CloudTalk Bewertungen

Peter B.

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easiest phone system to start with

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Ján B.

Intuitive Phone System For E-commerce

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Only good experience

Excellent call center system for ecommerce. Integration with Magento and Freshdesk works great. Agents see everything important when calls from customer come in, and that's awesome.

Pricing is not set per user, but per package and you also have to pay an activation fee.

Tomas J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great costantly evolving tool.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Jan Z.

Excellent tool, convenient features

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Alica S.

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung

The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Mit Google übersetzen

CloudTalk features are amazing!

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

Berenika T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Pretty dvanced features at an affordable price

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CloudTalk might still be a fairly new solution, but I already find it competitive - the quality of calls is really good, there are a lot of features to take advantage of, plus it's easy to integrate it with other tools you might be using. It can really improve the team's productivity, no matter its size. I recommend it to anyone who runs a call centre of any kind.

The pricing is quite flexible, but it might be better to tailor it to the number of users.

Alžbeta I.

Great tool, reasonable price

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2019

I am overall satisfied.

CloudTalk is really amazing call center tool. What I especially like is the real-time data accessibility as well as numerous features that CloudTalk has.

I would like to see pricing per user in the future.

Ajay B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect phone system for startups. Easy to use with great customer suppor

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to implement and use. Affordable for startup as well. Great customer support.

CloudTalk is in my opinion good value for money. It has nicely done phone features, simple UI which is easy to navigate, and various integrations which you can use without any coding knowledge. Customer support is also very good and responds pretty quickly. High quality of calls, service and customer support for a reasonable price.

Webphone doesn't work in Internet Explorer. You should use Chrome.There are only four packages to choose from without the possibility to use per user billing.

Victor P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great system. Great initiative.

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung

I like CloudTalk. It is excellent to offer s great price to not-for-profits. These groups deserve the help and need first class systems. Well done.

The software is perfectly transparent. It works seemlessly. It is a very professional sustem.

No problem. The system works well. Thank you.