Apollo

Finde ideale Interessenten und mache sie zu deinen Kunden.

Sortieren nach

José raúl P.
  • Branche: Immobilien

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

ZoomInfo SalesOS, Lusha, LinkedIn for Business und RocketReach

Warum Apollo gewählt wurde

Just to compare other products available in the market

Zuvor genutzte Software

ZoomInfo SalesOS, Lusha und RocketReach

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apollo

1) quality and ease of use of the Linkedin Chrome extension 2) quality and ease of use of the segmentation filters in the web version 3) database size
Rebecca M.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

Celine H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good tool for prospecting but some issues

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Overall it's a great tool, could just use some bug improvements.

I like the layout of Apollo and how everything is easily accessible. I like how I can find my prospect and put them in a messaging sequence. I like the analytics and how I can track how well my sequences are performing. For the most part, the data is accurate.

I don't like how it crashes on me constantly. I will be in the middle of something and all the sudden it crashes. I also don't like how slow it can be.

Jamie A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Overall, it was a positive experience, and they do listen to customers.

The software checks multiple boxes for a sales tech stack, CRM, Email tool, lead gen., and the ability to make calls from the software too.

You aren't able to get many phone numbers, and the email validity started to slip.

Seamless.AI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apollo

I liked the option of being able to pay monthly and cancel anytime.
Krsna G.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Magic

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Califico Apollo 10 de 10

Su bate total entre compañías y contactos.

Algunos Bugs principalmente cuando Apollo no adivina los emails de forma correcta

ZoomInfo SalesOS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apollo

Porque Apollo tiene mas base que otros productos
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Apollo.io is very efficient and less expensive compared to other tools that I've used so far.

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

The thing that I absolutely like on this tool is the price. It is cheaper but has many features compared to other tools that I used.

The features that I like the most on this tool is the accuracy and efficiency. All the prospects that I've made using this tool is correct.

Sometimes the loading time from searching is taking longer than usual, other than that, I did not encounter any problems yet.

Heidi H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I've already recommended this software

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

I love having the combination of both lead prospecting and email sequencing in one tool. Finding prospects by industry or by company name is very easy. The sequences are simple to set up, modify, and enhance.

The custom fields are not super intuitive. I also have concerns about email inaccuracy causing bounce rates and therefore hurting our domain reputation,

ZoomInfo SalesOS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apollo

The quality vs. price. It is 1/10 the cost of the other software with very similar results. I used free trials for both to see companies and contacts. There wasn't too much of a difference.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use but useful outread solution

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Hubspot integration, simple to use, data enrichment, and quality of the database

There is nothing at this stage. To date, it been an overall good solution for our needs.

Steven C.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Customer Service

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

It has been great.
I did have a miscommunication with Apollo. They allowed me to explain my view of the issue. They listened and rectified in an incredibly quick fashion. Was one of the best customer service experiences I ever had.

Database is high quality. The tools appear to be extensive. I have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

A bit complicated and challenging to use for me. Likely those more advance in using these tools would find it less challenging.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Apollo is a great platform for Lead Gen.

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Great tool!

What I love the most is the integration with LinkedIn Sales Nav.

I wish it was easier to pull lists from Apollo.

Eric T.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Great for Small Sales Teams

Bewertet am 13.12.2021

I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Haylee T.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Go-to sales engagement platform

Bewertet am 10.12.2021

Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Kriti A.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great tool to manage and generate leads!

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

On some days, generating business leads is all I have to do. On those days, Apollo makes my work so easy and so much less irritating. I can find the contact details of the people I exactly intend to reach out to as it allows me the ability to search using their names, job titles, regions, and even job positions. The tool is extremely easy to use and has a database for even the smallest companies that you can find nowhere else. I'm sure I'll be using this tool a lot in the future! I have already recommended it to so many around me, and if you are someone who works in the sales or marketing team of your company, you should definitely give this a try.

Until a few days ago, I was using LinkedIn to search for leads and find their contact details. Ever since LinkedIn has come up with a search limit, it became so difficult for me to find new leads, especially when this is something I have to do on a daily basis on some days. Recently, my senior at work recommended me Apollo and I fell in love with it since day one! It is so easy to navigate through this tool and with so many filters at your disposal, even easier to find contacts. I'm apparently new to using this tool so I'm still learning my way around it but thanks to its ease of use, fast response, user-friendly interface, and so many exciting features, I have been able to speed up my work and get verified leads without any hassle. Moreover, the ability to save the leads, and send them emails directly from this software are amazing features that very few tools of its kind generally provide.

It has only been a few days since I started using this tool. Although it's super helpful 90% of the time, rarely, it takes too much time to load and in some cases, it even fails to show verified leads due to which I have to go back to the old method of using LinkedIn to find contact details of those specific leads. This is the only problem I have encountered so far but it does not change my liking towards the tool.

Diana R.

My Favorite Sales Engagement Software

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

99% positive across two different companies. I actually was responsible for recommending Apollo to my new company (I actually told my manager about Apollo in our first interview and he told me on my first day that they purchased Apollo based on my recommendation)

I love that it has the ability to do prospecting, lead generation, email outreach and dialing out all in one place. I primarily use it for myself to do outbound email outreach and to generate lists of new leads for our SDR and she uses it for email outreach and some dialing too.

I do feel that it could be better about activity tracking when it comes to integrating with HubSpot, I used it with Salesforce at a previous company and it was easy to push activities to Salesforce, but it seems a little less intuitive with HubSpot.

Ankurman S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ZenProspect consolidates sales prospecting, engagement, and coaching very well!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

- Set meetings with prospects
- Productivity gains as I can dial, prospect, email all in one place
- Engagement metrics, reports building helps me understand the progress of the sales outbound campaigns to make data-driven decisions

I'm an ex-Outreach user (sorry folks). Their product is addictive and got me obsessed with personalized prospecting at scale.

But hopping around between different tools just to get the leads into the Outreach Databases was time-consuming. ZP solves this with their Prospecting tool. There are more leads in their database than you can prospect in this lifetime without violating Google's spam alerts. So that's prospecting.

The sequence tool, may even be an exact clone of Outreach but it's smooth and not buggy compared to my experience with Outreach where I'd have font size errors often while composing my emails.

ZP's sequencing tool comes with solid engagement metrics to make data-driven prospecting.

Finally, the call transcribing feature helps to understand the sales call for coaching and prospect sentiment analysis. Research says that a winning sales call is when the prospect speaks more than 62%.

Combine all of this under one hood, makes me question if the sales leadership in teams who are shelling out hundreds of thousands of dollars to different services even have heard of ZP or not. Well, VC funding will run out eventually.

ZenProsect consolidates what is needed for the SDR to unleash their full potential at work. I'm a believer and think they will crush their components over the next 3 years as long as they keep offering the

Not much except that their price tag on an annual contract basis can be a bit of a challenge for an internal champion like me to sell into my org.

Robert G.
  • Branche: Druck

Excellent App for Leads

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

My experience has been excellent

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great value with a lot of features compared to alternatives, but there is a learning curve

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

It has great features for email sequences, integrating with HubSpot, managing accounts and contacts, and more. You also have access to a lot of contact information that would cost more elsewhere. It's the best value for your money.

If contact data is your priority, you many often have trouble finding information for all of the contacts you need, especially when prospecting smaller businesses. Most of it's data comes from LinkedIn as far as I know, so if they aren't there, they won't be in Apollo. This can be frustrating.

Additionally, it offers a lot of features and is very customizable, but this can create a steep learning curve and require a significant investment of time to get it set up and integrated the way you need.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, yet powerful.

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

It's been a fulfilling experience, updates to the platform are constant, so it's always performing well. I'd recommend this personally for anyone who has many different systems and CRMs, as this is almost a perfect all-in-one.

Using Apollo Vs. using something like salesforce allows for a much more simplified experience, less headaches, and overall higher team productivity. It's ability to track team performance allows us to see what our colleagues are doing and improve using proven strategies.

It usually doesn't go down, when it does, Customer Support is ready to take action almost immediately.

The built-in dialer is one of the best i've used, I would even advised using Apollo for this feature alone as opposed to other VOIPs. It features local numbers as well as personalized numbers as well, and you can virtuallu call any country.

The main Con is Lead Sourcing. Apollo does have it's own pool that generally gets updated, but I wouldn't recommend this software to gather leads from, like with Zoominfo.

The times it does go down, though scarce, can be lenghty some times, slowing down workflow for several hours.

Sherdah S.

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Lucio A.
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Best in class

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Apollo helps my team get perfect data and automate our reach outs. It is incredibly good software.

Although the main use is to gather intel and data, Apollo has a sales enablement tool that is incredibly good.

Their support team is very fast and they are always open to suggestions.

I miss a status page, Apollo doesn't go down at all, but sometimes we experience slowness and miss being able to check if something is wrong without having to check in with their support team.

ZoomInfo SalesOS, Lusha, Leadfeeder und 6sense

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apollo

Data quality first, once we covered that and found the top contenders, UX and then pricing determined the best option.
Rakshit D.
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A good tool for lead generation

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

I think I have mentioned that in the Pros section. But I would like to mention one more thing, that I was so happy using Apollo.io in my last organization that I referred it to at least 10 other colleagues and they loved it. Recently one of my old colleagues who wasn't using Apollo.io called me specifically to ask how to use Apollo.io . Wishing all the best to the Apollo team!

I am able to reach out to the relevant individual in the organization which saves a lot of time and make me more efficient in my work. The best part is the number of free credit Apollo.io provides which is fantastic. I have used couple of other softwares but they only give 5 free credits for a month. After using this software I might even suggest the top management to go ahead with the paid services of Apollo.io .

As of now there is nothing that i don't like about this software. It works as per my expectations

Gilang P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

Patricia C.

Apollo for leads prospecting

Bewertet am 14.12.2021

In general, Apollo is a very convincent tool, I'm about to cancel the other tools I used to pay and I'm considering just keep using Apollo.

I started to use it because of the contact lists that you can download in Excel format that's a very cool feature you can't find in other tools and then I discovered is a fusion of many functions, for example, for email campaigns or for leading prospect. Is a very complete platform.

Is difficult to learn how to use it, you need a lot of practice and you can't find many help in internet like tutorials, so you have to learn by yourself.

Winter J.

Apollo for sales

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Rakesh G.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Apollo is a great lead generation cloud based tool

Bewertet am 17.12.2021

Very good and I will continue using it.

I like the ease of adding data from LinkedIn and in the automated campaigns; besides, Apollo has its own database of millions of records, and relevant filters and information about companies is collected so you can decide if the company is suitable. You can get links to social media, which acts as an integrated system.

Email templates, automation of emails is easy to understand, and support is mostly prompt.

UI can still be better, and it looks a little complicated. The colours can be better, but that is not a big issue