InVideo

• Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Create and edit videos on a website - InVideo

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

I have created multiple videos on InVideo. The templates available are useful. The features and functionalities are equivalent to advanced video editors. Even the support team is helpful.

- Multiple ready-to-use templates
- Price is budget-friendly
- Features and functionalities are good

- Overall product is very complicated and cluttered
- Discounts are randomly given to different users

Faisal Faruque
  • Branche: Computer-Software

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Canva

Warum InVideo gewählt wurde

Adobe Premiere Pro is a great tool for video production. But for short videos and social media content, it is not that suitable. Besides, you will need a high-configuration desktop workstation to run this software. But InVideo can be accessed from any device having an internet connection. Also, I can catch up just from where I left off earlier. This is very convenient and hence I moved to video.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Premiere Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InVideo

Some people told me to use Canva for social media videos. While Canva can create social media videos, the videos are short and the editor lacks many features. Canva is mainly useful for creating intro or animation-like short videos. But InVideo gives you more control over your creation and it is future-proof. Overall, I think I made the right decision by going towards InVideo.
Devraj
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Customizable and pre-made template-rich video creating tools for marketing purposes.

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

This is a new tool for video marketing. InVideo allows us a lot more options in video marketing. It has more options for calls to action and even more options to convert viewers into customers. InVideo tool allows us to add overlays and pop-ups to our videos to convert viewers into subscribers. We can add a lot more text to our videos to also persuade and entice viewers to take action.

InVideo is the easiest way to create video ads and campaigns for our marketing. InVideo will help us get more customers, sales, and leads. InVideo is software that allows us to make beautiful videos inside our browser without any experience. Then we can upload our video to any social media platforms like Facebook, Youtube, etc. It's perfect for marketers, educators, entrepreneurs, vloggers, and small business owners.

It is a complete solution for video content creators who creates content for their business campaign.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simple, Easy but full of bugs

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

I went from loving it and recommending it to everyone, to now leaving a bad review online.
During these 2 years, Invideo accumulated a lot of bugs and reached the point of pure frustration.

Easy to use, online editing, lots of templates, cheap.

In 5 recent video exports, all went wrong.
What started as a great software is now not dependable as it's full of bugs.
Don't recommend it as you'll end spending more time on support chat than editing.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Click - Click - Publish

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

its really helpful to creating video for marketing ads video, youtube ,
and my company saving a ton of $$$ after using INVIDEO to creating professional video ads

Invideo really help our workflow, if you looking best video creator out there,
im highly recommend INVIDEO, because its easy to use, and create professional video.
INVIDEO Help us saving a ton of $$$ to create professional video.

I hope they adding more templates for holiday such as Christmas, New Year,

Wave.video

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InVideo

i think invideo more advanced and easy to use, limit is better and template too
Terry
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

One of the better purchases I've made

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

my whole team uses this. It works very good for many different types of video.

full of features, active support and many users with info to share

I have not had the problem, but others have reported slow rendering of the video. (and I even use just a Chromebook so I don't know what they are seeing for issues)

Dip
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It is our major support on brand boosting.

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

It's that easy and it works great. And the videos are so professional looking, it makes my videos look amazing.

InVideo is a brand-new software that helps us to create Facebook ads that drive traffic to our business. This is a very powerful tool that will help us to take our advertising campaigns to the next level.

I am so impressed with all features of InVideo and glad to say that I am their happy customer since 2019.

Wale
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of the best online video editors

Bewertet am 24.7.2022

For short social media content, InVideo is the perfect tool for the job, and I've been using it for this sole purpose.

I love the fact that this tool is totally web-based. There are several templates to get started as a novice. Whether you're creating social media content or an intro for your YouTube channel, there's likely an available template you could use to get started. As someone who edits a lot of videos on the go, the fact that your single subscription works also on Filmr mobile app is a big plus.

Video editing abilities are limited compared to standalone apps like Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere pro, and others. But these are the expected limitations of a web-based tool.

Richin
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful video maker

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

No design skills are needed. Powerful features, Easy editing. customizable video templates

You can expect advanced editing in this software but you all need here for your social media and YouTube purpose.

Miki
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Super Easy & Effective

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

This software is easy to set up and perfect for beginners. It's quite effective for marketing purposes as well.

There were a couple of occasions when the video exports didn't go well.

Adam

Great video editing tool

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously.
I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others.
Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

Mike
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo.

Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios.

I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time.

Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets.

The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create.

Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company.

I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Tarunabh
  • Branche: Kino & Film

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

KC
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Bewertet am 8.12.2019

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time!
2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that!
3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary.
4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market.
5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video.
2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

VistaCreate und Promo.com

Warum InVideo gewählt wurde

I got myself a refund for Animaytor after playing with it for a few days as it is seriously lacking in many areas for creating quality videos.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InVideo

I wanted a SaaS-based video editor that does not break my wallet, has a sufficiently large number of video templates that I can use for my business as well as for my clients and allows me the freedom to customize and unleash my creativity to the fullest when creating my videos!
Sarah
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Lumen5 und Rocketium

Warum InVideo gewählt wurde

I am stepping up video marketing for my ecommerce store, so I looked around for editing options. I tried Lumen5 and it was OK, but I had bought an annual subscription and rarely used it so I did not renew. It came down to InVideo vs Create by Vidello. I thought Create would be much more flexible based on the UI, and bought that. After playing around with it for 3 days and having a terrible experience (the trims would keep changing on me, adding footage I had just spent 10 minutes getting rid of) and no solution from the company, I went to InVideo and purchased that. Within 15 minutes I had created a draft version of my video well beyond what I had accomplished in Create over those 3 days. I had some issues along the way that got a quick and successful resolution, even over the weekend. I spent the next couple days refining and changing the video and I am now ready to publish with a video I am very happy with. Much of the time spent refining was learning the capabilities of the program. I found that the only thing Create has over InVideo that I would want to use is the ability to record my desktop - but the output was unusable in my several attempts (again, the Create support team still has not found a solution to this problem), so really not any advantage!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InVideo

InVideo had an advantage because it was offered in AppSumo for a lifetime deal. I was able to read real user reviews and see how the founder of InVideo responded to questions and feedback. If I had known how flexible InVideo was to start, I would have gone that route first. As it is, I am very happy I ended up with them.
Maya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

• Branche: Computer-Software

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bewertet am 1.12.2019

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

InVideo is both cost and time saver

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

InVideo has useful features that aren't obvious at the outset. For example, video overlays - we can easily clone ourselves with two video shots placed one over the other. I also found it easy to add watermark over my videos on all scenes. Another 'pro' of InVideo is its easy screen-size selection for any video. Simply produce same video customized for mobile, desktop views. They have solid collection of templates to choose from too. If you got the budget, go for it. I found it somewhat similar to wave.video since I use both.

The editor and timeline could be improved. Sometimes there is a lag during usage, and the export too freezes often. I had to refresh the page to see the exported video. Otherwise, it's a solid tool for video creators, must have in the creator's toolbox.

Wave.video
Rohaan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

InVideo is the best video software for beginners I have found

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

Overall the InVideo editor is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to both professional video editors and particularly useful for those starting out on their editing journey. The free service is outstanding with thousands of templates and options to create quick and striking videos which can be used professionally for marketing purposes on social media platforms or even for personal use.

InVideo is a very user friendly video creating and editing software which is much cheaper and easier to use than many other video editing programs. As well as the paid service being relatively inexpensive, the added bonus of InVideo is the excellent free service it provides for those on a budget which still allows access to thousands of templates, sounds, images, videos and more, to create stunning professional looking videos effortlessly.

The text to video feature is very convenient especially for those wanting to make quick videos. The software is able to generate a video for you in a matter of minutes just by inputting text and choosing a template. The generated video can also be edited to your satisfaction prior to completion.

There are thousands of free stock music, videos and images available to use to create professional videos or alternatively you also have the flexibility to upload your own with plenty of options to adjust colors, fonts or add your own brand or logo.

The only downside when making videos, if you are not able to afford the paid program, using the free service the InVideo watermark will remain on your created videos, although I have found their logo has become fairly inconspicuous in recent weeks and doesn't cause too much detraction from the finished product. I have created many professional looking videos with the free service and videos are still of a very high quality.

Allan
  • Branche: internationale Angelegenheiten
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A very user friendly tool with good features

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

InVideo was the tool we used to create most of the content we developed for project beneficiaries on our micro enterprise stabilization project. These materials made their web pages and social media accounts much more engaging and entertaining. The materials were huge hits, and allowed these business ventures to capture new clients, document their journeys and processes, and develop unique presentations for their business brands. All thanks to InVideo.

Ease of use. InVideo takes very little time to learn and start creating your own projects. For a beginner now starting to work with video tools, I don’t think there is a better software to get you started. With tons of stock images and videos to choose from the media library, you will almost never be short of source material for any idea you might want to explore to create new content.

There should more options for aspect ratio and resolution preferences since content created for different platforms have their own unique suitable specifications. This will really help.

Sylvester
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Vinson Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Highly customizable online video maker

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast
- Outstanding customer support
- Premium videos integration
- Affordable monthly/yearly plans

- Works only on Google Chrome
- Sometimes load slowly

Lumen5 und Rocketium

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InVideo

I have tried all the cloud based video editor above and I can say I really love the customization power of InVideo.
Tolu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use short video maker

Bewertet am 18.6.2022

InVideo is a good software and perhaps the best if you are looking to make short promo videos or social media videos from scratch or using any of their templates (and there are a lot to choose from). It is intuitive and very easy to use. Just pick any of the templates and you will done in no time. There are lots of stock videos, music and images to work with and you can also import your own videos, music and images if you like. The article to video aspect of InVideo still needs a lot of improvement. The AI selection of images or video for each slide is absolutely a waste of time so you will still need to edit each slide and pick from the library. Also, you are compelled to record a voiceover for each slide rather than have the option to overlay your recorded voiceover on the complete project.

Lots of easy to customise templates you can use when making a video
Best for making social media marketing videos or promo videos
Lots of stock images, videos and music to work with
Good fluid animations
Support is okay

Not really a video editing software as such. It is extremely limited if all you need it for is video editing.
Not suitable for making long videos, just short videos
The article or text to video part of InVideo is really a waste of time.

Shreni
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A product worth using

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past.

InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/

Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over.

Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily.

Their support team is the best.

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times.

On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable.

I would have loved to have a few animations and effects