EngageBay CRM Erfahrungen

Bernd
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Besser als die anderen CRM Systeme die ich kenne

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Die All-in-one Lösung kann alles, ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und ist sehr Preiswert.

Leider gibt es noch keine Version auf Deutsch

David
David
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Great Value and Service

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email.
It's very easy to navigate and figure out.
Support is great - very fast and helpful.
It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors.
Very stable and reliable.

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Zoho CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.
Himanshu

Best hubspot alternative

Bewertet am 19.4.2024

Ease of setup and one click transfer from Hubspot

API Support is only available in higher paid plans.

Lillian
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great Service

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

I loved how easy the setup was. Amaizing service for answering your questions.

Limited on some customization.

Juliet
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Great System for Small to Midsize Companies

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

They have gone out of their way to ensure my ability to get into their system and start using it. It is easy to use.

It is intuitive. I have been able to use it easily. The customer service is great. Always quick to solve my problem. They have literally programmed functionality into their system to help me.

It does not have automatic saving on emails, and I lost about two hours of work when my computer unexpectedly rebooted. Now that I know this, I will manually save often while working on longer projects. There is a learning curve, but I am getting the hang of it!

Jamie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Lots of Features, Not Enough Instructions for Implementation

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

Poor. We were too frustrated by the lack of help.

Poor. We were too frustrated by the lack of help.

It had most of the features we were looking for.

My partner and I are willing to put the time and effort into learning new systems but there was hardly any information in the help library. And the support staff wasn’t much help either.

Paris
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

EngageBay CRM Review

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

Overall experiecne has been positive, product is good and team are very helpful. I hope they continue to invest in improving the product.

Cost
Functionality
Support from the EngageBay team

The UI is still a little bit more clunky than some of its more expensive comeptitors but this is reflected in the price.

Mayank
  • Branche: Immobilien

User-Friendly Interface with Room for Customization

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

My overall experience with EngageBay CRM has been positive. The user-friendly interface and robust features have streamlined our workflow and enhanced our productivity. While there are areas for improvement, such as additional customization options, the platform has provided significant value to our business operations.

The aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found most appealing is its intuitive user interface. It's incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made managing contacts and tasks much more efficient for me.

One aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found less satisfactory is the limited customization options for certain features. While it's generally user-friendly, there are areas where I wish I could tailor the functionality more to fit our specific needs.

Jay
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Engagebay review

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

- easy to use
- infinite amount of contacts
- email blasts are super easy

- limited customer service
- sometimes it can go a week without customer service
- they take 15 minutes for customers when sometimes you need more to fix a problem.

Brenden

The best CRM

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Amazing experience with great customer service.

Amazing experience with great customer service.

The ease of use and the team that reached out to make sure I had a proper demo done of the tool

That I wasn't prepared for the full scale use case because my previous CRM tools had sucked!

Jay
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great CRM system

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

The system has extensive amount of features and is very cost effective

The system can use a better GUI for the entire CRM

Parminder

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit und ClickFunnels

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Saurabh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer...

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, Freshsales, SendGrid, Mailchimp, AWeber und HubSpot CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho CRM charges money for each feature. For e.g. for forms, it will charge you money. for extra contact storage, it will charge you money, etc. Its not value for money

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Engagebay was good in following 1) pricing 2) Value for money 3) features, 4) USPs 5) Supporting Sales team 6) Comprehensive Marketing Automation & CRM tool 7) Perfect fit for small business
Sanjay
  • Branche: E-Learning

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect for small businesses

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Pretty satisfied. Good solution at this price (free :-) (I use only the help desk module for now).

It's very modular. You can use just the required feature without paying for extra modules. This means that it can be adapted to any business. For example, in my business, I only need the help desk feature for now, which is free, by the way! It's nice to know that I can add the marketing module if one day I decide to do some email marketing automation.

I have no complains so far, and I have been using it for 2 years.

Helen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for a beginning company!

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Brevo

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

We simply couldn't afford everything we needed at Hubspot's rate.

HubSpot CRM
Roy
Roy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Ever evolving EngageBay CRM

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

I know how to use my system so it is awesome. Engagebay is a sophisticated tool. If you don't know how to use it then it will be less helpful. It is like owning a Jet fighter but you do not know how to be a pilot. I know how to pilot it that is why I can direct it to success.

It has a lot of features that can be used and each time I check it it's becoming better. 5 years ago when I saw it it has a lot of potential. Now I know it will be growing further

Up until now, it does not have a sufficient knowledge base to back up its extensive features. Though it's easy to use. but having a guide will still be helpful

Dynamics 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

all other choices cost a ton of money. this is the only one with very extensive feature that is easy on the pocket
Alexander

Love This Software

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

It has the best value for money. I use all features I need and still pay a relatively low free for that. I was actually searching for such CRM and after trying may CRM's Engage bay has all I need.

That I can't integrate messagner chats and have communication inside of the CRM

Malia
  • Branche: Immobilien

Great Bang for Buck

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

EngageBay has a number of features that can be easily deployed once you're past the initial learning curve (like all software).

Some features are clunky but the team is always willing to hear feedback. They've implemented several features/upgrades/changes/updates based on chat conversations with them.

SugarCRM und Salesforce Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Easy to deploy, no long-term commitments, no 3rd-party consulting companies required, integrates with popular telephony providers.
Matthew
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

8 Month use Review

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Erlan

Engagebay is awesome

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Price costly for small business

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

price is friendly with small business
Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Onur Kutlu
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive, complete email marketing tool with a perfect support

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

So far so good. It's value for money. Very intuitive, complete tool with perfect support.

We use EngageBay for Email Marketing only. For the last 3 years, we have been using Mailchimp and Mailerlite. And we run very extensive, very well-segmented email campaigns. EngageBay is a very easy-to-use tool. Very intuitive. It has all the features you can expect from an email marketing tool. And they have the BEST EVER support I have seen. Super fast, always available.

There are some basic functions missing, like searching and filtering campaigns. But once we share these requests, the team puts those requests into their product roadmap.

Zoho Campaigns, Brevo und SendGrid

MailerLite und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Better features and better price
Preston

Good product, Fantastic Support

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

Robust feature set. Fair pricing. No artificial limit of custom fields. Zapier integration

Happy so far. The setup is intuitive and similar to other CRM-like tools we've used.

HubSpot CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

The need to customize, cost-to-value
Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Everything under one roof

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.