Arbeitsmanagementsoftware für Hotels

Sortieren nach

Pamela

Hotel Effectiveness Rocks

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

I can't thank this company enough for their fast, efficient, pleasant customer service. I adore the entire team - their service and attitude is impeccable!!

The product produces labor, ACA, punch, revenue, audit, housekeeping, plus many more reports. Having several hotels - I am able to compare data and identify inconsistencies in a breeze.

The product is easy to use; it offers online training and Q & As. The data is valuable to the hotel operations and easy to pull. The canned reports are invaluable!

Completely satisfied - we have no desire to search for other options!!

Antwort von Hotel Effectiveness Solutions Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for using Hotel Effectiveness and giving us an awesome rating. Great customers like you keep us striving to be the best.

Liz
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Hotel Effectiveness Review

Overall pretty good.

Overall, the system is fairly simple to use. I love the "assume user" feature as this has helped troubleshoot user questions. I have not had to use technical support, which is always a good thing. They layout is fairly simple.

In time and attendance, it would be beneficial to be able to search an employee instead of having to select from a long list. I use the control F function to locate the employees, but it would be easier if the system allowed for it. The system seems to work most effectively with Chrome (which I love), but Internet Explorer users have a difficult time using it. Customizable reports are a bit complex to build, this could be simpler.

Antwort von Hotel Effectiveness Solutions Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are happy that you have found the tool easy to use, and if you ever need any advanced assistance, do not hesitate to ask.

Employee Search is part of the core labor management system. You can find it in the Employee Explorer (look under the Employees menu). You are correct that employee search is not part of our current Time & Attendance functionality, but we will add this to our development list. Thank you for the suggestion!

Our system works very well in the more recent versions of the major browser applications. For Internet Explorer, users should use IE 10.0 or later for full support - older versions are no longer supported by Microsoft and are not recommended for our users.

Marcelo

Holdiay Inn Express Simi Valley

All right

The most I like about this software is: Easy friendly to use

Does not prevent employees not to clock in when the 30 minutes meal break is not over. Not compatible with ADP. I have to enter numbers of hours in ADP manually.

Antwort von Hotel Effectiveness Solutions Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for submitting this thoughtful review. We do have an integration with ADP, so you should not have to re-enter payroll data manually. We can also talk to you about configuration of your time and attendance system to have the controls you are seeking. We value your feedback and are fully committed to providing everything you require to be successful.

Nancy

Opportunity

I would save neutral.
I have worked wit other systems that seem to be ore flexible with setting parameters that work for our type of need or business. In addition I have had some issue with support's lack of timeliness in returning calls when we are only given the option to leave a message. There have been some hiccups when setting up first time parameters, told al is taken care of and later find that there are key steps that were not taken or implemented as committed to by support.

I like the ease of the system as it related to entering data and easy to understand graphs -color coded reporting and data that is provided when dealing with forecasting etc.

There a few options theta would assist us greatly:
1. Having clocks that are not open for any time punching but rather restricted with grace periods
2 Would be a great option to be able to schedule people and have HE work with time clock and create grace periods so that it's not a "free for all" punching system.

Mary

User Friendly

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

Having Hotel Effectiveness has eliminated the 'manual' entry of employee timecards. The punches are electronically made and housed within Hotel Effectiveness. So when it comes time to process payroll it is so easy. Just pull a report and it can download all the payroll information into our payroll accounting software.

The software is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate from page to page. It has 'real time' punches. There is no need to 'wait' or having to manually capture time punches.

I have no cons about the software at this time.

Antwort von Hotel Effectiveness Solutions Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We love seeing comments from a great customer like you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your opinions help make Hotel Effectiveness even better.

Jonathan
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to Use- Straight Forward to Learn

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

This is my second hotel working with Hotel Effectiveness. I enjoy the ease of use and find the tutorials very informative. Scheduling is simplified and doesn't experience lag. The option to set up auto-generated reports for to monitor labor offers peace of mind.
Great asset to equip your hotel operations team with.

The software is easy to use. There are a list of tutorials to offering ease of use learning the software.
It's very straightforward and user friendly. Scheduling is made efficiently and the program is not heavy to run. Forecasting formulas for allocating labor hours is seamless. Adding users is straightforward. You can add tips, declare tips, bonuses, incentives, PTO, and vacation in a breeze.
Allows for employees with multiple coding without manual calculation for rate differentials.

Although was resolved by customer support; slight challenge coding an employee with a promotion.

Antwort von Hotel Effectiveness Solutions Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to send us a favorable review! Your comments are appreciated and lets us know we are making Hotel Effectiveness a better place for our users.

Eva

Labor Saver

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Hotel Effectiveness has helped me greatly with productivity. It's a great tool since I can show an associate how well they are doing with actual, real time numbers/information so they better understand enabling them to have a better grasp on their performance

I use the software mainly for scheduling and tracking productivity. Hotel Effectiveness takes the guess work out of this process since it tells how many people you need to schedule and what time they should finished.

There is nothing that I do not like about the software at this time. I think this is so be of how I use it because everything is loaded (forecasting, labor plans etc.) for me, it just utilize it.

Ben

Very Pleased!!!

Bewertet am 5.5.2019

Managers are in better control of their labor. We can more quickly identify labor issues by position or person, whether that is needing to hire more to reduce overtime or not having the tools for employees to effceinently do their work.

H. E. is easy to use and allows the user the ability to manage you labor cost with the click of a mouse. I also like the timecard feature is easy to view for the manager to see times and total very quickly.

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.

Olivia

HE Review

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

HE is a great way to track our labor productivity in real-time. It also allows us to break down trends with all of the historical data it provides.

It is so easy to use. I love the details reports. There is a lot of information you can break down.

I am not in love with the new format. I wish MyHotelTeam.com had more functionality. Like allowing associates to swap shifts via the site. It also needs an app for associates to access quickly on their smartphones.

Bill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Great Management Tool

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

Our experience has been fantastic. They have been great to work with

I like the industry specificity. I like the mobile aspect. I like the daily reports. I like that Plan fluctuates by occupancy and revenue. I like the ease of use. I like the excellent service. I like almost everything about it and encourage everyone I meet to use it.

only one complaint - it does not prohibit Meal Period violations, which is an issue in California

Micah

Helpful Tools

Bewertet am 4.5.2019

Hotel Effectiveness has a number of very helpful tools that help track the productivity of your employees versus revenue goals/budget that you have set for your business. I also love the overtime tracker that makes it easy to keep an eye on potential extra expenses.

I don't dislike any of the software as of yet but I'm still exploring all of it's capabilities.

Josh

Hotel Effectiveness Review

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

I love it. It is easy to use and provides a lot of excellent information

It is so easy to use. There is a ton of information you can glean from all of the reports they provide.

I am not a big fan of the site format change. I would like the MyHotelTeam.com site improved. Associates being able to swap shifts would be nice. Also...there needs to be a smartphone app for MyHotelTeam.com.

Debra

Hotel Effectiveness makes payroll easy

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Correct clock-in and clock-out time for each employees.

The increase of free time of doing payroll. No more pencil and paper. No more keeping up with employees time of Clock-in and Clock-out. I like the option to be able to view previous payroll`

Sometimes we have a problem with getting the finger to enroll.

Tim

Great Product

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

They are responsive when I have questions and were willing to add functionality for us. Easy to train to team members and drive profits.

The ease of use and ways to find any areas where we are over spending in labor, immediately.

At this point there is not anything I do not like about the product

Anil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Hospitality Analytical Tool

Labor Savings,

Daily Labor Analysis, Daily, MTD and YTD Revenue Analysis, Effective tool to manage labor hours, Effective tool to reward employees in meeting target minutes

Reporting need more work, need additional reports to assist in decision making

Sefika

Hotel Review

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

This program is very easy to use. It helps me control costs and is user friendly. For many on my team English is a second language we have seen challenge with other software given the language barrier. With HE it is very easy and visual for all team who use to navigate. Our labor costs have been impacted very positively.

The forecasting tool can be a bit hard to navigate.

Liselpidia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Hskp Manager

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

HE allows us to better see and control labor with on time, at your finger tip report. HE support is willing to work with us to insure we are able to get full benefits from their programs.

I like everything is nothing that I don't like

Antwort von Hotel Effectiveness Solutions Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for using Hotel Effectiveness and giving us an awesome rating! Great customers like you keep us striving to be the best.

Ray

General Manager

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

payroll controls. Easy access to see payroll out of line. the multiple daily emailed updates ensures I catch all errors. great tool to gauge success and needs.

ease to use
scheduling features
the Daily 5 Minute checklist. Ease to see who out of line with payroll and staffing
the late/absence feature
ease in reading team comments
daily tracking

scheduler input feature. hard to read F+B covers and revenue

caroline

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

I've enjoyed my experience with hotel effectiveness.

I like the reports that hotel effectiveness sends me daily to keep up with our revenue pace and comparison to last year.

I don't have anything that I dislike about Hotel Effectiveness. I've enjoyed using the app for our hotel needs.

Robert

HE review

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

I use it everyday to help the hotel find areas where we need help and where we overspend

I like the mobile aspect it makes it easy for employees to see their updated schedule whenever I update it

I dont like the fact that it times out quickly. I also would like to see it integrate with other apps as well.

Glen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Very good way to track payroll

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

Like the product, like the OT and time card tracking, solid functionality

Time card tracking, OT reports, daily time check

employee set up a bit clunky, reporting OK, system runs slow at times

Devashri

Product Offer

Pretty much easy use

User friendly and easy to learn. Customer service is good.

More functionality that can work with other software

Miochie
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Restaurant Manager

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

It is easy to use and to training other on

IT is easy to Program to use and help other associates with

It is nothing that I don't like about it

Denise

H.E. Positives and Negatives

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

More benefits to discover

It's easy to track hours and time punches

It is hard to find out how to track tardies and late punches.

Angelia

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Keeping track of time and overtime. Telling my employee how many hours they have help them stay on track.

I can fine out the hours of my employee quickly. When schedule I can see what hours I have and where to use them more effectively

Sometime it slow and I have to use Google or it won't work. Navigation can some rime be difficult and if I miss a day I find it hard to catch up