TimeClock Plus Erfahrungen

Cloudbasierte Zeit- und Anwesenheitssoftware

Sortieren nach

Randy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long time customer trying new things.

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

It’s been very positive. We have been customers for approximately 8 years and have come to rely on its ease of use and always available use.

We like the easy of use in TimeClock. The HR department can find the information they need easily and our teachers are able to navigate around the parts they need without instructions or assistance. We recently moved to the cloud based option to ensure better protection from web threats. The process was easy and quick.

The only complaint I’ve heard is that the cursor doesn’t return to the is area when someone clicks in. This makes the next user have to place the cursor in the correct place. A simple tab will place it correctly and most users now automatically do that for the next user.

Greg
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

TimeClock Plus - A Mature Option

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

I found the system one of the most difficult of the 68 Software Systems our IT Department supports. The granularity of the Application is extremely complex. The Context Help is well intentioned, but almost impossible to follow, as the multi-instruction Help Bubbles disappear based on Cursor Context. I have had to hover over the Help content I am seeking, use Greenshot to capture a screen grab, then Paste the content into a Word document, repeating the process until I have what I need. Terminology is also confusing.

As an Administrator of the User side of the TC Plus application, I find that the "Copy" function of User Assignments is EXTREMELY helpful.
There are perhaps Hundreds of Property Settings that may be attributed to a User, particularly Supervisors & Managers.
When I add a Supervisor to an OU (Organizational Unit), I find the "Copy " Profile Assignments from a like Supervisor to be a valuable time-saving function.

The nesting of various functions is non-intuitive. I recall the first time I attempted to change a Users Password, the difficulty in locating the Form Controls which managed this method were extremely confusion. Also, the "Search" method is a bit confusion, and is not Inherited by all forms as one would expect. Once on an Employee, clicking "Roles", for example, does not display the Roles the Employee has, but defaults to the Role settings within the Organization.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

It is very user friendly, easy to train new users.

When you have a large group, looking at Group Hours is very tedious. We have about 1500 users and it takes so long to load the group hours for the whole company. I have to break it down by school and do one at a time to save time. If you do bring everyone up, going from page to page is very slow.

Antwort von TCP

We are happy to hear you appreciate the ease of use our software provides for your employees. We've built TimeClock Plus to incorporate an intuitive user experience and hope you enjoy it. We are however sorry to hear that you've had problems with our Group Hours tool. Our tools are used by 60,000+ customers, so we're confident we can resolve your issue. Please call or email our support team for additional assistance at [email protected], or enter a ticket at https://timeclockplus.force.com/TCPSupport. They can gladly give you tips on how to improve your experience with our Group Hours tool.

Thank you for being part of our TimeClock Plus Community.

Sam
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for a small business

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

We went from collecting time data from hand made notes to this software. It was very inexpensive to purchase, did not require hardware, and has been working great. This has saved our company 8 hours a pay period being able to import time data directly into Quickbooks and process payroll very quickly. It has also saved many hours of reentry and reduced errors as well. Overall we are very happy with the product.

Software is intuitive and easy to use. Every report that I need is already built in to the software. No need for custom report writing. The customer support is great. I am able to get questions answered right away and they even call back after a few days to follow up and make sure everything is working well. Well run company.

The most recent software update moved around several options making the software not as easy to navigate. All functionality is still there, just harder to find having used the old version for several years. Also, the web based product is fairly slow at running reports that cover multiple months. Our company recently upgraded our internet connection which helped this problem.

BELINDA

TimeClock Plus for Public Schools

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

As a user of this product, I liked the ease of clocking in and out, changing the job code from class time to bus driving, and requesting time off with the option of needing a substitute.
As an administrator/payroll, I like the ease of checking/managing time for employees and printing time-sheets at the end of the month for payroll purposes. Assistance with problems from TimeClock Plus has improved over the last year.

As an administrator/payroll, I have had difficulty in setting lunch breaks and assigning the options for new teachers to request a substitute. I have not always had the assistance from TimeClock Plus to resolve issues. I would prefer to have an easy-to-use guide that I could refer to when needed.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Software

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

TCP has everything we need from a Human Resources aspect to payroll. It keeps track of everything, and helps team leaders manage their teams better, quicker and with less time loss.

We struggled so much looking for solutions to keep attendance and track breaks, etc. We used several budget solutions that didn't work correctly. TCP was a game changer, it was a complete overhaul, it gave us the ability to keep track of many aspects of personnel attendance in each of our 11 locations.

The onboarding was tedious and the learning curve was a bit higher than expected. Especially when you are dealing with so many employees.

Marie

My Time Clock Plus Review

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

I use it everyday and it is quick and easy to keep track of my time at work.

I use it everyday and it is quick and easy to keep track of my time at work.

I like how easy it is to use. I can clock in and out on a computer or phone. It is easy to log in and check my hours. It is easy for admin to go and edit my hours if I make a mistake, or am absent on a day.

There is nothing I dislike. It would be nice if it integrated into payroll, so I could look up all payroll information, rather than just hours worked.

Lisa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Quiet Competence

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

TimeClock Plus allows us to track staff hours for payroll & wage/hour compliance. It is a quality product that needs little maintenance and when the day is already busy - to know this will be working seamlessly is important.

Reasonable price; quality product -- works quietly in the background without a lot of maintenance.

I would like it to track staff competencies, training, etc. I would like an expanded version.

Kia
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Great Product!

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

I love that this product allowed us to do our shift differentials automatically. We have quite complex payroll with how we pay our variable hour employees. This was the only software that worked the closest to what we needed.

I wish they were a little more flexible on custom needs. I also wish they had a little more documentation on what each of the buttons and checkboxes do.

• Branche: Politische Organisation

Fits our needs.

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

We were using TimeClock for the employees to punch in and out but then printing out a sheet to enter the data manually into our financial software. When we upgraded, we found out how easy it is to export the data. It is saving us a lot of time and errors.

Ease of importing into our financial software.

We had to do a work-around for compensatory time.

Gary

Best Decision We Made for Time/Attendance/Payroll Management

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

TCP reduced payroll processing from 4 days to 2 hours. It also freed up 60% of the time bookkeepers were dedicating to payroll at individual schools/departments to dedicate to other tasks.

The seamless integration with our payroll software; the ease in fully automating ALL manual, paper-based time/attendance/payroll processes; the ease of detail reporting; the EXCEPTIONAL customer support; the ease of use for employees and managers; the accuracy in maintaining federal and state compliance; the management of COVID-19 related matters; the ability to track FFCRA, FMLA, and other compliance tracking; the management of the company and care it provides to customers; and the knowledge base of the support team and resources available for users.

There is nothing I do not like about TCP. I submitted several requests for enhancement to company readily designed and implemented.

Cory
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Look somewhere else - all about the money.

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

We have used TCP for around 6 years. We initially had 17 employees and were happy with the software. Upon learning that the software is a contract for the quantity of employees you sign up for a year without changing, and payment up front, I noticed they just pull the money out before you have a chance to make any changes to the quantity of users. Then, you are stuck for another year paying the higher price. This has gone on for three years and they keep signing up and pulling out the cost for 17 users. This is after I told them I only have three employees. It was noted on the invoice from a year ago and they still charged me for another 17 employees at around $700+. They are crooks and need to help the customer, not screw them over for their own profits.

Initially, it worked as it should...then was too expensive with no way of getting out of the contract.

The support is abysmal. They don't care about anything but their money.

• Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beware! They don't return emails or calls! Auto renewed without approval!

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Would never use them again due to the extremely poor management and customer service.
I don't...

I don't understand how they expect companies to use them if they won't return phone calls or emails about our service.

I liked the ease of clocking in and out when the sytem worked.

Lots of glitches then required manually entering employee's clocking in and out.
We decided to cancel after our contract was completed but they would not return phone calls or emails requesting cancellation and instead sent our account to collections.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

RUN Powered by ADP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeClock Plus

We cancelled TCP and switched to ADP
Joan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeClock Plus is easy to use software, they are great to work with and it integrates with my...

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

I have used TimeClock Plus for years. Just recently we updated the software and they have made some great changes. It is easy to navigate through. I can call anytime with any questions and they help me. I love that it integrates with my payroll software. This was really one of the biggest requests that I had. It really streamlines the payroll process.

The system is easy to use and has some great easy ways to track employees. I can see at a glance if people are absent, late or missed a punch. It also integrates with my payroll software which really streamlines the process and removes the margin of data entry errors.

It would be great to have some other employee scheduling options rather than just by individual employee.

John
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lack of support for legacy versions

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

While we acknowledge that we are over due for upgrading to a newer version there are other larger issues that need attention first such as a new server , a better switch, etc. Therefore we need to continue using our current version. TimeClock Plus absolutely refuses to provide any kind of support or assistance. It has lead to us looking into possible new software providers. Very disappointing.

TimeClock Plus performs all the functions that we need. The employees find it easy to use. No complicated instructions or training is required.

Expensive to purchase or upgrade but not really far off the mark compared to other alternatives. All the various software packages I reviewed were expensive.

Ashleigh

It's pretty alright

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

All of our hourly employees punch in and out on TCP and then subs and sick hours for our teachers. It's an alright system, I just don't think it's as user friendly as it could be.

I like that I can clock in on my phone and that there's usually an easy way to fix last punches if I forgot to do something. I also like that it keeps track of PTO and things like that for the whole year, which is handy when we need substitutes.

I dislike how difficult it is to initially set up on a phone. Whenever a teacher gets a new phone or something like that, I have to help them figure it out all over again. I also dislike that the offline feature has never seemed to work. If a server is down and it redirects you to the offline version, those punches don't always seem to stick.

Sarah
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Great Software, Terrible Customer Service

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

The software itself works DECENT but again the customer service, lack of effort or personalization you receive is thee worst I've experience working with vendor. I would take your business elsewhere to a company that will give you the time of day. Especially for a $1200+ implementation fee

I strictly use it on a mobile app for my employees to clock in and out. I like it because I was told it could geo-map so employees can only use the app when in the building. They forgot the fine print: it is extremely unreliable with location recognition, the geomap is a circle so it has to include some of the outside of the building.

$1200 for an implementation fee that could have been a 5-minute video, my account "implementation specialist" did not set my accounts up per my parameters (something the $1200 fee is supposed to include). I was not properly explained how licensing was charged, invoiced, given no explanation of charges when you ask and the money was withdrawn from my account. When you call to voice a terrible experience you are pretty much told too bad and they do nothing to make it right for the client.

Paul
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Standard User

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

Tracking hours and reporting PTO , Sick, and Vacation

Cost and learning curve. Took a bit to get everyone onboard.

Amy
  • Branche: Personalwesen

TCP

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

We have used TCP for the maintenance of our hourly employees and to monitor overtime hours and it has saved us a time. The application has so many resourceful reports that can be run also.

I like that the software can be accessed from anywhere and is easily able to be set to your business needs.

There are times when employees have trouble punching out due to the sensitivity. This can be changed but they still have issues at times.

SHANNON

David
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Complete Timekeeper

Bewertet am 9.1.2020

It has been great! Definitely do not regret making this our timeclock!!

It has been great! Definitely do not regret making this our timeclock!!

TimeClock Plus not only tracks hours for our hourly employees, it also tracks PTO, provides complete statistics, and has become a valuable piece of our administration.

I wish there was a way for TimeClock to provide an off-line module. We do not have frequent internet outtages, but when we do TimeClock Plus is naturally inaccessible.

Mbonjo
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software solution designed for time and attendance management

Bewertet am 12.3.2023

Overall, this is one of the best software I have used so far

Overall, this is one of the best software I have used so far

I love this software it's accuracy using it's automated time tracking which eliminates the need for manual timekeeping, reducing errors and improving accuracy.

I haven't experienced any negativity using this software

Anna
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

TCP

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

TCP has been a great way for us to track the location of our roving employees and make sure all of our sites are fully staffed.

I like it's ease of use to our everyday employees that may not be as tech-savvy. It's pretty user friendly on the day to day level.

You need a tutorial in pulling employee reports and getting the correct information you are looking for.

Gary
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

TimeClock Plus Review

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

Overall, support is great. The product is solid and my clients like the reports they can generate about their employees time.

I support the installation and migrations of this product. My users that use it find it very easy to use. They have no issues using it and tell me it's very easy to use whether you are using their physical time clocks or the software on a Windows machine. From a support perspective, their support team is excellent and very thorough. The last upgrade was a large one and their support was very prepared and led us down a great path toward a very successful upgrade with no down time.

It is expensive. The cloud version was cost prohibitive for my client so they stayed with the onsite version.

serene
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Upgrade to V7

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

This version of the software allow managers/supervisors to utilize the system on the go. Which is a plus for busy managers.

It is really similar to V6 (non hosted software). Really user friendly. We upgraded from V6 to V7 and it is seamless with little training.

Accruals and absence management, it is not integrating with our HRIS both ways.