Apollo

Finde ideale Interessenten und mache sie zu deinen Kunden.

Sortieren nach

Reunaldo
Reunaldo

My Review for Apollo

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Apollo.io impressed me as a capable and user-friendly platform for handling consumer data. I also appreciated how simple the interface was to use and how quickly I could create, monitor, and analyze client data. I also like Apollo's potential to be integrated with other well-known platforms.

The lack of customization options for developing bespoke queries is the least preferred part of Apollo.io. Despite the platform's extensive selection of query templates and parameters, it might be challenging to modify a particular query so that it meets the demands of a project. The platform may sometimes take a while to react when you execute queries.

Rebecca
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

David
David
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Failed me, in the middle of a critical business trip over multiple days. No helpful support.

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Low quality customer support experience. Much degraded from last year. Everything from the support chat interface that asks runs you through a wizard before each itneraction, the slowness of getting an agent, the quickness of closing the thread if after a long waiting period you step out of your desk or you end up working on another tab.Due to the company's weak support and broken functionality I was unable to properly execute an outreach campaign during an expensive business trip which was disappointing and expensive for me.

Reasonable price and feature set. Used to be much better.

Many key functionalities don't work as expected. Broken functionality due to low quality QA testing.The chrome extension has a 30% chance of working as intended. Support is too based on copy and paste templates leading to wasted time.

Andrei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They reached a great market position

Bewertet am 28.12.2023

Apollo has grown and become almost the default go to when it comes to leads contact data, as it consistently seem to be having the largest global database in many industries.

I liked the amount of data per industry available and the ease of use.
One can build lead lists very fast and the time to outreach is extremely low thanks to this, thanks also to the built in sequencing.

Gilang
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

Gary

Apollo Review

Bewertet am 26.6.2022

They have a huge lead database and among similar service, Apollo have the highest information accuracy. The search interface is also clean and well organized, very handy when looking for specific leads.

Their search engine is not intuitive, you need to have your search in perfect spelling otherwise you won't get any search result.

Jessica
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fast way to find highly qualified leads

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

Overall, Apollo is absolutely necessary to achieve our business goals, as we are able to find leads quickly for our sales team prospects.

What we like most about Apollo.io is the ability to find qualified, cold leads at scale. You are able to filter contact on nearly any type of qualifier, such as title, location, etc. And the company filters are almost endless: revenue, number of employees, software they use, and many more. That is highly useful in finding very qualified leads, with just a few clicks.

There really aren't any cons that come to mind, other than the price is a bit high if you want the unlimited lead option. But the return on investment for these leads is worth it, in my opinion.

Shwetha
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Sales People

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

Apollo has helped me a great deal in my outreach activity by providing me accurate data

The accuracy of the contact details and the number of credits provided

need to keep applying filters after going back to the list

Kamal

Best Lead Generation Tool for Less

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

I really like using this tool. It has helped me a lot with the generation of valid B2B and B2C leads which has helped a lot in prospecting contacts. The accuracy rate is about 95% and it allows you to Export leads, Create lists, and Advanced search.

I can't dislike this app. I'm enjoying every of its feature.

Kelly

Economical

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

Apollo enables me to quickly generate lists that match my ICP. I use those lists to begin lead nurturing activities.

Apollo gives me access to a lot of contact information.

The info is not always 100% accurate and up-to-date but that's a common problem with any business intelligence tool.

ZoomInfo SalesOS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apollo

I didn't spend much time on the decision. Apollo is relatively inexpensive, and it does what I need.
Jamie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Overall, it was a positive experience, and they do listen to customers.

Overall, it was a positive experience, and they do listen to customers.

The software checks multiple boxes for a sales tech stack, CRM, Email tool, lead gen., and the ability to make calls from the software too.

You aren't able to get many phone numbers, and the email validity started to slip.

Trisha
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Well States Healthcare - Provider Relations Manager

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Provider personnel who answer the main line often refuse to give out email addresses. This is frustrating as emails are often reviewed after hours and could easily be responded to at any time. Whereas a voicemail left can quickly become a game of 'phone tag' lasting for days or even weeks. Having a way to find email addresses can bypass this issue and get you in communication with the correct person in a timely manner.

Ability to acquire email addresses for the people I need to communicate with.

Sometimes finding the company name on the search does not work very well, especially if the company name has several words in the name.

LinkedIn for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apollo

LinkedIn was the not user friendly AT ALL! I didn't even make it through a full week of the free trial before cancelling.

Best lead generation tool

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

It's been great and I am really not sure if I am ever going to rely on any other tool for lead generation.

I used it to find leads with work email and it did provide me authentic emails with 95% accuracy.

After a certain period of time it ran out of database.

Lead generation done effortlessly

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

Apollo is an amazing tool that I use on regular basis to help me with my lead generation. It comes in handy to many marketing and sales folks and plays a big part in running sales campaigns.

Apollo is my go-to tool for any lead generation request, it helps to ease up my process of finding prospects' email IDs and phone numbers. I can get all the details in a single click. The Email IDs I obtain are more authentic and validated ones compared to other tools.

The paid feature is very costly and the UI/UX of navigation between pages of the free trial isn't that user-friendly.

John

Personalization at scale

Bewertet am 7.5.2023

Apollo has helped me to solve personalization at scale, using sequencing, AI, and task management with alerts to ensure I am engaged at the right cadence with the personas important for my campaigns. I am very happy with their lead generation solutions.

The beta release of AI writing to help quantify the real value proposition is cutting-edge and incredibly useful. The reason I use Apollo is that its email and task sequencing is the heart of a best-in-class lead-generation process. The productivity visualization and manager cockpit view, and call monitoring help me manage the work output and quality of the entire team and take steps to help them meet their outreach responsibilities in a timely manner.

Apollo does not allow the use of VPN which isn't just annoying but can actually interfere with work if your company requires that you connect.

Nacky Jake
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Apollo, a trusted data source

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

Apollo impressed me by being really simple to use and intuitive. The UI was excellent, and it was simple to use. The fact that it had strong analytical skills and made it simple for me to examine and analyze my data was another feature I enjoyed. The Apollo team's customer support was also something I truly appreciated. They attended to my needs with great care and were quite helpful.

In terms of personalization possibilities, I thought Apollo had a few limitations. It has fewer options than some of the other software options available, which can be a drawback for certain users. Also, the pricing structure is slightly more expensive than other choices, which can be too expensive for some customers.

Evgeniya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apollo for leadgen team in software development

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

It was great and my team members still use the product. I used it to understand and then manage my team

Good established flow of sequences of every kind; works better for Russian target audience rather than international (for us)

Search option doesn’t work in Russian; too complex integration to corporate emails

Lusha und RocketReach

Seemingly simple workflows
Jeff
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Great tool, great price

Bewertet am 13.12.2021

Very solid tool, I highly recommend. Great value for the money. We've seen a massive return on investment, and have been able to take our prospecting to the next level.

Very roust database of contacts. Great tool in email sequencing. Makes prospecting very easy. The chrome extension is a lifesaver

Can be difficult to figure out sequencing initially.

ZoomInfo SalesOS

Price
Almir
Almir

Intuitive and User-Friendly Software

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

The software offers a remarkable ability to integrate with other tools, including customer relationship management (CRM) software, resulting in a seamless workflow. This integration empowers users to effortlessly import and export data, while also providing the ability to track their interactions with prospects. By seamlessly connecting with CRM software, users can maintain a cohesive and efficient system that streamlines their workflow and enhances their overall productivity.

While there is still room for improvement in providing accurate and up-to-date data, including real-time updates on prospects' contact information, company size, and industry, investing in Apollo proves to be a valuable choice for streamlining lead generation efforts and enhancing sales productivity. Despite the need for further enhancements in data accuracy, the overall benefits and features offered by Apollo make it a worthwhile investment for businesses aiming to optimize their lead generation processes and boost sales efficiency.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative for Sales Navigator!

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

Overall it's a useful software. Very effective tool for lead generation and one of the best alternatives for Sales Navigator. Data download feature is very useful!

Best part of this software is that one can easily download the lead search result data into an excel format. It is very useful for lead generation and it also has very handy filter options.

It is expensive and daily credit limit is also very less.

Utser
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Lead management: Using Apollo to achieve the most effective leads.

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

Generates a sizeable lead within the shortest possible time thereby speeding up the marketing processes

It conveniently generates leads of desired results with high validity and based on choice, eliminating already generated leads if need be.

Certain targets are not accessible using Apollo which calls for alternative softwares to achieve the desired results hence increasing the cost implications.

Vaani

Great Prospecting Tool!

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

The customer support is impressive. After raising a ticket, it solves the issue within 24-72 hours and a live agent is also there to help. I swear by Apollo. Great for business/sales development.

Contact Database is really good, the different filters for searching people and companies helps a lot. The sequences have the feature of setting time zones which accelerates the lead response time. Love how it gives an option to set the limit of emails to be sent.

Apollo delinks the mailbox pretty often. It can improve on giving a filter for which stage is the contact in the sequence and I think Apollo doesn't give an option of reengaging or rerunning finished contacts again in that sequence. Lastly, the credits for requesting a number should be more than 50.

Regine
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Lead Generation Tools Ever

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

It's a 9.5/10 for me.

It's a 9.5/10 for me.

The most feature I really like about Apollo is the filter feature. It is very easy to filter out what niche, title, or any other topic you want to get the info from. The software is really easy to use, to navigate to export and everything.

The only least is it will not allow multiple users if you are only buying the basic one. It is quite pricey to avail multiple users.

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Apollo

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Overall Apollo is a good lead platform for the cost.

Overall Apollo is a good lead platform for the cost.

We have used other platforms, common ones on the market, and Apollos' results were just as good, if not better, and at a lower cost.

The user interface and organization could use a little work. Also, it's hard to track which clients we've pull on lists to import into other platforms.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Apollo Review

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I like apollo for it's easy navigation of the main page, although I do not like its filtration systems. Does not allow real-time hiring prospects to be updated.

I like the cockpit page the most of this software. I like how my tasks are instantly there. I think it kept me more accountable and allowed me to be more strategic with my accounts.

I do not like how I do not get instant notifications of my open rates. I would like they to be more timely. I also do not like some of the filtering systems. I found that it was difficult to find my engaged prospects and just the ones that are "running through the machine" per say. I thought the prospect searcher did not update as timely as I'd like with new/more prospects that are actually hiring.