7 Nutzerbewertungen
Renan S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Reviews after 1 year: everything is perfect !

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The user interface is very friendly and call quality is very good.

I have had no issue using the web app from my desktop.
You can make free calls if you dont have big needs and more tools, more set ups.

I hope they had an intermediate plan which would more suits my needs as an independent

Antwort von RingOver

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us and everyone else reading. We have really big things in store in terms of new features and quality enhancements so hold tight - it only gets better!

Simon G.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible business phone solution

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RingOver has reduced our phone bills and turned our phone system into a productivity tool.

RingOver is deployed in the cloud thus there are no mobile devices to purchase or networks to setup. It allows users to choose their mobile or landline number in different countries.It allows colleagues to check the status of their team members and easily transfer calls to the right person.

RingOver requires an internet connection to make calls or messages.

Antwort von RingOver

We love when our clients are able to save money on phone bills! Thanks a lot for sharing, Simon :-)

Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Nice concept and system

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The calls are quality. Sometimes to some places there is a little bit of lag. But I am very happy with the experience.

Easy to use, and a very great customer service. CSR was great and very attentive. Also the APP is very nice to use.

Sometimes I have problems with the conexion. Only that.

Antwort von RingOver

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on RingOver! We are glad to know you had a great experience working with our customer support personnel.Your feedback makes it even easier for us to continue improving our service quality so thanks again for that! Looking forward to working more with you in the future!

Callum H.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Disgusted...

Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely awful, disgusted in the service in which they provided

Initially, the click 2 call system, however, wasn't very helpful when the call quality was horrific

The call quality was absolutely awful when bringing this up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team, the issues were never addressed. After bringing up these issues multiple times and even sending call examples to RingOver, they were trying to convince us that it was a problem our end. Also when calling them and saying which company I was from I would be greeted with rude vocabulary and slow waiting times

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Jack R.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

5 Star Service

Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support service has been second to none.

Call logs are useful and well organised. Ability to monitor and record calls has proved invaluable.

So far.everything is working exactly as we need it to.

Antwort von RingOver

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Jack. We really appreciate your kind words and we agree, our support colleagues are superstars! We are honored to have you in our network and glad to know our tool adds value to your team! We look forward to continue working with your team :)

Rishi K.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Excellent

Great service, easy to use, mobile compatibility and reporting tools

The service should be all-inclusive across all countries rather than a select few landlines.

Antwort von RingOver

Hi Rishi, thanks for leaving such awesome feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy using RingOver and we would do all we can to ensure you receive the very best! Thanks again :)

Noemi D.
Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

My experience

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can share all my contact and call with my colleagues.
In case I m not available , someone else will attend the call and the customer will not have to call to another number.

It is very easy to use, perfect for my business and excellent customer service.

The website is not always easy to understand

Antwort von RingOver

Hello Noemi, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on RingOver. We are very happy that we can help your customer service team deliver value to your clients! We will be improving our website soon so you can have a better experience. Keep up the great work and we look forward to continue working with you!