Whatagraph

60 Softwareoptionen

Ema J.

This product is amazing!

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Mindaugas S.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Unprecedented reporting solution for marketing specialists

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

A very good tool for reporting my Google Analytics and social media platform metrics to clients. I made a switch from GDS and Sheets for reporting to Whatagraph, and I am saving literal hours each week on performance report creation. Our small firm actually managed to onboard 2 new clients as a result of all the time we saved on managing data and reporting. The customer service is also really helpful and easy to reach, however, I am located in Europe so I did notice that some reviewers weren't too happy with customer service hours but they were located in NA.

I like how incredibly easy it is to set up this platform for reporting. Integrating digital marketing tools is quick and you can start reporting in just a few minutes after setting up an account. I noticed they also recently launched a new feature called Smart Builder, which basically builds the entire report for you, based on the desired platforms and reporting specifications. Amazing stuff really.

Some graphs are interactive and allow you to select the line graphs you wish to display at the same time, however, I only discovered this by accident. This feature should've been communicated more clearly.

Joseph H.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Not done. There's zero chance I would trust this with clients. During the sales process, I was told we could white label the product on our own URL. After seeing there was no obvious way to make that happen in the app, I reached out to support and was told that feature wasn't available. I bristled at that because that was a big part of the deal for us. Eventually, they said they could make it happen. We never set it up though because there were simply too many other red flags. I think the support people were nice and good intentioned. I just think the product is not stable and needs some thought put into it. I have screenshots, videos, and chat transcripts that I'm happy to share with anyone who wants to know more about my experience. I tried to get a refund, but they let me know that they don't that. They did offer me a free month, but what use is a free month of something that doesn't solve your problem. So, they took me for $800. The software costs $3,200/year, at least that was the "deal" I got. I'm hoping anyone considering this product will read this and take my experience into consideration. Again, I think it's a great idea. Execution is very lacking.

I liked the idea. Who wouldn't want one tool that combines all your marketing platforms and allows you produce beautiful reporting. That may be the brand promise. Unfortunately, it just doesn't deliver... unless your reporting needs amount to the stock reports you could get from any native platform.

Bug, bugs, bugs. On day one, the date selector did not work. I have no idea how many customers they had, but I'm the one who brought it to their attention. They didn't know their date selector didn't work. Support had to provide a "work around" whereby I would need to select not the dates I wanted in order to get the dates I wanted. Then, that took a few days to fix. I shouldn't need to explain that a very basic feature. But, that was just the beginning. Over about a week of trying to use this software, I was hit with what I would describe as more bugs along with many things that were either completely counterintuitive from a UI perspective or just misrepresentations of functionality from the sales process. For instance, they claim to integrate with Google Sheets. They even have documentation on how to do it. All I needed to do was simply display a simple Google Sheet. Not possible. They had to get a developer involved and more or less trick the system into just displaying a simple sheet. No calculations. Nothing fancy. Just values in cells that could not be displayed without a team of people working on it. Hopefully, they're going to either change the product, fix the documentation, or just remove Google Sheets as one of their supported integrations. Often times, while using the product, I would "save" something only to have it not save. I saved a report to test, generated a link, and the link showed an old version of the report prior to the save.

Manvydas S.

Whatagraph Review

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

Socialbakers Analytics Plus

Warum Whatagraph gewählt wurde

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Socialbakers Analytics Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

Bewertet am 30.11.2019

I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Cyfe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Whatagraph

The setup was easier, and so far the platform has had far fewer data disconnections than I'd experienced in free versions of other platforms I'd tried previously.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Martin W.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Beautiful and easy to use

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

ReportGarden, DashThis und Adverity

Functionality, Style, Support, Drag and drop mechanic

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

Ellen R.

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read.

I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want.

The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Brent N.
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Robust Reporting Tool

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Helga M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Tracking Marketing Campaigns Has Become Way Simpler

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I use Whatagraph to monitor the performance of my campaigns in real-time. It's very convenient that the tool automatically picks the numbers from all connected social media, SEO, email marketing, and paid advertising sources. You connect all these ones and then just have access to all necessary data in one place, which saves tons of effort and hours of time.

The reports are so simple and visual that everyone having zero marketing background can easily read and understand the numbers.

I like the possibility to build tailored, branded reports, change colors, add custom logos or domains. This looks very professional.

Besides, the flexibility of the tool is awesome. You can create performance reports for channels individually or blend data from different sources (channels or accounts), use handy templates, or build the report from scratch.

- The tool automatically collects data from all connected sources, so you don't have to do anything manually.

- It offers seamless integrations with all possible resources you can think of including Facebook, Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and more.

- It's really easy to create reports in Whatagraph, with their pre-made templates, crafting a report had never taken me more than 10 minutes.

- Turns complex numbers into a visually appealing, easy-to-read performance report (with custom brand colors, logos, etc.) + you can create reports for channels individually or mix data from multiple sources.

- You can easily share the reports with colleagues by providing them a link to collaborate and work on one report at the same time.

Didn't find any significant drawbacks to mention here.

Shannon R.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Julieanne G.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Top notch customer service and functionality

Bewertet am 20.1.2020

- increase transparency with clients (high priority for my business)
- decrease in time spent on reports
- automatic reports emailed to me first
- faster to navigate than some of the native platforms' analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, GMB)

I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients. The reason I initially chose it over other programs was due to how many platforms it can connect to to create a single report and the vast metrics you could report and customize to the needs of each client. Reports that used to take hours now take me 20 min or less and look stunning.

The reason I've stuck with them for so long though is their customer service is bar none. Occasionally there's a very specific stat I'd like to be able to pull that I have to research manually. Most recently, this meant pulling hashtag information in order to capture information about client events. I looked into so many programs and couldn't find 1 program that did it all, even the top programs available for Instagram stats like Iconosquare and TalkWalker. I contacted Whatagraph support and they sent me a detailed email asking questions about what I'd like to see in the feature. A month or so later, they emailed me back saying they created the feature I requested! I'm totally blown away! The developer even made a little video to show me how it works. You just don't get customer service like this anywhere else.

It's a little pricey for small businesses, but considering how much time it's saved me it's been 100% worth it. I would like to upgrade to the white label version soon, but haven't due to the price.

Sarah S.

Maximize data potential

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

We started to use this tool around two years ago, and at that moment, the situation was not pleasant. My team was making print screens, many excel sheets and sadly, a lot of human mistakes in the reporting process. We needed a solution and chose Whatagraph as it seems like a really attractive startup, really excellent customer support and a vision of where the product is heading.

My favorite function is automation - you can set your reports for a specific date and time and be sure that clients will receive them on time and with the newest information. Also, there is quite a various reports library that you can use for the general reports and campaigns. This is also very helpful, as my team just adds channels and in seconds receives a report which you can send. This is a real time saver. I would not imagine my life without this tool.

As we are long-time users - there were many bugs on the way in the past. Of course, customer support was always here to help, I think they honestly care to solve the problems, but still, the bugs bother you at that moment.

Guy A.

Great reporting software

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical.

It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Great list of data sources to pull from,
Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc.
Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

Theresa E.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

TapClicks

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

Coen T.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Absolute time saver and clear adviser to crucial decisions that create real results

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

Just set and forget and wait on your inbox for the ​magic to happen.

Bundling multiple channels,​ who have there own challenges to reveal cluttered metrics, into a clear readable report​.

White​ labeling is restricted to just uploading an​ image. Would prefer a header with more options in design, layout, ​and content.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much, Coen! Working on making white-label more flexible, your insights are greatly appreciated.

Kevin M.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Google Cloud Platform

Warum Whatagraph gewählt wurde

Scope of integrations, flexibility of design and the support available is fantastic!

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

• Branche: Maschinerie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fast results due to logical concept

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

Monthly Management Report for Internet Activities. Fast and problem-free solution of the task.

For the monthly management meeting I needed a tool that quickly and easily shows the most important metrics around our website.

Due to the simple and logical concept of Whatagraph I was able to solve the task quickly and efficiently. For me it is very positive that after the setup I have no further effort to present the results.

Since I am the only employee working on these evaluations, this means a large work direction.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Personally, I think that the user interface might be a bit lighter and less technical. Practically this is not relevant, because the generated report looks perfect.

Nate R.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Ricky S.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UNITED STATES Marketing Agencies STAY AWAY from these guys!

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

This was just an absolutely horrible experience. For marketing agencies especially in the US I would highly to STAY AWAY. These people are extremely harsh and don't want have their customer in best interest.

Their reporting kept on misreporting the numbers of views for my numbers to show an inflated amount of views that what there actually was. Also it showed that the views were coming from countries where they weren't. The overall reporting system has many many flaws and it comprised of selection that don't convey any value. In addition, the reporting interface does not have a modern interface.

The sales professional lied to us. The customer service has extremely slow. One of the lies was that client success works US hours which is not true. Sales person convinces us we would be able to connect our login page to Whatagraph so clients can sign in but we saw that was a lie real quick. There is a [SensitiveContent Hidden] on-boarding call which is absolutely ridiculous When asked to push the billing date back due to all the bad experiences and none of the reports being sent out correctly, they were quick not to negotiate. Asked to cancel a few day before the bill was due and said I had to pay for another 30 days because of a 30 day cancellation policy.

Ellen D.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very ease of use and great support

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

I am very satisfied with Whatagraph. It's an easy to use software, has lots of integrations, lots of visualization and if you have a question you get instant great answers.

Whatagraph is easy to use and lots of integrations

I work for several clients and it's not easy to adjust the templates with the correct branding.

Darjan H.

Cross-channel reports heaven

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

I'm satisfied with this tool and its opportunities. They are fastly developing and adding new features that I'm keen to try on.

I work with several products at a time, running more than 100 campaigns. And of course, clients want to see it all. Here comes Whatagraph which gives me an opportunity to have all data in one place and in a visually appealing way. Reports are pretty, and it is easy for clients to understand them.

Several times there were bugs that I had to report, but it was fixed.

Adina M.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good value for your money.

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

- User-friendly interface.
- Easy to add accounts and various channels.
- Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership).
- Automated reports.
- Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support.
- Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Antwort von Whatagraph Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Erman E.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use marketing data reporting tool

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

I think this is a very useful tool, as it takes tons of hours of data.

The tool is easy to use; you do not need to have development resources. Even my junior project managers are capable of making campaign reports in minutes. There are a lot of pre-made templates you can use as well as many pre-made widgets.

In the beginning, it takes a lot of time to prepare your templates for the reporting. As with all the tools, you need to make yourself aware of the interface.

Jakub M.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Whatagraph - awesome for social media ads reports

Bewertet am 8.6.2020

Functionality - there is all we need for Facebook ads reports (all metrics including custom conv. and diffrent atributtion models), support is really helpful, problem solving and fast answering, we really like it. No problem for them to ad special functionality if we need it.

For now nothing. Everything seems to be great.