Kartra

Business-Management-Lösung für kleine bis große Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Bernadette
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Settled with Kartra

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

I like how streamlined Kartra is. They now have the campaigns function which allows you to customize your campaigns by editing a pre-existing templates.

What I like most about Kartra is that it is a complete online software that allows us to market to our existing list.

It took time before they rolled out the quiz/survey function and even then, it is not yet very refined as we hoped it would be.

Brittany
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Kartra is a life saver!!

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

I absolutely love the fact that almost everything is in one place. I moved from 5 different software tools into Kartra and was able to save myself $250 per month in software but then probably another 20 hours of time trying to connect all the tools together to work. Now I have 1 place to go and I can build the tech pieces of a simple funnel in under an hour!!

The builders within the software are not the greatest. I feel that they are slow and clunky. There needs to be a way to save your brand/style guidelines so that you do not have to change the font and color on EVERY SINGLE thing. When you copy and paste text into the page or email builder, it should use the same font that was saved in the template. The Course/membership builder is the same.

I would also love it if the CRM function had a place to create follow up tasks that created a task list. I do online marketing but I also do consulting and I have to use another CRM to track those leads because there is not a way for me to set a follow up with a lead in Kartra.

Overall I absolutely love Kartra and I am hoping that these things are updated as soon as possible so that I can love it even more!

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

I was using Ontraport, Thinkific, Vimeo, Acuity and Zendesk. I was spending over $400 per month on everything. Now I pay $200 per month on Kartra and actually saved even more by doing the annual plan!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

I felt that it included the most features for the value and was the easiest to use. Kajabi felt clunky and hard to use and Kartra felt seamless (other than the outdated builder)
Carly
  • Branche: Design

Buggy and poor support

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

It served its purpose when we were starting out but it's been extremely restrictive and poor customer service and support. Probably the worst decision we made was using kartra for our membership.

When we initially signed up, I liked how it was an all in one platform where we could host our membership aswel as sales funnels, emails etc.

Extremely buggy, constant issues, slow loading pages, membership interface is terrible ans Extremely restrictive. We had over 1700 members cancelled and revoked because of a kartra error and they said they couldn't do anything about it... 100% their error and nothing they can do.
Support has been bad over the last few years which has been super frustrating. For example if a customer incorrectly enters their email address, kartra blacklist them, you can only change the email address by contacting kartra, it can take days for them to change it, then another 24 hour to whitelist the email... by this time the customer just wants a refund as it takes forever.
We've tried everything to speed up our page loading speed but still Kartra is super slow.

If you want a very basic funnel builder, it may be ok but personally I'd choose an alternative.

Chad
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

By far my favorite clickfunnel like product

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

overall kartra is amazing, it has some flaws in the software but it is amazing for the price and very easy to work around!

has so many features included at the base price, where other products have them behind expensive pay walls

there aren't many bad aspects of this software, the only thing I don't like is they have specific viewing profiles for pages for computers, tablets, and phones which don't always effectively translate between one another. IE it looks amazing on desktop but terrible on phones

David
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Outstanding

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for.
Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

I tried several different products before settling on KARTRA. The fact that KARTRA had everything all in one place was terrific!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Price, Ease of Use, Overall completeness of what I need to run a business online.
Dawn
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

Jacqui
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Constantly impressed

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Price, recommendation, communication from the team.
Dan

Complete Turnkey Solution for online businesses

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

After discovering Kartra, we got rid of infusionsoft, Acuity Scheduling, Wistia video hosting, Clickcunnels and Payfunnels. We have migrated all of our clients to Kartra as well.

Everything is under one roof, from video hosting to websites, calendar bookings, email sequencing and so much more.

Support is strictly via email and can take 24+ hours to get a response.

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

Kartra has all the features under one roof so actions can talk to each other.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Keap
Jacque
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beginner or Advanced... You'll love Kartra.

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

Kartra allows use to develop expert digital marketing campaigns with beginner knowledge.

Kartra is the best all-in-one solution for digital marketers. Having option forms, landing pages, automations, tagging, email sequences, products, membership areas and more all in one system means they talk to each other without external integrations. This saves me the headache of keeping track of so many web apps.

Some features found in other web apps are still being developed in Kartra. However, they release new features all the time, so it is worth sticking around.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Kartra saves me money in subscriptions, time in learning different web apps, and headaches due to everything being integrated already.
Shirley
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for...

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

My experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra.

You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I mention that because the average person will look all of those reviews and think it's simple and easy to use. While it's a nice platform, it will be a bit of a challenge if you've never used anything like it before. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly. It's easy to find yourself "stuck" trying to figure out what to do next.

While Kartra does have some "training" videos and blog posts. I found myself searching on YouTube for clearer explanations and examples.

Overall, if you're looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels or Infusionsoft (Now known as Keap), Kartra is one to consider. I suggest signing up for the trial and really put Kartra through it's paces. Build pages, automations etc. That's the only way that you're going to see if it's the right solution for you and your business.

What I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more.

Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.

Kartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time.
I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?

Harsha
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best platform for marketing in all aspects of business through online

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

It was the only one platform and the best for my current online business. Developing features along with the customer support is great.

Advanced feature available in this platform helps and it attracts the other viewers and the complete business management can be done. The training tutorials along with the videos with a great support is available.

At initial stage it is quite complicated to learn the features it consumes little more time. And also this particular platform is quite expensive. The interface can be improved show that it will be helpful for the business start the online business.

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

Wanted to check the additional features an interface available. Pricing is the main constraint what we are looking for.
Kleo
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best investment we made for our business

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Building membership sites, courses are a breeze. Wonderful having everything in one place for us to access.

So easy and step-by-step to use, especially when you're not very technical. We got rid of 4 different types of software that we were trying to juggle and replaced them all with only 1... Kartra.

Live webinar function. And a more detailed and advanced course to help beginners understand the processes. Faster importing of lists.

Keap

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

Because we were looking for something more cost effective and more functional that we could grow into.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

Because Kartra offered more services and functionality and also we could run multiple businesses from the same platform. Instead of having to pay double!
Patricia
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Kartra is simply the best

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Not only do I set up, host and market my online courses; I use it for my digital appearance and with all the statistics and analytics I know immediately if, how or where to tweak a campaign. Client communication is made easy....

I do not need any other software to host or market my online courses. Everything ties together. So much time and money saved!

It has a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning. But when you are willing to dive in, you pretty fast get the clue since there are awesome tutorials and amazing support!

Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

I had a free version of Thinkific but compared to Kartra it’s outdated and it’s not so user friendly..plus you need additional softwares....
roe

Making Business Easier

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like.
It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider).
emails dont' have an undo button

Robert
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product - which appears to have lost customer focus and eroded its support function.

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

We came into this product with enormous goodwill for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and what he was committed to. Since his passing - it appears as if things have changed radically - in a direction that is not good. We're actively considering whether Kartra deserves our continued business.

We have noticed that other leaders in digital marketing, who were early and enthusiastic Kartra advocates are now using other platforms. At least one such has told us that his experience with the decline in customer service is a reason why he's moving on. Now, today Kartra has informed us that they are going to start charging us more. That's the straw...

We love the fact that e-mail, webpages, shopping cart, video hosting & membership are all tightly integrated. No one has done a better job of this - but some are trying.

No problem with the software - but a very big problem with the customer support function which has recently deteriorated very significantly.

Previously, we got quick, useful replies where the support provider actually went to the account, looked at the problem, verified it and provided video showing how to fix it. Now - numerous tickets on the same issue go unheeded because the responses are posted to an account that is not ours.

Responses appear to have mis-understood the problem. Repeated pleas for help go unacknowledged. Even tried reaching out to Genesis Digital execs via phone & LinkedIn. No response.

To make it worse, recently they have taken down all the instructional videos and written tutorials for Webinar Jam. Replaced them with an API document which is useless to us. One of Kartra's main selling points is "ease of use." Likewise with Webinar Jam. It's supposed to be easy to use WJ to integrate webinars into the Kartra ecosystem.

We don't expect anyone to do it for us, but we're not software engineers. We have other things we need to do. So we do need easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and support when we get it wrong.

Because the tutorials are gone and the customer support is weak, we're now paying for a webinar platform which we cannot connect to Kartra and which we can't use with confidence. This affects the heart of our business at a very bad time.

Alexandre

Good!

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

It's a great tool, definitely, made by marketers for marketers.

The all in one is great but it has the defauts of its qualities:
overall the whole machine may tend to be slow and many operations and clicks and options are mandatory to do s single task.

The all in one thing.
Not easy to get used to the tool but the more I practice and discover new features, the more I like it.

The support is very good, although sometimes answers may be a bit generic (copy/paste templates).

Something that is really annoying:
you cannot jump from one section to another. Instead, you have to go through every section in order to reach one you want.

i.e: I'm into a product creation. I'm at the first section and I want to only configure the Affiliates section. Icannot reach it by clicking on it. I have to go through each section and click save and next every time.

This is the same for emails, or forms…

That's a waste of time.
Can you do something about it?!

Jennifer
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Why I am in love with Kartra

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

Transformational! I am building an affiliate program and I will promote Kartra to all my members. Very, very useful tool. I really love this app.

Well done and thank you so much for all you. Keep it up!

It does everything I need, it is a basket of tools. I love baskets of tools, they make me more effective.
Kartra does so much that I had to grow into the app. As time has passed and I have understood my client better Kartra has become more effective for me.
I am a hair coach and have spent the last two years learning how to care for my tribe online. I purchased Kartra even before I understood all its functionalities, that is how much I can see the opportunities Kartra provides.
Maybe I don't know enough, however, I feel Kartra is the absolute best app basket around. Every time I look at other apps I just keep coming back to Kartra.

The font colour on the dashboard is too light, hard for my 54 year old eyes and I can only zoom in so much. If I could change that I would.

Warum Kartra gewählt wurde

I found an app with all the functionalities I need at a great price!

Price!
Richard

Answer to my dreams

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

I had to wait five years for Kartra. I have been through Infusionsoft, Wordpress + plugins, New Kajabi, Teachable. None did everything.

With Kartra I have built an integrated family of three websites in my first year. I have been able to dispense with all the other software/platforms, including add-ons like Zapier and Quaderno.

It does everything that I need; where it has not been complete, features have been added.

Integrated with WebinarJam.

When changing the colour of text I have to overwrite the existing rgb code. It is difficult to hold the code. For buttons there is a proper drop down menu.

I would like to be able to change the colours in the login menu.

I would like the login icon in the portal banner to be larger - or to be able to design the banner myself.

I would like to be able to sort images into folders. I have many and have to keep scrolling down. Similar images can be confused.

I believe that if we could have folder delimiters (/) in URLs this would improve SEO.

David

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else.

The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it.

The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber.

CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

It takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.

Bernardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Pretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate

Would like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc

GetResponse, Vimeo und Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kartra

again all in one package is appealing to me
Beverley
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great product, bad support

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Great product, great tool... Customer support needs to help customers in a more timely manner and LIVE chat actually needs to be available, why promote live chat and help when it's rarely ever available?

I liked Kartra as the idea of having an "all in one" tool was very appealing to me. The functions were easy to figure out and the dashboard is intuitive. Not a lot of training is required to use Kartra which made switching over a very simple process. The landing page templates are thorough and the email automation area was a breath of fresh air.

I did not move forward after my trial was complete. When I asked for Kartra Support, it took them 2 days to respond to me. The response time was completely unacceptable, especially when I was switching ALL my services to them. I even had to tweet the Kartra account to ask for help with my support ticket. Finally when someone replied to me, they didn't read my entire message and gave me incorrect information.

All I wanted to do was subscribe to a lower tier package, and I never heard back from anyone at Kartra for five days.

Felipe
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Kartra has EVERYTHING.

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

AMAZING. They even just upgraded their data storage limits to unlimited for Silver and above.

We started using Kartra for our non profit website, monthly membership subscription, hosting courses, and every other thing we have needed. We have been able to cut out a TON of other paid software.

They still haven't implemented quizzes for their courses, but it's coming. That's really the only thing so far we haven't liked.

Teachable und Kajabi
Stefano
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The light at the end of a tunnel

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

I use Kartra to manage all my automations for my business. I was an infusionsoft user and i passed to Kartra with a great saving or money and time.
More i learn how to use it, more i feel able to manage more duties.
I'm also suggesting Kartra to my peer and friends

I most love semplicity. I have an idea and passing from designing it on a piece of paper and realizing it on kartra is just matter of minutes.
I was used to use Infusionsoft and this was a dream. Now i feel less stressed.
I also love to use a single unique platform instead of 3 or 4 tools that have to be integrated and when there is an issue figuring out where it come from make you spend hours and hours....
Istead with kartra all goes without issues, at least till now :)

Setting the starting of an email under a sequence, if you want to use your time and not the california time, can be boring.

Ana
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Kartra is just amazing

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

I have everything on one platform. I'm able to save money and time using kartra. I can offer information in different languages and keep the formatting

You have everything in one place. kartra makes your life easy. Great for everyone.

General loading time. Sometimes it takes forever to upload a file and when we had to cancel the process, didn't save my changes.

ClickFunnels, Keap, AWeber und Thinkific
Amanda

the answer

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

Once I got the hang, it is EASY and it does what I need it to do. Thanks so much.

As a 'non techy' person of a certain age, I was looking for a solution and Kartra is IT! Having spent a good few years attempting to teach myself how to market my business, Kartra felt like a miracle made just for me! Yes it takes time to learn, yes it is worth that investment, and yes it is great value for $. I am so very grateful to the developers and the support team that have helped me along the way.

Nothing. The software simply works...any glitch I have had is in my own lack of understanding...and the support crew help me out every time.