kvCORE

Sortieren nach

Brendan

Amazing all in one platform for Real Estate

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

kvCORE brings so much value to your business from automatic lead follow up to a great interactive website and multiple lead generation options. It does the work of nurturing cold leads letting me focus on the active buyers.

I Love that once a lead comes in the system will automatically follow up with emails and text messages that are very engaging. The ability to create squeeze pages and use a smart number for lead generation is also really great. It really is a tool every Real Estate agent should be using !

I can say i'm not the biggest fan of the single smart number for the entire office. We have had a little bit of confusion with agents receiving a lead that someone else is already working with, and then trying to communicate with that lead through the smart number. Once the lead was transferred to the proper agent , then when communicating with the smart number the buyers still though it was the previous agent sending messages since it was the same number.

Kristin

Great, but...

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

Pretty good overall. No major complaints.

The features are endless... if it's possible, kvCORE can do it!

There is no autosave or tabbing available when entering property details for database entries. Having to use the mouse to click save is annoying. Type in the street address. SAVE. Type in city. SAVE. Type in State. SAVE, etc... please fix this!!!!

Antwort von Inside Real Estate Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback Kristin.! I've submitted your recommendations about autosave to our product engineers. If you have the time, go ahead and copy paste that request too, because the more often they see a feature request, the sooner it will get done! You can submit feature requests by clicking the "Share Feedback" button in the chat feature of your kvCORE dashboard. Thanks again!

Rachel

kvCore Review

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

I find that the overall experience has been great. I use it daily for our business and find that share contacts and contact information with other agents in our office is a breeze and very nice to be able to do.

This product is easy to use and maneuver for most people with the knowledge of CRM's. The onboarding and setting up process was an ease. Updating data and interfacing with it on a daily basis is very manageable.

The integration of this product for us was very easy. I haven't found a feature yet that I don't like or have had an issue with.

Philip
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Realty World tech

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

No much. I’m still committed to Boomtown until I feel comfortable making the switch

The crm and transaction management is not user friendly.

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Love it but still needs some work

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

I love it. its a great product for what it offers.

I like how easy it is to use. It was very similar to Convert Kit and Active Campaign. I would like to see the option to edit landing pages and more edit flexibility. More ability to create if-then scenarios within the campaign options.

Renee

Getting Used To It

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

It's one day at a time. I think once I am used to everything it will all work together very nice and help me be more successful then I already am.

I like that it's easy to stay in touch with past, present and future clients and it gives you different options to do so.

It is not as easy friendly as I thought it would be and it's taking time to get used to it

Hannah

Such a great CRM

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

It’s such a great program it has so many options and it has a lot of great integrations and all of my clients love it and I’m able to connect with them on a regular basis

I really love how easy this program is to use and it has so many options and extras that I haven’t even begin to touch yet and I’m so excited to start using this for my business

I don’t believe I disliked anything everything is pretty clear there’s just so much to use I haven’t even use it all

Victor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Lead generation is very good but the make it rain is a suspect campaign.

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Boost is a good product for agents to use.

Make it rain charges to much with no results. Very minimal leads achieved.

Helen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

KvCore is the Core of your business

Bewertet am 10.12.2022

Overall, this CRM is the best one I've used for the value. I'm truly happy I'm not looking for another solution.

I love how easy it is to use this CRM compared to others. Ease of navigation, it doesn't take much to start using it and help is available anytime you need it. The interaction between the search function and the consumer is laid out beautifully with great pixel/photo quality. It literally is the first CRM with built in lead-generation that has actually generated leads. I also love that you can track your referrals.

Some of the campaigns are hard to edit and implement. I might just need to learn a little more of the functionality here. Also, the website is hard to customize.

Varinder
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good product but not for me

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

I’m a commercial Realtor but this CRM is totally designed for Residential Realtors, doesn’t work for me. I can use it as an Excel sheet to keep record of clients. None of the companies would work for me. Also when someone visits my website they find it totally residental, not very professional

It is all a good CRM if I’m working with Residential Real Estate only.

Only works for Residential Realtors, doesn’t help me with any of the campaigns etc.

Julie

KVCore Rocks

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Vickie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why I Like Using kvCore

Bewertet am 2.5.2020

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Zeke
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Zeke review

Bewertet am 8.1.2022

It’s super powerful, tons of great features, and it’s helped me stay on task and get things done all in one place.

There is a lot of features and all of them actually do what they advertise. It’s also kinda simple to learn after you get the hang of it.

The design and speed. I know it just went through a redesign recently and it definitely improved but I live on that minimalist lifestyle and I like the clean modern feel when this has more of focus of getting the task done and less concerned with look. There are also times when I do an action and it takes a second to show the action.

Jessica

Easy to Use Program, Great Support and Training

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

Since switching to kvCORE I have saved a ton of time, hours each week! I am one who has always used a CRM and found when switching to KCV I was able to make the switch pretty quickly and start using it right away. I do wish I had more time to explore all of the features. It would be great if Insider Real Estate would send out shorts to highlight features of the program. This way I would at least know about them and put them on my list of things to explore. I find I spend time looking for the features, I know there is so much I am not using!

I love the built-in AI. My clients seem to really engage with the site and do actively come back. Its user interface is intuitive. I myself have experience with CRMs but I have other agents that are not very tech-savvy and they are able to jump in and begin using it fairly easily. Set-up and implementation were easy.

I do wish it had the ability to text more than one person at a time. When I set up a transaction with a couple, I always start a group chat so we can stay on the same page. I end up not being able to fully utilize my smart number because I can not setup a group chat. Also, would like to be able to use emojis and send attachments in texts - not just listing links.

I would like to have the ability to customize some of the features. We specialize in Trust and Probate and I find myself forcing parts of the program to work, utilizing fields as others to save info, etc.

I would like to be able to import and export a little easier. I use Zaps to do many functions.

Phillip
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Never lose track of clients

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Carol

Why I like kvCore

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

kvCore is an amazing CRM with great support for any questions you may have. Clients are able to communicate with me easily with the text message availability and connecting my email to the kvCore system. I can see who is looking at what property, keep conversations going and keep a record of what I have done with each client.

I would like to see an app for the client so they can download to their phone and do a search, which will then alert me to what they just looked at. I can catch it at that moment.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I wouldn't run my business without it.

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Chelsea

User friendly + streamlined accountability

Bewertet am 21.1.2022

Overall, love the program- It's easy to use for someone that isn't the least bit tech savvy which is important for me. I frustrate easily when it comes to tech and aside from the occasional glitch or hiccup in the software or app, I have no complaints.

Love that this auto generates calls to do each day- not all of them are ones that actually need to be called but it is useful for me to see names pop that I wouldn't think to "look" for- it's great that I can be directed towards some work without trying to drum it up out of thin air.

The app can be wonky at times- I will make calls using the app and it will just be loading and not let me update my list or enter the notes about how the call went. That then leads me to have to close out the app and then re-open and usually my note will not have saved so then I have to get on the computer and enter it from there.

Jorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

KV Core aka King of CRM's

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

The only thing I don't like are 2 things:

1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS.

2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

Joseph
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent CRM for real estate salespeople

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

I use it mostly for CRM, to send email and text messages to my prospect / suspect base.

I like the mass email feature and the fact that you can create templates to make this automated. It also tracks every interaction.

Make it easier to send a message to all contacts.

Scott

Keeps me motivated!

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

They always help when I have questions... Easy to use....!

Software keeps motivated! I like checking it from my phone or home PC. Gives me a routine everyday...

Email is not use friendly. Sometimes it wants you to choose canned letter which I prefer to write my own.

Dexter

Effective CRM Free to eXp Agents

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

For being a mostly free program, it's great. It's not perfect, but doesn't leave me needing another CRM.

The many features including task management, lead management, and Web IDX manager all in one place makes this *mostly* a one-stop shop.

While this is a free program, you do have to subscribe and pay for a lot of necessary add-ons, and the system can be quite buggy or clunky at times.

Wanda

Great Site

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

I like it. It has helped me grow my business

I like the landing pages, newsletters, and the ability to add mls search

Sometimes emails are not sent to my clients

The Best CRM ever

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

I absolutely love can you record, and every time I need assistance that usually get back to me pretty quickly. They have a lot of videos to make things easy for you to be able to follow through if it takes you a little longer to learn.

The automatic behavioral follow-up. When any prospects or clients login to any system associated with this CRM, according to their actions this is why I automatically put them into a automatic drip campaign that will help them to move to the next step quickly. Is hands off you have to do nothing but set it up correctly.

The app for CRM, does not allow you to do the same options that are given to you from your computer. It's only good for entering in Leads.

Todd
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Interactive CRM

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

Lead management and lead gen

I use KV Core everyday. I have it synced to all me lead sources and have smart campaigns set up automatically. It is a great tool and if you take the training, you see how many great tools it offers.

nothing, I still learning new ways to use this product