EngageBay

Tom
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It Keeps Getting Better

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts.

EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful.

We were so wrong.

This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows.

IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app.

We're saving so much money.

We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..)

We can cancel so many services thanks to this software.

We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind.

That 5-star service made the sale for us.

We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay.

I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back.

We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Parminder
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit und ClickFunnels

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Sian
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Sophisticated Software

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

HubSpot CRM

Lack of features

Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Sian.

Cameron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Pierpaolo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

David
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Great Value and Service

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email.
It's very easy to navigate and figure out.
Support is great - very fast and helpful.
It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors.
Very stable and reliable.

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Zoho CRM

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.
Marcello

A Magic wand

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Features, dashboards.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Kamran

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while.

Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost.

When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost.

I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Erlan

Engagebay is awesome

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

Price costly for small business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

price is friendly with small business
Hans
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface
- Incredible functionality
- Highly cost effective
- Instant customer support
- Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one
- Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Capsule, Zoho CRM, Insightly, ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, Bitrix24 und HubSpot CRM

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Better functionality, fair price, more capacity
Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Nick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great value for money software

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Its good

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

GoldMine Premium Edition und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

I had used act for 30 years from version 2, but they started to change it from a good CRM system into a moderate marketing system

Act!
Matthew
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

8 Month use Review

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Bernadette
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

More affordable for small business
Fırat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Commentary on my great results

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.

Mansur
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Kevin
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Excellent CRM and Marketing Tool for the Price Point

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Overall, this is a really great bang for the buck. We have automated multiple product pipelines using their built in tools while using it to manage leads, deal tracks, email marketing, SMS marketing, and more.

The funnels, deal tracks, email lists, and marketing automations, among other components, are very easy to use. Set up was very simple and includes email tracking to help keep prospect communications in one place. Customer support is extremely responsive via chat and email as well!

If you are looking to connect your CRM to a million gadgets or tools, this is probably not the CRM for you. It has webhooks available, but it does not integrate natively with most tools out there (like a Hubspot or Salesforce would).

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Price was waaaayyyy better.
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Everything under one roof

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Anthony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

Keap is more expensive with less features. Most importantly Keap does not let you add tracking pixels to landing pages for anything other than Google and Facebook.

Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Engagebay is far more budget friendly, which is important for our startup.
Angus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Saurabh
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Outstanding Marketing Automation Platform

Bewertet am 20.1.2022

Overall, I will recommend Engagebay to all my colleagues in the marketing world. Simply outstanding tool. Its truly all in one marketing tool

I love the marketing automation, landing pages, email broadcast feature of the tool. Above all, I love the pricing of the tool. Early-stage startups like us who have no marketing budget, but still want to initiate marketing will love it.

List management needs improvement. But, I am confident that they will improve it for sure.

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

Zoho Campaigns is not good (simply put - its bad marketing tool). So, we looked alternative and switched to Engagebay, which served our needs

Zoho Campaigns

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

EngageBay is a cost-effective tool, simply put alternative to super expensive Hubspot
Azizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Complete package for marketing tool

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Na
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We're pleased we made the change to EngageBay

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Positive experience. We moved from using multiple platforms for email, sales etc to this one. It worked out a lot cheaper doing this, but also we're more streamlined working across the different teams.

It has a lot to offer, from using it to manage sales, to social scheduling to sending email campaigns and reporting. It is a one-stop-shop for all your needs. I can also see that they're constantly working to improve it and add more features which is fab.
Their customer service via the chat box is great too, you never have to wait for support, there is always someone on hand.

There are some aspects that I struggle with a little bit, such as not being able to check the personalization on an email campaign prior to sending it. The social scheduling side has been a little clunky for me too.

Paul
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great alternative to HubSpot

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

Way less expensive than HubSpot which we were recommended to use and is overly complex and costly. This has become a centrepiece of our software and we are considering white-labelling it for our own client's use.

One place to track all leads and their communication. Easy integration with Twilio for voice and SMS and provides for 2-way texting (many others don't). Great sales pipeline tracking and easy-to-send campaigns.

Reports could bebetter. In particular, we're unable to determine who are the most active contacts ie. times they have viewed or opened an email, responded to texts, clicked on a CTA, called us. This would help us target the most likely prospects. Instead, we do this somewhat manually.

Brendan

Engagebay CRM

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

We are using Engagebay for our 3 account managers and 3 pre-sales people to collaborate and track deals. it has streamline the tracking of opportunities and given us a way to centralise documentation so that order processing can be tracked and made very efficient.

The ability to create custom fields that suit the unique approach of clients is excellent. The interface is intuitive and a number of sales people have commented that it is very easy to use and update deals. The support is excellent and fast. You get almost instant responses on chat. Also if you make a suggestion, they are quick to incorporate it if it has value.

Having more detailed documentation would definitely help. However the almost always available chat and quick responses goes a long way to offset this. I would like to see the ability to be able to standardise dashboards across all users centrally as opposed to having to create them on each users instance.