how easy it was to integrate with your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Mj

Thryv is easy to use!

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Thryv has been a huge time saver, allowing my technicians to see all the information about the next service call. It incorporates Google maps so they also have directions. Before they leave our shop, they can view their calls and ask any questions that may arise.

I like all the features but also that the features are customizable for our needs. Thryv is always making improvements and their customer service department is great!

I don't like that some fields are required fields, as they don't apply to the way we use Thryv.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi MJ, thank you so much for your review. We are excited to hear how Thryv is saving you and your employees time when it comes to seeing appointments and directions. Thank you for your feedback on the required fields, I will make sure to take this back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Lena
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Do Not Use This Service

Bewertet am 21.9.2018

Thryv/Dex is a terrible company. I have spent numerous hours with their customer service, business "advisor", management, etc. I was told our company subscription and account ended on a certain date. Based on that information in writing, I hired a new company. They failed to inform me that it was automatically renewed. I am now out hundreds of dollars to the new company I hired on. The customer service is terrible. I have approximately 10 emails over a span that to this day have never been responded to. When I addressed all of the problems we have experienced with their service while our business "advisor" was in the office, she walked out when I stated we wanted to be released and have it in writing that we should be released stating "you know, this comes out of my paycheck". I have never in my entire business career experienced such terrible quality and customer service from a company.

I literally have nothing positive to say about this company or their services.

The only services we utilized were the FB posts. The majority of those were blocked by FB and had very little to negative impact with our FB followers.

Update 12/7:

Hello Lena,

Thank you for allowing us to contact you and address your concerns. We greatly appreciate you choosing to continue your relationship with Thryv!

- Ed

Good afternoon Lena,

We hate to lose you as a valued Thryv client. The issues outlined regarding your product satisfaction and the customer service received during your attempts to discuss this matter definitely concern us. You will be promptly contacted and we'll work to address and resolve this matter for you.

Ed

Paul
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Better CRM than Hubspot

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Excellent.

Excellent.

CRM functionality is easy and powerful.

Only thing I can think of is some additional customizability on the different kinds of clients.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Paul, thank you for your review. It is great to see how Thryv has helped you stay more organized with your clients through our CRM. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line 844-998-4798. - Gabe