TimeClock Plus

Kia
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Great Product!

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

I love that this product allowed us to do our shift differentials automatically. We have quite complex payroll with how we pay our variable hour employees. This was the only software that worked the closest to what we needed.

I wish they were a little more flexible on custom needs. I also wish they had a little more documentation on what each of the buttons and checkboxes do.

Greg
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

TimeClock Plus - A Mature Option

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

I found the system one of the most difficult of the 68 Software Systems our IT Department supports. The granularity of the Application is extremely complex. The Context Help is well intentioned, but almost impossible to follow, as the multi-instruction Help Bubbles disappear based on Cursor Context. I have had to hover over the Help content I am seeking, use Greenshot to capture a screen grab, then Paste the content into a Word document, repeating the process until I have what I need. Terminology is also confusing.

As an Administrator of the User side of the TC Plus application, I find that the "Copy" function of User Assignments is EXTREMELY helpful.
There are perhaps Hundreds of Property Settings that may be attributed to a User, particularly Supervisors & Managers.
When I add a Supervisor to an OU (Organizational Unit), I find the "Copy " Profile Assignments from a like Supervisor to be a valuable time-saving function.

The nesting of various functions is non-intuitive. I recall the first time I attempted to change a Users Password, the difficulty in locating the Form Controls which managed this method were extremely confusion. Also, the "Search" method is a bit confusion, and is not Inherited by all forms as one would expect. Once on an Employee, clicking "Roles", for example, does not display the Roles the Employee has, but defaults to the Role settings within the Organization.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

It is very user friendly, easy to train new users.

When you have a large group, looking at Group Hours is very tedious. We have about 1500 users and it takes so long to load the group hours for the whole company. I have to break it down by school and do one at a time to save time. If you do bring everyone up, going from page to page is very slow.

Antwort von DMI Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are happy to hear you appreciate the ease of use our software provides for your employees. We've built TimeClock Plus to incorporate an intuitive user experience and hope you enjoy it. We are however sorry to hear that you've had problems with our Group Hours tool. Our tools are used by 60,000+ customers, so we're confident we can resolve your issue. Please call or email our support team for additional assistance at [email protected], or enter a ticket at https://timeclockplus.force.com/TCPSupport. They can gladly give you tips on how to improve your experience with our Group Hours tool.

Thank you for being part of our TimeClock Plus Community.

Sam
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for a small business

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

We went from collecting time data from hand made notes to this software. It was very inexpensive to purchase, did not require hardware, and has been working great. This has saved our company 8 hours a pay period being able to import time data directly into Quickbooks and process payroll very quickly. It has also saved many hours of reentry and reduced errors as well. Overall we are very happy with the product.

Software is intuitive and easy to use. Every report that I need is already built in to the software. No need for custom report writing. The customer support is great. I am able to get questions answered right away and they even call back after a few days to follow up and make sure everything is working well. Well run company.

The most recent software update moved around several options making the software not as easy to navigate. All functionality is still there, just harder to find having used the old version for several years. Also, the web based product is fairly slow at running reports that cover multiple months. Our company recently upgraded our internet connection which helped this problem.

BELINDA

TimeClock Plus for Public Schools

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

As a user of this product, I liked the ease of clocking in and out, changing the job code from class time to bus driving, and requesting time off with the option of needing a substitute.
As an administrator/payroll, I like the ease of checking/managing time for employees and printing time-sheets at the end of the month for payroll purposes. Assistance with problems from TimeClock Plus has improved over the last year.

As an administrator/payroll, I have had difficulty in setting lunch breaks and assigning the options for new teachers to request a substitute. I have not always had the assistance from TimeClock Plus to resolve issues. I would prefer to have an easy-to-use guide that I could refer to when needed.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Comprehensive Software

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

TCP has everything we need from a Human Resources aspect to payroll. It keeps track of everything, and helps team leaders manage their teams better, quicker and with less time loss.

We struggled so much looking for solutions to keep attendance and track breaks, etc. We used several budget solutions that didn't work correctly. TCP was a game changer, it was a complete overhaul, it gave us the ability to keep track of many aspects of personnel attendance in each of our 11 locations.

The onboarding was tedious and the learning curve was a bit higher than expected. Especially when you are dealing with so many employees.

• Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

TimeClock Plus

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

I use this software daily as a department manager. It is easy to quickly evaluate everything that you need to accomplish on one screen.

This program is easy to navigate and easy to train new users. The functionality on the surface is basic, although as you need more information, it is easy to drill-down to what you need. I love the fact that it is web-based.

There may be a few too many options available. This software could use better graphics - everything else works great!

Lisa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Quiet Competence

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

TimeClock Plus allows us to track staff hours for payroll & wage/hour compliance. It is a quality product that needs little maintenance and when the day is already busy - to know this will be working seamlessly is important.

Reasonable price; quality product -- works quietly in the background without a lot of maintenance.

I would like it to track staff competencies, training, etc. I would like an expanded version.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

Easy Tool for Employees

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

My employer uses TimeClock Plus to keep track of everyone in our business. It is a simple way for us to request leave, enter time, and keep track of leave accrued. We went to TimeClock Plus from printed, handwritten spreadsheets. TCP has been a lifesaver!

TimeClock Plus makes it super simple for us to enter our time worked as well as keep track of leave earned. It is incredibly user-friendly and I love using it every day.

Working mainly from an employee standpoint (rather than a manger or an admin), I have no issues with the program.

• Branche: Politische Organisation

Fits our needs.

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

We were using TimeClock for the employees to punch in and out but then printing out a sheet to enter the data manually into our financial software. When we upgraded, we found out how easy it is to export the data. It is saving us a lot of time and errors.

Ease of importing into our financial software.

We had to do a work-around for compensatory time.

Gary

Best Decision We Made for Time/Attendance/Payroll Management

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

TCP reduced payroll processing from 4 days to 2 hours. It also freed up 60% of the time bookkeepers were dedicating to payroll at individual schools/departments to dedicate to other tasks.

The seamless integration with our payroll software; the ease in fully automating ALL manual, paper-based time/attendance/payroll processes; the ease of detail reporting; the EXCEPTIONAL customer support; the ease of use for employees and managers; the accuracy in maintaining federal and state compliance; the management of COVID-19 related matters; the ability to track FFCRA, FMLA, and other compliance tracking; the management of the company and care it provides to customers; and the knowledge base of the support team and resources available for users.

There is nothing I do not like about TCP. I submitted several requests for enhancement to company readily designed and implemented.

Monique
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

User Friendly TimeClock

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

My overall experience with TimeClock Plus has been awesome. My staff members can easily log their hours, request time off, and even track the type of leave they are requesting (i.e. personal, vacation, etc).

TimeClock Plus is beyond easy to use. The system automatically calculates your time, deducts lunch breaks, and even allows superiors and subordinates to communicate via time approval/denial messages.

Sometimes the time clock requests for sick, vacation, personal days, etc. are sent to the head administrator's spam folder, which can leave the employee wondering if their request was submitted correctly. Employees cannot clock in or out when off the company's network. This becomes a pain when staff members are traveling for work.

Shelly

Makes my job easier!

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

For me, keeping employees honest is the biggest piece. Before Time Clock, I know there were employees not reporting absences and not fulfilling their contract hours. It is still a daily struggle to get them to comply, but now I have it on record and they can't get away with it anymore.

The software allows for more accountability on the employees end. Tracking hours worked is very important and going from paper to electronic time keeping leaves very little room for error. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.

Sometimes can be hard to understand the technology piece of it when setting up, but once everything is in place it pretty much runs itself!

Robert
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

Leaving Kronos and moving to TimeClock Plus was an easy move. The implementation team was great, and true experts. Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions has been a big labor saver. The ease of the use of the product for end users is pretty good, with a modern, well designed UI. We opted for an entirely cloud-hosted option, which makes upkeep even easier.

Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions. No need to do endless imports / exports of text files.

Single Sign-On is an added cost, and the company doesn't take it seriously. In 2019, everyone should allow "Sign On with Google" and all the other major services, standard, out of the box.

Some aspects of the product can be more complex than appear necessary, but are often there for larger or more complex installs -- the downside? You're stuck with all those unnecessary complex options.

URL for the hosted instance is dumb; unnecessary long, and the company is inflexible about addressing this issue - they think they know best, I disagree there.

Aarice
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Very User Friendly

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

I clock in/out about 6x a day using TCP. I really like it, before we utilized a Kronos sys that was really slow.

I love that you can clock in without a password, it takes less than 30 seconds to use. I also like how you can file virtual tickets .

I don't dislike anything about this software, although it could use some better graphics.

Amy
  • Branche: Personalwesen

TCP

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

We have used TCP for the maintenance of our hourly employees and to monitor overtime hours and it has saved us a time. The application has so many resourceful reports that can be run also.

I like that the software can be accessed from anywhere and is easily able to be set to your business needs.

There are times when employees have trouble punching out due to the sensitivity. This can be changed but they still have issues at times.

SHANNON

Dennis
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Cost Effective Solution

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

Overall we have a good experience with TCP and their customer support is very good.

Good value to provide a time clock solution for employees. Can be purchased so we don't have to pay for it every year. Reasonably easy to deploy and maintain.

Sometimes user clock-ins fail when using the mobile app or computer website to clock in or out. Seems to be random and we just correct as managers to complete the entry.

Monica
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Outstanding Company!!

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

Was a perfect fit when we switched to electronic timekeeping and are always so helpful when I call.

TC is really easy to use and interacts with our financial/payroll system perfect. TC is constantly improving features based on customers feedback. Customer service is superb!

There are some features in leave request I would like to have changed but does not keep me from using it.

Michelle
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best support of any vendor I work with!

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

Very positive! I don't have a negative thing to say about their product or their team.

Hands down, best support team I've ever worked with - I cannot say enough about them, how tentative they are, how professional they are and how much they'll work with a client to resolve issues.

Nothing negative! I haven't found anything I dislike...

Stephanie
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EliminatesTime Cards and Tracks Accural of Hours

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

Awesome Software and compatible with payroll

This software is great to help monitor accrual of hours for employees as far as vacation, sick, and personal hours. It is user friendly and if you miss clocking in or out you can edit the segments with no problem. It gives you a selection of what preference that you would like to use for time off.
It even has a option in case you have Jury Duty

Sometimes editing the segments when missing clocking in or out can be confusing

Patti

Headache no more

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

Time Clock Plus has been real good about working with us if we have a problem. They are wonderful people to work with!!

I love the contract variance report so I can tell who is over their contract or not met their contract.

When you have to "deselect" all before you can select the employee you are needing a report on.

Ursula
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

TimeClock Plus review

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

I have been the project manager over the initial implementation for our division in 2014 and overall we have been happy with TCP.

I like the accuracy and efficiency of TCP software.

The biggest con is the software's rounded 7 minute rule. Also, how it times out every so often and lose whatever you are working on.

Liz

TimeClock Plus Review

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

Editing staff's errors and or missed clock ins. Adding staff's missing clock in. It has been an overall great experience.

I like everything about this software especially how we can add/delete or edit any clock ins missing or added by mistake.

There is not one thing I dislike about this software.

Ruth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficiencey

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

This has been an excellent product for our school. It allows us to have efficient reports for our records and keep all in order.

We use timeclock plus for accountability. This works much better than any punch card.

Easy to use. I have not had any issues with it.