• Funktionen
Steve P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful SMTP services without the headache!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

SMTP2GO gave us a simple solution to enable web applications hosted within our own network, so send emails from .NET pages easily. It removed the overheads in setting up and maintaining local email services, plus allowed us to keep our own server IP's away from blacklists - especially useful when providing shared hosting space to many different customers!

The web dashboard for SMTP2GO provides simple configuration and online reporting and usgae stats, plus provdes simple logging of mails, deliveries and failures.

TBH, nothing - it just works! SMTP2GO provide fast reliabel support and there is a wealth of information online to get you sorted, IF you get issues.

Ihab M.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and reliable Email delivery service

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Due to the bad reputation of our public IP addresses at our ISP, there were times where we couldn't send 20 emails per day as our IPs were blacklisted by all known antispam providers.
we had no choice but to rely on a smart-host like SMTP2Go. we tried similar competitors but this by far was the best.

if your business relies on emails and If you are looking to enhance your email delivery and not worry about sending failures, SMTP2GO is your best choice. theirs servers are whitelisted at any Antispam service, your Email wont get bounced unless you have a typo mistake.
They also provide you with brilliant reports to track every single email. support team are very helpful.
several packages are available for everyone and you always upgrade/downgrade if you wish

I never had any problems so far. except for one time when we had a few infected users sending bulk emails to invalid recipients and got us blocked. it will a bit tough to handle with the support team cause they were too strict to unblock us but to be honest they had a valid reason as our problem could have affected the other members and therefore their business.
otherwise, we are happy with what have!

Hi Ihab,

Thank you for the review! So happy you are with us!

We are elated to hear that you were able to work through the infected users! Our support team is ready to help!

• Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It works-ish

Bewertet am 27.4.2019

Provides SMTP on the go which is great for temporary email solutions

Had a couple of tests with this to ensure it works via temporary email addresses. Account got blocked. Other than that, its great.

Antwort von SMTP2GO Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Accounts are blocked if they do not meet the Terms of Service agreement, as is the case in this incident.

Bernd K.

Best SMTP Provider

Bewertet am 1.2.2021

We are an IT Service Provider and are using SMTP2GO for many of our clients. Mostly to send out emails on the local Mail Server but also for any custom build software which needs email sending functionality.
SMTP2GO has proven to be rock solid. In all he years, we have never looked anywhere else. And if there is an issue such as a bad IP, their support is super fast and always got the issue sorted on first try.

It's extremely simple to get started, the software is straight forward and offers all the features we need.

I didn't find any cons for this software.

Hi Bernd,

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it!

If you ever have any questions, you know where to reach us. :)

Happy emailing!

Panos L.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Lifesaver

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

It just works.

It's good being fancy and all, but in the end, it's the product that matters. Simple layout, no dynamic loading. Clean sections.

I love it.

No real downside to their services. If I had to, I would change the following:

The overall style of the app, make it feel more modern.

Support light/dark mode. Just to make it simpler on late night debugging.

The logo feels a little outdated.

The landing page could use a breath of fresh air.

Hi Panos,

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you are with us.

We love your suggestions as well!

Reach out if you have any questions.

Steve L.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy Integration with WordPress - It Just Works

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

What I like about SMTP2GO is that it was easy to get started and it just works. I searched pretty hard to find the features I wanted on a free service, and while they weren't the only organisation that fitted the bill, the others wanted me to jump through hoops to sign up. By the time I'd jumped through them, I'd already implemented SMTP2GO. We may move away at some point, but on our current level of usage the benefits of doing so would be marginal and we'd obviously have some set up and testing work to do.

SMTP2GO was amazingly easy to implement. Signing up was free, I was happy with the level of service available on the free tier and connecting it to WordPress couldn't have been simpler as they maintain a plugin to make sure all email calls go via their service. We currently combine SMTP2GO with the WeMail plugin for sending mailshots to our members, and the combination works nicely.

The usage limits on the free tier aren't especially generous, and to stay within them when sending mail shots we have to allow the messages to send over an hour or so, which means "last minute" emails aren't an option for us. Not a big deal as we'd prefer to avoid last minute emails in any case, and now we have an extra reason to do so!

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you are with us!

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mike R.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Head and Shoulders above the Competition

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Used online Chat during the sales process, and then during the setup. Both experiences were great. Friendly and professional staff.

I was using SendGrid, and I cannot imagine a more awful experience. SMPT service should be transparent, and should not require any attention. SMTP2GO delivers just that. Once we registers, I have not had to spend a second thinking about SMTP service. WIth SendGrid, it was a daily worry.

I have nothing to list. It has been a solid product.

Hi Mike,

We are so glad you are with us! Our support staff is top notch and is available to help whenever you need it!

Thanks for the awesome review and reach out to us anytime! :)

Tony S.

SMTP2GO A solution to blocked emails

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

I have several clients who were having their emails being rejected by various other receiving domains, by using smptgo they are now able to send emails and know that they will be received by their clients and no business will be missed.

Relatively easy to use, high mail limits, lots of help and advice. You can have several domains all linked to your account making management easier. The email log will show you any emails that are having problems. To be honest once all set up we just tend to leave it alone and just log in once a year to renew.

First time set up can be a bit daunting. Verification could be easier.

Hi Tony,

We appreciate your awesome review!

Let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing!

Cesar G.
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Best Solution to send a big quantity of Mails

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

We need this solution to send more than 800 mails instantly

Easy to use. Possibility to send a big quantity if mails and not be a spammer

For us this product is perfect and I have nothing to say against

Hi Cesar!

Thank you for leaving such an amazing review! We really appreciate that!

Happy emailing!

Roy P.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

It no longer works as it used to.

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

See above. I would be delighted to talk with somebody at SMPT2GO if they can spare 5 minutes. My number is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I am based in France.

A geek receommended SMPT2GO to resolve a problem caused by MS-Outlook. Microsoft does not want to know about this problem, much less deal with in.

For the past several weeks the problem has once again become acute. SMTP2GO is no longer effective. I have no idea why this is so. Neither does my geek.

Antwort von SMTP2GO Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi! We'd be happy to chat. You can message us and we'll call if you like (your phone number was hidden). We even have a French speaker on staff. :)

Dimitri C.

Perfect mail relay

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

I started using SMTP2GO as my customers starting moving to fibre providers that did not offer an SMTP relay server. Then as customers started moving to MS365 we always had issues integrating scanners and applications that sent email notifications. Although 365 does provide these relay options it is usually a pain to setup and some scanners did not have the required options available in their config.

With SMTP2GO there is no guessing involved. 1 minute to setup and works every time.

Whenever I add a new customer, within days their support team will contact me if they pick up any issues with my mail server configuration and provide info on how to prevent backscatter or if they pickup my customer is mail bombing. The final big plus in my opinion is that they care about keeping the internet "clean" and not chasing the money by allowing users to send as many emails as possible.

I use the dashboard to track down email delivery problems and can get a quick view on the big users.

Every single aspect of SMTP2GO is perfect for my needs. SMTP2GO is one of my few service providers that make a huge difference in my job as an IT professional.

Dashboard for tracking and troubleshooting mail delivery. Ease of use.

Zero cons. Honestly, this service does exactly everything I need.

Hi Dimitri,

Wow! Thank you for the amazing review!!

We are so happy to hear that we are exactly what you need!

Feel free to reach out to us at anytime! :)

Youssef K.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup - very useful smtp service

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

we started using SMTP2go long time ago when our hosting server's IP got blacklisted. getting started was very easy and we were able to create different user accounts for our clients and to control their monthly spending limits

very simple setup, easy to get started and most importantly we can use it for all our clients websites we develop with the need for an smtp account from their side

there is no specific issue in the software, it helped us deliver our clients emails perfectly

Hi Youssef,

Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad you are with us.

Reach out anytime you have questions. Happy emailing! :)

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and reliable.

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Using SMTP2Go to solve what was an ongoing headache for my clients with Emails not being delivered due to mis-blacklisted IP addresses where ISP / Hosts share IP's between clients this software has released my time and it worth every penny - in the lats year I have not had to track down a mistaken RBL listings once where as previously this was a monthly occurrence for some co-hosted clients. but every time I move a client over to use SMTP2Go the support overhead vanishes in this respect because it just works, I could not recomend highly enough.

the web-based interface, and ease of integration made this the natural choice long term - having had problems a with my IPS and hosting company getting shared IP address listed on DNSBL or RBL lists and spending allot of time doing de-listing because of other peoples mistakes rerouting via SMTP2GO made perfect sense, I tried the free package and while this would suffice for 90% of the time I don;t mind paying what is realistically a small fee for piece of mind - my clients don't notice and mail gets delivered.

As yet I have found no drawbacks, I can't fault the interface or the service.

Philip K.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

A reliable solution for problems sending e-mail

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

I previously used the SMTP servers from my web host and my ISP and both would have occasional but annoying problems; I would send e-mails to certain recipients that wouldn't arrive. When this happened the companies would blame other people and be generally unhelpful. With SMTP2GO, I never have any problems and can trace everything.

It is easy to set up and provides excellent and complete reports. Also the company is the most responsive provider I deal with. Any e-mails to them are responded to by a human within minutes.

Ideally, my ISP or web hosts should provide a better service and I shouldn't need to pay extra for SMTP2GO. But since I made the choice, sending e-mail has been flawless and so I consider it to be worth the money.

Hi Philip,

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are with us!

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

service is impeccable!

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

our ISP didn't provide an SMTP server with any reliability. our emails stopped going out and as our business is very much email driven it was vital to find a service provider that would be beyond reproach. Success was received once we were given a referral to smtp20 by our software providers. The referral proved to be perfect, and we have not looked back once since moving to smtp2go and nor will we. The very small issues regarding billing and service that we have had, were rectified immediately with 0 down time and superb & expeditious customer service.

No down time, superior service and communication is awesome!

my con for the software would only be price. I don't find it unreasonable but if i have to provide a negative, then this would be the only thing i could think of.

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing review! We are so glad that you are happy!

If you ever have any questions, please do let us know! :)

Andy G.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great SMTP Service for ensuring email delivery and not being classed as SPAM

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Great service for ensuring reliable delivery of ALL emails and for ensuring emails do not get incorrectly classed as SPAM. The service is designed for bulk email but we also use it for day to day super reliable email delivery.

Nothing, we have had no issues and the pricing is awesome

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the glowing review!

We are so happy that you are loving our service! Please let us know if you ever have any questions! :)

Ian S.
  • Branche: Bau

SMTP2GO for reliable email delivery

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

I started using SMTP2GO when my ISP's shared server I use to host my website wasn't getting emails through to the users. It turned out that the server appeared on various blacklists and it's reputation was not being maintained by the ISP. I switched to SMTP2GO and have never looked back. Emails are delivered reliably and with ease, and the comprehensive reporting allows me to troubleshoot in the event that email isn't delivered for some reason.

The fact that my email is delivered reliably, while I don't have to worry about maintaining the reputation of my outgoing email server.

I don't really have any least liked things; the product just works once set up properly.

Hi Ian,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

We are so happy to hear that it's working out great for you!

Reach out to us at anytime! :)

SMTP2GO - Well rounded, easy to use MTA service

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Our main client is a animal welfare NGO. They have experienced some issues in balancing service quality with budget. Some of the test/ support features that a fully commercial operation might have access to have yet to happen. Rick - our usual support person has done a really wonderful job of getting us through a few roadblocks

Hope the team feels our appreciation

The main things:
* Outstanding service quality
* Heavy commitment to quality customer support
* Smooth considerate and competent handling of a variety of mission critical incidents
* Easy memorable setup process
* Caters for a wide range of end user use cases
* Adequate metrics -- easy to use and not over complicated

We're in New Zealand. Sometimes the backend load is a bit slow

Toby W.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Reliable SMTP Relay

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

As we removed internal mail server we discovered issues with Office 365 mail relay for legacy systems and those that could generate high volumes of alerts. SMTP2Go resolves this and gives us the ability to get anything to mail relay from wherever is it based

Really simple to setup and use. Great solution for legacy devices like older Multifunction printer/copiers, old payroll system that wouldnt talk to Office365 and for bulk alerts from comms room temp sensors, backup apps and building management. Allows us to whitelist source IPs or use usernames/passwords for sites without a static IP. Reporting dashboard makes it easy to troubleshoot delivery issues.

Cant really think of anything. Havent had a single issue

Luis D.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The only company that would provide the service we need

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

We have spikes in our emailing that most other providers could not accept. As a school we send out regular reports to parents and these have always been sent by one user as fast as the system could produce them. We may have 2,000 emails going out from the server at regular intervals very quickly and no other smtp service would accept this as it looked like spam to them.

What we need was a service that would not impose limits on emails per user or per hour. With SMTP2go we simply set a monthly maximum for the whole school.

My only complaint, and I'm told it may be addressed in future, is that I cannot set a common footer for every user. The footers have to be set individually for each user, which is a chore when the footer has to be changed.

Nicholas C.
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Our internet connection is bad, so we're glad SMTP2GO is so good

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

Everything is great with SMTP2GO.

We use SMTP2GO as a solution to a bad internet connection. Because of our industry, we need to host our own email servers. However people trying to email us often ended up getting bounces and undeliverables while our internet was down or flakey. The solution is to relay our email through SMTP2GO. They accept our email and hold it for delivery when we're back up and ready to receive.

I really don't have any complaints to be honest.

Hi Nicholas,

Wow, thank you for the glowing review!

We are so happy to hear that our service is working perfectly for your needs.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Hartley H.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We couldn't send outgoing emails with our ERP software / or scanner before using SMTP2G0

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

SMTP2G0 cured our issues of not being able to get outgoing emails from ERP software or scanner to send. once we setup SMTP2GO our emails have not had any outgoing issues since. We were trying to resolve these sending issues with ERP software company, email hosting company, outside IT provider, and internet provider. No one could resolve, but once SMTP2GO was suggested by another user, boom, our issues were resolved.

I have no cons to report on - we are very happy with SMTP2GO!

Hi Hartley,

Wow, that you for the great review! We are so happy that you are happy!

Reach out to us if you ever have any questions!

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Suggested SMTP relay service for non techy individual

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

As I worked in an ISP company, it is a requirement for us to provide smtp relay server. Purchasing the service from a third party company minimizes workforce requirement from us to maintain the system.

It is easy to use and has a lot of integration / API to other systems. We have this embedded on our monitoring system so it can send SMS to relevant team when there's a critical alarm.

The price is a bit high in my opinion given that SMTP relay service can be obtain from open source systems.

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review!

We appreciate all feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions!

John B.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ironic Timing for a review request

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

Up to the above issue we have had no issues

Easy to set up and maintain
Reasonable cost

Ironically we have recently received several emails from SMTP2GO regarding a scam email. We did have a legitimate change in our credit card info and received an email requesting to update and we did so. It has left us feeling uneasy and concerned our credit card may be compromised. We attempted to call customer support and it rang and rang without answer. We are monitoring our card and uneasy about attempting to log into our account.

Hi John,

Thank you for your review! Let us know anytime, if you have questions regarding any emails from us.

We are ready to assist you! :)

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SMTP2GO used for system and application notifications.

Bewertet am 2.4.2021

Very easy to use. Accepts multiple ports and simple security protocols

Mobile app for control and notifications,