Adalysis

Sortieren nach

Michael
Michael
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One of my Favorite Tools for PPC, and Boy Have I Tried Many...

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

Generally speaking, in terms of ad testing and ease of use, AdAlysis is a tool that's very easy to recommend for this alone, and really it's worth the entire price of entry (which is fairly low to begin with). The remainder aren't very strong, but useful if you don't have other tools that do these things better. They also don't charge per account, so for agencies with many, the costs only decrease which is fantastic.

It's clear a lot of thought went into the workflow and processes in Adalysis. Testing creative and the controls to drill down to your important KPI's for that testing is great. Optimizing and tracking winners and losers is easy, and can be automated. The tools are valuable such as QS, and Campaign builder are great. Ad Scheduling is unique and amazing.

Some features such as the account checks are done for free using tools provided by 1st party some of these alerts are predefined and easy to implement but there's not much of a value-add here except if you don't use Editor (or the versions of Editor that exist).

Roy

Best Known Google Ads Management Tool

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

My team and I becoming a big fan over 6-12 months of using it. We had couple of training sessions and Adalysis support team is always engaging. When we have new enhancement ideas, they are very fast to implement

Dashboard view makes both managers like myself and hands on specialists' life 10 times more easy in identifying problems, seeing trends.

The data visualization and action buttons in each call out improves our team's efficiency and ultimately improve client ad account value.

Linking accounts is a bit time consuming but that's not a task we do daily. I'd love for this tool to work with FB Ads.

Matt
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Way too complex

Bewertet am 7.10.2023

Watched all the videos, but didn’t progress beyond the trial because I couldn’t see the value compared with the other tools I was evaluating. Advice: Simplify the UX and make the core value of at more accessible.

- A lot of data, but that is not in itself useful without the actionable insights being easily surfaced

- way too complex- too many options, not clear where the value is- not clear what data is available here, not available elsewhere

Antwort von Adalysis

Hi Matt, we're sorry you found the tool complex to use.

We understand everyone is unique in what they expect from a platform. The vast majority of our users find the platform easy to use as evident from all the other reviews here. The most common feedback we get is the value the platform gives is far more than its cost and much more than what most other tools offer.

One of our dedicated account managers offered to do a demo and answer your questions but we didn't receive any replies from you.

We wish you all the best in finding an alternative solution.

Adam
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

New, But Really Enjoy!

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

I think I really enjoy the extra layer of accountability through account audits that Adalysis can provide.

I don't like how Adalysis is limited to just a few ad platforms. I wish it was open to more platforms. I also wish it could automatically update daily budgets in platform for us based on our budgets.

Antwort von Adalysis

Thank you Adam for your review. You will be pleased to know we're about to release the feature you mentioned; to automatically set the daily budgets throughout the month along with a few other budget management tools that will greatly simplify the process of managing budgets in Google Ads.

Jango

Great tool

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

In our markting agency, Adalysis is part of the day-to-day optimization of all our Google Ads Search accounts that we run for our customers. It's fully integrated in our way of work, I can't imagine not having Adalysis anymore.
Ad optimization used to be hard especially in terms of anlayzing if differences between ads where actually statistically significant. With Adalysis this is made easy and the results show in our accounts.

Adalysis helps a lot in the optimization of you Google Ads Search campaigns without trying to take over. You still can/have to think for yourself, the tool just helps to spot possible improvements. The posibility to set custom variables, the tool combining data and calculating statistical probability, gives great and significant insights. Especially useful for ad testing/optimization.

It's no longer possible to include or exclude specific campaigns within accounts.
The ad extensions checks can't be customized and are only seen by the tool when there is actual spend in a campaign.

Optmyzr und Opteo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adalysis

Other products tend to lean more toward automization. I've seen this go well (especially for big accounts) but I've also seen this go horribly wrong. I'm convinced that the human brain, along with some help from a tool like Adalysis, will always do better than any automization.
Robert
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

My go-to PPC software

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Helps me monitor ad copy performance in aggregate across larger swaths of campaigns (to get statistical significance more quickly). Highlights opportunities for new keywords as well as potential negative keywords. Notifies me of errors I might have made such as neglecting certain ad extension types.

This software has the smoothest onboarding process I've ever experienced. Very easy to use and understand. Great documentation and tutorials for using the various product features. Constantly being updated to increase the functionality. While it was initially an ad testing tool, it's now evolved into a very robust software package that aids management/optimization, alerts you to potential issues or performance variations, and is easy enough for even junior practitioners to use.

So many alerts/notifications that it can be overwhelming until you identify the ones that are most important to each account.

Optmyzr und Acquisio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adalysis

The ease of the free trial/onboarding made a huge impression and the recommendations have consistently been helpful to my workflow. Price is also very competitive.
Kyle
Kyle
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Powerful, Next-Level Paid Search Insights

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Adalysis has a robust feature set. My personal favorite feature is being able to analyze the N-grams on our search terms - basically, what individual words in all our search queries are successful, unsuccessful, etc. The alerts for missing ads, missing extensions, etc. (there are dozens that are configurable) are also quite helpful.

There is definitely a learning curve to getting used to things. The UI & UX are a little lack IMO.

Opteo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adalysis

The features that Adalysis offer along with the price made it the clear choice.
Ben
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Simple Yet Effective Management System

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Overall we have had a great experience with this software, it has helped us increase our quality score and we are looking forward to using it in the new year since we move over from our old software.

Adalysis has a very simple to use user interface and is filled with useful information. The software offers detailed performance tracking that can help improve your quality score whilst offering suggestions to improve other metrics. Automation and A/B split testing are essential to get the most out of your PPC accounts, Adalysis offers an effective solution.

The only con is that the data only gets updated once a day. This means for active PPC managers who make a lot of changes may need to wait before they can see any impacted or updated information.

Ana
Ana

A Game-Changer for Google Ads Management

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

I've been using Adalysis for my PPC management needs during the free trial and we're going to buy an annual plan. This tool is an absolute game-changer for anyone working in the world of digital advertising.I found it useful in budget management and pacing control, daily audits and insightful reports.

The platform is intuitive and easy to explore; there might be a slight learning curve for users entirely new to PPC advertising. There are a lot of resources and support to assist newbies in getting started.

Rui
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great to give you back time

Bewertet am 17.1.2024

Adalysis gives you a complete picture of your account right away and that saves you time.

The User experience is somehow dated. I wish it more clean.

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent Software that Helps to Streamline Adwords

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

The cost of the software is within reach of many smaller agencies and I've been very happy with the value of Adalysis.

I've followed Brad Geddes for a long time and trust his knowledge on PPC. Adalysis is obviously set up by a team who very much know what they are doing.

I use Adalysis often and it's been a great time saver for me. The dashboard highlights issues with an Adwords account and there is a lot of other data and functionality including ad AB testing.

One of the features I find most useful is the Quality Score reporting for auditing accounts and identifying areas for improvement. Adalysis gives an ad group a priority to work on to have the most impact for QS.

N-gram analysis of search term components is great.

You can also identify landing pages with low quality score and improve the situation.

The ad testing features are also great, for example you can analyse across the account ad performance based on patterns in Headline 2 for example, these insights have helped me to improve performance.

Some of the features are possible to do with a pivot table and I used to follow Brad Geddes' instructions on doing this, but Adalysis instantly shows you the information you need to optimise and improve Adwords.

Support is very responsive and helpful.

Overall this is superb software, I love it!

There are ongoing improvements to Adalysis and more features have been released. One thing I would like to see is to set a longer date range for some of the features or be able to set your own date range.

Richard
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good bang for the buck

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

This does not have all the bells and whistles of a few other (higher-priced) dashboards but provides good recommendations based on three primary categories: critical, optimization and performance. Have found that OOTB criteria are pretty good but can also adjust thresholds as needed (i.e. what triggers an alter).

Many of the suggested changes have to be done directly in ads platform proper (ads.google.com or bing) versus doing them directly in Adalysis.

Optmyzr

Warum Adalysis gewählt wurde

More intuitive interface, better alert customizations.
Peter

A Cut Above The Rest

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Google ads is requiring marketers to become more and more innovative with their strategies in order to get ahead of the competition and I am using this tool to do exactly that. Buying time automating and monitoring tasks means that more time can be spent devising new strategies.

Insightful reporting that is possible to action right within the interface.
Surfaces issues that I never knew were issues.
Saves a huge amount of time by automating repetitive tasks.
Doesn't just follow trends within software tools, it releases frequent innovative updates that are unique.
Quite obviously written by someone who is having the same issues I am in the ever-changing PPC landscape.
Great knowledge base containing video and text tutorials.
Considering the amount of time it saves me it is great value for money.

Some aspects of the system take a while to wrap your head around but at the end of the day, it's worth it.

Steve
  • Branche: Immobilien

Exceptional software for Google Ads management

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

The functionality in Adalysis is extremely useful, especially the custom alerts for performance. We no longer get caught by surprise when unexpected issues arise. It's a life saver for us. We love many other features as well including the target budget tracker, ad testing and the bid adjustments map. Now that we're used to Adalysis, it'll be very difficult for us to manage our accounts without it!

The reporting is partly based on Looker Studio

Erik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adalysis help us grow our customers businesses

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

Better accounts that solve for business improvements for our clients. We keep growing our clients' businesses every year and Adalysis is a big part of doing that through Google Ads.

The ease of optimising the accounts where you get the biggest impact. Adalysis help us prioritise where to focus our attention so we can keep on delivering fantastic results year over year and month over month.

I liked the emails better before where you could see which accounts that had the most potential instead of just seeing that there are big opportunities in all of the client accounts.
I would like to be able to change extensions from the Adalysis interface. I would also like to be able to get the same performance insights about audiences as I get from the Networks, User Location Options etc.

Ethan
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great ad management tool - a must have for businesses managing their own ads!

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

Adalysis is a great tool at a great price. Save yourself the need to hire an Ad Management Company and teach yourself the basic / administer your own Ads using this tool. It's more affordable than Wordstream and quicker to use. The styling feels slightly dated but thats such a minor point as the quality of the tool is first class.

* More cost-effective then others (Eg. Wordstream). New suggestions each night
* Easily see suggestions to improve campaigns
* A/B Testing is constantly working automatically
* Quality Score shows you how your Ads are performing and what you need to concentrate
* Fairly priced and scales as your Advertising Spend Scales

* Bing Ads and Google Ads have two differn't subscriptions
* The interface looks a bit dated
* Doesn't support PayPal - only ChargeBee where their payment merchant doesn't support some banks.

Andrei
Andrei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the money

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

Awesome, changed the way I A/B test in google ads

Awesome, changed the way I A/B test in google ads

I like that it’s not just a tool that pulls data put of google ads and has a different interface. It has features like for example from the search terms, you can add them as keywords to other adgroups as well.

It still has some old settings, like ETA or Broad Match Modifiers

Jason
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

In From The Beginning

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

We were one of the initial beta users. It has been great watching the software evolve and continually add new features and abilities as the industry changes.

We have in very large amount of ads running and we are able to quickly and successfully change out the losing ads for new ads. This has allowed us to greatly increase the ROAS we were initially seeing.

There are so many different facets of this software. One of the many things I enjoy is the ability to be running split tests without having to really worry about them. The software automatically runs all of the calculations for me and simply alerts me when there is a winner. It is nice to not worry about whether something is statistically relevant because the software determines this for me.

The thing I like least about this software is the ability to find the help needed to understand the different aspects of the software. They have a large repository of information but it is hard to traverse.

Ernie

Easy Button for Campaign Management

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Adalysis makes many otherwise time-consuming and critical PPC management tasks quick. Identifies issues that are easy to miss in the platform. Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes it easy to implement. Adalysis makes it easier to identify which opportunities for improving quality score will have the greatest impacts on overall account performance. Adalysis helps analyze well my team members are managing their accounts.

Most alert types are customizable, but some are not.

Justin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adalysis is an excellent resource

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

My team tested Adalysis with the trial and we are in the process of making it our primary workflow tool.

Adalysis is fast and intuitive to onboard and has a robust set of features that simplifies ad management at a high level but also allows you to make in depth modifications with data driven insights.

It is a shame that things have to cost money.

Shaun
Shaun

In love with Adalysis

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

As I mentioned above because I use SKAGs this software really helps me in my ad testing process. Customer support has always been fast, responsive, and knowledgable. 10 out of 10!

I use SKAGs in my account so I love that I can compare ads with ease across multiple ad groups. I also love the n-gram search query reports and the alerts dashboard. Of all the PPC tools we use, this one is my favorite.

I recently learned that the n-gram search query report uses sampled or filtered data. It still unlocks a lot of value but now I feel the need to validate my findings.

My experience with Adalysis

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Adalysis helps me traffic sculpt and make bulk edits of all my campaigns. Its easy to navigate and offers helpful links/videos of best practices. Adalysis allows me to identify duplicate terms, wrong match types, and unlinked ad extensions.

What I least like about the software is that I wish it had an auto-refresh. Usually, when I make massive changes, it is always a day behind.

Sometimes the recommendations are totally not worth it and against best practices from my experience.

Mallory
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simple yet sophisticated Ad testing and Campaign Auditing Software

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Overall, Adalysis has been a great tool to make sure we are frequently running ad tests and to make sure our account is squared away with proper settings. If you have a large complex account, I'd say Adalysis is a must have tool.

We originally started using Adalysis for ad testing as it made it significantly easier to roll-out and measure account-wide ad tests. What I have come to find is that a number of the account auditing tools and features have been extremely beneficial (negative keyword conflicts, audience performance etc.). We have a very complex account +24,000 keywords and +10,000 ad groups so Adalysis makes sure everything is set up properly.

Some of the actual ad testing features can be a little buggy--ex: setting up ad variations for display urls doesn't always work. I'd also like to have a dashboard to monitor the performance of individual ads before they reach significance (right now you can only do this for broad tests, not individual ads).

Oliver

Among the best PPC Management tools

Bewertet am 24.9.2023

Allowed us to replace spreadsheet-based insight reporting, and greatly speed up acount audits, bidding modifications and ad analysis and testing. The Looker Studio are well done. Adalysis easily beats every other platform in this range.

Nothing. It's really a well thought through and done platform.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for Audit & Time Savings with Ongoing PPC Management

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

The experience is top-notch. I knew about it from another agency where I worked, and Ioved it as a tool to A/B test creative.

I love everything about this tool. It's literally a needle in a haystack. I almost don't want to write this review because it can give a competitive edge to other agencies. I love the audit tool, the budget pacing, bidding tool, and the most essential - the A/B testing functionality.

The only thing that I don't like is that you aren't able to truly customize the audit reports that are generated. The audit reports are still very helpful in terms of reducing the labor required to complete these projects.