kvCORE

Ricardo
Ricardo

Forefront of the Industry

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

Reports kvCORE provides reports on traffic, marketing, lead-gen, behavior, agent accountability, and profitability.

Generic campaigns Some say the campaigns are generic and most sales agents use the program.

Julianne

kvCore

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

BoomTown

Warum kvCORE gewählt wurde

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

TOP PRODUCER

Gründe für den Wechsel zu kvCORE

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.

Avoid

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

Horrible waste of money and aggravation.

Horrible waste of money and aggravation.

Really nothing. I have hated KVCore since the moment (ok third month because it took that long to get them to get me set up). And they have NO TERMINATION ability in their contracts.

I have had KVCore for a year and I LOATHE them to the fullest extent. Their customer service is HORRIBLE...they avoid you and ignore your messages. I have had THE worst time with them. Their contracts are ridiculous and they do not work with you. And, the CRM is VERY clumsy and not very intuitive or user friendly. And the marketing articles they may post for you on your social media was so embarrassing to me that I had to block them from posting and delete their posts. AVOID

Amy

Really effecfive

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Great, really great - highly recommended

Great, really great - highly recommended

It’s helped me organize my contacts isn a “Set it and forget it” manner. Really a wonderful platform

Parts are not intuitive, really not intuitive

Julie

KVCore Rocks

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had...

I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Connie

Love the Campaigns

Bewertet am 11.12.2022

I love the ability to launch campaigns and the leads drop into my crm system and are started on a campaign and added to my database immediately. I also love that when a potential client interacts with my website and it will automatically respond on my behalf. It is a great feature.

I have set up the feature to auto-set up campaigns if someone looks at a property listing. Sometimes this works and sometimes this doesn't. It's not a big deal because I verify that they do get set up, but it would be nice to know that they work every time.

Shonda

KV Core Review

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KvCore is solid, but not great for customization

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Lots of features and add-ons available.

Limited ability to customize things. Websites all look the same. Color schemes limited.

Jocelyne
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

I like the contact management and the ability use the automated responses. The social media programming is amazing addition to KVCore

It is hard to access the leads and cannot attach things to emails.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

KVCORE is Truly Next-Level Best CRM System

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

The CRM System itself is great, and allows for all our social media needs to be fulfilled

Ease of use and navigating around the dashboard and CRM

Support Team Post-Launch hasn't been quite as good as we hoped.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MoxiWebsites

Warum kvCORE gewählt wurde

No Support from CHIME

Gründe für den Wechsel zu kvCORE

We were promised that the support would be better
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Save your money...or burn it instead. But skip kvCore

Bewertet am 22.7.2023

Awful. Customer service is non-existent. Platform was not as advertised, promises made by salespeople were completely unattainable. Worst business experience of my life.

kvCore is no different than any other CRM, and may in fact be worse due to cost, complexity, and complete lack of support by personnel. Every conversation is with an AI bot. If you're looking to minimize human interaction and spend unnecessary amounts of money to do exactly what every other CRM does, this is the perfect platform for you.

Zero support after the sale. Took 3 weeks just to get the website up and running, and even then it was still wrong. Tech support is slow to respond (if at all). Their template for uploading contacts doesn't work. They will happily take your money and lock you into a 14-month contract then forget all about you. They brag about how good their SEO is, but it's all hype... (just check their social media...minimal engagement on their site). Platform doesn't do anything better or faster than any other CRM out there. I've used 4 CRMs and kvCore is the absolute worst. Don't waste your money.

Vickie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why I Like Using kvCore

Bewertet am 2.5.2020

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Catarina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Diana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KV core review including core back office management

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

Blaine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Bewertet am 12.3.2020

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Kaili
Kaili
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Have you experienced contractual unconscionability and are seeking a solution?

Bewertet am 10.9.2023

Very unfortunate!

Very unfortunate!

A great service if you have someone with expertise to set up it's functions, campaigns, etc.

I want to share my experience with Inside Real Estate/KvCore. When my KvCore website went live, my emails were unexpectedly forwarded to the KvCore software without prior notice. This lack of communication led to several issues, stress, chaos. I reached out to customer service for assistance in disabling the email forwarding but received a delayed response. During this time, I lost access to my domain, which had been taken over by a third-party provider, Cloudflare. This disruption affected my business operations. To compound matters, I had to rebook my travel plans at a higher cost due to these complications. Additionally, I was unable to access contracts and offers, which are crucial in my line of work. Disconnecting KvCore from GoDaddy and Cloudflare required extensive troubleshooting with GoDaddy.The overall impact was not only financial but also disruptive to my business operations. The lack of timely support and communication added to the frustration.This experience has left me disheartened about KvCore. I decided to cancel my credit card and stop using their service. However, they refuse to terminate the contract and are billing me $736, with plans to continue monthly charges of $600 due to the outstanding balance. I believe it's important for individuals facing similar issues to consider their legal options. I've created a FB group called 'kvCore | Inside Real Estate: Pissed Consumer & Reviews' to provide a platform for those who believe they deserve a remedy.

Joyce
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

I wouldn’t work without it

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

I love the system but hate the customer support.

I love the system but hate the customer support.

I like everything about KvCORE. I feel that I am in total control of my business. It gives me access to what works and what doesn’t for my prospects without them even knowing which gives me the opportunity to keep developing my approach. Not to forget how easy it is for me to stay on top of things through all the automated options. Finally I Al always excited about new updates and additions.

There is so much and it is not simple. But my least favorite is the customer support. It has changed in the past year and now it takes forever to get things resolved. They don’t seem to follow up and if they do, most of the time it’s not relevant.

Phillip
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Never lose track of clients

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Evan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features, but not very user friendly

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Overall I use it every day and it is a very useful tool to keep track of when i last talked to a client and it helps with remembering what we talked about last.

There are a lot of nice features like automatically texting clients for me.

It is difficult to change the frequency and what it says in the automatic texts, sometimes it seems spammy to clients.

Carol

Why I like kvCore

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

kvCore is an amazing CRM with great support for any questions you may have. Clients are able to communicate with me easily with the text message availability and connecting my email to the kvCore system. I can see who is looking at what property, keep conversations going and keep a record of what I have done with each client.

I would like to see an app for the client so they can download to their phone and do a search, which will then alert me to what they just looked at. I can catch it at that moment.

Marc

Good not great

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

Lots of automation and follow up available

CRM clunky and not easy to use. Needs better filtering capabilities

Chelsea

User friendly + streamlined accountability

Bewertet am 21.1.2022

Overall, love the program- It's easy to use for someone that isn't the least bit tech savvy which is important for me. I frustrate easily when it comes to tech and aside from the occasional glitch or hiccup in the software or app, I have no complaints.

Love that this auto generates calls to do each day- not all of them are ones that actually need to be called but it is useful for me to see names pop that I wouldn't think to "look" for- it's great that I can be directed towards some work without trying to drum it up out of thin air.

The app can be wonky at times- I will make calls using the app and it will just be loading and not let me update my list or enter the notes about how the call went. That then leads me to have to close out the app and then re-open and usually my note will not have saved so then I have to get on the computer and enter it from there.

Lisa

KV Core for Your Business

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

I love the fact that everything is right at your fingertips for great lead generation.

It's difficult to figure out how to use the features to get the best results.

Jorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

KV Core aka King of CRM's

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

The only thing I don't like are 2 things:

1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS.

2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

David

Great product!

Bewertet am 8.1.2022

Love youing KvCore, is very user friendly.

Love youing KvCore, is very user friendly.

The software is user friendly and has a great dashboard.

KvCore could use and include a dialer with 3 lines.