BigMailer

Rick F.
  • Branche: Druck

Look No Further

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

As I stated before, I could not be happier with BigMailer. I could go on and on about the technical aspects that are the true benefit but to address the average and serious marketer on a plain level, you can't do any better. If you want an email campaign management solution, a bulk mailing option and a level of customer service that blows other companies out of the water then quite literally click the site link above and look no further. And with the money you save on cost and the money you make on your campaigns, you can take your family and/or significant others out for a nice dinner.

It's difficult to pinpoint what I like most about BigMailer. I've spent a decade marketing my business, so when I say that my search is over I'm not being dramatic. In my search for a reliable, user-friendly & affordable bulk emailing application I have traversed the expanses of the cloud galaxies trying different providers. I won't say that I have not found immense benefit along the way. But none compare to the experience I've had with BigMailer. Other commercial providers are good when it comes to providing basic function to uninformed clients. That is not a fault. But if you take just 2 minutes to weigh the pros & cons, it's obvious that they're not affordable, high functioning or easy to use. And the cost comparison will overwhelm you. BigMailer is the exact opposite. It provides me (as a designer) an easy to use interface allowing me to use my own designs, templates for when I don't & a right-to-the-point reporting page that doesn't make me decipher gibberish. I like that I can log in, choose my campaign, & view the reported results easily. My favorite report feature is the ability to click & re-engage clients with segmentation & suppression lists. Tack on the low cost of there service in conjunction with Amazon SES. We're in business.

In all the time I've used BigMailer I have yet to find a Con. Only items that my own learning curve did not understand which was easily resolved by simply using their help files or live chat help. They are always available when you need them.

Patricia M.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Best "value for money" email management tool

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

All my email marketing strategy can be handled by Bigmailer. Brands, lists, regular and automated campaigns.

It's easy to use, has all the important features, including automation. It even has some features that many more expensive tools don't offer, like brands. It's affordable. Customer support is very helpful and the team continue to add new features.

It requires a tech savvy person to integrate with Amazon SES.

Antwort von Founder Bits Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback Patricia, we are glad you find the platform easy to use and fitting your needs well. It's great to know customers like you are happy with the value you get.

We look forward to delighting our customers with more features and value in the coming months.

Muhammad firdaus S.
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

If you choose viral emailing... choose 'BIIIG MAILEEER'!

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

I use BigMailer to market my affiliate products from ClickBank, Amazon, Ecwid. And Ecwid is actually selling physical goods like AVERY Bird's Nest Essence. Other than that, I also use BigMailer to send emails that are used for the fundraising campaign, especially for our iFAN Music Tour 2019-2020. And so far, there is no profit from all the emails I have sent out. But if there turns to be a lucrative profit, then I will use the paid version of BigMailer. Anyway, the emailing system is quite good.

BigMailer is quite easy to use if combined with Amazon SES system. The emails sent out are also fast and easily reached targeted customers.

Too many bounces would stop Big Mailer from sending emails. I am not sure why 'bounces' happen, because I got my email's contact addresses from purchased email's addresses and also some subscribers.
But since the 'bounces' have really interrupted my marketing processes, so I assume that my investment in purchasing email addresses are quite a big waste.

Antwort von Founder Bits Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Muhammad, purchasing email lists is not a good practice and is against our Terms of Service. Purchased lists are typically of poor quality and bounce at higher rate which has a negative impact on email deliverability and sender reputation so BigMailer pauses campaigns to protect sender reputation. So what you list it as a negative is considered very helpful by most of our customers. Our customers are delighted with the value they get on the free plan, so your rating of 3/5 is surprising. We hope to do better.

Graham B.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

BiGMailer a no brainer

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

A great experience, from initial sign-up to integration and full use of the software

It's ease of use and well thought through software, very low cost, the fact that it integrates individual brands against each SES account, customer service

It didn't have API's for reporting, however, their team are prepared to help us

Vishal P.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Simple and affordable email automation!

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

After a lot of trying around with various email campaigners in the market, we stumbled upon this BigMailer. After calculating our monthly expense vs ROI on the campaigners we spent wasn't that good until we started using the BigMailer.

BigMailer uses AWS SES which is the best part, you can send all your emails directly through your domains unlike those expensive campaigners which send emails with "Via" suffix followed by their email domain. Although getting your SES activated is a bit tricky but once you do, your email automation can drastically come down.

Bigmailer not only offers campaigns but also the transaction mails, account emails etc. The APIs make it easier to integrate it with our existing solution. The usability of the entire application is pretty simple. We use it for transaction mails, campaigns, all of it.

Particularly love the email reports section which gives a comprehensive look of the complete campaign. Managing unsubscribes, segments and complaints is pretty easy as well.

Overall, as a small firm, we are happy that we ended up using BigMailer, provides us everything we need. Nothing less, nothing more.

And Yes, the free plan that lets you send 5000 emails at no cost is more than enough for small companies to try out with all its features available to try. A well placed and packaged email service in my opinion.

The UI could be better. However, the existing one meets all the purpose. A main dashboard for each Brand could have been better.

Antwort von Founder Bits Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback Vishal, we appreciate the details shared. We plan to continue improving our UI and the value we provide to our customers. Check out the latest addition - RSS campaign type!

Bogdan P.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A very good platform for email management

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

I will gradually move all my funnels and all my contacts to BigMailer. The software that I use in parallel has many bugs, others that I used in the past were very expensive. Maybe 5 to 10 times more than BigMailer.

It integrates with Amazon SES.
The platform is very intuitive.
It supports automation, multiple brands and lists, segments.
Also, you can target based on location.
The customer support team is very helpful.

I can't see a users activity.
Nothing else.

Antwort von Founder Bits Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback! We will be adding user activity detail in the coming weeks, stay tuned!
UPDATE: User activity report was added in Dec-19.

Pradeep K.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

The most important aspect is that the software is integrated with Amazon SES that offers a fine service with very low cost.

We got nice assistance via chat support in setting up the Amazon SES account. Also other queries were answered before taking up the service.

Emails are delivering with ease without any issues and have not faced any major issues at any aspect till now.

To summarise it has a ton of all essential features required for email marketing.

It’s a great value for money email marketing software from Bigmailer.

There are many great features available in the software.

Here are a few of the features that we found useful for our needs till now.

Easy to set up and manage contact lists.
Very simple to use interface to set up broadcast and automation campaigns.
Easy to use email editor and handy email templates.
Decent reporting features for Contacts and Campaigns.
Option to manage many brands under a single account.
Good chat support clarifying any query.

Nothing as of now.

They can improve on user interface and add more reporting features.

Pradeep K.
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Auto email when a user subscribes on our website.
Email automation for subscribes.
Occasional email broadcasting.
Amazon SES integration.
Value for money.

There are many great features available in the software.

Here are a few of the features that we found useful for our needs till now.

Easy to set up and manage contact lists.
Very simple to use interface to set up broadcast and automation campaigns.
Easy to use email editor and handy email templates.
Decent reporting features for Contacts and Campaigns.
Option to manage many brands under a single account.
Good chat support clarifying any query.

Nothing as of now.

They can improve on user interface and add more reporting features.

Ed H.
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good product with very helpful support

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Good product with very helpful support

Good template editor and excellent support

Some import issues that were quickly fixed

Razvan G.

Very good alternative

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

The fact that they use SES reduces the costs a lot.

The design and user interface can use some improvements.

Antwort von Founder Bits Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback! We make UX improvements on ongoing basis based on feedback from our customers and visual design updates are on our to-do list!

Bryan B.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Experience for our Company!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

BigMailer has allowed me to easily send weekly marketing and updates to my database of 40,000+ customers. I had struggled to find a user friendly program util BigMailer.

The software is very user friendly. The support staff reply almost instantly.

N/A All issues were addressed immediately by the BigMailer support staff.

Lucas G.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome platform!

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

In my opinion, the best part of this platform is it's support. I get immediately answers in any time of the day.

The fact that my forms can't handle files

Boris K.

Great Service and Results

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

We have been looking for a new mailing provider for our business, both marketing and transactional emails, Setup has been quick and easy, customer service top notch, they are always available to help and fine tune our campaigns. Our results have really improved and we are looking to grow and make each campaign even better with Big Mailer.

We have been using BigMailer for months , and I have to sat it has been a pleasure from day one. Software is fast and intuitive, has good options, easy to setup and use.

I dont really have anything negative to say about BigMailer, everything has been smooth. So far no issues.

Antwort von Founder Bits Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for kind words Boris, we look forward to providing even more value to marketers like you in the coming months!

Dan E.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great service

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

I’m not a technical person, program simple enough for me.

Service good , attentive, and knowledgeable

None to mention , but if I did have a complaint I would be the first to voice it.

Billy D.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Small Business - But growing faster than my money

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

I had given up trying to get everything set up with Amazon, But the support department helped me get everything done properly

Support goes above any other the cost of getting started is affordable for the small business man to get started

I would like to pay buy the year but I see and understand why that's not possible when your building upwards everyday