BigMailer

Look No Further

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As I stated before, I could not be happier with BigMailer. I could go on and on about the technical aspects that are the true benefit but to address the average and serious marketer on a plain level, you can't do any better. If you want an email campaign management solution, a bulk mailing option and a level of customer service that blows other companies out of the water then quite literally click the site link above and look no further. And with the money you save on cost and the money you make on your campaigns, you can take your family and/or significant others out for a nice dinner.

It's difficult to pinpoint what I like most about BigMailer. I've spent a decade marketing my business, so when I say that my search is over I'm not being dramatic. In my search for a reliable, user-friendly & affordable bulk emailing application I have traversed the expanses of the cloud galaxies trying different providers. I won't say that I have not found immense benefit along the way. But none compare to the experience I've had with BigMailer. Other commercial providers are good when it comes to providing basic function to uninformed clients. That is not a fault. But if you take just 2 minutes to weigh the pros & cons, it's obvious that they're not affordable, high functioning or easy to use. And the cost comparison will overwhelm you. BigMailer is the exact opposite. It provides me (as a designer) an easy to use interface allowing me to use my own designs, templates for when I don't & a right-to-the-point reporting page that doesn't make me decipher gibberish. I like that I can log in, choose my campaign, & view the reported results easily. My favorite report feature is the ability to click & re-engage clients with segmentation & suppression lists. Tack on the low cost of there service in conjunction with Amazon SES. We're in business.

In all the time I've used BigMailer I have yet to find a Con. Only items that my own learning curve did not understand which was easily resolved by simply using their help files or live chat help. They are always available when you need them.

Patricia M.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best "value for money" email management tool

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All my email marketing strategy can be handled by Bigmailer. Brands, lists, regular and automated campaigns.

It's easy to use, has all the important features, including automation. It even has some features that many more expensive tools don't offer, like brands. It's affordable. Customer support is very helpful and the team continue to add new features.

It requires a tech savvy person to integrate with Amazon SES.

Antwort von Founder Bits

Thanks for your feedback Patricia, we are glad you find the platform easy to use and fitting your needs well. It's great to know customers like you are happy with the value you get.

We look forward to delighting our customers with more features and value in the coming months.

Muhammad firdaus S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

If you choose viral emailing... choose 'BIIIG MAILEEER'!

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use BigMailer to market my affiliate products from ClickBank, Amazon, Ecwid. And Ecwid is actually selling physical goods like AVERY Bird's Nest Essence. Other than that, I also use BigMailer to send emails that are used for the fundraising campaign, especially for our iFAN Music Tour 2019-2020. And so far, there is no profit from all the emails I have sent out. But if there turns to be a lucrative profit, then I will use the paid version of BigMailer. Anyway, the emailing system is quite good.

BigMailer is quite easy to use if combined with Amazon SES system. The emails sent out are also fast and easily reached targeted customers.

Too many bounces would stop Big Mailer from sending emails. I am not sure why 'bounces' happen, because I got my email's contact addresses from purchased email's addresses and also some subscribers.
But since the 'bounces' have really interrupted my marketing processes, so I assume that my investment in purchasing email addresses are quite a big waste.

Antwort von Founder Bits

Dear Muhammad, purchasing email lists is not a good practice and is against our Terms of Service. Purchased lists are typically of poor quality and bounce at higher rate which has a negative impact on email deliverability and sender reputation so BigMailer pauses campaigns to protect sender reputation. So what you list it as a negative is considered very helpful by most of our customers. Our customers are delighted with the value they get on the free plan, so your rating of 3/5 is surprising. We hope to do better.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Graham B.
Branche: Bankwesen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

BiGMailer a no brainer

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great experience, from initial sign-up to integration and full use of the software

It's ease of use and well thought through software, very low cost, the fact that it integrates individual brands against each SES account, customer service

It didn't have API's for reporting, however, their team are prepared to help us

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Bogdan P.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A very good platform for email management

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I will gradually move all my funnels and all my contacts to BigMailer. The software that I use in parallel has many bugs, others that I used in the past were very expensive. Maybe 5 to 10 times more than BigMailer.

It integrates with Amazon SES.
The platform is very intuitive.
It supports automation, multiple brands and lists, segments.
Also, you can target based on location.
The customer support team is very helpful.

I can't see a users activity.
Nothing else.

Antwort von Founder Bits

Thanks for your feedback! We will be adding user activity detail in the coming weeks, stay tuned!
UPDATE: User activity report was added in Dec-19.

Bryan B.
Branche: Sport
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great Experience for our Company!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

BigMailer has allowed me to easily send weekly marketing and updates to my database of 40,000+ customers. I had struggled to find a user friendly program util BigMailer.

The software is very user friendly. The support staff reply almost instantly.

N/A All issues were addressed immediately by the BigMailer support staff.

Boris K.

Great Service and Results

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been looking for a new mailing provider for our business, both marketing and transactional emails, Setup has been quick and easy, customer service top notch, they are always available to help and fine tune our campaigns. Our results have really improved and we are looking to grow and make each campaign even better with Big Mailer.

We have been using BigMailer for months , and I have to sat it has been a pleasure from day one. Software is fast and intuitive, has good options, easy to setup and use.

I dont really have anything negative to say about BigMailer, everything has been smooth. So far no issues.

Antwort von Founder Bits

Thank you for kind words Boris, we look forward to providing even more value to marketers like you in the coming months!

Dan E.
Branche: Groߟhandel

Great service

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m not a technical person, program simple enough for me.

Service good , attentive, and knowledgeable

None to mention , but if I did have a complaint I would be the first to voice it.

Razvan G.

Very good alternative

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that they use SES reduces the costs a lot.

The design and user interface can use some improvements.

Antwort von Founder Bits

Thanks for your feedback! We make UX improvements on ongoing basis based on feedback from our customers and visual design updates are on our to-do list!

Billy D.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Small Business - But growing faster than my money

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had given up trying to get everything set up with Amazon, But the support department helped me get everything done properly

Support goes above any other the cost of getting started is affordable for the small business man to get started

I would like to pay buy the year but I see and understand why that's not possible when your building upwards everyday