LearningZen Bewertungen

LearningZen

Learning management system (LMS) for company training

4.8/5 (4 Bewertungen)
Shawn M.

Love it.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 7.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use this software to help keep our frachise consistent by training all new employees with the courses and the support team is great!!

I really dont have any dislikes about the software but I didnt anticipate the additional time and money it would take to create the courses.

Joshua V.

works great for training

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the software is great for training new employees and extremely easy to navigate and set up employees with

i think it could still be easier in some areas, in my opinion some tags are not needed and either can be used for something else or not there at all

Kristy B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best Customer service ever.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There customer service is literally on top! I was having issues uploading a video to my account. They came up to my office, grabbed the video and got it uploaded for me. They are always checking in to see if there is anything we need help with. They will respond almost immediately when there is an issue.

Only issue I have had is sometimes when setting up new accounts they have issues activating the account. It's the users issue because they don't follow the emails in order to activate the account. But it can sometimes be confusing.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Lyndsey M.

Functional

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease to set up and create new accounts. Love that you can control who and when they receive information about registration and continued support.

Cannot add more information on Registration to dial in on whom the employee or trainee works for. Need to be able to respond timely

Weiterempfehlungsquote