CiraSync Bewertungen

4.6/5 (78 Bewertungen)
Jonah B.

3 Year CiraSync Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CiraSync is a service that just works once you have it configured and setup. Except for buying more or renewing licenses, we haven't had a need to call them.

We haven't had a single time that the service hasn't worked or has been down.

We were looking for exactly what CiraSync offers. It's amazing how difficult it is to find a service that syncs the GAL to the user's People list. CiraSync does this with ease and cost effectiveness.

That's it's not free. That would obviously be the best price but obviously is not realistic.

When we first got the service, CiraSync was unable to add licenses to the current lot and give a prorated price. So we have different license expiration/renewal dates all over the place. But, I would say approx. a year-ish ago, that has been fixed. You can now purchase licenses at a prorated rate and tac onto the current single lot so all licenses expire/renew at the same time.

Thank you CiraSync for that.

And that would have been my gripe, which isn't a gripe anymore because it has been fixed.

Hi Jonah,
Thank you very much for such a stellar review: always thrilled to hear from happy customers! And, congratulations for using our software for 3 years!
So pleased to hear that CiraSync have never been down for the entire time your organization has been using it.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that we are constantly adding new functionality; but if you have any features in mind, do let us know.

Adam D.

Solid job at Syncing Outlook365 GAL to Outlook on PC and Mobile

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cirasync excelled at making sure that their software was properly syncing our contacts. They are hands on, and provided in depth support to setup the software. The syncs have been running 1.5 years and with no issues.

The software consistently and reliably syncs contact information across our devices for all of our users. Since we have employees and some temporary users, it is easy to remove or add back users to sync with a check box. I appreciate the help from the people with Cirasync Application Support, and Dev's who went beyond my expectations to setup the software, and were able to map the HomePhone and Notes fields to properly sync.

We setup Cirasync in July2017 and discovered that a few contact fields from the GAL did not sync such as the HomePhone and Notes fields, even though these fields are listed in the software to sync. Cirasync confirmed the issue by saying, "Right now CiraSync does not push fields such as Home Phone and Notes for outside contacts". Impressively Cirasync team dove deep with us over a month's time with desktop sharing meetings and then engaged their DEV team to map these fields. As I am not a programmer or database expert, it was a little challenging to deep dive into how the different Outlook Fields map across platforms, but Cirasync provided ongoing help and got a working resolution.

Hi Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync & for giving us 5 stars in so many categories! We are always thrilled to hear from happy customers.
The story you relate about the missing features and the speed with which our Dev team provided a solution exemplifies the commitment and dedication of not just the Dev team but everyone here at CiraSync at putting the customer first.

Wendy S.
Mit Google übersetzen

CiraSync solved lots of problems for me

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In a HIPAA concerned field, Information System administrators need a way to control access to information. And, in a 24x7 environment it is important to put important information at staff's fingertips. CiraSync was the perfect product for us. I can control information and push just what is needed to staff's phones.

The thing I like the most about the product is a very intuitive user interface. Even if I haven't had to use the administration portal in months, I can quickly log in and get to what I need. You do not have to be an Exchange or iOS engineer to use CiraSync in many powerful ways.

Early on there were key features I felt were missing. For example, limiting how many weeks/months of calendars to push. Many of these features have since been added. The feature I'm still hoping will be released soon is the ability to schedule more than one sync per day.

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your time to review CiraSync: really appreciate your 5-star review!
The intuitive user interface is the result of customer feedback and we are always happy to receive feedback on improving our software.
I will share the feedback on scheduling a sync more than once a day with our dev team and circle back with you.

Eric A.

Great Solution

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When we needed a solution to automatically sync our organization contacts to cell phones, so they were natively available for SMS, Cirasync delivered. The automatic contact updating as people leave and join the organization, without needing IT intervention, is very useful for our communication and execution.

Simply put, the solution works. Once someone is setup with contact syncing it tends not to need touched or have issues. I no longer have issues with executives needing someone's contact information. Cirasync gives them everyone's contact card sync'd to their cell phone the day a new person joins the company.

The free, one-time sync was great but we can no longer do it and have to pay for a license in order to use the platform at all. It was nice when I still had the option to not license general staff but then license managers/VIPs.

Hi Eric,
Thank you for a stellar, 5-star review! We are always thrilled to hear from happy customers. And, very appreciative that you took time out of your schedule to write this review.

Joseph W.

CiraSync Helped Tremendously!

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a great, time-saving, inexpensive tool that has allowed everyone in our company to have mobile phone contacts that are in sync across every user. This has been very helpful and critical to situations of coverage, on-call availability, and the like. Their support has also been way above average, and the cost to benefit ratio is easy to justify for even strict budgets.

The software was easy to use when implementing the syncing of the global address list to all company users. The setup and interface were fairly straightforward and intuitive. Support was also very helpful with the minimal questions I had about configuration. We now have all company users receiving a daily sync of the GAL to their Outlook and mobile devices as a contact list.

There are some quirks with understanding how the combining of calendars works. That section of the tool was not as intuitive as the contact syncing features. I also wish the calendar function could combine the data on the server side, not the user side.

Hi Joseph,
Really pleased to hear that CiraSync has helped tremendously in your organization. We are always thrilled to hear from happy customers.
Thank you for taking the time to review our software and also for calling out our stellar Customer Success Team.
I will share the feedback on the calendar data with the Dev Team.

Dil T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool to sync contacts to phones

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using CiraSync to push all the staff's contacts to company cell phones and must admit it is doing what it says. I wish above mentioned drawbacks could be addressed.

It pushes the contacts added (from synced office365) to the phone.
Can customize, which account to add and which one not.
Reporting is straight forward.
User friendly and easy dashboard, as well as editing (making changes).
Customer service is great. They come back to you in time with answer.

Not sure, it has anything to do with CiraSync or just phone issue, when we replace any phone number in office365 it pushes (or add) second phone number to the account making two phone numbers (new and old) in the contact in phone. Also when we remove any contact from office365, it does not remove that account from phone. We have to delete the retired contact manually from phone.

Hi Dil,
Thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync: very much appreciate your giving 5 stars in multiple categories. Really great to see that our software is addressing your organization's challenges with contact management.
I have noted the issue you mention and will forward it to both our Customer Success Team and Dev team. One of the team members will circle back with you.

Del H.

CiraSync A Solid Performer

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We began using CiraSync about 2 years ago. The company has 4 public contact lists that required syncing in various combinations to our 50+ Office 365 users. We had used another product for a few years but found it very difficult to maintain and prone to partial or failed syncing. When we migrated to CiraSync we found it very reliable and very quick to perform syncs. We were able to have it set up and working, including our learning curve, in a couple of hours. Since we began using it we do not know of a single failed sync cycle. Adding new users and selecting the sync set for them takes just a few minutes.

Set up is reasonably intuitive. Operation has been flawless for the 2 years we have used the software.

Understanding their terminology and structure requires actually reading the set up documentation. However, once you understand their approach it has not been a problem.

Hi Del,
Thank you for such a stellar review: so great to hear that you have not experienced any issues since you have setup the software for your organization two years ago!
Really appreciate your taking the time to review the software. We are constantly adding new functionality but please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any features in mind. We very much like hearing from our customers, especially happy ones.

Doran B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best software purchase we've made in a long time.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have 200 users with iPhones and needed to push out an Address Book to both give them the numbers for both internal and external contacts as well as provide Caller ID function for known numbers. This was easily achieved when we had an on premise Exchange server, but lost the (reliable) functionality for about 2 years when we switched to Office 365. There just was a product that would do the sync.

We were quickly and easily able to start syncing out a company phone list to all of out iPhone users. We looked for a product to do this for a very long time and even invested a ridiculous amount of money to have someone build us an Azure based app/site to do the sync, which eventually stopped working after Azure updates and changes. We are so glad that we found CiraSync. It has done exactly what we wanted it to do and I know it can do more. And it's reasonably priced.

I don't have any complaints about the software. It has been flawless for what we purchased and use it for. The only thing I would want is for the Sync Photo check box to stay at the setting you select. Always reverts back to unchecked.

Hi Doran,
Thank you for taking the time to review our software and saying "Best software purchase we've made in a long time." Always great to hear from happy customers!
Thank you for sharing the journey of getting to CiraSync. I will also share the Sync Photo checkbox issue with the Dev team.

Alicia F.

Awesome product!

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed to sync our company contacts to our mobile phone users. Sounds like something that should be easy to do, but there is no way to easily sync the GAL with a mobile phone. We needed the contacts to be READ-ONLY and always updated from the GAL so that every employee didn' end up wit their own outdated version of company contacts. Cira Sync to the rescue!

It does what it says it will do! We needed a sync utility that would push our corporate address book out to all of our mobile phone users. CiraSync did that for us and more. We were happy to learn that we can also sync shared calendars. The setup was easy and the few times I needed support, they were great!

I can't think of anything. This software just works and we love it.

Hi Alicia,
Thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync and giving us 5 stars! Deeply appreciate that you love our product and would recommend it to others. Do not hesitate to let us know if you are looking for any particular feature.

Lauren W.
Mit Google übersetzen

A fantastic tool for keeping our company’s contacts in sync.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using CiraSync saves me a lot of time in data entry and trying to update outdated Vcards.

CiraSync is simple to use. I just do what I normally do enter my user's information into Active Directory and I've selected an option to run a sync every night at 11pm. If I want the changes to take effect earlier then I simply do a manual sync by selecting that option. This pushes out all new contact information to my company’s Outlook, phones, or any other electronic device that is utilizing this software.

Sometimes I find it a bit difficult to find a user to delete once they leave the company. When trying to find them in the Contact Collection section there is not a way to alphabetize the list only expand it to see all the users.

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review: much appreciated. And, very pleased to learn that you consider CiraSync to be a fantastic tool.
I will share the feedback on alphabetizing the contact list with the Dev Team: I know they are always considering new features to add to the software.

Bruce C.
Mit Google übersetzen

CiraSync solved our problems keeping contacts in sync

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Contact Management sync on all mobile devices is no longer a problem! Everyone gets a pushed update of changes within minutes! Problem solved!

CiraSync is the only cost-effective solution to keep our over 50 field technicians updated with correct contact information for the company staff. It is easy to use and maintain and we use it weekly. In addition, replacing smartphones and depopulation contacts is now so simple combined with Office 365 email. I was an early adopter of CiraSync and could not be more pleased with design and reliability of the product. Cost is very acceptable given that Microsoft has no solution for keeping contacts in sync across the enterprise with using Office 365 cloud solution.

It took some time to understand how to set up CiraSync, but their customer service was very helpful to get us through our challenges and learning curve.

Hi Bruce,
Thank you for giving CiraSync so many 5 stars! Appreciate your taking time to review our software. Always great to hear that our software is solving a real challenge for your organization..
Wanted to mention that we are constantly adding new functionality to the software but please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any features in mind.
Sonya. .

7.0/10
Christopher M.

CiraSync Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We wanted to use a program that would sync a certain public folder in our Exchange system into private folders. Plus, we operate in an Office 365 environment so it also required to work with EOL.

Very simple to use and configure. Once the system was up and running, we have had very little to do in maintenance or updating, very self sufficient.

I really do not have cons for the software, if anything I tend to forget how to log in sometimes since I rarely log into the program.

Hi Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync: we always like hearing from happy customers.
So pleased to hear that our software does not require any updating or maintenance from your end. Our goal is to have a seamless SaaS that our customers can setup and forget about it!
We are constantly adding new functionality but if you do have any features you would like, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

This is the missing link between Microsoft's contacts and Smartphones

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience has been good. Definitely give it a shot if you are looking for better contact management.

Its more than that actually. We found Cirasync to take care of a few issues we had with Microsoft Office 365's contacts and Andriods / Apples abilty to sync the contacts. This provides us with a very flexible and customizable list of users and can push custom lits!

It is easy to set up and import contacts
It is an inexpensive solution
Great support.
No need of any extra app of software on the user end.
Great for one person / smaller group IT shops

The dashboard is a little complicated for management. As this solution works the way you set it up but when you want to make changes, it can be confusing and it becomes a hit/miss during an update as it takes some time for the sync to work on individual phones.

- UI is a tad bit confusing
- The updates take some time and you will have to check back to make sure it worked.
- There are some kinks, they work differently on Android and Apples.

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review CiraSync. Much appreciate the detailed feedback on the dashboard and will pass it on the Dev Team.
Glad to know you have had a good overall experience. By the way, we are constantly adding new functionality to CiraSync and if you have any features you would like, do let us know.

Amy S.

Great Product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Even though I found Cirasync first, I still looked into other products for months but kept coming back to Cirasync. It had everything we wanted and seemed more advanced than the other products out there. The support of the tech team and the product has made life easier for our company. It runs on its own and I have never had any issues with it not working for as long as we have been a customer.

The ease of use it is to sync everything

Product cannot pull display name and place it on the phone. It can only pull the first and last name when syncing to the phone

Hi Amy,
Thank you for a stellar review: very much appreciated. So pleased to hear that CiraSync beat all the other products in your consideration!
I will share the feedback on pulling the display name on the phone with the Dev Team.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync. We are always happy to hear from customers who love our product.

Matthew M.

GAL Sync for Mobile Devices

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used this software across multiple companies. It works well for what it does and solves the issues of having to copy contacts to users outlook profiles. Once it is setup it flows seamlessly.

This software allows you to essentially sync your outlook contacts to your local profile so you do not have to do lockups to find staff members. We create a sub folder called GALSync under each users contacts and then allow the software to sync the GAL to each users local contacts. This makes it a non-manual process, and then allows for terms and additions to flow seamlessly.

The software is very confusing when you want to exclude mailboxes, services accounts, or conference rooms. Each time a new box is created you have to login to remove it from the "sync" as they are auto added by default.

Hi Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review CiraSync and provide detailed feedback. Very much appreciated on our end. Also, great to hear that you have used our software for multiple clients.
I see you have rated our Customer Support only 2 stars: would like to learn more about the issues you faced with our support so we can improve our service.

James H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product! Microsoft is missing out.

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Changed my tech-world a lot by enabling users and pushing content out with ease.

The go-to solution for syncing important info within my organization, and love the fact it syncs back to the Exchange Online server to keep managing users seamless. I wish for a few more features (given Microsoft's rapid paced development on the back-end and within Outlook.)

Separate the sync now options to push calendar only, notes only, contacts only. Centralize licensing so we don't have to deal with different expiration / renewal dates.

Hi James,
Thank you for a great review, especially the 5-stars on our overall quality. Very pleased to know that you would strongly recommend our software to your colleagues.
I will pass on the improvement requests to our Dev team.

Platon K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and it works!

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the guys at CiraSync have helped us greatly in the early stages of using the service. I'm only using a small part of the service but the support team was very helpful getting our company where we needed to be.

the Unified Contact Manager is my favorite part of CiraSync. We had issues keeping everyone's mobile phone contacts syncing to our local active directory users and telephone numbers. UCM made it easy to sync contacts between 50 mobile phones using activesync.

I honestly had no issues with the software. its very easy to use and support is very helpful and hands on.

Hi Platon,
Thank you for the kudos and the 5-star review! And, really great to hear that our stellar Support team was helpful in getting you setup with the solution.

Shaun H.

Easy to sync Global Address List

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was great at first as I piloted it for my organization. After that through word of mouth more folks registered. We’ve had to continuously add licenses as it is very simple and effective.

The ease that we can sync select mobile numbers based on distribution lists.

The free version ceases to work after too many individuals in the organization signup, even if you don’t have an enterprise version.

Hi Shaun,
Thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync with so many 5 stars. Really appreciate it.
Yes, we are limiting the free version to 20 users in an organization as it is really intended to demo the power of CiraSync.
As you know, we are constantly adding new features and functionality but please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any features in mind.

Riyen R.
Mit Google übersetzen

CiraSync is one of the best software in the market

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CiraSync is the only software that works best to sync Company Contacts database which reside in Public Folders.

CiraSync Dashboard where it shows you all the information that you need and ease of use.

Once in a while, there's a bug on the software that reported incorrect information. However, CiraSync support has been very helpful and always responds to your issue, they fixed it right away!

Hi Riyen
Thank you for taking the time to review our software and saying "CiraSync is one of the best software in the market"! We are always thrilled to hear from happy customers!
I did want to mention that we are constantly adding new functionality but if you do have any features you would like, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

David F.

CiraSync Does What I Need It To Do

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very responsive in responding to issues. Will honestly tell you if an issue is with their software or with Microsoft.

Finally, a tool that allows us to access public folders contact list on Exchange Online with our many different personal smartphones. It is basically set it up, and forget it.

It would be nice if it were possible to enable Sync Photos as the default during scheduled updates? One of our users can't find anyone in our massive public folder, unless he can see their picture. So, I have to manually update everyone daily, just to make this one person happy.

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync: much appreciate your giving us 4 stars in so many categories. We always like hearing positive things about our Customer Success Team.
I will forward your request to our Dev and Customer Success Teams for followup.

Erica C.

Life changing!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before CiraSync, staff had to manually update their contacts on their address book on Outlook every time there was a change (which was often). The process was also very time consuming, so it rarely got done.

Now with CiraSync, it is a world different! We love that the sync is set-up to auto-update. Staff don't have to use valuable time to have up-to-date information at their fingertips. WE LOVE CIRASYNC!

We loved that it allowed our staff contacts to auto-update. The ease of use is awesome!

We don't really have something we don't like at the moment.

Hi Erica,
We love it when our customers call CiraSync life changing (and use ALL CAPS when giving us a compliment)! Thank you for taking the time to review the software and giving us 5 stars on all the categories.
I do want to mention that we are constantly adding new functionality but if you do have any features you would like, do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Keith L.

Cirasync contact sync

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CiraSync helped with setup and have rarely needed support since.

Cirasync is a flawless solution that allows us to ensure that all of our users have up-to-date contact information on their mobile devices. All we need to do is update Active Directory with a users' contact details and we can rely on a contact record being added, removed or updated with the help of Cirasync.
No special apps required!

None other than the fact that Microsoft should handle this better on its own.

Hi Keith,
Thank you for giving CiraSync 5 stars in multiple categories: it is always awesome to hear from happy customers.
Also, we will soon be releasing a blog post on why Microsoft did not factor in automated contact and calendar syncing into Office. It's a fascinating read.
Much appreciate your taking time to do this review.

7.0/10
Manoj kumar Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly and very easy to Administer.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were struggling with a problem about contact synchronization on every mobile device in our company. Then We found a solution and used CiraSync.

The great thing about this product is - There is no intervention or action required from the user. It's all about admin portal. User only see the result and that is actually a Sys admin wants.

This actually helped a lot. Now days we are relaxed and not worry about contact sync. We have to just add the user in a security group and that is it. Because of this we are focusing on other big and major projects because CiraSync has made our lives easy and smooth.

Nothing, I am really happy with support.

Antwort von CiraSync

Hi Manoj: Thank you for taking the time to review CiraSync. We appreciate it very much. Very pleased to see that our software solution solves your company's contact management program.
sp

Simon B.

CiraSync Review

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It solves a very pressing issue / task for us and our customers, to replicate data into different mailboxes oder calendars in Office 365. Additionally, after having configured the tenant properly, it is working just flawlessly, it is a highly reliable solution!

First setup is not highly intuitiv, API into ITGlue, Datto RMM, Autotask PSA would be great!

Hi Simon,
Thank you for a stellar review of our software! We love to hear phrases like "working just flawlessly" and "it is a highly reliable solution."
Much appreciate the time you took to review CiraSync. I will pass on the setup feedback to our Dev and Customer Success Teams.

Rick H.

Excellent app!

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Every once in a while you find a feature that you think, "huh, why isn't this included?" GAL Sync for iOS and Android clients is one of those that just isn't in Office 365... CiraSync to the rescue! We've deployed this to all our users and it's been perfect.

The dashboard can be a little confusing at first - lots of features to figure out. But support is helpful and once you have things running, it's pretty much set-and-forget.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for taking the time to give CiraSync such a great review. We are very appreciative of the fact that you are willing to recommend our product! I will also pass on the kind words about our stellar Support Team to them.
We are making ongoing improvements to improve user interface and you should see changes soon.